TPC Las Vegas

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"Best course in Vegas"

joeaellis5's avatar
Age:  Under 25

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/15/2018

TPC Las Vegas is an amazing golf course. Perfect condition. I have played the course about 8 times now and it has never disappointed. Greens are rolling fast and true. Another reviewer mentioned that some shots will bounce hard and roll off the back of the greens but that is only true if you are hitting a 3 wood into them. I have never had a problem stopping balls on the greens here and can even get some zip back on the wedges. Probably the closest thing to tour quality condition year round.

Commented on 01/16/2018

Well thank you Joe....your comments are very well received and we appreciate being able to provide you a quality golf experience time after time. We appreciate even more that you have given us the chance to....stay well and hope to see #9 come around sooner than later!

"Great golf course and layout"

krafrank's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/11/2018

I played the course a couple of days ago and it was a pleasure. Mid 60's and no wind. could not ask for a better day to be playing golf. I loved the layout and the greens were fast and challenging but fair. It was my first time playing the course and I was able to play with a member. Jon was a great playing partner and gave me a few tips around the course too. I'll be back for sure.

Commented on 01/14/2018

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas...wonderful golf...courtesy of TPC Las Vegas. Wonderful weather...courtesy of Mother Nature....thank you and hope to see you again soon!

"Very unemployable"

AggOwl's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/31/2017

I have played MANY TPC courses, at least 50 and even a pro am on one. These greens were the hardest I have experienced, ever. Sand wedges nipped from the fairway bounced 3 feet high and rolled 12 to 15 yards.

Ridiculously hard greens made good play impossible. No fun. Go elsewhere if you want to enjoy your round.

Commented on 01/03/2018

Happy Holidays and thank you for visiting TPC Las Vegas during your recent stay.

Naturally, we wish your experience and takeaways were different and apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

It is winter in the desert with near freezing temperatures at night. While the greens are indeed faster and harder due to no grass growth, we have never received word of balls bouncing off the greens. Our greens are consistently among the best in Las Vegas.

On a different note....there aren't 50 TPC courses across the country, so we are not sure how to assess that value.

TPC Las Vegas is about quality golf and if we missed the mark providing that to you on this trip, please feel free to contact the Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x 230 to come out as our guest on a return trip during a different time of year. We would appreciate the opportunity to have you join us once again. Thank you!

giantgreg's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/26/2017

Commented on 01/06/2018

I plyed Paiute, Rio Secco and Red Rock Arroyo all that week. All of their greens were mich better. Winter in the dessert is NO EXCUSE.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/23/2017

Commented on 11/27/2017

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

"Perfect Day"

mgportes's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/11/2017

First time playing the course and I wasn't disappointed. Course conditions were fantastic. Greens were fast and true.

Commented on 11/13/2017

The first time is the charm and we look forward to seeing you join us on a return trip to Las Vegas! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for sharing your experience with our online community...stay well!

"Nice course"

mzcolt45's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2017

Overall, the course is nice. However, the green was slow. Way too slow than I expected.

Commented on 11/03/2017

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your experience at our club! We appreciate your feedback. Seasonal weather conditions affect green speeds, but we are currently posting an 11. For 13+, come visit us in December or January....stay well and hope to see you again soon!

louisleidelmeyer's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/29/2017

Hi Louis,

Thank you for joining us and for taking the time to share your day....take care!

Jerryscharton's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2017

Hi Jerry,

We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and your wonderful feedback. Take care and enjoy the holidays!

"Nice Golf Course, Good Shape"

822's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/26/2017

Always a nice round here, conditioning is excellent on all parts of course.. Fairways and Rough were very lush. Greens rolled a solid 10.5 to 11 - smooth and fair. Course is very nice and worth a play if you can afford it. Overall very nice experience.

Hi Houston,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your day. Glad to hear you had such a good time. We hope to see you again soon!

"Great Test Great Conditions"

Sam5773357's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2017

As with every time I have played the Course , especially greens are in great shape

Range and practice facilities are the best

Range balls included in green fee price - which is $$$$$

Course is as green and lush as I have ever seen

Very little to no roll on drives making Course play longer than normal

Played as 2 some and even though Course was busy and is challlenging ( several 4 somes in front of us) played in 3:55

Always a must play for me when in Vegas

Hi Sam,

Thank you very much for your return visit and for taking the time to write about your experience! We couldn't ask for more regarding your comments and just hope to keep impressing and earning your business in the years to come. Take care and hope to see you again soon!

