TPC Las Vegas

• 9851 Canyon Run Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144, Clark County
  • (888) 321 - 5725, (702)256-2500
  • tpc.com/lasvegas

Year built: 1996
Architect(s): Bobby Weed (1996), Raymond Floyd (1996)
Type: Public
Style: Desert

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees | Layout

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Average Rating 4.5 stars from 5

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

Robert5561148's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/27/2017

Thank you Robert!

"Fantastic Golf Course!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/26/2017

Played on a beautiful spring day with minimum wind. The course is in great shape and the design is somewhat difficult but very playable. The greens are big and fast! I played the blended tees which were around 6300 yards. I would recommend these to anyone who is more than a single digit handicap. It's definitely on my must play list when I return to Las Vegas.

Commented on 03/29/2017

March is such a great time to be in Vegas...thank you for joining us and for the wonderful comments. The Blended Tees are indeed the favorite among our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again on a return visit!

KevinBush's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/20/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Thanks Kevin!

"Great Conditions"

Kathleen6440042's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/14/2017

The course is beautiful and the service is excellent. Very geeen and meticulously maiintained. The course is challenging and the greens are tough but fair.

Commented on 03/15/2017

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for such wonderful feedback! Indeed...our greens are not easy, but very fair and very true. They make putting fun. Enjoy your day and we hope to see you on a return trip to Las Vegas!

"Wow!"

u000003202243's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/09/2017

One of the best days of golf I've ever had. Perfect from the second I stepped out of the car until I left. Staff are friendly and eager to make your day. But the best part of the day was the course. Unbelievable! Perfect conditions with perfect weather made this the best day ever!

Commented on 03/10/2017

Wow...thank you for sharing your experience at TPC Las Vegas! Wonderful to hear. We appreciate being able to be part of such a great day of golf....hoping to see you again soon!

match1entertainment's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/20/2017

"Expectations"

gas1204's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/16/2017

This course always meets my expectations but doesn't exceed them. Great practice area, well stocked pro shop, 10 minute tee times. There are a few holes where the houses or the highway traffic noise are a distraction. Its important to pick the correct tees taking into account the weather conditions.

Commented on 02/17/2017

Sometimes expectations can be exceeded by simply meeting them! Thank you for regularly playing our club and sharing your experience. We look forward to having you back!

"TPC Las Vegas"

pkgolfer's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/13/2017

I have nothing to complain about. Fast greens, tee boxes were interesting, the whole thing. If I wanted to be nick-pickie, it would be the greens were kinda discolered, not taking away they were very smooth. Very nice time here. And if you count the time vs casino's, one bad hour at the casino, is worth the price here.

Commented on 02/14/2017

Thank you Houston Texas! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your day and appreciate you taking the time to write about it. Yes, at this time of the year our greens discolor due to the cooler temperatures.....but they still have the best roll in Vegas. Hope to see you again soon!

"Great Course, Green so-so"

James6028891's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/10/2017

The staff upon arrival were great. Set me up so all I had to do was pay my green fees and off I went to the practice range.

I got paired up with 3 other guests and we all had a great time. The course conditions in general were good, considering it was February.

The greens were in good condition but very unfair pin positions. But it is a TPC course. If your shots weren't within 20 feet of the hole you were in big trouble. A lot of pins in the front, next to the already false fronts. I hit several shots within birdie range that just rolled off the green. It was impossible to keep the ball below the hole.

Like I said it is a TPC course, and I WOULD play it again, just out of pride. Course knowledge would go a long way here!

After the round, again the staff were very professional and made me feel like a member. I will be back!

Commented on 02/12/2017

Hi James,

Thank you for joining us and for taking the time to write about your day! While our greens are generally faster throughout the winter due to weather, our pin positions should reflect that speed. We will be sure to pass on you comments to our Superintendent. We look forward to you joining us again!

"Great condition"

jimbo28562's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/27/2017

Definitely a high end course. This course is very playable if you can keep the ball on the fairway. A lot of rocky dessert if you don't. Greens were pretty fast but rolled true.

