WildHorse Golf Club

Practice bunker: Yes
Practice hole: No
Simulator: No
Teaching pro: No

Dress code: Proper golf attire.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees | Layout

Silver 72 4995 yards 68.4 109

Average Rating 3.2 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs near the airport   Great for locals seniors beginners   Challenges include water hazards bunkers narrow fairways   Great for drinks 19th hole specials brunch

"Very nice people, Course is nice but could use some more maint."

KMead's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/18/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

The reclaimed water leaves a little smell and the water is obviously not very attractive. The course is nice however there are some dead sport around the course.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 03/22/2017:

"KMead" thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the reclaimed water smell and any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, we are excited to see that the staff friendliness, course layout, and value were excellent for your round!

dychull's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/14/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 03/22/2017:

"dychull" thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see that overall you had a great experience at our course. We hope to see you again soon for another round!

"Very Dissapointed"

kemer's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/10/2017

For what the green fees were, I expected much more. However this is a municipal course and perhaps funds aren't available. Every fairway was extremely dry or burned out. A few spots of grass/weeds. It looked like they had measles...lots of splotches. Most tee boxes had very little grass and many of them were not level. Never played on a course with undulating tee boxes. Greens appeared to have been aerated recently with some topping on it. Terrible for putting. A few pin positions were unforgiving, i.e. placed on a slope. Starter didn't inform our group of what pin position was being used. From where I'm from, green fees for a course in this condition would be at least half of what these were. WILL NOT be back.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 03/22/2017:

"kemer" we regret to hear that the fairways and overall course conditions were not ideal for your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. We hope to see you again soon to make up for this experience!

"Disappointed"

Petersonat65's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/08/2017

The fairways were in rough shape even for spring conditions. The greens were not much better. They were not smooth. They had been sanded. We had played there last summer and the course was beautiful. We have had a lot of rain and compared to a lot of courses in the area the fairways being dried out and brown was very disappointing. The staff is always very friendly but the lunch snack shop has only a few items for a lunch and we travel outside of the course after play for lunch. I hope the course is improved within the next few months.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 03/15/2017:

"Petersonat65", we regret to hear of the poor course conditions during your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. However, e are glad to hear that you always enjoy our friendly staff and pace of play! Thank you for your feedback!

"Too expensive for conditions"

Golfer812ab's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/28/2017

Payed $70 for a round of golf where only the tees and greens were over-seeded. This was a scam and we will not be back.

Response from WildHorse Golf Club on 03/08/2017:

Hi Jason, thank you for the feedback. We regret to hear you did not enjoy your round with us and did not find value from your experience. We strive to give our golfers the best visit possible and appreciate you taking the time to stop by our course. We will look into the issues mentioned and thank you for helping us better our course conditions. We hope to see you back again soon here at WildHorse Golf Club.

uLFYJ4636LF's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/20/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

tee boxes poorly marked wiyh tiny faded horse shoes,,hole to hole not clearly marked,greens very sparse,fairways brown..thus the low price

Course Difficulty:  Extremely Easy

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 02/22/2017:

We regret to hear that the pace of play and course conditions were not ideal for your round. We will be sure to address it at the course and fix things accordingly. Thank you for your feedback!

"good golf course"

martinh12's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/19/2017
First time playing Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

For Feb the golf course is in good shape, greens were good. the Host was very courteous and acomodating. Will recommend to others and return.

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 02/22/2017:

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your round with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another round!

"a good "go to" course in Vegas"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/19/2017

I've played this course many times while on business in Las Vegas. There are plenty of high and courses in the city and along with that comes a high-end price tag. Wildhorse offers a nice challenging course with a reasonable price tag. the greens are always in good shape while the fairways can be a bit patchy at certain times of the year The course as five tea boxes to match the level of play and quite challenging from the tips. It has a nice layout and while not a terribly long trac it's quite challenging.all in all a great value for the money

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 02/22/2017:

We are happy to hear that you enjoy our course layout and think of Wildhorse as a 'go to' course here in Vegas! We look forward to seeing you again soon for another round!

