TPC Las Vegas

• 9851 Canyon Run Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144, Clark County
  • (888) 321 - 5725, (702)256-2500
  • tpc.com/lasvegas

Year built: 1996
Architect(s): Bobby Weed (1996), Raymond Floyd (1996)
Type: Public
Style: Desert

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees | Layout

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Average Rating 4.5 stars from 5

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"PGA Tour Player Experience"

Mel9664888's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/04/2016

I would come to Vegas and play this course multiple times on my trip. They strive for you to have fun but experience the tournament play with the men's combo tee boxes.

Commented on 08/08/2016

On behalf of all 18 holes of PGA TOUR golf, thank you! The course seems to get better and better after every round. The combo tees are a perfect way to enjoy the day and we sincerely look forward to your return!

"Desert Golf"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2016

First time playing a real desert course. Lots of fun and thought provoking holes. Lost a couple balls on the par 3 2nd hole. Need to thread the needle on that one or pay the price! Love being able to take a divot on a desert course. Nice!

Commented on 08/09/2016

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and writing about your day! Desert Golf is certainly a unique and surreal experience. We look forward to your return!

"Super"

u911948319's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2016

We had a great round love the course, father and son , can't get any better on vacation in Vegas

Commented on 08/05/2016

While we don't have an official ranking as to best review, this one is definitely at or near the top! Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas, telling us about your experience and we hope to see you again!

"Great course and a good time"

sapulpagolf's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/27/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

First time playing in Vegas and I could not have chosen a better course. Course was in great condition, fairways and rough lush, greens fast and firm. Challenging course without being punishing. Course has a few daunting carries over canyons, scrub, and water. Staff was outstanding, making me feel welcome and comfortable. Playing as a single I was paired with member Bruce who was friendly and helpful. He let me know some of the quirks of the course, ie greens are slower putting toward the mountains. Did not eat there so I cannot review the food and did not use the locker room facilities. The only negative I found was un- or poorly repaired ball marks on the greens. Please repair ball marks people, it only takes seconds and will be an aid to other golfers for weeks.

Commented on 07/31/2016

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your experience at our club! We appreciate the kind words and very positive feedback regarding our staff, course and members. We also take to heart your feedback regarding the ball marks. At this time of year, we receive a tremendous amount of play and if guests aren't fixing their own ball marks, it is a challenge for our staff to keep up. Thanks again and we look forward to your return!

"TPC VEGAs"

jjacques's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/13/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

I went from Freeway to Fairway back to Freeway, so I will mainly comment on the course.

The pro shop experience was warmly polite, no faking it. They got me in and out to the course fast, as I was late for my t time. The on course cart device was very timely, and courteous as well. I did think the cart should carry cold sandwiches and or breakfast type sandwiches, but I am spoiled I guess.

The course was mostly right in front of you. I can't think of 1 junked up hole. The tee boxes were in good shape, the fairways were a bit wet ( i had several mud balls- to be expected when it is 106 out there). there were also some freshly punched fairways. The greens did not pass the eyeball test, but they rolled well, probably 9 to 11, and were receptive to the well struck approach. The bunkers are not the white sand, but a kind of dirt looking sand; I was in two green side bunkers where I found the texture to be wet and not consistent. They could stand some hand raking to redistribute the sand that piles to the bunkers face with the machine -only approach to maintenance.

I did get a fair price from golf now at $110, I have no squabble at that price.

Go play the course and enjoy!!

Commented on 07/19/2016

Hi Mr. Jacques,

Thank you choosing TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to tell others about your experience. It's a shame you didn't use the GPS to call the golf shop...we would have brought you out a sandwich.

You painted an accurate description of your day and our course. We hope others will take your cue this summer and join us. Thanks again!

"Great staff made our day!"

kyarnell1's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2016

The staff and course conditions made this a fantastic day! We will be back.

Commented on 06/27/2016

On behalf of all our staff, thank you for choosing the TPC Las Vegas and writing in about your experience. We look forward to your return!

