WildHorse Golf Club

3.1911941176 3.2 stars from 5 (208)

Pull-carts: No
Caddies: No
GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: No
Simulator: No
Teaching pro: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Silver 72 4995 yards 68.4 109

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs near the airport   Great for locals seniors beginners   Challenges include water hazards bunkers narrow fairways   Great for drinks 19th hole specials brunch

"Not Good!"

Boabros's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/15/2017

I played there before and this time it was bad. Over booking tee times, wait time was over 10 minutes on every tee box, course was in bad shape, no beverage cart.

"Pace of play"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/11/2017

After a really long Holiday round Monday we played in 3 hours in beautiful weather what else could you ask for!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 10/16/2017:

Hello, thank you for giving our course, Wildhorse Golf Club, in the Henderson area, a four-star review. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable golf experience the other day. We are also glad to see that you found our staff friendly and that you found our course to be in great shape! Thank you for playing with us, and we'll see you again soon.

dab540's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/11/2017

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Wildhorse Golf Club, and for the 3-stars. We can see that the course conditions were not at their best that day and we apologize for that, but do hope that the course layout and pace of play were able to make sure you enjoyed your round with us. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back again soon.

"Where's the Marshall"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/09/2017

Took 5 1/4 hours to play and no one to take us to our cars when we finished! Oh yeah never saw a Marshall

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 10/13/2017:

Hello, thank you for giving our course, Wildhorse Golf Club, in the Henderson area, a three-star review. We are sorry to hear that you encountered slow pace of play and did not have an enjoyable experience at our course. But, we are glad to see that it looks like you enjoyed our course layout and found our staff friendly. Thank you for taking the time to review our course, and we hope to see you again soon.

"Played Sat., 10/7/17"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/07/2017

Overall the course was in good condition. The main issue was the greens -- they were not in good shape. Lots of dry spots and very rough. Maybe it is the time of the year? For some reason the tee boxes were very wet and soggy -- made it somewhat hard to maintain good footing. But for $22.00 you can't really expect Wynn or Shadow Creek conditions!

As beginning golfer I find this course very challenging. The rough is Bermuda and so hard to hit out of. If you keep your ball on the fairway this course is a fair test -- but hit errant shots like I do... prepare to be punished at this track.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 10/11/2017:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review our course, Wildhorse Golf Club, and for the 4-stars. We are sorry to hear that the greens and tee boxes were not in the best shape that day, but are glad to see that the course layout and pace of play was able to make sure that you enjoyed your round with us. Thank you for recommending our course in the Henderson, NV area and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Wildhorse"

mollyspaw's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/29/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

My husband and I are average golfers. We liked the course a lot and found it plenty challenging for us. The only complaint was that the greens were not in the best shape. Maybe it was the time of year (September). We would still go back to this course. Overall it was great.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 10/05/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Wildhorse Golf Club and for the 3-stars. We are sorry to hear that the greens were not in the best shape that day and appreciate the feedback so we can make the best improvements. We hope that the amazing course layout and pace of play were able to make your round enjoyable with us! Thank you for recommending our course and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

"Greens"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/27/2017

Fairways were ok but when you get to the greens to putt mine as well be putting off fairway dont know whats going on with this course greens are horrible sorry but true .

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/29/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us here at Wildhorse Golf Club. We are sorry to hear that the greens were not in the best shape that day and appreciate the feedback so we can make the best improvements. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back soon!

"very poor shape un-playabel"

fishingsunriver's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/25/2017

Great were trashed un playable!!!!!!!!!! will never play here again!!!!!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/28/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us, but we do hope you give us another chance to earn your business again!

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/22/2017

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/25/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course and for the 3-stars. We are sorry to see that the pace of play and course conditions were not the best that day, but hope that the course layout and off-course amenities made sure that you still enjoyed your round. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back soon.

"Is challenging but good."

shalimar713's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/21/2017

We like the staff is always good. The greens need some work but is understandable is getting close to seeding time.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/25/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review our course and for the 4-stars. We are sorry to hear that the greens needed some work and appreciate the feedback so we can make the correct improvements. Thank you for recommending us over at Wildhorse Golf Club and look forward to seeing you play with us again soon!

"Enjoyable Course and Round"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/14/2017

Have played Wildhorse quite a few times. Like the layout and the staff is always friendly. Unfortunately the.greens lacked some maintenance but would still play this course again. Hopefully the greens will get better as the weather gets cooler.

