Eagle Creek Golf Club

• 10350 Emerson Lake Blvd, Orlando, Florida 32832, Orange County
  • www.eaglecreekorlando.com

Year built: 2004
Architect(s): Howard Swan (2004), Ron Garl (2004)
Type: Public

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: Yes

Dress code: Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim is allowed.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, Cash and Travelers checks Welcomed

Yellow 73 6407 yards 70.4 117
Yellow (W) 73 6407 yards 74.1 130
Blue (W) 73 5929 yards 70.5 122

Location is near the airport worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for advanced golfers locals entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views brunch

"Not sure what is going on with upkeep."

Mark6271553's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/13/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

This course used to be one of the best groomed, weed free courses around. They have totally let it go. Lots of weeds, bare areas around the fringe, mix of grasses in the fairways, etc.... I hope they get it back in to shape because it used to be a lot of fun to play here.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/09/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

"Very playable"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/08/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Nice wide fairways and good variety of play. Course is par 73 with 3 par fives on the back nine. Recent wet weather left fairways soft but carts could still be used on them. Greens just growing out of aeration from 3 weeks earlier. Staff and fellow golfers were very congenial. Didn't get to use 19th hole. Would play again in a heartbeat.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/07/2017

"great value course"

smurfmurse's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/31/2017
First time playing Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

First time playing this course and i was pleasantly surprised. The fairways tee boxes and greens are well maintained. There was a good deal of rain from the night before so the course happened to be pretty wet that day, but even then still very playable. The pro shop is nice and the carts looked brand new. Everyone was pretty friendly, overall worth the round. I'll be coming back.

Commented on 08/04/2017

Dear smurfmurse,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We are constantly trying to improve the course and keep it in tip top shape for all of our guests. We just received the new cart fleet and so we are happy to hear you enjoyed them as well. It is unfortunate that we cannot control the weather but we always strive our hardest to ensure that every guest has the best time possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

"Not bad of a course"

Sarann77's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/28/2017

The course was ok... a lot of bare spots. Good course for average players. I played the black tees and I didn't feel that the course was overly difficult at all. The greens rolled well but I wish it wasn't aerrated which kept the line off center just a little bit. Over all, not a bad course, would of preferred better conditions.

"Greens aerated - but no warning at course or from golfnow"

sincebaugh's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/22/2017
Previously played Used cart Wet weather

Disappointed no warning from course or from Golfnow - greens were aerated sometime this week. I played last weekend (for cheaper!) and they weren't aerated yet. The amount they charged this week was way to much for July on newly aerated greens ($45 including fees) relative to some of the resort type courses in Orlando. Even if it was cheaper, I would have waited a few weeks while greens healed - but no warning from course or from Golfnow when booking. Not a lot of happy customers in the parking lot.

Commented on 07/26/2017

I understand aerating in necessary to keep greens in good condition, only issue is players should be given courtesy warning that conditions may not be optimal when booking... and most courses reduce the rate accordingly. I see there is still now warning on golfnow...

Commented on 07/24/2017

Dear sincebaugh,

The maintenance we perform on the course is unfortunately a necessary evil in order to keep the course in good shape. We do try and keep everyone notified before booking about any course maintenance that might be occurring. We will be sure to reach out to Golf Now to ensure they understand we are recovering from the aerificiation process. We do apologize about any confusion and any lack of advanced notice you did not receive. We look forward to having you play Eagle Creek Golf Club again in the future.

"Really going down hill."

ClintMcQueen's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/20/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

I really like playing this course. Fun, challenging and close to my house. Played in the middle of July and the conditions were awful. Weeds on the tees, fairways and especially the bunkers. I see the them mowing the grass but not much else. The collars around several of the greens are bare. The greens used to roll true and fast, not the case anymore. I am not sure of the company who is managing the course anymore but they need to be fired. On 18, when you see the beautiful clubhouse, you expect more from this course. I will be back because it is fairly cheap and close. BUT, if I had to to drive a distance to play it, no way. Too many other nice courses in Orlando. I hope they will turn it around.

"Value and pace"

Shorty1995's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/21/2017

Eagle Creek, is a great value anytime of the year. I've played in February and in the summer. The pace of play is excellent ; not a ton of play. Challenging layout but not overly difficult . The staff is very friendly and professional

"Need a lot work"

JohnnyA1976's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/21/2017

Believed or not is one of my favorite but need sand sand sand in the bunkers around the greens it's a lot of weeds,

the greens are still recovering from the aeration

The fairways are in good shape

Commented on 07/12/2017

This course is DANGEROUS! Played here a few months ago and they said no carts on fairways, well my brother went around the fairway to get to the opposite side where his ball was. On the way back he flipped over into a bunker because YOU CANT SEE SAND TRAPS COMING FROM BEHIND THEM!!! Fortunately he was thrown clear from the cart and came away without injury, but the entire top was CRUSHED and he could have been easily KILLED!!! DO NOT LET CARTS DRIVE BACKWARDS DOWN HOLES TO PRESERVE YOUR FAIRWAYS!!! I will never ever play here again!

"Lovely wee course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/15/2017

Played this a few times and always get value for money. Lovely clubhouse with friendly staff. Will play again when back in the area.

"Fairways and fringe need grass."

talverio's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/11/2017

Greens were punched a few weeks ago but we're rolling pretty good. Back 9 greens were damaged because mower and or operator. Almost all fairways have bald spots (large bald areas). Many green fringes have no grass whosoever. Almost all bunkers were full of water and in some cases ball was lost. Eagle Creek was always in great condition but this time I was very disappointed with course conditions. They shouldn't charge more than $20 to play until conditions are corrected.

Dear Talverio,

My name is Matthew and I am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek Golf Club. I am terribly sorry to hear about the conditions during your round. I would love to be able to discuss some of the conditions you have pointed out if you would like. I have not noticed any problems with the greens in particular. We do have some problem areas in the fairways that we are trying to recover from due to the extended dry spell we had. We have finally started having some rain unfortunately the sheer amount over the past week has made it difficult to keep the bunkers from filling up. If you have any particular areas of concern that you would like to discuss you can reach me at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. I do hope that you will visit us again and apologize for any unfortunate conditions you might have faced during your round.

Jonathan3729637's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/10/2017

Dear Jonathan3729637,

My name is Matthew and i am the Golf Operations Manager at Eagle Creek. Thank you for commenting about our course, If you have any further information to provide about your experience please feel free to reach out to me at mzarbeck@eaglecreekorlando.com. Thank you and have a great day.

Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/22/2017

"Great day"

alcoker52hotmail's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/22/2017

We have been coming to Florida for 15 years or more playing as many golf courses as we can in the 2 week vacation . This is the first time that we have played eagle creek what a wonderful time we all had the 18th was absolutely stunning ,must admit lost a ball being greedy trying to take on the water enough said about that ,will definitely come back and play again when we return next year

"Nice place but get the good golfers here"

Torsten11's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/16/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

Played on 5/16 in the afternoon. The course is nice but a lot of the people here play on something called a "Twilight Pass" where they pay next to nothing to play here. That is a killing for such a nice course, but the problem is when the course fills up with people who ruin the course in the afternoon because they want to play for $3 or whatever.

"Great golf course"

DonWinall's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/16/2017

Other than the bunkers needing some work, course in great shape. Highly recommend it.