"Worse customer service"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/15/2016

Paid to play 18 holes. Tee time was at 5:25 pm. After 6 holes the cart will not move. Attempt to call the pro shop and no answer. Tried over and over and eventually called the bar. The lady ended up getting ahold of a maintenance guy. By the time the maintenance guy made it out there we have been sitting for an hour. To top it off the maintenance guy drives out by himself. So now we have to take him back to the pro shop. While we were waiting we knew that you could put the cart in tow mode. We figured we would try it since we were not going anywhere. Did not work. Put it back to normal ops. When the maintenance guy arrived he tried the same thing. We finish 9 holes and they tell us the cart was fine. That we put it in tow mode and that's why it didn't work. Thank you for insulting my intelligence. There is a key to turn the golf cart on and in case you run out of battery power you can go into tow mode to get the cart back to the pro shop. It's not sience. Pretty sure I can figure out how the golf cart works. I can work on 15 million dollar jets but not figure the operation. Of a golf cart. Anyhow we call the golf course the next day to see if we can finish the 9 holes we didn't get to play because of the incident that happens the evening prior. They told us to get bent it was our own fault. Do you really think 1/3 through are round we are going to sabotage our own cart? Needless to say I will never go back.

Course was in great shape! Wish we had a better experience. Oh yeah thanks for the military discount as well.

Commented on 06/27/2016

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for feedback regarding your experience. We apologize that your time at our club fell short of expectations. We are investigating the situation and take the matter seriously, especially when alcohol is involved. Please contact our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230 for the most up to date status of this incident.

"TPC Las Vegas"

Janmarks's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/26/2016

Always in good shape. Canyons make it a pretty course to play.

Commented on 05/30/2016

On behalf of our club and our staff, we appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to let us know about your day! If you would care to elaborate on your ratings or comments, please contact our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x 230. Thank you!

"TPC Las Vegas/Canyons"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/19/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

For our golf buddies' trip, we chose TPC for a rewarding golfing experience--and it delivered!!! The course was in great shape--tee box to green. Fairways were fantastic as expected--when I was in the fairway. I will definitely play here again when in Vegas! The staff was very friendly throughout our time there at the course, and definitely made you feel welcome. Unfortunately, it was a very windy day the day we played, so we didn't play our best golf, so of course we blamed the wind for high scores!

Commented on 06/06/2016

Hi Gilbert AZ, thank you for the review! We know you have some great options for golf down in your area, so your positive feedback means that much more. Take care and we hope to see you again soon!

"Came back for more"

DJConway785's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/16/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I played TPC Las Vegas 4 times in 4 days from 5/13-16. Great course, hard firm greens, multiple tee to choose from. They let me go by myself early on day 4 and I was done in 2 hours and 20 minutes...I'll keep coming back.

Some forced carries, so if you hot a lot of worm burners, bring a lot of golf balls!

Commented on 05/19/2016

Hi Mr. Conway,

Truth be told, your review was one of the best we have ever received. With the passion and excitement in your words, we could tell how much you enjoyed your visit!

We'll be here waiting for your return. Stay well until then!

"Good experience"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2016

Overall good rating. The cost of rental clubs was a little steep so I would advise players to bring their own regardless of the airline charges for extra baggage and you get to use your own clubs. Clubhouse was nice, staff great, on course facilities and service were also great.

Commented on 05/15/2016

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about your experience. Sounds like you really enjoyed your day with the exception of the rental club option. While we offer 90 sets of convenient, high end rentals which are replaced every year....we also have a terrific program in place with Ship Sticks. The offer is advertised on our website and provides door to door shipping of your clubs. We hope to see you and your clubs with us on your next trip to Las Vegas!

"Must Play"

Sam5773357's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2016

If you get a chance a must play

Always in great condition. Greens generally running 11-11.5

Great practice facilities. Great pro shop

Staff is great. Was running late and assured me they would accomadate me which they did.

