TPC Las Vegas

4.4692000000 4.5 stars from 5 (341)

• 9851 Canyon Run Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144

Style: Desert

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 69.6 127
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Average Rating 4.5 stars from 5
Overall Condition: 4.7 stars from 5

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"Challenging course"

mkdavies's avatar
Gender: Female

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/26/2016

Some very challenging holes for intermediate players but that was to be expected of a TPC course. It didn't disappoint.

Overall Condition: Average

Commented on 04/28/2016

Thank you Mr. Davies for choosing to play TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about your experience! We are a golf experience and more...and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Las Vegas!

"great condition"

krv1950's avatar
Handicap: 15-19

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Must play course in Las Vegas

well designed ,excellent condition,great practice facility,challenging and worth the money

Commented on 04/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your time at our club and for the wonderful feedback! TPC Las Vegas is not the least expensive course in Las Vegas, but we continually strive to provide great value and an experience you can find nowhere else!

"Nice Course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Course was very nice. I would play it again.

Commented on 04/13/2016

In the world of reviews, we consider it the highest form of compliment when a guest says they enjoyed their time so much, they will come play us again. Thank you!

"Great experience at TPC Las Vegas"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Began with a smooth check-in and quickly to the practice range and putting green. At first thought the practice green was artificial, not so, just flawless grass. I played the white tees and found the course to be challenging and a great test..

Player Tip: Study the hole maps on the back nine. I hit several drives I thought were perfect only to find the ball had ended up in a waste bunker.

Course Difficulty: Moderate

Commented on 03/28/2016

Thank you for your compliments, choosing TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to write about your experience! We are extremely proud of our greens as they are considered by many to be the best in Las Vegas. Take care and we look forward to your return!

"Great layout!"

mls1015's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/14/2016

Great experience!!

My only complaint was pro on duty seemed a little put off with me wanting to chat. When you come to a course for the first time, you have questions and I guess he was having a bad day. I was actually wondering if I had made a mistake. The facilities and the course itself changed all the negativity I was feeling. I was also fortunate enough to get paired with a member who was very gracious and guided me around the course. My new friend from Jersey made it great for this Texan. Hope to come back next year.

Commented on 04/01/2016

Hi Marble Falls, thank you for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize for the shortness of some of our staff. In the future, please feel free to stop into our Marketing Department...it is a non-stop party! Stay well and we look forward to seeing you upon your return to Las Vegas!

"Excellent course to play"

None's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/12/2016

A really fun course to play. Staff was very friendly.

Would definitely play there again.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

Commented on 03/18/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again. And...nice picture of hole #2!

"Not worth it"

Canobeach's avatar
Age: 45-54

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/07/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 9 holes Poor weather

To be fair the greens were sanded and the weather turned very bad, so unlikely it was going to be a great day for golf. That's part of the reason for the 2 stars and why I wouldn't recommend this course, as it got cold and rainy and we didn't have enough light to finish so we stopped at 9 to get a rain check. The bag guys said go inside the pro will take care of you, but he said the course wasn't "unplayable" so nothing I can do for you. Needless to say the two clients I brought with us who live in Vegas weren't impressed. Plenty of other great courses around town we can play without the attitude.

Overall Condition: Average

Commented on 03/19/2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate the feedback and apologize your round was anything less than terrific. We also regret that you disagreed with our cancellation policy. It is clear you have posted this same review to other sites as well. Because you are writing anonymously, we can not locate your group on our tee sheet for follow up. We would appreciate the opportunity to address the issue. Please contact our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230. Thank you and we hope to hear from you!

"Pricey but a good quality course"

Rod5652917's avatar
Handicap: 0-4

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/29/2016

As with most TPC courses you get the feel of what challenges face the pros. Although it wasn't tournament conditions, the course is a challenge. Greens are quick and many holes give you ample risk reward opportunities. I look forward to playing here again.

Commented on 03/07/2016

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. While simply playing the course is a treat, layering on the fact we are a home for PGA TOUR professionals makes the day that much more memorable. We look forward to seeing you again!

"TPC Earns 5 Stars *****"

cpiman's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/27/2016

My wife and I decided to splurge and play TPC Las Vegas on our last day in Vegas. We were paired with a very nice father/daughter from California. The course was in excellent shape and the weather was perfect. Unfortunately we were behind 3 foursomes who were beyond slow but I must commend Joe (the Marshall) who did his very best to scoot these people along. They barely spoke English, did not rake the traps and the foursome in front of them, who they knew would wait at the green on a par 3 and watch their friends tee off before going to the next tee box. However, Joe did his best , the staff was very friendly and we had a wonderful late lunch before heading to the airport. We will be back. Wonderful track!!!

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

Commented on 03/02/2016

Thank you for such wonderful feedback and insight into your experience at our club! Our staff is committed to operational excellence and we take great pride in receiving your comments. At the same time, we appreciate your understanding and we look forward to your return!

"Simply great"

Paul4988489's avatar
Age: 45-54

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/09/2016

Excellent layout in great shape, good pace of play, clubhouse staff fantastic as well. Will definitely play again on future trips. Should be on your "must-play list".

Commented on 02/15/2016

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Las Vegas!

