TPC Las Vegas

Style: Desert

Practice bunker: Yes
Indoor practice facilities: Yes
Simulator: Yes
Golf school / academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed

Tees

TPC 71 7080 yards 73.4 136
Men's blended 71 6336 yards 69.6 127
Ladies' blended 71 5527 yards 70.7 123

Average Rating 4.3 stars from 5
Overall Condition: 4.6 stars from 5
Food & Beverage: 4.4 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city worth the drive in the 'burbs   Great for advanced golfers a weekend splurge wildlife/ scenic views   Challenges include forced carries bunkers undulating greens   Great for drinks brunch patio dining

"Top Conditioned Course"

kungfu78's avatar
Age: 55-64

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/31/2014
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Played here again after many years. Well maintained course with good mix of holes. Greens running fast and true. No blind holes, however you need to keep the ball in play to score decently. Excellent rental clubs, I may switch to Callaway irons after I get home.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"Worth the $45 deal kn golfnow, but I wouldnt pay more"

dsenechal89's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/30/2014

Played at TPC las vegas on 8/30. Course conditions were good, but not quite what i was expecting for a premium facility. Glad i only paid $45, because this didnt seem like a $200 facility to me.

I wanted to let my fiance ride along with me, which has never been an issue at other premium courses. However, they informed me that it would be an additional $25 for her just to ride! Not play, just ride! This was over half the cost of the rate to play golf. It just seemed like a cheap/chinsy move. Big turnoff

Pace of play was good, and the course layout was great. Very challenging. I would recommend this course for $45, but no more

Overall Condition: Average

"Can not wait to go back"

Gender: Female
Handicap: 15-19

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/29/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Great view, great course, great price, just great everything. I went during the middle of the day and played for 65 bucks. Went as a twosome, but they paired us with a member. He was a great guy and was very helpful on where and where not to hit. The course was beautiful, and the views were even better. Next trip out to Vegas , I will be going back. It is about 30 mins away so a cab is prob costly, we had a rental car.

18 Hole Pace of Play: >5 hrs

Quality of food & beverage: Average

Overall Condition: Average

"TPC Vegas"

rsczerbicki's avatar
Age: 55-64

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/28/2014

This is a great course to play. Great course layout and views of the red rocks. Although the tour no longer plays here, the course condition is kept up very well and the greens roll very true. As a tip, the ball will break to downtown Vegas. This course can be enjoyed ball all. The course distances are set up well for advanced players to seniors. Be sure to make this a stop on your golf trip in Vegas.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"Tough test in 20 mph wind"

uCYRQ1692CY's avatar
Handicap: 0-4

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/26/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Poor weather Verified Purchaser

We played the Blues (as far back as tees are marked). Having been warned about long carries to cross canyons, we considered the blended tees but found it unnecessary. There are a few sizable carries but that wasn't what made it tough - it was the wind and the number of uphill fairway second shots - it felt like along long course but only measures 6800. Bottom line. A very good test, many spectacular holes, The greens were excellent - putted like silk at about 10.5, and lines were easy to see.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

"So glad we paid the taxi fee to get here!"

lionofjudah's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/22/2014

This course was awesome! Staff was amazing. Course was phenomenal. The greens were in great shape and it was the off season for Vegas. It cost a bit to get a taxi ride out here, but well worth it, esp if you get a deal on golfnow.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"Take Advantage of Golf Now opportunities"

yazgator's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/18/2014

Played on a fantastic day in mid August for a great price on golf now. Played late afternoon on an overcast day in perfect conditions as a twosome with my son. We did not see another golfer on the course! There were golfers working on their game at the excellent practice facilities & I am sure there were other golfers on the course but we did not see them. I was told prior to playing that getting on the TPC is usually very difficult & can be quite expensive. Thank you Golf Now!!

"Highly Recommended"

KenMolvik's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/18/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Our foursome played the TPC Las Vegas course this week and found the staff and facilities excellent from start to finish. We all rented clubs which included 2 sleeves of golf balls. Breakfast was exceptional, and the golf course was in great shape. Multiple water/ice stations and two refreshment carts kept us well hydrated. Higher handicap players will find this course challenging but playing the white tees makes it manageable. We will return.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"Great shape! Love this course!"

rjanzen's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/17/2014
Previously played Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Played twice. Was on vacation and played 10 straight days. Best course I played in Vegas!

