LPGA International - Hills Course

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes

Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city near the airport   Great for advanced golfers wildlife/ scenic views playing multiple courses   Challenges include forced carries bunkers water hazards   Great for drinks dinner brunch

"Perfect"

trey9999's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in absolute perfect condition (as it always is). Greens were very consistent, and somewhat difficult to read at times. Would recommend to anyone that is up to the challenge.

Commented on 11/13/2017

Thanks Trey for the fantastic 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we look forward to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the Daytona Beach, Florida area.

"a fouvorite"

pglimited's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/30/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

always enjoy this course, however today pace of play was slow 5+ hours/ any ball in the rough 1st cut became..send out a search party. as the balls were

completely covered. Greens were running very fast,and tough pin placements.

Commented on 11/13/2017

Thanks pglimited for the great 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We love seeing you thought we were your favorite course while you were down here golfing and we look forward to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the Florida area.

Bmercer08's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/30/2017

Commented on 11/01/2017

Thank you Bmercer08 for your 4-star review and feedback of our LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon!

"Tough Course"

hsthorne's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/25/2017

This was a tough course made tougher by soggy conditions. The fact that "cart path only" rules were in effect tells you a lot. It rained the night before so I really cannot blame the management. Balls hit into the fairway didn't roll much so the holes played much longer than expected. Everyone in our group had balls plug near the green when hitting approaches and even n the fairways. Rough was brutal and greens were extremely fast. All that said, the layout was superb with many interesting holes and the staff was top notch. Pace was slow due to heavy play and the "cart path only" rule; we had to wait on almost every hole. Darkness caused us to miss the last two holes. Nonetheless, I'd play this course again (hopefully in driver conditions) and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

Commented on 11/01/2017

Thank you hsthorne for your fantastic 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in Daytona Beach, Florida.

"too wet"

uLNTF4979LN's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/24/2017
Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

not told till you get there CART PATH ONLY this great course should not have been open till it drys out more no fun sloping over wet fairways

Commented on 11/01/2017

Thank you so much for your 4-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We apologize for the cart path

only, but appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in Florida.

Yvan9284562's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/24/2017

Commented on 11/01/2017

Thank you Yvan for your 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the area.

"Great course!"

PROLWING's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2017

I really enjoyed the course layout! There are some interesting holes and some difficult holes. The course was a sopping wet mess when I played, but if it was in dry condition, this course may have been more penalizing for me. I would love to play it under normal conditions. The greens were a little hard to read, but I think that had to do with their inconsistent speeds with the wet and dry conditions. I want another crack at this course!

Commented on 11/01/2017

Thank you PROWLING for your 4-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf on the east coast of Florida.

"LPGA"

geoff123's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

COURSE WAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION EVEN AFTER THE HIGH AMOUNT OF RAIN IN THE LAST MONTH. ONE SMALL COMPLAINT RESTAURANT NOT OPEN TILL 11 AND HAD TO GO TO SNACK BAR TO PUT ICE IN COOLER.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Thanks geoff for the 5-star review and feedback. We love seeing you enjoyed the conditions and we apologize for the restaurant not being open earlier. Come back and see us again very soon!

golfmeone's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Thanks golfmeone for your review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy you had a great round here at LPGA International Golf Club. Please come back and see us again!

Edward4049335's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/15/2017

The course was in very good condition, however, if you are off the fairway, the rough was 3" thick and the only way out was with a lofted iron, forget about advancing in to the green. And since the ball sinks into the rough, it may take time finding it. Although the course is very challenging, I would definitely play it again

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Thanks Edward for the fantastic 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is great to see you enjoyed your golf day and please let us know if you ever need anything!

"Great Course"

Gnp26's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2017

Not an easy course if you are not swinging well but in general I really like it

Commented on 10/16/2017

Thanks Gnp26 for your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the and we hope to see you back again very soon for more of the best golf in the area!

