Eagle Creek Golf Club

• 10350 Emerson Lake Blvd, Orlando, Florida 32832, Orange County
  • www.eaglecreekorlando.com

Year built: 2004
Architect(s): Howard Swan (2004), Ron Garl (2004)
Type: Public

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: Yes

Dress code: Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim is allowed.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, Cash and Travelers checks Welcomed

Tees | Layout

Yellow 73 6407 yards 70.4 117
Yellow (W) 73 6407 yards 74.1 130
Blue (W) 73 5929 yards 70.5 122

Average Rating 4.1 stars from 5

Location is near the airport worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for advanced golfers locals entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views brunch

"The course is always great"

Melvin6833124's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/26/2017

The course is always in the excellent shape. The staff is great. Nothing wrong to say about it.

Commented on 04/27/2017

Dear Melvin6833124

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the course. If possible we would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

"Bunkers"

Kenny6831737's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/26/2017

The bunkers where horrible full of rocks hard as concrete only had two holes they had natural white sand for bonkers so if you hit out of the bunkers you will chip one of your clubs Besides that very nice course only other things is we finish at 7 last night and the club house was lock and couldn't use the bathroom not the best decision to lock up before all your customers are off the course

Commented on 04/27/2017

Dear Kenny6831737

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. I apologize about the bunkers we are in a process of repairing them. If possible we would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2017

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/20/2017

"Great Course. Terrible Pace of Play"

Luke2421659's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/19/2017

The course is in great condition. Greens are firm and fast which I personally like. Fairways are green and flush and the rough is actually high grass. No complaints at all about the course itself.

Now the pace of play is another concern. I played this course 2 weeks ago as a single. Played up with 2 other guys on the 3rd hole. Then it took us 4 and a half hours to play 16 holes and couldn't finish due to being to dark. I played here again today and I was a single golfer. Not one group let me play through and it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to play the front!! I ended up skipping holes 10-13 and played the rest through and went to the front and played another 9 l. When I finished my second front nine the group I was behind was still on 16! There is no way I would have finished at all.

Pace of play has been really bad but the course is beautiful. Just hope you get lucky when you go out and don't get held up because the course is worth it

Dear Luke2421659,

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your round and apologize about the pace of play issues you may have experienced. We consider our normal pace of play to be four and a half hours. We are working on trying to keep that pace of play to our four and a half our goal for anything beyond that we do apologize. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

Ntcolt45's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/18/2017

Dear Ntcolt45,

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. If possible we would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

"Great track. Always a favorite"

Julian6560353's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/15/2017

I play here a few times per year. Love the layout...challenging par 3s and great mix of 4s & 5s. Fairways and bunkers in the best shape I've seen here. Greens were good with exception hole 2. They could be faster though.

Dear Julian6560353,

"Must play course!"

pfarach's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/13/2017

Highly recommend this course! It is challenging, yet playable if you make smart choices. The conditions were very good and the views were great. I will be back.

"Course had just top dressed the greens"

Jackman34's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/11/2017

Pro shop should have told us as customers before we paid that greens were top dressed. They did not mention this.

We still had a good day but it would have been nice to know

Dear Jackman34,

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. I apologize that the top dressing was not mentioned to you at your time of check-in. That should have happened and we will work to correct that issue moving forward. It is unfortunate that top dressing is a necessary evil in order to maintain a good well maintained course. We hope that it did not impact your play too much. If you would like to share any more about your experience please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

"Worst round ever!"

rainman97080's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/08/2017

Pro shop person was a jerk. It took 3 hours to play the front nine because we were behind six people playing together. Had to play front nine twice in order to no longer be stuck behind the slowest players in the world. The golf course turned their sprinklers on us and was not able to finish round. Bottom line, this place sucks don't play here.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/02/2017

Commented on 04/06/2017

Dear u4621508

"nice course"

luckyluke21's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/31/2017

Due to the lack of rain this winter almost all the courses that I played were very hard with no grass at all but Eagle Creek was

very playable and nice, greens were a bit hard but very very nice. I'm sure this course should be fantastic with normal weather.

I will recommend it for sure and will play it every time I travel in Orlando.

Thank you!

Commented on 04/03/2017

Dear Luckyluke21,

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com if you would like to add anything.

Thank you and we look forward to having you play Eagle Creek again.

"Eagle Creek Great Again"

GlennEh's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/30/2017

Played here 2 years ago and really enjoyed it so came back this trip. Will definitely come back again. Great layout, well maintained. A real joy to play.

Dear Mr. Mrs.

"What Happened"

DHazar's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/29/2017

I reserved over the telephone with a woman who said she spoke with her pro at her shop and claimed they had a senior rate here. I don't understand how any course would require you to have a coupon to get the rate? Also I can't believe the pace of play was 3 HOURS and 45 MINUTES! Beyond unacceptable, as well as the gentleman in the proshop who seemed confused about what the woman said to me over the phone. Beautiful course though

Dear Mr. DHazar

My name is Matthew Zarbeck, I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent experience at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We are terribly sorry to hear about the rough time you had at the course. If possible, could you share any additional details about your experience? Our goal is for all our guests to have a positive customer experience. Based on the feedback you provided, we missed that mark. We would like the opportunity to review any shortcomings we have in our operation, so we may improve for the future. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at mzarbeck@eaglecreekoralndo.com.

matthewwhite's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/28/2017

Chiefl43's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/28/2017

Dear Chiefl43

"Needs work"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/28/2017

I have played Eagle Creek before, and it has been one of my favorite courses here in Orlando. Unfortunately, I am having to write this review today because what I found when I played yesterday was subpar. The main problem was pace of play. Because it was so slow people begin to get impatient. This led to the group behind me passing me, without asking me mind you, and joining the group ahead of me making them sixsom. I ended up waiting in the Teebox close to 20 minutes while they played each of their shots. This is something that management will need to work on. Until this gets fixed I honestly cannot recommend this course. All it takes is one disappointing time to sour person on a course and unfortunately this was one of those times.

"Average"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/26/2017

Very average. Lots of bunkers but not much sand. Starter was very friendly. Staff at counter said he did not like GolfNow. We love it for last minute tee times. Sandhills cranes are everywhere and making a mess.

Greens were good.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

The golf course was in good condition compared to other course I played in the area. The pace of play was slower than I like. Overall nice course, will play it again on the next trip down.

Sandeep7883100's avatar