"A must for any golfer"

Handicap: 0-4

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/14/2014
First time playing Played as a single Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I have played a lot of courses in my day private semi private and public, and this is one of the best courses I have ever played. The course was exceptional (so nice you could eat off the fairways), the staff was help and very friendly, and the pace off play was perfect. I will definitely be playing here again in the future!!!

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

"Welcome to the Canyon!!"

jpmc73's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/13/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 9 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Really enjoyable course. Good layout that is not too hard until you hit the canyon holes! If you lose the ball right then pack some extra sleeves!
Warm up on the range was great and the breakfast before the round was cheap, tasty and had great service.
Only down side was the greens....SO SLOW!!
Apart from that I would highly recommend TPC LV as a great example of a desert course.

Player Tip: Watch out for the canyon...and practice smashing Putts!!

Overall Condition: Good

Course Difficulty: Moderate

"Awesome course"

kamblack's avatar
Age: 35-44
Handicap: 15-19

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/12/2014
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 9 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

This course was in great condition and my son and I had a great time and look forward to playing it again.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

"Great round, great price ..."

NRLDino's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/12/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Visited Vegas and made a last minute tee time; $50 for everything!

Great experience, easy to book and the course was challenging and fun.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"My first round in Vegas"

Fijiboy's avatar
Age: 45-54

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/09/2014

I have always wanted to get in a round of golf in my trips to Virtuoso Travelweek and was able to do so this time playing this greatly designed course kept in great conditions. It was warm in August but certainly playable - greens were immaculate and there are many unique holes - I recall fondly the 14th hole and the back nine !! I had a great round , made some $ off my mates and shot a 79 Gross with a 37 on the back nine. Recommend playing here

Overall Condition: Good

"Definitely Worth The Money"

jmejia61's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/06/2014

Course was in great shape all around. For summer, it was actually busy the day I played so the round took longer than I thought. If that happens, take your time and enjoy the scenery by taking pictures. Staff was great at answering questions and doing whatever to make my round enjoyable. Challenging course to play from any tee. Slope rating should be in the 130's. Will definitely play again when I go back.

"Wow."

OneOne23's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/05/2014

A lot can be said about this course, but just know one thing, if you do decide to play here, you will not regret it one bit. I was fortunate to play at a highly discounted rate at a prime tee time and could not have asked for anything more to make my first experience wonderful. I would highly recommend this course to friends and family and am already thinking of scheduling a trip with "the guys" from my local club.

"Must play."

Mchap85's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/04/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

It rained a ton the night before and the grounds crew did an amazing job getting the course in perfect condition. The canyons and arroyos make for a nice visual and sometimes intimidating shots. I can't say the course was too difficult since I shot my best round ever, 1-under 70! (I'm a 6.6 hcp). The greens rolled so true, I had the best putting performance of my life!

Player Tip: Tour quality greens are worth the trip alone.

Course Difficulty: Moderate

"Best greens I have played"

dparkinson17's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

The greens were perfect with good speed and firmness. Estimate about 11 on the stimp. Played on a lovely August afternoon, seriously. Conditions were immaculate, kudos to the grounds staff. Clubhouse staff was eager to please. Pace of play was fast due to not many players out.

Course is very playable if you are hitting it straight. Spraying the ball could make for a long day. Only minor complaint, the cart rules seemed a little overly restrictive for summertime. Hit the same club on 3 par 3s -- 196, 202, 209 yards.

Player Tip: Play the white tees if your handicap is more than 15, lots of carries off the tee. Avoid the left side of #12 green, big slope invisible from the tee

"TPC Las Vegas"

comoreno's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2014

First time playing TPC Las Vegas. Would definitely play it again.

"Great Course"

Henning0220's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/02/2014

Played on a Saturday afternoon and got finished with 18 holes in 2.5 hours. Greens were nice firm and fast. Fairways were extremely wet not sure if they got rain over just water them a lot but had a lot of plugged balls in the fairway. Overall great course awesome views def worth playing