"Maybe the worst course I have played ever"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/14/2017

I gave it a shot as the price was good and it seemed to be well rated. Guess I should have checked the recent reviews better. The tee boxes are hard and look dead, some are just dirt. The tees are not always there at time I had to search for anything but the silver (red) and black (really the white) the yellow and green were hidden (signs could have solved this issue) and on some holes I never found them. One par 3 tee box the tees were set on a slope and the ball would roll if not on a tee. The fairways were mostly hard and most also seemed dead. The greens were a beautiful shade of yellow and brown with some green and also pretty hard and bumpy. It's not a challenging course which is fine if the course is in good condition. I saw no one on the front 9 but come the 10th it's was soooo slow. I waited 4-5 min before just skipping the 10th hole as there was a 2 some that was taking forever to even clear an area I could drive. Finally after the 13 or 14 hole I just left as conditions were still bad and pace of play was bad, it was not worth my time any longer. On the plus side there is some nice home architecture to enjoy at times.

Having worked at a golf course doing maintenance I would have been embarrassed at the amount of money being charged for those conditions. I have played a number of Vegas courses at different price points over the last month and all were in 100x better shape so it's not just the hot weather.

ldemil's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/11/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Have played Wildhorse a few times over the past 2 years. They have cleaned it up and looks better than before. Especially hole nine.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/21/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Wildhorse Golf Club, and for the great review. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your round with us and want to thank you for recommending our course in the Henderson, NV area. We hope to see you back again with us soon!

"Pace of Play"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/11/2017

Very slow round with no marshalls. Teed off around 1030 and took nearly 5 hours!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/14/2017:

Hi Lance, we're sorry pace of play was not up to par. We're glad you enjoyed our course layout. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club.

"Greens, Greens, Greens. Wait what greens?"

sigger's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/06/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

Yeah the pace of play was so slow. We didn't play the whole course and only played the same holes twice and three times so we could just keep busy. We sat on one whole 20 minutes. So we decided to go back many holes to play them again. Heres our round. 1,2,3,6,7,4,5,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,18. So slow. Greens were basically putting on fairways. Just terrible. Wouldn't recommend this course to anyone wanted to play real golf. The course on the otherhand is such a good layout of a course. If they put some effort into care, it would be a great course.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/13/2017:

Hi Kirk, we apologize you didn't fully enjoy your round. Our goal at Wildhorse Golf Club is for every player to enjoy their experience. Thank you for playing, we hope you give us another chance in the future.

"Patriot Day"

ReubenUSMC's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/04/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Excellent course - greens are in good shape (Great shape for September in Las Vegas)! Green Fees were $60 due to Patriot Day Tournament which was extremely well run and had over 100 golfers. Pushed off at 07:30 and were in the Club House at 12:08. BBQ was excellent and there was plenty of it - I was pretty close to last in line and there was plenty of food to go around! Great Tournament, Fun day - we will come again!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/07/2017:

Hello Reuben, we're happy you enjoyed our good course conditions and excellent BBQ. Thank you for the great 4-star review!

acyr's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/02/2017

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/27/2017:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review us here at Wildhorse Golf Club and for the 3-stars. We are sorry to see that the pace of play was not the best that day, but hope that the course layout and staff friendliness was able to make your round a little bit better. Thank you for playing with us and we hope to earn your business back soon.

"Late Summer"

ReubenUSMC's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/02/2017

The course is in Great shape! They have kept the greens a little longer - maybe a 4 on the stempmeter to save the greens from the heat. Well managed!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/05/2017:

Hi Reuben, we're glad you enjoyed our great course conditions and a quick pace of play. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club!

"Greens need help"

semlvnv's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/31/2017

Greens are really, really bad. My group just played an "automatic two-putt" rule when you hit the green. It was like thin, dormant fairway. I usually like this course in general but the price isn't worth it. Hopefully it will recover with an overseed.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/05/2017:

Hello Steven, we're sorry course conditions were not up to par. We're glad you enjoyed a fast pace of play and our course layout. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club.

"Excellent Value for a Perfectly Fine Course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/26/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

It was hot, but I got to tee off early. It's a fun layout with very few homes that I spotted from the airplane on my flight in the evening before, and it looked greener than a lot of other courses in the area. For $25 at GolfNow, you can't beat it. Greens were a little slow, but overall the course was actually in better shape than another big name course that charged 14x that amount that same weekend!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 09/21/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course and for the 4-stars. We appreciate the compliments and are very happy that you enjoyed your round with us! Thank you for recommending our course in the Henderson, NV area and hope to see you again soon!