TPC Las Vegas

GPS: Yes

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 68.7 128
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"Great Day at TPC"

Jbass32's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/17/2017

Even after and overseed, course was in great shape. Will definitely be back!

Commented on 09/19/2017

Terrific feedback, thank you! Planting new grass over an entire course can be stressful, but there are also many positives to playing on the newest Winter Rye in Las Vegas...thank you for sharing your day!

"Birthday Round"

Billy5293225's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/24/2017

Had a wonderful time the course was I spectacular shape greens were impeccable the layout and views were just beautiful would recommend this track to everyone a must play.

Commented on 08/28/2017

Hi Billy,

Sounds like a wonderful birthday and thank you for allowing TPC Las Vegas to be a part of it!

Hopefully this will be the start of an annual trip and we will see you again next August.

Take care!

"Fun course"

garvey6's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/24/2017

Course seemed to be in very good condition considering it was the end of August in the desert. Layout was fun and very playable considering they have held GPA tour events on this track. Only thing to knock was the condition of the greens..so many diviots that were either not repaired or poorly repaired .. but I put than on us the golfers.. fix your divots!

Commented on 09/19/2017

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your summer experience! Yes, the desert summer can certainly wear on even the best courses, but we thank you for your generous compliments. We will work toward improving the upkeep of the greens by way of customer education and staff emphasis. See you next time!

Commented on 08/28/2017

Thank you for braving the August heat to enjoy TPC Las Vegas! Your comments are well taken and appreciated. As a TPC, we always experience a high demand and sometimes our staff are challenged to make up for what players don't repair. While no excuse, it is an understanding. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon!

Dylan2810457's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/04/2017

"Terrible Staff"

Bballnt3378's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2017

Andrew is a liability to your staff. He treats guests like dirt. As a resident I golf at least 2-3 times a week. Bears Best, Rio, Wolf, are my home courses. I've played TPC at least a half dozen times. 11/3 I played and had future tee times for 11/5 upon receiving an email that rates dropped to $55 for 48 reservations I asked on 11/3 @ 8am if I could cancel my exsisting tee time and rebook at the lesser rate. Leanne was helping me just fine, Andrew over heard the convo and jumped in front of Leanne and said "No" I asked how come? I'm with in the 48 hour window? He looked down at his pc and I asked "please"? He looked up and said "not becasuse your begging, only because you made it within the 48 hours" BLEW MY MIND! And he wasn't kidding... I said straight away, asking please is not begging it's being polite. Please usually always helps I said. He said in this case only the 48 hour rule help you. Leanne was embarrassed and turned to oraganize papers. I left and played my 5 hour round that day which was very slow. I showed up 11/5 Saturday I invited my friend for his birthday. Not on the property for 5 min as I'm addressing my cart. Who flies out to not greet me, but to interrogate me..Andrew!! Not the guy I wanted to see. Asked me if I was playing, my clubs were in the cart already and I said yes. Asked me if I had a polo shirt. I replied yes, (I was wearing a t-shirt that said "Yankees suck" to joke on my friend when he arrived. He noticed I had a bottle of water and 6oz of what was left of my protein shake and said you can't bring those in here we sell that. Which I understand, but it wasn't a case a beer, rock stars, jersey mikes, etc. it was water 98 degrees at 8:40am and my protein shake. I would of finished in the car if it was that big of deal. I asked him why he was like this and that I didn't appreciate him the day before. He said he didn't remember, "service staff don't forget incounter like we had on Thursday. He replied that his GM Dave told him to approach me. Not on second passed as new golfers carried in coffee thermoses and water jugs. "Awesome"! At that point I was done with Andrew. I went to the practice facility, but was then quickly approached by another staff member whom he told was he was the person that told Andrew to address me. Dave I said "now what"? He said rudely Dave? It's Mason as he held his name tag. Mason decided to revisit the situation with similar arrogancy. Then he told me to put my polo shirt on while on the practice facility. Andrew never said I had to put the polo on until I started my round. I tried to explain the purpose of the shirt and it was only for the arrival of my friend in 5min. The rest of my clothing is all Adidas 3 stripe, ping, etc. not blue jeans, flip flops, and John Deer hat, at this point I just put my polo over it and wanted to hit balls. Nope, as mason walked away now I was approached by a 3rd staff member the Gm. What a day so far. I felt like I was being treated like a bum at a country club that walked in off the street for a glass of water.

