Sea Scape Golf Links

Practice bunker: Yes

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed

Average Rating 4.1 stars from 5

Location is near local attractions convenient to the city worth the drive   Great for advanced golfers locals group getaways   Challenges include bunkers narrow fairways elevation changes   Great for drinks

"Fun Time!"

jremien's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/12/2017

The course was in good shape and we were able to play quickly, except for the last 3 holes when we came upon a six-month (that shouldn't have been allowed). The staff was very friendly. Heidi and Grace were extremely pleasant and helpful.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/14/2017:

Thank you jremien for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate your time and are thrilled you were able to play quickly. Please come back and see us again for more great golf in Kitty Hawk, NC.

"Not bad..."

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/12/2017
First time playing Used cart Verified Purchaser

I played Sea Scape with my family while on vacation. The staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The pace of play was great; it seemed as though we had the course to ourselves. The rate prior to 3pm was very high for this particular course ($85). Now that I've played this course, I still feel the $47.50 rate after 3pm was high. The fairways were full and the greens were smooth, however they were VERY slow. Overall, this is a course that was fun to play while on vacation.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/14/2017:

Thank you jremien for the 3-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate your time and we love hearing our staff took excellent care of you and your guests. Please come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Kitty Hawk, NC.

"The course was ok"

dklinzing65's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/05/2017

The value was not worth it and half the course was being air-rated. We drove an hour to golf 18 only to find that if we wanted to golf 18 we had to golf the back nine twice. Not a good experience for the first time.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/08/2017:

Thank you dklinzing65 for your review and feedback of our golf course. We apologize for the back 9 as we are working hard on getting that side back up to par. We hope to see you back again very soon once all the new changes have set in.

"Great experience."

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2017

Nice course. Nice staff. Fair warning, If you miss the fairway, your ball is gone though. Very thick brush, tall grass, houses and trees line the fairways. Had a great experience. Course is challenging but very playable.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/05/2017:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled our staff took such good care of you and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon!

Plays:  Twice a year

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/30/2017

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/02/2017:

Thank you so much for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time and we hope to see you back again very soon!

Dirtybyrd's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/26/2017

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/02/2017:

Thank you DirtyByrd for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course and we love seeing that you will back!

"Go somewhere else"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/19/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

The course was in very sub par condition compared to the other courses in OBX. The man working the pro shop was rude and rushed me out of the shop. Little did be know, I snapped my shaft on my driver the day before and was going to purchase a new one their...OH WELL! The best part about this course is the 19th hole. Dear lord that woman pours a healthy drink!!!

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 06/02/2017:

Thank you so much for your feedback of our golf course. We apologize for the way you were treated and we will address that immediately. Please come back and see us again very soon as you are sure to have a much better experience.

"Golf at Sea Scape"

Garnken's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/17/2017

Was looking for an afternoon round on the Outer Banks. $60 the average price in mid-May, got two rounds thru Golf Now for $64. Everyone pleasant, got off early, played in under 4 hours.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 05/22/2017:

Thank you Garnken for your 5-star review and feedback. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and wee hope to see you back again very soon!

"Very Accomodating"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/07/2017

Very accommodating with no hassle registration. Fun course to play.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 05/17/2017:

Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback of Sea Scape Golf Links. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Rough conditions"

bhengenius's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/15/2017
First time playing Used cart Verified Purchaser

Sea Scape is a nice layout with some scenic and challenging holes. Unfortunately, I caught it when it was aerated - the fairways, the greens - so it was not in top shape. In another month, it will have recovered and I would probably rate it differently and would have enjoyed my round a bit more. I did move the ball around to be to get on decent grass.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 04/24/2017:

Thank you bhengenius for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and enjoyed the layout. We hope to see you back again soon when all the new changes settle in.

Ronnie2074483's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/03/2017

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 04/17/2017:

Thank you Ronnie for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Maybe it's "pre-season""

mikeisgolf's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/02/2017

Fairways thin, greens just aerated. Pace of play great, nobody there. Not a bad layout, like many courses, needs money to bring it up to par.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 04/05/2017:

Thank you mikeisgolf for your review and feedback. It is great to hear you had a good time on the course and pace of play was right on par. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Narrow"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/21/2017

You had better hit straight here as wide open does not apply. Always have a lot of fun here. Some long, some not, used all my clubs.