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/10/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 02/15/2017:

We regret to see that our course layout and course conditions were not ideal for your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. Thank you for your feedback!

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/02/2017

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 02/06/2017:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! We are sorry to hear that the course conditions, value of your visit, and off-course amenities were not as enjoyable as they could have been. We hope you choose to visit us again soon and we can make up for this experience!

Sharsy's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/30/2017

Response from Wildhorse Tee Times on 02/22/2017:

We regret to see that our course conditions, course layout, and pace of play were not ideal for your round. We assure you this is not the level we strive to achieve and will address it at the course. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon to make up for this experience!

"dry fairway"

Sloflip's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/27/2016

fairways are dry and brown. Greens were ok. pace of play was slow but can be improve if marshalls will do their job. layouts were surprisingly nice considering not enough land. i will play it again when the fairways turn green.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 02/09/2017:

Hey "Sloflip", thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to heat that the course conditions and layout were not as enjoyable as they could have been. We will focus on these issues moving forward and hope to see you back soon!

"9th hole hard"

cowboys724's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/29/2016

Play was fast course was in good shape they need to work on the tee area and sand traps. Traps were like hitting off rock

Response from Wildhorse on 12/09/2016:

Thank you for the 4 star rating! We hope to see you back again soon!

"The course is very interesting"

uWIQM8677WI's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/06/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

always enjoy the challenge, very traditional and set up is always good

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 11/29/2016:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! Thank you very much for the 4 star rating! We hope to see you again soon!

"Nice area of Henderson"

SusanPatricia's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2016

This course had some challenge. The 9th hole is very tricky.

The greens were very slow and hard to read.

Lovely views around the course. All in all quite enjoyable.

Response from Wildhorse Golf Club on 11/29/2016:

We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable round while playing at Wildhorse Golf Club! Come back and see us again soon!

"Disappointed"

jgordon7's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/07/2016

When I arrived, I asked the person behind the counter how the greens were, because I had read other reviews about the poor greens. He told me they were great. I found them to be choppy and extremely slow. On some holes the apron around the green, and even some tee boxes, had very long grass. I know this course prides itself on its nature-friendly setting, but it could use better basic grooming. When I booked, I was the 4th person at my tee time, but the other 3 didn't show up. With no one else around, I played part of the course alone, before joining another group.

Response from Wildhorse on 10/10/2016:

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. Please email us at wildhorsemanagement@gmail.com.

"Not worth full price"

bigdrive11's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/03/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Course condition was not very good. Greens had been overseeded weeks ago but they wern't really cutting them yet. Even without the overseeding, the greens had problems as did the fairways. The course is short and fairly easy.

Response from Wildhorse on 10/10/2016:

We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations this time. We hope you will come back and give us another try soon!

"Terrible greens"

Gary5615358's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/26/2016

The only thing but, a major thing was the greens. They could be the worst greens I have ever played on. Otherwise it would have been ok

Response from Wildhorse on 10/10/2016:

We are very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations this time. We hope you will come back and see us again!

"Easy ride at Wildhorse"

jarycar2's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

The staff and starter were welcoming and very professional. The course was well maintained although the greens had recently been treated. The greens were slow but true. 90 % of trouble is on the right side

Commented on 09/26/2016

jarycar2 - Thank you very much for the 4 star rating! We are thrilled to hear that our staff was welcoming as we are always striving to provide the best golfer experience. Come back and see us again soon!

"Poor Greens - Fair Fairways"

SteveGronsky's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/15/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

The fairways were in decent condition. The greens were poor. They were extremely bumpy and had many pitch marks in them that hadn't been repaired. The tee boxes were no prize. Apparently they were being over-seeded and they all looked like the grass was completely dead. I've played this course in the past and conditions were much better then. Perhaps new ownership????? I don't know, but right now I don't think I'd recommend this course.

Commented on 09/26/2016

SteveGronsky - We're sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations this time. We would like to speak with you further offline. Please email us at WildhorseManagement@gmail.com.