The GM however took poractivev way of listening to my story. A correct way in my opinion on resolving any onsite issues. I explained my incounteres with both staff and my reasoning for being upset today because of last Thursday. I also explained that I am local and I too am a GM in the hospitality industry on the strip. But by this time it was far to late to right this begging of my day. Andrew's arrogant attitude was and is repulsive, and the cashier noticeable cowarded away when he jumped in. Mason's not any better, Joe the starter great assist! Bag drop guys awesome, btw one a huge yankee fan and the others not, all loved the shirt joke that never got to happen the way it was intended to. GM understands his job and how to proactively listen to guests and offer solutions to satisfy all parties. His supporting staff was not on board. As a Gm our hardest jobs are motivating and mentoring our staff to act as we would in all situations. To treat the establishments as it was our name on the building. That's my biggest challenge everyday. Guests are usually easy. Because I'm in this industry and my daily routines start by looking at revenue numbers, labor, future business, and then is usually followed by checking all social media outlets, yelp, trip advisor, etc. I only would expect the same opportunity to fix this issue, before someone would post a negative experience such as this on a platform that never goes away.

TPC motto is to make you feel like a PGA pro. This was no where the case.

I wrote a review to TPC upon receiving a email the day after my round. 2 weeks have passed and no response.

Commented on 08/23/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at TPC Las Vegas.

We apologize that you walked away from our club with anything other than complete satisfaction.

With that being said, we are incredibly proud of our staff and the way they uphold the policies of our club....as well as the experience for all our members and guests.

Moving forward, we will continue to enforce the use of collared shirts and require that personal coolers are not permitted on the course. We will also enforce our promotions. If a reservation is made 5 days in advance, one can not receive the same financial benefit as a reservation made two days in advance.

Most importantly, we will never allow our staff to be verbally assaulted.

We sincerely wish you the best playing other local courses where their policies allow for this type of conduct.

"Lush fairways, Poorly Kept Greens"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/24/2017

It is obvious the pro shop doesn't remind the players to repair ball marks. I don't think the Course Superintendant cares about the damage to the Greens either. Not one sign anywhere telling Ayers to repair ball marks. I've never played a course where there are SO MANY unrepaired ball marks that my putts hopped, turned, and slowed down so dang much. Each and every Green was horrible in this fashion. The course Superintendent could have his staff repairing the ball marks - if you aren't going to encourage the players to repair their own. For this reason, the course does not get a perfect rating.

Ohh... the speed of the Greens was medium fast. I like that. Whomever mows the Greens is doing a good job. Whomever is cutting the hokes is doing a nice job.

The Fairways are very nice, and the Tee Boxes are nice (lush grass, and a flat surface to begin off each hole). The course design is very chall enging, but also fair. Unique desert contrast with green green Fairways!

The only other negative comment is that if you don't hit the "short grass," you will be forced to take an unplayable lie. The desert part of the course is full of scrb brush and "river rock" so if you care about your clubs, you won't want to hit from the desert.

So, if you can drive it straight, you'll enjoy the course very much. Just don't expect much on the Greens in the way "putting true."

I wish I would've known because I probably would have chosen a different course.

Commented on 07/26/2017

Hi,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for taking the time to write about your round. It sounds like you had an overall excellent day with the exception of some unrepaired ball marks. For anything less than 5-stars, we apologize.

We take the repair of ball marks seriously and have instructions on our GPS to repair all ball marks at two points during the round. Besides, every golfer knows it is just common courtesy to repair a ball mark. In the end, we can only control player behavior so much.

With our lower rates during the summer, we receive a significant amount of play. Play levels, in conjunction with increased watering due to heat, increases the stress to greens. At times, our crew can not get to all imperfections, but please be assured we try.

If you are so inclined on a return trip to Las Vegas, please contact our Marketing Department at 702-256-2500 x230. We would enjoy having you out as our guest, during a time of the year when the greens will be absolutely perfect.

Thanks and take care.

James2924707's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/23/2017

Commented on 08/24/2017

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others of your experience at TPC Las Vegas. We appreciate you choosing to Play Where the Pros Play and look forward to seeing you again on a return trip to Las Vegas!

acnelsen's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/14/2017

Commented on 08/24/2017

Thank you for rating TPC Las Vegas 5-stars! It means a lot knowing our guests are walking away with such an experience. While we understand there are other golf options in Las Vegas, we would enjoy having you back out on a return trip to our area!