Gregory5500559's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/17/2017

Commented on 10/23/2017

Thank you Greg....we hope to see you again the next time you visit Las Vegas!

"Great Day at TPC"

Jbass32's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/17/2017

Even after and overseed, course was in great shape. Will definitely be back!

Commented on 09/19/2017

Terrific feedback, thank you! Planting new grass over an entire course can be stressful, but there are also many positives to playing on the newest Winter Rye in Las Vegas...thank you for sharing your day!

"Birthday Round"

Billy5293225's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/24/2017

Had a wonderful time the course was I spectacular shape greens were impeccable the layout and views were just beautiful would recommend this track to everyone a must play.

Commented on 08/28/2017

Hi Billy,

Sounds like a wonderful birthday and thank you for allowing TPC Las Vegas to be a part of it!

Hopefully this will be the start of an annual trip and we will see you again next August.

Take care!

"Fun course"

garvey6's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/24/2017

Course seemed to be in very good condition considering it was the end of August in the desert. Layout was fun and very playable considering they have held GPA tour events on this track. Only thing to knock was the condition of the greens..so many diviots that were either not repaired or poorly repaired .. but I put than on us the golfers.. fix your divots!

Commented on 09/19/2017

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your summer experience! Yes, the desert summer can certainly wear on even the best courses, but we thank you for your generous compliments. We will work toward improving the upkeep of the greens by way of customer education and staff emphasis. See you next time!

Commented on 08/28/2017

Thank you for braving the August heat to enjoy TPC Las Vegas! Your comments are well taken and appreciated. As a TPC, we always experience a high demand and sometimes our staff are challenged to make up for what players don't repair. While no excuse, it is an understanding. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!

Dylan2810457's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/04/2017

Thank you Dylan!

"Terrible Staff"

Bballnt3378's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2017

Andrew is a liability to your staff. He treats guests like dirt. As a resident I golf at least 2-3 times a week. Bears Best, Rio, Wolf, are my home courses. I've played TPC at least a half dozen times. 11/3 I played and had future tee times for 11/5 upon receiving an email that rates dropped to $55 for 48 reservations I asked on 11/3 @ 8am if I could cancel my exsisting tee time and rebook at the lesser rate. Leanne was helping me just fine, Andrew over heard the convo and jumped in front of Leanne and said "No" I asked how come? I'm with in the 48 hour window? He looked down at his pc and I asked "please"? He looked up and said "not becasuse your begging, only because you made it within the 48 hours" BLEW MY MIND! And he wasn't kidding... I said straight away, asking please is not begging it's being polite. Please usually always helps I said. He said in this case only the 48 hour rule help you. Leanne was embarrassed and turned to oraganize papers. I left and played my 5 hour round that day which was very slow. I showed up 11/5 Saturday I invited my friend for his birthday. Not on the property for 5 min as I'm addressing my cart. Who flies out to not greet me, but to interrogate me..Andrew!! Not the guy I wanted to see. Asked me if I was playing, my clubs were in the cart already and I said yes. Asked me if I had a polo shirt. I replied yes, (I was wearing a t-shirt that said "Yankees suck" to joke on my friend when he arrived. He noticed I had a bottle of water and 6oz of what was left of my protein shake and said you can't bring those in here we sell that. Which I understand, but it wasn't a case a beer, rock stars, jersey mikes, etc. it was water 98 degrees at 8:40am and my protein shake. I would of finished in the car if it was that big of deal. I asked him why he was like this and that I didn't appreciate him the day before. He said he didn't remember, "service staff don't forget incounter like we had on Thursday. He replied that his GM Dave told him to approach me. Not on second passed as new golfers carried in coffee thermoses and water jugs. "Awesome"! At that point I was done with Andrew. I went to the practice facility, but was then quickly approached by another staff member whom he told was he was the person that told Andrew to address me. Dave I said "now what"? He said rudely Dave? It's Mason as he held his name tag. Mason decided to revisit the situation with similar arrogancy. Then he told me to put my polo shirt on while on the practice facility. Andrew never said I had to put the polo on until I started my round. I tried to explain the purpose of the shirt and it was only for the arrival of my friend in 5min. The rest of my clothing is all Adidas 3 stripe, ping, etc. not blue jeans, flip flops, and John Deer hat, at this point I just put my polo over it and wanted to hit balls. Nope, as mason walked away now I was approached by a 3rd staff member the Gm. What a day so far. I felt like I was being treated like a bum at a country club that walked in off the street for a glass of water.

