LPGA International - Jones Course

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes

Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Location is convenient to the city worth the drive near the airport   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining watching the game

uLNTF4979LN's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/21/2017
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

"Championship Golf"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2017

The course conditions are always very good at LPGA. The newly renovated greens are rolling fast and true. They are still firm from being new so the ball does not check up on long approach shots. So need to play the shots a little short to allow for roll out. Always nice to play on a golf course set up for pro golfers.

Commented on 11/22/2017

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback of LPGA International Golf Club. Please come back and see us again very soon !

pglimited's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

always one of my favourite courses, Played on an extremely windy day, so off-line tee shots were blown onto the rough, rough was just deep enough to completely cover the ball, made for a challenging day.

greens were fast with some sanding.excellent pace of play, no waiting on the entire round.

Commented on 11/17/2017

Thanks pglimited for your 5-star review and feedback on our golf course. We love seeing you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again for more of the best golf in Daytona, Florida.

"Jones Round"

jspiegel's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2017

First time on Jones course since it was upgraded. Green complexes have all been redone. More undulation and square footage added to every green. Almost all have tier greens. Placement of approach shots are now critical to scoring.

The course is in great shape. Pace of play was excellent. Five stars all around.

Commented on 11/15/2017

Thanks jspiegel for the fantastic 5-star review! We love that you continue to golf with us and liked all the improvements. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again for the best golfing experience in Daytona Beach, Florida.

"Jones Course"

Patcoenc's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/08/2017

The Jones Course is very well laid out and fun to play at every level

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 11/13/2017:

Thanks Patcoenc for the great 4-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We love seeing you thought it was a nice layout we look forward to seeing you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the Florida area.

"Sloooowww"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/08/2017

Course was in good shape as usual, staff is very friendly and helpful. Pace of play was atrocious. A group on the green, a group waiting in the fairway and a group waiting on the tee on almost every hole. Over 2 1/2 hours to play the front nine. Ridiculous.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 11/13/2017:

Thanks for the great 4-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We love seeing our staff took such good care of you and we hope to see you back again very soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/07/2017

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 11/13/2017:

Thanks for the great 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We love seeing you enjoyed your round of golf and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the Florida area.

u389202473's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Thanks for the fantastic 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy you had a great round here at LPGA International Golf Club. Come back and see us again soon!

"Rough ridiculous"

Deb3525690's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/12/2017

I have played this course before and have always enjoyed it. My complaint that the rough was way to difficult for a player of my speed to get up and down.

I was told a Lpga tournament just finished there. Wish I knew I would not have tackled it.

Most times it is doable. It is manicured to perfection.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thank you Deb for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we apologize for the conditions as our staff is working hard on getting everything back up to par for you and your guests. we hope to see you back again very soon!

"Jones"

Calvin40's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/10/2017

Fabulous golf course.Nice wide open fairways.Very playable sand traps.Smooth fast greens.Best course in Volusia County.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thank you Calvin for your 5-star review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and for considering us to be the best golf course in Volusia County. We hope to see you back again very soon here in Daytona, Florida.

"Greens"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/09/2017

Green were terrible. Should have been told the condition of the greens. All dead grass in preparation for replacement. Very poor customer service.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/12/2017:

Thank you so much for your 3-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments and hope you will let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Jones"

Calvin40's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/08/2017
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

The course was wet and the greens were brown but they still putted very nicely. The fairways are wide.The greens are good size. I really enjoyed the course. But I hear they are going to close the Jones course for the summer to redo the greens.This is my favorite course in Volusia county!

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/12/2017:

Thank you Calvin40 for your 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to see you enjoyed the fairways and greens. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Hardest course I have ever played including Valhalla in Loisville"

Eddie1914085's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

Recant 2nd hardest ever. I forgot about Torrey Pines and that God awful grass. LPGA is tough folks everything is a carry and it is long as well even from seniors tees . Course is well conditioned and fun but did I mention hard. The buffet looked awesome and I will go back and give it a try

Response from LPGA International Management on 08/28/2017:

It really sounds like you were up for a great challenge! Thank you for golfing with us and leaving feedback on your experience. See you soon!

