WildHorse Golf Club

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: No
Simulator: No
Teaching pro: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Silver 72 4995 yards 68.4 109

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs near the airport   Great for locals seniors beginners   Challenges include water hazards bunkers narrow fairways   Great for drinks 19th hole specials brunch

"Good Course"

soulmate's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Wild Horse is a go to course for me, I enjoy playing there.

It presents a good challenge the staff is very friendly.

It's close to home, a good value, usually in good shape.

I would recommend it to all.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/22/2017:

Hello John, we're happy you enjoyed our challenging layout, friendly staff, and good course conditions. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club!

"Harder"

LVK1955's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/18/2017

I enjoy playing Wildhorse because it is player friendly but beware, I used to aim for rough because it was easier to play then the fairway. The change in grass has made the course more challenging and will surprise a lot of us!

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/22/2017:

Hi Lance, we're happy you enjoyed our challenging layout and a quick pace of play. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club.

"Beware of course conditions"

Kevin9420117's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/13/2017

This was my first time playing this course and I will admit I was attracted by the great rate offered... well you get what you pay for. The greens were the worst I have seen in the area and many of the tee boxes were overgrown with weeds. The staff was friendly and the range was decent but course maintence seemed non existent. I certainly will not play again.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/16/2017:

Hi Kevin, we're sorry you did not fully enjoy your round. Our goal at Wildhorse Golf Club is for every player to enjoy their experience. Thank you for playing, we hope you give us another chance in the future.

"Great value"

arance72's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/30/2017

Grass driving range. Chipping area awesome with sand trap practice area. Great practice area.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/02/2017:

Hi Aaron, we're happy you enjoyed our practice area and a quick pace of play. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club!

"Whats happened"

sixmtv's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/30/2017

Used to be tough and well manicured.....sad ......this has turned into a frisbee golf course....the pride and passion are gone and it shows

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/02/2017:

Hello Thomas, we're sorry course conditions were not up to par. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club, we hope you give us another chance in the future.

"A Positive Experience"

GF2017's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/28/2017
First time playing Walked Hot weather

Wildhorse is fun and beautiful. I appreciated the friendly staff and the friendly fellow golfers. I expect to play here again regularly. Finding holes 1 and 3 was a bit confusing because it was my first time. Now that I know, it will be a calmer experience. If you want to relax and have fun, try Wildhorse.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/01/2017:

Hello Glorious, we're happy you enjoyed our friendly staff and fun layout. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club!

"Enjoyable time"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/16/2017

Had a great time playing 18holes with my coworkers. Only issue is a drink cart is needed during summer to refill the cooler

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/01/2017:

Hello Justyn, we're happy you enjoyed a quick pace of play and our friendly staff. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club!

"Fun Course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/30/2017

I have played this course many times. Always have an enjoyable round. Temperature was over 114 but that made it less crowded and enjoyable. Would recommend this course to anyone. Staff are always friendly and the price is right.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/01/2017:

Hello Thomas, we're happy you enjoyed our friendly staff and the value of your tee time. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/28/2017

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 08/01/2017:

Hello Frank, we're happy you enjoyed our friendly staff and good course conditions. Thank you for playing Wildhorse Golf Club.

Dudley3273276's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/11/2017

Green in very bad condition

When you putt the ball would bounce all over the place

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 06/14/2017:

We apologize for any negative experiences you may have experienced with our course conditions during your round. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to address it at the course and fix things accordingly. We hope to see you again soon for another round to make up for this experience.

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/23/2017:

We regret to hear that you had a poor experience at our course. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. We hope to see you again soon to make up for this experience.

"I'll play it again."

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/20/2017

Definitely need course knowledge. I played with 3 regulars that helped me out all day. The greens has a few too many dirt spots. And 3 tee boxes were in bad shape. Course was challenging but not impossible.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/23/2017:

We regret to hear that the course conditions were not ideal for your round. We are always working hard to make sure our course is in the best shape for our golfers! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your round overall on our challenging course. We hope to see you again soon for another round.