The GM however took poractivev way of listening to my story. A correct way in my opinion on resolving any onsite issues. I explained my incounteres with both staff and my reasoning for being upset today because of last Thursday. I also explained that I am local and I too am a GM in the hospitality industry on the strip. But by this time it was far to late to right this begging of my day. Andrew's arrogant attitude was and is repulsive, and the cashier noticeable cowarded away when he jumped in. Mason's not any better, Joe the starter great assist! Bag drop guys awesome, btw one a huge yankee fan and the others not, all loved the shirt joke that never got to happen the way it was intended to. GM understands his job and how to proactively listen to guests and offer solutions to satisfy all parties. His supporting staff was not on board. As a Gm our hardest jobs are motivating and mentoring our staff to act as we would in all situations. To treat the establishments as it was our name on the building. That's my biggest challenge everyday. Guests are usually easy. Because I'm in this industry and my daily routines start by looking at revenue numbers, labor, future business, and then is usually followed by checking all social media outlets, yelp, trip advisor, etc. I only would expect the same opportunity to fix this issue, before someone would post a negative experience such as this on a platform that never goes away.

TPC motto is to make you feel like a PGA pro. This was no where the case.

I wrote a review to TPC upon receiving a email the day after my round. 2 weeks have passed and no response.

Commented on 08/23/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at TPC Las Vegas.

We apologize that you walked away from our club with anything other than complete satisfaction.

With that being said, we are incredibly proud of our staff and the way they uphold the policies of our club....as well as the experience for all our members and guests.

Moving forward, we will continue to enforce the use of collared shirts and require that personal coolers are not permitted on the course. We will also enforce our promotions. If a reservation is made 5 days in advance, one can not receive the same financial benefit as a reservation made two days in advance.

Most importantly, we will never allow our staff to be verbally assaulted.

We sincerely wish you the best playing other local courses where their policies allow for this type of conduct.

"Lush fairways, Poorly Kept Greens"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2017

It is obvious the pro shop doesn't remind the players to repair ball marks. I don't think the Course Superintendant cares about the damage to the Greens either. Not one sign anywhere telling Ayers to repair ball marks. I've never played a course where there are SO MANY unrepaired ball marks that my putts hopped, turned, and slowed down so dang much. Each and every Green was horrible in this fashion. The course Superintendent could have his staff repairing the ball marks - if you aren't going to encourage the players to repair their own. For this reason, the course does not get a perfect rating.

Ohh... the speed of the Greens was medium fast. I like that. Whomever mows the Greens is doing a good job. Whomever is cutting the hokes is doing a nice job.

The Fairways are very nice, and the Tee Boxes are nice (lush grass, and a flat surface to begin off each hole). The course design is very chall enging, but also fair. Unique desert contrast with green green Fairways!

The only other negative comment is that if you don't hit the "short grass," you will be forced to take an unplayable lie. The desert part of the course is full of scrb brush and "river rock" so if you care about your clubs, you won't want to hit from the desert.

So, if you can drive it straight, you'll enjoy the course very much. Just don't expect much on the Greens in the way "putting true."

I wish I would've known because I probably would have chosen a different course.

Commented on 07/26/2017

Hi,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to write about your round. It sounds like you had an overall excellent day with the exception of some unrepaired ball marks. For anything less than 5-stars, we apologize.

We take the repair of ball marks seriously and have instructions on our GPS to repair all ball marks at two points during the round. Besides, every golfer knows it is just common courtesy to repair a ball mark. In the end, we can only control player behavior so much.

With our lower rates during the summer, we receive a significant amount of play. Play levels, in conjunction with increased watering due to heat, increases the stress to greens. At times, our crew can not get to all imperfections, but please be assured we try.

If you are so inclined on a return trip to Las Vegas, please contact our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230. We would enjoy having you out as our guest, during a time of the year when the greens will be absolutely perfect.

Thanks and take care.

James2924707's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/23/2017

Commented on 08/24/2017

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others of your experience at TPC Las Vegas. We appreciate you choosing to Play Where the Pros Play and look forward to seeing you again on a return trip to Las Vegas!

acnelsen's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/14/2017

Commented on 08/24/2017

Thank you for rating TPC Las Vegas 5-stars! It means a lot knowing our guests are walking away with such an experience. While we understand there are other golf options in Las Vegas, we would enjoy having you back out on a return trip to our area!