Great deals on golfnow

"Good Course. I Wasn't disappointed."

Matt6395996's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Good course, well maintained with a challenging layout. Greens were rolling fast and true. Good practice facility, but I would have liked to see better range balls at a TPC course. I wouldn't say the course was in excellent condition, I wasn't blown away like I thought I would be, might be due to the time of year?? I was glad I booked on a "hot deal" so can't complain for the price ~$95. Would have been disappointed if I paid full rate $200+. I would for sure play again on a "hot deal" but I would have to think twice about paying full price unless the course was in immaculate condition.

Player Tip: look for a hot deal, play the right tees, good/challenging greens

Commented on 05/05/2016

Hi Matt,

We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about your day with us! True, a lower rate helps just about every purchase:) With respect to practice balls, we replace our inventory every year. Maybe you were looking for a different brand? Excellent course conditions are subjective, but it is the overall experience that makes us a TPC. In hopes of your return, please look to the TPC Las Vegas booking portal for your best rate and value starting June 2016 as Golf Now will no longer be offering such pricing.

"Challenging course"

mkdavies's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/26/2016

Some very challenging holes for intermediate players but that was to be expected of a TPC course. It didn't disappoint.

Commented on 04/28/2016

Thank you Mr. Davies for choosing to play TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about your experience! We are a golf experience and more...and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Las Vegas!

"Nice Course But A Bit Overrated"

golfnpeg's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

This is a nice course in good condition. I loved the greens, which were extremely fast. There was limited sand in the bunkers; it was much like hardpan. It had a good practice facility. However, probably due to the TPC, it was overrated. We were able to get a decent deal through GolfNow.

Commented on 05/02/2016

Thank you for joining us on your recent trip to Las Vegas and taking time to write about your experience at our club. We take your comments seriously and will pass along your feedback. As one of the highest rated courses in town, we would enjoy having you return and giving us a chance to capturing that extra star!

"great condition"

krv1950's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Must play course in Las Vegas

well designed ,excellent condition,great practice facility,challenging and worth the money

Commented on 04/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your time at our club and for the wonderful feedback! TPC Las Vegas is not the least expensive course in Las Vegas, but we continually strive to provide great value and an experience you can find nowhere else!

"Nice Course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2016

Course was very nice. I would play it again.

Commented on 04/13/2016

In the world of reviews, we consider it the highest form of compliment when a guest says they enjoyed their time so much, they will come play us again. Thank you!

"Great experience at TPC Las Vegas"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Began with a smooth check-in and quickly to the practice range and putting green. At first thought the practice green was artificial, not so, just flawless grass. I played the white tees and found the course to be challenging and a great test..

Player Tip: Study the hole maps on the back nine. I hit several drives I thought were perfect only to find the ball had ended up in a waste bunker.

Commented on 03/28/2016

Thank you for your compliments, choosing TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to write about your experience! We are extremely proud of our greens as they are considered by many to be the best in Las Vegas. Take care and we look forward to your return!

"Great layout!"

mls1015's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/14/2016

Great experience!!

My only complaint was pro on duty seemed a little put off with me wanting to chat. When you come to a course for the first time, you have questions and I guess he was having a bad day. I was actually wondering if I had made a mistake. The facilities and the course itself changed all the negativity I was feeling. I was also fortunate enough to get paired with a member who was very gracious and guided me around the course. My new friend from Jersey made it great for this Texan. Hope to come back next year.

Commented on 04/01/2016

Hi Marble Falls, thank you for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize for the shortness of some of our staff. In the future, please feel free to stop into our Marketing Department...it is a non-stop party! Stay well and we look forward to seeing you upon your return to Las Vegas!

"Excellent course to play"

None's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/12/2016

A really fun course to play. Staff was very friendly.

Would definitely play there again.

Commented on 03/18/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again. And...nice picture of hole #2!