"Needs Sense of Pride"

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/18/2017

Greens are in horrible condition ... weed patches everywhere around tee boxes and greens ... tee

areas are uneven with many divots ... even the flagsticks are falling apart.

The setting is nice ... but somebody needs to have a sense of pride in what they're presenting.

Course Layout: Poor

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/23/2017:

"u000002369530" we regret to hear that the course conditions were not ideal for your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. We hope to see you again soon to make up for this experience.

"This course was fare. Straight forward"

Sprintfan's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2017

Last time I played this course it was over seeding time. Way better this time and had fun paired with the one local and the two guys from Texas. The greens where rolling nice.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/23/2017:

We are happy to hear that the course conditions have improved since your last round at Wildhorse. We love hearing you had a great time and the greens were rolling nice during your round! We hope to see you again soon for another round.

Gordon63's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/18/2017:

We regret to hear that the course was in poor shape during your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. We hope to see you again soon to make up for this experience.

"This course has average conditions"

u719737145's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/11/2017

Fairways were good. The course lay out was good. Clubhouse personnel were great.Also the starter did a great job(Earl)

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/15/2017:

We are excited to hear that you had a very enjoyable round at Wildhorse Golf Club! We love hearing that the course conditions and course layout were great for your round. We hope to see you again soon for another round.

larryvann's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/04/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 05/08/2017:

We regret to see you did not have a positive experience with our course conditions, value, or off course amenities. We will be sure to address these issues and fix things accordingly. However, we are excited to see that you enjoyed the pace of play, course layout, and staff friendliness. We hope to see you again soon for another round.

"Not worth the time or money"

LVBarkeep9's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/24/2017

Upon arrival, there isn't any staff for a bag drop, so you do need to hoof it with your clubs to the proshop, which is no big deal. Walked in ask for a walk on rate, was told it was $40! Ummm no thank you. Booked on GolfNow for $25. Really wished I hadn't. Pro shop guy had zero personality and just looked like he didn't care to be there. Went to grab a cart, and you can see inside the cart garage a lady smoking a cigarette, saying how she can't wait to go home, I was hoping she wasn't the girl working in the snack bar, but I have a feeling she was. Anyways, The tee boxes are uneven and have divots all over them. The fairways look and play like poo. Lots of dirt and brown spots. The greens were even worse than the fairways! You're practically putting on dirt. After 3 holes, I wanted to pack it in, go back to the pro shop and ask for a refund. Yeah, this course sucks. Let's be honest, the course is in really bad shape! After finishing 18, The cart guy did take me and my clubs to my car, which was good. But he did complain about having to be back there at 5 am.

If you're a somewhat good golfer, go play elsewhere. If you're a beginner, or don't care about your game, Wildhorse is right up your alley. The owner/operator of this course clearly doesn't care about this course at all, and it shows. The employee that work there show it as well. Avoid this place if you can.

Course Layout: Poor

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 05/01/2017:

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We regret to hear you did not enjoy your round with us. Regarding the staff friendliness, we will relay the message to our team in order to create a better environment for our golf community. We will also monitor the course conditions mentioned and work toward making improvements to the course for a better playing surface. Again, we are very sorry for the experience you had and hope that we will have you back again soon in order to exceed expectations. We strive to give our golfers a great round every visit and care very much about what our golfers think about our course. We appreciate the feedback that will help us improve the areas that may be lacking. We hope to see you soon here at Wildhorse Golf Club, have a great day!

aa1966aa's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 04/24/2017:

"aa1966aa" thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and love knowing that you had an excellent experience with our staff friendliness, course conditions, and value for the money. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon for another round!

"tight test"

ker56's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/20/2017

Nice layout for average golfer The fairways are generous but trouble lies just of the fairways. This a second shot course. Trouble around the greens. Tough up and downs on undulating greens.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 04/24/2017:

Hey Kerry, thank you for the feedback and four star rating! We appreciate your support and valuable experience in order to enhance our services for future golfers. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the staff friendliness, pace of play, and course layout. Thank you for stopping by Wildhorse Golf Club and have a great day!