"Good Day"

Joe3245186's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/23/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Winter time at this course is still challenging. You better pay attention, because before you know it, this course will show you how difficult it can be. Enjoyed our day. Always fun to play. Can't wait until next time.

Commented on 01/27/2016

From one Joe to another, thank you for playing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to provide us your feedback! We have six TOUR professionals in a tie for our course record at 62. 61 has been elusive.... We look forward to seeing you again!

"TPC"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Got on thru Golfnow, played as single and met 3 great guys from Calif. Beautiful course, quick greens, played in 4 hrs, I will play again

Commented on 01/26/2016

Sounds like a good day and thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience. We look forward to your return and thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas!

"TPC IS RIGHT!!!"

golfinggpa's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/14/2016

Not for the 15 handicap or above !!
I am a 7.1 handicap and played from blue tees (20 yards in front of tips). OMG!!
Not for the average golfer from blues!!
Forced carries of 160-190 yards. Blind shots and mind affecting visual challenges.
Stay out of the bunkers or you are at a minimum 2+ strokes!!
Greens were like putting on granite counter tops!! If you want to see how the pros play week after week then play for fun not score!!!! It was fun but work mentally!!

Quality of food & beverage: Average

Commented on 01/18/2016

Thank you for choosing the TPC Las Vegas and sharing your day! True, we are built for the Pro's and offer a true test, but it is also fair to mention golfers of all abilities can enjoy their day from the Blended, White or Red tees. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

"OK for $55 week day"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/11/2016

Course took a little getting use as all dessert courses do. I was 5 over after five holes until I got the feel of the course and then played the last 13 holes in one over. Greens were off colored and not consistent for speed. Last hole was full of mudd hens and solid s--t the last 50 yards in including the green Not a great way to finish a round putting and chipping through mud hen s--t. Staff was nice and girl in lounge very friendly. Wouldn't pay more than &60 to play.

Commented on 01/15/2016

Hi,

Thank you for playing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to provide your feedback. Seems like a nice round you had there! Seeing this is your first review through Golf Advisor, it seemed best to address a few of your takeaways. First, our greens have a brown/dark green tint because it is cold and average nightly temperatures are in the 20's. As for the Coots, we understand your feelings and do everything we can to address the issue. They are a Federally Protected bird and the issue is systemic to all courses in Las Vegas with water. As an Audubon Sanctuary facility, we value wildlife and strive to maintain a balance between our course and our natural environment. Thank you!

"Enjoyable round"

Matthew1496108's avatar
Handicap: 0-4

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/05/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Paired with a member who showed me the ropes and made for enjoyable company. Conditions were very good and the staff was extremely friendly. Playing as a single it was nice to have the starter explain to me who I would be paired with and prepare us to tee off. The course isn't too difficult tee to green but it's a challenge around the greens and approach shot placement is key.This is one of the better 2 or 3 courses I've played in all of Vegas.

Commented on 12/09/2015

Hi Matt,

Thank you for recently choosing the TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to tell everyone about it! Glad to hear you had such a nice day and we certainly look forward to having you back out when you return to Las Vegas...take care!

"Great Course!"

danzaldi's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/04/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather Verified Purchaser

The course is very nice and the staff was incredibly friendly. The greens were playing very fast and held incoming shots nicely. Bunkers were well maintained. I would highly recommend playing this course.

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

Course Difficulty: Moderate

Commented on 12/10/2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our course and staff...both of which we are extremely proud of. We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and look forward to seeing you again upon your return!

"Enjoyed the day"

CEPA's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/27/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

First time playing this course. I played with my 16 year old son who is an 8. He played the back tees and shot +9. He enjoyed the challenge as the course will make you carry the trouble from the back. Greens were rolling true but not real receptive. Very hard to hold a shot without a lot of spin. The weather was cold at 50 during the round and 45 when we finished. Tough to make the greens receptive in those conditions. Overall it was a good experience as my son loved it. We will play it again but next time under better weather conditions.

Commented on 12/01/2015

Thank you so much for playing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your experience. Great round by your son! We would enjoy having you out every season to see which one works best for your game....inside advice...mid October...

"Nice Weekend Get Away"

ilovedco3's avatar
Plays: Once a month

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2015

Course in nice shape; greens are challenging speed. Will return when we are next in Vegas.

Commented on 11/29/2015

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your round. We look forward to seeing you again!

"tpc las vegas"

gpete's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2015
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Love this course. my favorite so far in Las Vegas. Tough but fair, save all your strokes for the fast greens.

Commented on 11/25/2015

Love this review....short, sweet and right on the money. For anyone considering playing TPC Las Vegas, this is all you need to know.... Thank you gpete from Cleveland!

"Nice but overpriced"

scottlamb5's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/18/2015
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Second time I have played this course. Booked thru Golfnow , otherwise this course would be overpriced. Fair course, and love that they have a blended round of blue/white tees which gives the golfer more of a choice in what distance they want to play. Staff was excellent, booked as a single and the starter was able to get me out 30 minutes early.

Commented on 11/30/2015

Thank you very much for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about how much you enjoyed your experience! Not simply a round of golf, but a true golf experience. It is our perspective, that for the very reasons you identified in your comments above, our rate is more than competitive.