"Amazing experience"

Nino5528560's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/25/2017

My first TPC course experience and it was awesome! Fron bag drop, practice facilities, staff, everything was great!

Commented on 07/28/2017

Glad to see you made it out to play the PGA TOUR and thank you for telling us about your first experience at a TPC property! While TPC Las Vegas is a gem within the TPC Network, there are many other fabulous courses and experiences waiting for you. Good luck and enjoy!

"Solid Play"

hacksalot03's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/16/2017

Really enjoyed playing here. Great service overall from staff and course was in good shape. Greens were still not 100% since they had punched a couple weeks before. Another 10-14 days and they should be back to normal. Pace of play was good in large part due to the hot weather. Course has a nice fun character to it. Water comes into play on a few holes and there are forced carries on certain holes, and others where errant shots will wind up in canyons and waste areas, which adds to the fun and challenge. Would definitely play track again, especially for the $51 I paid.

Commented on 06/20/2017

While we don't like seeing a star drop due to normal course maintenance, we more than appreciate the wonderful insights and comments provided on your experience. Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and we hope you'll join us on your next trip to our city!

"Impressed of the quality"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2017

Very different holes, fast greens and well maintained golf course. Excellent club house, good restaurant and nice Pro Shop. Very polite staff. Animals (Kolibri and bunny) on course :-)

Commented on 05/17/2017

Thank you very much for choosing TPC Las Vegas and taking the time to tell others about your experience. We love all our animals and glad you did too:)

"A whole new experience ."

abadgamer's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/25/2017

I'm new to golf and this course opened my eyes to a new level of pleasure. Scored an 87 ,even in the wind. Beautiful layout and conditions. Immaculate , clean, friendly and a lot of fun.

Commented on 04/27/2017

87, 77, 107...golf is fun and your wonderful comments are appreciated. We would suggest our instructor Matt Henderson but you are well on your way to enjoying the game. Take care and we hope to see you when you return to Las Vegas!

"Slow"

sven0510's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2017

Played behind two groups of six today. Called the pro shop at two different times to break them up. Nothing. Didn't get to finish my round. Lame.

Commented on 04/23/2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your day with us. We apologize if it was anything less perfect. It was indeed a gorgeous day.

Unfortunately our records show no pace of play issues and we do not permit groups of 5, let alone groups of six.

We would appreciate additional details and to help make the situation right.

Please call our sales department at 702-256-2500 x 230. Thank you!

"Just amazing!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2017

Go in the early morning and then just grip it and rip it!!

Commented on 04/21/2017

It is impossible to improve upon this review. All the inspiration you need. Well done...very well done!

"Great course"

howielewin's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/15/2017
First time playing Used cart Verified Purchaser

Course was in great shape, very enjoyable, fast true greens, pace of play was good for a weekend. Great combination of hard and medium holes, par 3's were difficult for med-high handicap

Commented on 04/21/2017

Hi Howie,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and sharing your experience! Your comments are spot on and a great guide for anyone looking to play TPC Las Vegas. Take care until next time!

Todd2526423's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/28/2017

Robert5561148's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/27/2017

Thank you Robert!

"Fantastic Golf Course!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/26/2017

Played on a beautiful spring day with minimum wind. The course is in great shape and the design is somewhat difficult but very playable. The greens are big and fast! I played the blended tees which were around 6300 yards. I would recommend these to anyone who is more than a single digit handicap. It's definitely on my must play list when I return to Las Vegas.

Commented on 03/29/2017

March is such a great time to be in Vegas...thank you for joining us and for the wonderful comments. The Blended Tees are indeed the favorite among our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again on a return visit!

KevinBush's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/20/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Thanks Kevin!

"Great Conditions"

Kathleen6440042's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/14/2017

The course is beautiful and the service is excellent. Very geeen and meticulously maiintained. The course is challenging and the greens are tough but fair.

Commented on 03/15/2017

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for choosing TPC Las Vegas and for such wonderful feedback! Indeed...our greens are not easy, but very fair and very true. They make putting fun. Enjoy your day and we hope to see you on a return trip to Las Vegas!