Olde Dutch Mill Golf Course

Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Clog 72 6537 yards 71.5 126
Windmill 72 6188 yards 70.4 124
Bicycle 72 5591 yards 69.0 120
Skate 72 4878 yards 69.7 115

"Fun Golf"

jbbnowgolf's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/14/2017

The golf was great. Played Saturday & Sunday. Pace was typical for Saturday, Sunday was great but weather was a factor for low number of golfers. The only issue we had both days was the golf carts are in terrible shape. Carts would barely pull us up hills, don't shut down when you stop etc. Sunday we had to go back and get another cart. We have golfed here several times the carts are always the same.

"COW PASTURE"

clough261's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/16/2017

Unfriendly staff, extremely dirty carts, dirty restrooms, golf attire not required. Now the Cow Pasture....sprained my thumb on first hole trying to put my tee in the rock hard tee boxes, Cemetery between the 1st and 2nd hole, that's a little eiree, fairways are hard as the highways. Get this i hit a 3 iron 300 yards on the par 5 2nd hole. We had had enough after 2 holes and anyone that gives this course more than a half of star is crazy. My opinion is it's a very good waste of farm land, didn't stay around long enough to see the cows, pigs and chickens. Wouldn't play it again if I was given a free lifetime membership. No yardage markers,etc. They should pay a small fee to anyone who can make it thru 3 holes on this place......remember don't wear anything light colored or you'll leave as dirty as the clubhouse and restaurant.

Course Layout: Poor

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2017

Had a great time. Course was in nice shape and relatively forgiving. Would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Commented on 09/06/2017

Thank you for the 4 star rating and we are very glad that you enjoyed playing Olde Dutch Mill. We hope to see you again! Please check out our Glow Golf event on September 15th!

u259206246's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/24/2017

Really choppy fairways. Slow pace of play. Tough terrain

Commented on 08/31/2017

Good Afternoon u259206246

We apologize for the negative experience that you had at our course. Thank you for you r comments. We take customer concerns very seriously as we try to provide the best golfing experience in the are. Please contact us for a promo code to come out and try us again! (330)654-4100 and as for our director of golf.

"Sloped Greens Makes This Challenging!"

earkandee's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017

This course plays much nicer in the spring but dries out come summer. Need to club one down on virtually every hole because the ball hits, bounces and rolls out. Tee boxes were a mess with broken tees and ground was so dry you could barely push a tee in the ground. Greens were surprisingly in great shape but can be a nightmare based on where the pins are because a short downhill putt can literally roll 20 feet if you miss. Water hazards need some treatment, they were green and ugly.

Commented on 08/30/2017

Good Afternoon earkandee. Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill GC. As always, we take customer's concerns very seriously. We apologize for the conditions of the tee boxes and we will take your comments into consideration going forward as we try to deliver the best golfing experience in the area. Please contact us for promo code to give us a try again! (330)654-4100 and ask for our director of golf!

"Not bad..."

paulmf's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/06/2017

Course was challenging and fun. It did take a little long to get through 18... Overall not to bad.

Commented on 08/11/2017

Hi Paul,

We are very sorry for the slow play but we are happy that you enjoyed the course! We hope to see you again soon!

"Typical my buddy Frankie course, GofNow beware"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/27/2017

Same GolfNow second class citizen attitude experienced at most courses. Wasn't paired w/ person who had the same time. Starter was more concerned about times scheduled at the time when he assumed I'd make the turn, despite my having paid for 18 holes. BTW, walked 18 in 2 hours 45 minutes and made the turn an hour before the group he was overly concerned about. Had to play the course back nine first because of 4-5 foursomes on the first tee. Was told that they were a FAST scramble, lol. Really, what's fast? 6 different times had people associated w/ course drive by in carts for no apparent reason. Word must have gotten out that there was an outsider on the course. Very apparent that this was a "gumbah" course; AKA "my buddy Frankie." or "home of the bar stool pro." Greens were wavy. Had a poor experience, to say the least.

Commented on 07/28/2017

We are very sorry for the poor experience you had at our course. Customer service is always a our #1 priority. We appreciate the feedback and we will address these issues immediately. Please contact our Director of Golf at (330)654-4100 so we can discuss these issues further.

"Great Character -- Wonderful Employees"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/08/2017

My wife and I played here for the first time and we will definitely be back. I really liked the uniqueness of the course: the alternate names for the tees, the individual names of each hole, etc.

What really impressed me was the kindness and friendliness of the employees. EVERYONE was amazing. I cannot overstate enough how great they were. You can tell it is a core value of the course.

I was also quite impressed with the number of women on the course. Bringing my wife, it was nice to be able to take her to a place where we didn't feel pressured, were getting hit into, or looked down on since I had "a woman" in my group.

My wife and I are getting old together and, to be able to play the sport we love at a great place like this is a treasure. Thank you...we will be back.

Commented on 07/21/2017

Thank you for the kind words and the five star review! We are so happy you enjoyed the course! Treating every customer like family is what we strive for every day! Hope to see you again soon.

"Great day of golf"

waffle44's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2017

Had a 8:30 t-time got there early at 8:00 while on practice green 4 groups of 4 ask us to go ahead t off since there was only 2 of us after 2 holes we caught up with another group of 4 who again let us play through. What a great punch of guys we came in touch with. The staff was very friendly and the course was in pretty good shape. Would definitely recommend this course.

Commented on 05/23/2017

Waffle44, we are very happy you enjoyed your round! Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill and we hope to see you again soon.

"Love this course"

Golffan4882's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/24/2016

Played here many times got into a scramble on the 24th and was my first scramble. Staff is always great would definitely be back to play

Commented on 05/13/2017

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Hope to see you again soon!

"Olde Dutch Mill never disappoints"

Rovnak0218's avatar
Age:  Under 25

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2015

I really enjoy this course. The back to back Par 5's are a great feature and the water and bunkers make it a challenging place to play. Greens are always in great condition and never seems to play too slow. I drive 40 minutes just to play here

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

Commented on 05/13/2017

Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill! We are glad that you enjoy the layout so much! Hope to see you again soon.

"Poor maintenance"

mtjaskiewicz's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/22/2015

There is hardly any distinction between fairways and rough. Fairway grass is much longer than it should be. Greens are inconsistent. Course does not drain water well. I don't intend on playing this course again

Commented on 05/13/2017

We are sorry you had a bad experience. Please stop out and try us again as we continue to improve course conditions! Please give us a call at (330)654-4100 and ask for Mike. I would be happy to set you up with coupon to give us another try.

"This course has great features"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/07/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

watch water but over all you pack extra balls and go play

Commented on 05/13/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We hope to see you again soon!