Indigo Lakes Golf Club

Gift this Course
  • 312 Indigo Dr, Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
  • www.indigolakesgolf.com

Year built: 1976
Architect(s): Lloyd Clifton (1990)
Type: Public
Greens: Bermuda Grass
Fairways: Bermuda Grass

Practice bunker: Yes

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Green (W) 72 5194 yards 65.4 117

Location is convenient to the city near the airport worth the drive   Great for locals advanced golfers seniors   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks brunch 19th hole specials

"Coming Along"

uABOD1032AB's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/14/2018

The course is looking a lot better, greens and T boxes are in good shape, could use a little landscaping but all playing areas are in good condition. The bunkers could use a little attention though. The price has been lowered and is now competitive with other like courses in the area. Give it another try if you played in the fall before the improvements.

tomas8856's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/14/2018
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/07/2018

"Not ready for play!!!"

tomco3329's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/29/2017
Previously played Used cart Cold weather Verified Purchaser

The course layout is good. Grounds not trimmed much. Greens were terrible!!! No way you could putt and keep the ball rolling your intended direction. Probably will not ever return and will inform my friends of what we experienced...

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 01/03/2018:

Hello Tom, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are sorry to hear that our greens were not in good shape and that your overall experience was not pleasant. We are continuing to make improvements, so we apologize for the appearance. We were affected by the hurricane, and it has delayed the progress of Indigo Lakes Golf Club. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope you will give us another chance in the future when we are in better shape.

"Was a little hesitant but went along to see for ourselves."

Bluebrown1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/28/2017

Could see on arrival a little tired Clubhouse & Pro-Shop. But was met with a great smile and informative.

Had a practice, with reasonable practice balls. Teed off fairways was in good condition bunkers were fine, had to get to grips with the greens as they are trying to get a growth on them. Some lovely holes needs some tender loving care with surrounding paths and so on, but didn’t spoil it for us today enjoyed it thoroughly. Then enjoyed lovely hospitality in the Clubhouse enjoyed a couple of beers and a lovely lunch and very reasonably priced. thank you Indigo Lakes for a very pleasant day. Guest from the UK.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 01/03/2018:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that you found our course to be in good shape. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

wgayne's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/23/2017
Used cart Perfect weather

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 01/03/2018:

Hello, thank you for the amazing five-star review! We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us the other day. We appreciate your feedback, and we can't wait to have you back again soon.

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/15/2017

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/19/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that you did not have a good golfing experience with us the other day. Our course is steadily improving so we are not sure if you played recently or weeks back, but our course is getting better, so we hope that you will give us another chance and come back again soon.

"Great layout"

pcardillo's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/15/2017

In weeks past the course was in poor shape I would have given it a 2 rating. I played on 12/15/2017 and they have stepped up on fixing the problems. Fairways tee boxes were in great shape. The greens were in good shape the grass on them was coming back they were a little slow but all in all in fair condition.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/18/2017:

Hello, thank you for the four stars! We are thrilled to hear that you have been noticing our improvements to the course. We are happy that you found our greens and tee boxes to be in good shape. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope to see you again soon.

"Indigo Lakes"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/14/2017

Greens were spotty and inconsistent. Speed varied from hole to hole. Fairways in great condition for time of year. Traps were not consistently maintained with many low on sand. A classic layout. Staff was very friendly.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/18/2017:

Hello, thank you for the three-star review. We are sorry to hear that our course was not in the best condition when you played, but we are continuing to make improvements. We are happy that you found our fairways to be in great condition and that our staff was friendly to you. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

"course has deteriorated"

haveranhill's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/06/2017

greens in poor condition rest of course sub par compared to playing here in prior years. ended up cancelling another round based on this experience. too bad, it's a nice layout. pace of play was great, no one else on course, now I know why.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/13/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent experience. We are sorry to hear that our greens were not in good condition and that you had a subpar experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

"Gone Downhill"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/02/2017

Unfortunately this course has deteriorated significantly over the past year. A real shame because this is an excellent layout, but it is suffering from a lack of upkeep. The course is now only open 5 days a week and is usually wide open with very few players. This lack of cash flow has understandably resulted in cutbacks in course maintenance. I played as a single on a Saturday at 11:00 and practically had the place to myself. Tee boxes were not mown, greens were ragged with a lot of bare spots, and the rough is infested with large fire ant mounds on almost every hole. Hopefully an investment will be made by the current owners to bring this course back up to it's former condition.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/08/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Indigo Lakes Golf Club located in Daytona Beach, FL. We are very sorry to hear that the course conditions were not up to their usual standard that day, however we do hope that the great course layout was able to make sure that you had an enjoyable round with us. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back again soon.