DRJ555's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/10/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Fairways and greens were in great shape. The rough was so deep you could loose your ball a few feet off the fairway. Maybe, because we have had a lot of rain, they just needed to be cut. Other than the deep rough, it was a great round of golf. Fast greens.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thanks DRJ555 for your review of LPGA International Golf Club here in Daytona Beach, Florida. Please come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in the area.

"Tough course with a beautiful layout"

johnespey's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/09/2017

A great layout with many tough holes. The fairways are lush. The rough is very difficult, especially near the greens. The greens are smaller than average, and you have to know how to read the grain. Tee shots are wide open with tough approaches to well bunkered raised greens. I drive an hour to play this course when my home course is closed and there is a good deal on golf now.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thanks johnespey for your 5-star review of LPGA here on the coast East Coast of Florida. Please come back and see us again very soon for more great golf.

"LPGA Hills course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/09/2017

Nice course, too bad it was so wet due to rain daily, got rain on 1st hole through 5th holes. Some bunkers are filled with water due to rain on every afternoon I was told. The greens are nice, fast even they wet.

GolfNow sent incorrect link to the map to get tonthe course. Took me much longer to get there. I was late for my tee time , I was lucky that they let me out as single. Played behind a 2 some and they kept hitting 2 balls each at every hole. So frustrated but they did not let me go through. The player assistance was no where to be seen. It made the play much longer.

The rough was very long and deep. Guessed they did not cut down due to all the rains. Spent too much time searching for ball.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thanks for your 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We apologize for the misdirection of the course and uncut grass making it difficult to find your ball. We appreciate you bringing each of these issues to our attention and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon,

"Excellent!!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/03/2017

My first time golfing in the U.S.A! The Hills course did not disappoint. Course was very soft and well maintained! Would definitely go again and tell my friends if they visit Daytona!

Commented on 10/10/2017

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and are thrilled you had such a good time on the course. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon here in Daytona, Florida.

"Course in great shape"

drileymarsh's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/02/2017

Heavy rains had spoiled most of the sand traps, but course was otherwise in great shape. Pins were in tough locations and rough was high for the previous day's tournament, which made the course a fun challenge.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Thank you drileymarsh for your 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon.

"Always A Great Round"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/28/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

I played the Hills course. It's been many years, but this track never disappoints. They were prepping the course for a Symetra Tour event in a week so obviously they have the place in great condition. I got a hot deal at 9:36 am. I got there a bit early and they offered to send me on out. It turned out that I was the first (and only) one out at that time. Needless to say, pace of play was no issue whatsoever!

What a great morning of golf it was. If you're in the Daytona area and want a quality round, LPGA has never disappointed. Getting a hot deal makes it feel like you stole something.

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/02/2017:

Thank you so much for the fantastic 5-star review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we are thrilled you had a good round. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Not for the off fairway hits"

rbyczkow's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/28/2017

Bermuda grass, while looks fabulous, is extremely difficult to get out of, or find the ball quickly. If you are pretty straight then the course is for you...get off the path, then have fun in the grass...

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/02/2017:

Thank you rbyczkow for the great review of LPGA International Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope you come back and see us again very soon!

"Perfect golf day"

tberse's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/21/2017

The weather and course conditions were perfect, especially considering that Hurricane Irma passed through only ten days previously........Our foursome completed the round in under four hours

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/02/2017:

Thank you tberse for the great 5-star review of our golf club. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope you come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Daytona Beach, Florida.

"Excellent course and staff."

jfeng83's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/20/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

First time playing at this course. The staff couldn't have been more friendly from bag drop, to pro shop, to starter. Course was challenging. It was in fantastic shape. The greens were rolling true and fast. The rough was extremely tough as almost every ball in the rough would sink down. Made it a challenge. Would definitely recommend to any friend or family!

Response from LPGA International Golf Club on 10/02/2017:

Thank you jfeng83 for the great 5-star review of our golf club. We hope you come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Daytona Beach, Florida.