Commented on 01/30/2017

Hi Jim,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for sharing your impressions! You caught our greens at their fastest....but rolling true makes a huge difference. We have a good amount of turf, but yes..in the desert, accuracy key to a successful round. Until next time!

markchristopher's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/27/2017

"Fun but challenging"

Jerry2343280's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/13/2016

One of the more difficult courses I've played, but had a great time. Your tee off's must clear the many canyons on this course. The green are challenging, but the views around the course are terrific.

Commented on 12/14/2016

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you upon your return!

"Good value"

ajover's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/09/2016
First time playing Used cart Cold weather

I played here recently as a single and tried to get the first time out in the morning. My only frustration, which I understand, was that they put a foursome of members, out in front of the first posted tee time. I got paired with one other single and we ended up playing through and made good time. It was a fun time and definitely a course that was worth the money and one that I'd play again.

Commented on 12/15/2016

Thank you for your recent visit to TPC Las Vegas and the 5-star rating! From time to time, we do allow members out prior to public play. The reason is to prevent a twosome playing so quick, that the pace conflicts with our maintenance staff. We apologize for any frustration and it sounds like you had a great day. Please join us again on your next trip to Las Vegas!

"Hole in one"

Rholowinko's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/24/2016

Played nov 25/2016 and it was in great shape...even without my hole in one on 12 would still recommend, will play again when in Vegas.

Commented on 11/28/2016

Thank you for joining us over the Thanksgiving Holiday and congratulations on the notable hole in one! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to seeing you upon your return to Las Vegas for a repeat!

"Just as good as the first time"

paperclip's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/20/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Played there years ago and loved it; was in town again and decided to revisit. I was not disappointed.

Greens and fairways were immaculate, rough not very high but quite dense. Greens rolled straight and true and all at the same speed; for someone like me who plays a lot of public courses with green speeds all over the map on each hole, it was a real treat. There were also water and ice stations on the course which was a nice touch.

A most enjoyable day, pace of play was excellent and the course was not very busy. Staff extremely friendly and went the extra yard to make sure you were happy!

Commented on 11/07/2016

Hi Paperclip, thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas after all these years and sharing your day! It is wonderful to know, our experience not only compared to your prior visit, but in some ways it seemed to improve....thanks again and we hope to see you again sooner than later!

"Outstanding Course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/14/2016
First time playing Used cart Average weather Verified Purchaser

TPC Las Vegas is an outstanding course, beautiful, desert exotic and above all a challenge for any golfer. The course when we played was in superb condition from tee to green. The wind was a test on the day , but it almost made it more fun. The rough was immaculate but extremely tough to dig your way out of (mental note stay out of the rough). The facilities were excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone.

Commented on 10/18/2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again on a return trip to Las Vegas!

"Canyon Crippler"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/15/2016

Nice track with lots of trouble to get into with a small canyon that works its way through the course. Unfortunately was cart path only as they had just over seaded the fairways.

Commented on 09/19/2016

Thanks for he feedback on your time with us! DYK the name of our course use to be TPC at The Canyons? The overseed came out great and hopefully our state of the art GPS was the next best thing to not being allowed to drive over the striped up grass. We look forward to seeing you again!

"TPC VEGAS"

CPDMAGFORCE's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/26/2016
First time playing Used cart Excellent weather

Two buddies and I came into LA to play this course in late August 2016. We stayed at the Suncoast Hotel which is 5 minutes away. I've played several courses in the Palm Springs area and Vegas over the years, but I have to say it's one of the top 3 courses I've ever played. A monsoon downpour hit us on the way to the course but within 15 minutes it had passed. The course was in excellent shape even after the monsoon hit and the fairways were like walking on carpet. The staff was friendly. Can't comment on the restaurant as we finished up our round around 7 pm. My buddies and I can't wait to get back and play this course again with it's views of the Red Rock Mountains and million dollar homes. Thanks TPC Vegas for a great time.

Commented on 09/09/2016

Thank YOU for such a wonderful and thoughtful review! It is currently being circulated among our staff to illustrate firsthand the difference they make and a job well done. We look forward to your return!