"Not so friendly staff in pro shop, and course ranger made for below than expected experience."

charlebois1's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/31/2017

Our day started with a not so friendly lady in the pro shop. She was more interested in the member who was behind us in line at the desk. Not interested in answering any questions I had. Went to the range with a token and only got 4 balls from the machine. Good start to the day. A range employee happened by and fixed us up with balls.( nice gentleman)

My wife and I were paired with young couple from Tampa. We had a real fun 9 holes with them. They had to leave, so the wife and I headed onto the back nine as a twosome.

We were in the fairway on the 13th hole, when we were approached by the Marshall. He told us we were backing the course up, and there were 2 empty holes ahead of us. Told us we have to catch up and drove off. I am always aware of pace of play and keep an eye on play ahead and behind. The group behind was 1 par 4 behind us. There was no group on the 1st green when we started our day. 2 holes later the wife and I are waiting for every full shot we hit. We finished the round in 3 hrs, 40 min. Is the normal pace of play here 3 hours? .I wanted to speak to the Marshall on the way out but my wife calmed me down and reminded me we were playing here again tomorrow.

The experience was ruined by 2 poor staff members.

Greens were dieing and discoloured, however they held the ball well, and rolled nicely. Numerous bunkers that are well maintained, however you have to remember to bring the rake that is on the cart when you play from them. The course has a variety of tees for any handicapper. There are some picturesque holes, but no spectacular holes.

Fun course to play without the less than friendly staff.

Can't comment on the facility, as we left immediately after the round.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/07/2017:

Thank you charlebois1 for your review and feedback of our golf course. It is our pleasure to have you and we are thrilled you had a good time on the course, besides the two staff members and we will address this immediately. Please let us know if you ever need anything next time and maybe stop and have a little lunch on your next visit in our beautiful restaurant as you are sure to be pleasantly surprised with the rest of the facilities here at LPGA International Golf Club!

"man made"

Skipsgolf's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/31/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Good staff. Most holes are wide open, would be tough on a windy day. Greens were brown, but rolled well and not too slow or too fast, had a good day with the putter.

Visually the course looks man made. I have played several courses in the DeLand/Orlando area that look like Mother Nature made them.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/07/2017:

Thank you Skipsgolf for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we love hearing our staff took such great care of you and your guests. Please come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Daytona Beach/Orlando area.

"Great Course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/30/2017

They were fixing to redo the greens and for the amount of rain and the dry conditions the place was great ! Good price too! When they get their greens done it's going to be awesome

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/06/2017:

Thank you so much for the review and 4-stars! We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and you see the value in playing here. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again for more of the best golf in Daytona Beach, Florida.

"LPGA is SOLID and Loads of FUN"

jimkorin's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/25/2017

Played in the middle of the day. Greens were a little rough, but the fairways and bunkers were what you would expect at a more expensive course. I enjoyed the round with Charles who was paired up at the same tee time. We had a good round and both enjoyed ourselves with the challenges for us 18 handicapers!

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 06/06/2017:

Thank you jimkorin for your 4-star review. We are so very happy you had a good time on the course with new friends and you were challenged out there. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again for more great golf in Daytona Beach, Florida.

"california binge number 2"

Robert9649232's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2017

played for first time afternoon tee time tournaments had just ended we had whole course to ourselves basicly was a great round that went quick due to no waiting

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 05/23/2017:

Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is so nice having the course all to yourself and we hope to see you back again very soon!

"LPGA Jones Course"

None's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/19/2017

3rd time playing LPGA Jones Course. Discovered this gem while in Daytona in 2016. Definitely will keep it on my list when in the area. It is wide open, fairways/greens in great shape. Staff is friendly and helpful. Great value at a low rate.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 05/22/2017:

Thank you cockman1775 for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are so proud you had a good time on the course and you consider us a gem. Pleas come back and see us again very soon!

"This is a fun but challenging course!"

KimStahl's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/19/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

This is the second time playing LPGA "Jones". It is challenging but the greens were not in the best condition. I understand that the course is going to have a facelift this coming summer and it does need it. It was a fun day the wind was crazy which made it all the more difficult.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 05/22/2017:

Thank you KimStahl for your 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time and found the course to be a challenge. Come back and see us again very soon!