Response from Sea Scape Golf links on 03/23/2017:

Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the year. Come back and see us again soon.

"The golf pro confrontational about me using a hot deal but the course was in nice shape for February."

nathananderson313's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/25/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

As soon as I told the golf pro I booked online he immediately reminded me that "none of the money goes to the course." Then he went on to ask me how much I paid? I responded with the amount and told him what a great website Golfnow is. His response was "it's great for you, not the course." I understand this sir but keep in mind Golfnow is not a free service like any other business, you have to pay for it's services. If you do not want them to take your tee-time money THEN DON'T HAVE YOUR COURSE LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE! Just keep in mind the only reason we went to your golf course was because of golfnow.

Other than situation above the experience was pleasant. I would imagine the course is windy all the time because of the location. The greens rolled true and were in good shape. The layout on the back 9 is beautiful and challenging at the same time. Great views throughout the course of the local houses, condos, and wildlife.

I would of left 5 stars if not for the uncomfortable experience I was given upon arrival. I would still recommend playing this course.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 03/02/2017:

Thank you hogputts for the review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and we apologize for your interaction at the course. Please know we appreciate your business very much and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the year as we would love to have you back again very soon!

"Pleasant Surprise!"

BillKnapp's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/22/2017

Pleasantly surprised by the interesting layout and fine condition of the course. The front and back nines are very different, with the last four holes on the back side requiring careful placement of your tee shot. Also, the changes in elevation on the back side pose interesting challenges. The greens were in great shape and tricky, in a good way. And the pro, Dan, is very pleasant and helpful.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 02/24/2017:

Thank you Bill Knapp for your review and 5-stars of Sea Scape Golf Links! We are thrilled you enjoyed the course and found the elevation changes to be challenge. Please come back and see us again for more great golf in Kitty Hawk, NC.

"Good experience"

Garyputt's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/27/2016

Wasn't sure what to expect in December condition-wise. Fairways and tees were dormant, but the greens were in good shape and rolled true. I preferred the back nine layout over the front as it had more variance in design. Overall it played fair with good sight lines and very few blind shots. Bring your Rangefinder if you haven't played it before for a better experience. I would come back again if I'm ever in OBX.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 12/30/2016:

Thank you Garyputt for your 4-star review and feedback. We are so happy you had an enjoyable experience on the course and we are thrilled to hear you will be back. Please let us know if you ever need anything and we hope to see you back again soon for more golf in Kitty Hawk, NC.

"Friendly Staff"

Kiho8707431's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/30/2016

Thunderstorm was predicted around my my tee time which was afternoon but the staff was kind enough to play in the morning. Even though we were hit by on and off rain anyway. The course layout was pretty good and we enjoyed.

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 12/05/2016:

Thank you Kiho for your review and feedback of Sea Scape Golf Links. We are so happy you had a good time even though the rain caught up to you a bit. Please come back and see us again very soon.

"Fun play day"

maggidavis's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2016

Loved the beachiness of the course!

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 11/17/2016:

Thank you maggidavis for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had a good time and you loved the beachiness of the course. Please come back and see us again soon.

"Great Course Better GN Rate"

carmelboy0011's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2016

Course has Wide fairways greens for the most part were pretty good . This is DEFINITELY a Driver course. They did just have a hurricane. Greens were rolling pretty good. This course for the Hot Deal price is a steal. This course had FREEZING COLD WATER on the course and was Amazing

Response from Sea Scape Golf Links on 10/21/2016:

Thank you carmelboy0011 for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had a good time and see the value in playing with us. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Adequate"

Shankz's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/15/2016

Nothing really stood out or blew my mind about this course either positive or negative. We had a good experience with no issues. I would play it again for the hot deal rate some other time I vacation in the OBX.

Commented on 09/26/2016

Thank you Shankz for your review and 4-stars. We are so happy you had a great time on the course and enjoyed your round. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and please come back and see us again very soon!