TPC Las Vegas

Style: Desert

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 69.6 127
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Average Rating 4.5 stars from 5
Overall Condition: 4.7 stars from 5
Food & Beverage: No ratings so far

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include bunkers forced carries undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"Good Day"

Joe3245186's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/23/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Winter time at this course is still challenging. You better pay attention, because before you know it, this course will show you how difficult it can be. Enjoyed our day. Always fun to play. Can't wait until next time.

Commented on 01/27/2016

From one Joe to another, thank you for playing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to provide us your feedback! We have six TOUR professionals in a tie for our course record at 62. 61 has been elusive.... We look forward to seeing you again!

"TPC"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Got on thru Golfnow, played as single and met 3 great guys from Calif. Beautiful course, quick greens, played in 4 hrs, I will play again

Commented on 01/26/2016

Sounds like a good day and thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience. We look forward to your return and thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas!

"TPC IS RIGHT!!!"

golfinggpa's avatar
Age: 55-64
Gender: Male

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/14/2016

Not for the 15 handicap or above !!
I am a 7.1 handicap and played from blue tees (20 yards in front of tips). OMG!!
Not for the average golfer from blues!!
Forced carries of 160-190 yards. Blind shots and mind affecting visual challenges.
Stay out of the bunkers or you are at a minimum 2+ strokes!!
Greens were like putting on granite counter tops!! If you want to see how the pros play week after week then play for fun not score!!!! It was fun but work mentally!!

Quality of food & beverage: Average

Commented on 01/18/2016

Thank you for choosing the TPC Las Vegas and sharing your day! True, we are built for the Pro's and offer a true test, but it is also fair to mention golfers of all abilities can enjoy their day from the Blended, White or Red tees. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

"OK for $55 week day"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/11/2016

Course took a little getting use as all dessert courses do. I was 5 over after five holes until I got the feel of the course and then played the last 13 holes in one over. Greens were off colored and not consistent for speed. Last hole was full of mudd hens and solid s--t the last 50 yards in including the green Not a great way to finish a round putting and chipping through mud hen s--t. Staff was nice and girl in lounge very friendly. Wouldn't pay more than &60 to play.

Commented on 01/15/2016

Hi,

Thank you for playing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to provide your feedback. Seems like a nice round you had there! Seeing this is your first review through Golf Advisor, it seemed best to address a few of your takeaways. First, our greens have a brown/dark green tint because it is cold and average nightly temperatures are in the 20's. As for the Coots, we understand your feelings and do everything we can to address the issue. They are a Federally Protected bird and the issue is systemic to all courses in Las Vegas with water. As an Audubon Sanctuary facility, we value wildlife and strive to maintain a balance between our course and our natural environment. Thank you!

"Enjoyable round"

Matthew1496108's avatar
Handicap: 0-4

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/05/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Paired with a member who showed me the ropes and made for enjoyable company. Conditions were very good and the staff was extremely friendly. Playing as a single it was nice to have the starter explain to me who I would be paired with and prepare us to tee off. The course isn't too difficult tee to green but it's a challenge around the greens and approach shot placement is key.This is one of the better 2 or 3 courses I've played in all of Vegas.

Commented on 12/09/2015

Hi Matt,

Thank you for recently choosing the TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to tell everyone about it! Glad to hear you had such a nice day and we certainly look forward to having you back out when you return to Las Vegas...take care!

"Great Course!"

danzaldi's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 12/04/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather Verified Purchaser

The course is very nice and the staff was incredibly friendly. The greens were playing very fast and held incoming shots nicely. Bunkers were well maintained. I would highly recommend playing this course.

Course Difficulty: Moderate

Commented on 12/10/2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our course and staff...both of which we are extremely proud of. We appreciate you choosing TPC Las Vegas and look forward to seeing you again upon your return!

"Enjoyed the day"

CEPA's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/27/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

First time playing this course. I played with my 16 year old son who is an 8. He played the back tees and shot +9. He enjoyed the challenge as the course will make you carry the trouble from the back. Greens were rolling true but not real receptive. Very hard to hold a shot without a lot of spin. The weather was cold at 50 during the round and 45 when we finished. Tough to make the greens receptive in those conditions. Overall it was a good experience as my son loved it. We will play it again but next time under better weather conditions.

Commented on 12/01/2015

Thank you so much for playing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your experience. Great round by your son! We would enjoy having you out every season to see which one works best for your game....inside advice...mid October...

"Nice Weekend Get Away"

ilovedco3's avatar
Plays: Once a month

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2015

Course in nice shape; greens are challenging speed. Will return when we are next in Vegas.

Commented on 11/29/2015

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your round. We look forward to seeing you again!