"Neglected Course"

cpleban's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/01/2017

I haven't played this course since last winter. I thought the course was in good shape then. But that was not the case when I played it on 12-1-17. The greens were horrible--filled with sand and ruts, water, multiple bare spots and slow. The bunkers lacked sand to the extent that raking was not necessary after a shot. The tees looked like the maintenance crew had the wrong lawn mower because the long grass was just pushed down, not cut. On top of that, the green fees were increased on 12-1-17, a further insult. Given what this course once was, I was very disappointed and won't be returning any time soon.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/09/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are sorry that you had a poor golfing experience with us the other day. Our course is undergoing maintenance, and we apologize for the condition it is in. We value your feedback, and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

"Disappointing"

PapaAlV's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/30/2017

we have played this course in the past and it has been very good. Unfortunately, the conditions we're not good. Basically all the green were unputtable in bad shape.

No true rolls. It's regrettable

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 12/04/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear that our course was not in good shape when you last played. We are continuing to improve the course, so we appreciate your patience during this time. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

"Forget About It"

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/22/2017

Skip this dump. Had heard a good comment about Indigo Lakes but this place is a disaster. Had bad feelings when I pulled into the parking lot at 7:30 the day before Thanksgiving and there were less than 5 cars there! My gut was right. The guy behind the desk in the "pro" shop had no personality. Tried to chat him up a bit about where everyone was, the course, etc. but no dice. He wasn't going there. Greens were terrible, uncut, bumpy. Layout okay, Traps, forget about them. No sand. This place needs significant $$

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/29/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not pleasant. Your feedback does not go unnoticed, and we hope to earn your business back in the future.

"Not as good as it used to be...."

rkrug1113's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/19/2017

Sorry to see that Indigo has gone back to the poor conditions it had when in was in bankruptcy a number of years ago. New ownership fixed it up nicely, good fairways and greens were the norm. Alas coming back to play this year we see the greens with dirt patches an lots of weeds.

The course in a nice layout but the overall conditions are poor. We called for 2 putt maximums on the green to account for the shape they were in.

Here is to hoping they wake up and take care of a very nice golf course.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/27/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We apologize for the course conditions not being up to their normal standard and appreciate the feedback so we can make the best possibly improvements. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back again soon!

"Poor"

Joseph3140's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/18/2017

Sorry hit wrong button ok got cussed at for holding people up but couldn't play faster because of the people in front of me .. very mad and discusted at rude ppl left b4 I finished 8th hole probably will never go there again

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/29/2017:

Hello Joseph, thank you for giving our course four stars. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our course when you last played. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to earn your business again in the future.

"A favorite Course"

duffer6275's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

This review is a bit bittersweet as this was my recently passed Brother In Laws favorite place to play. In honor of him I chose to play here on the 15th of November. The day started off pretty well, I hate golfing alone but no one was available so off I went., figuring I would get paired up at the course. Nope, played alone....never saw another golfer until the tee box of hole 11, when I finally saw the twosome ahead of me on the 12th green, but they played nearly as quickly as I do and I never caught them. The fairways were great as always, the teeboxes had some issues and the greens were a little haggard....weather issues, possibly? Not unplayable, just unexpected as this course is usually immaculate. It did not detract from the round though so no harm - shot a nifty 80 and was finished inside of 2.5 hours

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/20/2017:

Hello, thank you for giving our course a four-star review. We are sorry for your loss of your Brother In Law, but we are happy that this was his favorite golf course! We are glad that you enjoyed yourself out there and that you shot a nice round of golf too! We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Looking Good"

uABOD1032AB's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/12/2017

Course is coming back after the hurricane, greens still need a little work, but overall, great value!!!!

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/15/2017:

Hello, thank you for giving us a four-star review. We are glad to hear that you found our course great value for your money! We appreciate your thoughts, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"What happened?"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/10/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

The course layout was good and the fairways and tees were okay. The greens were TERRIBLE! I would never have played this course if I had known.

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/15/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that our greens were not in satisfactory shape, but we are glad that you enjoyed our course layout and found our staff friendly. Thanks for playing with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

"Shamefull !"

trayerspeter's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/09/2017

Great shame for a once outstanding and historic course ! Tee boxes , fairways and cart paths all in need of serious attention . Greens ( even at this time of year ) are worst in area . Sand traps , for the most part , should be ruled ground under repair . Some even had grass starting to take root . Others consisted of very hard packed sand or dirt . Unless there are immediate measures taken to address these issues , most locals will choose other options in the area .

Response from Indigo Lakes Golf Club on 11/20/2017:

Hello Peter, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are sorry to hear that our course is not in good shape at this time. But, we are taking measures to improve the course. We value your feedback, and we hope to earn your business again in the future.