"tpc las vegas"

gpete's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2015
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Love this course. my favorite so far in Las Vegas. Tough but fair, save all your strokes for the fast greens.

Commented on 11/25/2015

Love this review....short, sweet and right on the money. For anyone considering playing TPC Las Vegas, this is all you need to know.... Thank you gpete from Cleveland!

"Nice but overpriced"

scottlamb5's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/18/2015
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Second time I have played this course. Booked thru Golfnow , otherwise this course would be overpriced. Fair course, and love that they have a blended round of blue/white tees which gives the golfer more of a choice in what distance they want to play. Staff was excellent, booked as a single and the starter was able to get me out 30 minutes early.

Commented on 11/30/2015

Thank you very much for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about how much you enjoyed your experience! Not simply a round of golf, but a true golf experience. It is our perspective, that for the very reasons you identified in your comments above, our rate is more than competitive.

"Nice TPC"

u000005319728's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/18/2015

What a great layout. Played the "blended " tees which is a good compromise, not too long and not too short ,highly recommend the course. Only complaint is that the clothing is ridiculously expensive and no sale rack!!!Expensive souvenirs at best. ..

Commented on 11/24/2015

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback and we hope to see you again when you return to Las Vegas! Without knowing what you were looking for in our golf shop, it is difficult to comment. We always strive to provide a variety of price points and will register your feedback with our team. Thanks again!

"I'll be back."

shoelessjoe's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/04/2015

Fun course to play with a nice variety of well-spaced holes. Impeccable conditions. Very friendly staff.

Commented on 11/09/2015

From one Joe to another, thank you for choosing the TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to write about how much you enjoyed your experience!

"Great course!"

None's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/03/2015

We enjoyed a last minute round at TPC. Tee off at 2:25 and played 17 holes till dark at 5:00. Greens were very fast and TRUE. Played here before so I knew how to play a few of the holes. Everything plays faster toward strip. Par 3 - select a club to hit the front of the green on 3 and 12. Staff was friendly even at closing time. I would play here over and over when in Vegas

Commented on 11/09/2015

Usually such great feedback is not from anonymous sources, but we appreciate the wonderful feedback just the same! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"A must play"

olesen12's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2015

If you want to play a beautiful and challenging course this is the one. Worth every penny.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

Commented on 11/04/2015

So few words, yet so powerful a message... Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for the warm compliments!

"Feel like a PGA pro"

Chris3912007's avatar
Age: 35-44
Gender: Female

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/01/2015

What a great course! Absolutely perfect conditions; you'll almost feel guilty taking a divot on the carpet-like fairways. Greens were PGA level quick (I'm talking 12+ on the stimpmeter)...really made me appreciate what those guys and gals can do. I highly recommend this track!

Commented on 11/04/2015

Thank you Chris! What a terrific review and we appreciate you sharing your experience at TPC Las Vegas....and please don't worry...the grass will grow back in no time!

"Awesome views"

scottoc85's avatar
Age: 35-44
Gender: Male

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/20/2015

Just a great course from beginning to end. Pace of play was about 4 hours. Greens were excellent.

Quality of food & beverage: Average

Commented on 10/22/2015

Hi Scott,

Can't tell you how good it is to hear such wonderful feedback. Thank you for choosing the TPC Las Vegas and we look forward to having you out the next time you make Vegas your getaway!

"Great course!"

Jared7865740's avatar
Handicap: 0-4

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/18/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in great shape and despite rain in the days before, the greens were excellent and rolled great. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

Commented on 10/21/2015

Jared, thank you for the wonderful feedback and for choosing the TPC Las Vegas. We hope to see you again soon!

"excellent course to play in vegas"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/18/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in great shape as they were getting ready for PGA event this coming week. Rough around greens was thick but that would be expected with tour event. Loved the layout.

Commented on 10/20/2015

Thank you! While we strive to make every day Championship Sunday, PGA TOUR week is indeed something extra special!

"TPC Las Vegas"

rseaberg's avatar
Plays: Twice a year

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/02/2015

Spectacular course - looking forward to playing again

Commented on 10/05/2015

Thank you for the spectacular feedback Mr. Seaberg, we certainly look forward to your return!

"Beautiful course"

bmolnar1's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/29/2015

The course was in amazing shape. It was a little challenging as it was cart path only. The greens were a little as they recently over-seeded but overall it was a beautiful course. I've been fortunate enough to play a number of TPC courses and this was my favorite behind TPC Sawgrass.

Commented on 10/01/2015

Second behind TPC Sawgrass is #1 in our book! Sawgrass is truly a special experience. Thank you for your feedback and comments and for choosing to play TPC Las Vegas. We look forward to having you back as well as enjoying other TPC's around the country!