Primm Valley Golf Club - Desert Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Location is worth the drive near local attractions convenient to the city   Great for advanced golfers locals a weekend splurge   Challenges include bunkers elevation changes undulating greens   Great for drinks patio dining 19th hole scenic views

"As always"

Milemarker18's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/14/2017

Another great time. Course is in great shape, couldn’t do anything about the wind. Seeing a marshal now and then would be a nice touch. Cart girl was super nice. Another great day.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 10/16/2017:

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you had yet another great day at Primm Valley Golf Club. Come back and see us again soon.

"REALLY GREAT SHAPE"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/03/2017

THEY JUST COMPLETED RESEEDING COURSE, IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. THEY ALSO JUST BOUGHT 100 TONS OF PURE WHITE SAND AND RENEWED ALL THE BUNKERS. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG HERE!

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 10/06/2017:

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We really appreciate you taking notice of all the hard work we have put into the bunkers and we can't wait for you to book another tee time with us.

Earl8359301's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/28/2017

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 10/05/2017:

Thank you, Earl! Come back and play Primm Valley Golf Club again soon.

"Friday morning golf"

joanwillie's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/22/2017

enjoyed a great round of golf at the Desert course in Primm. Great deal on Golf Now. We found the course to be in very good shape except for some of the sand traps. They were more like "dirt traps". One was flooded with water. Staff was extremely friendly and we would go back...

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/28/2017:

Thank you for choosing Primm Valley Golf Club! We're glad that you enjoyed your round and we look forward to seeing you out here again in the near future. Be sure to Like us on Facebook for the latest course news specials!

"Great course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/21/2017

From the moment we got there, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The course itself was great with the only exception being the bunkers. They need more sand in them. Overall, a great golfing experience and I'd recommend you play this course.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/26/2017:

We appreciate you taking the time to share your 5-star experience with us and thank you for recommending Primm Valley Golf Club to other golfers. We hope to see you out here again soon.

Amir3019245's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/18/2017

I had a great time play the course, greens were little disappointing but none the less it's a beautiful layout. I'd be back. One thing I'd say to the staff they have to put water coolers on the course, it was 96 degrees and no water the entire course nor there were a cart girl.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/20/2017:

Thank you for choosing Primm Valley Golf Club! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the course and we appreciate your feedback regarding the drinking water during your round. Come back and see us again soon.

"Over seed Season in Nevada - ALWAYS CALL AHEAD"

ronsue124's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/15/2017

Golfnow did a great job of explaining the over seed of the Desert course had just taken place and it was to be cart path only. Golf course staff was first rate from arrival to departure. Always call ahead during "over seed season" and you will not be surprised!

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/19/2017:

Thank you for choosing Primm Valley Golf Club! We're glad to hear that you had a good experience from start to finish and we can't wait to see you out here again.

"Very poor conditions and No notification."

myoyster's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/07/2017

I played with three other guys who are late 60's mid 70's in age. Nowhere in golfnow or the courses website did they mention one course,was closed and the one we booked was cart path only!

It is a rather hilly course and not that close to Las Vegas/Henderson where we live. My buddies had to quit after 14 holes cause they were worn out.

With thunder and lightening around us I never heard a horn to get off the course. I used to like this course and new management is Not making it better. SADLY disappointed.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/14/2017:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication regarding the maintenance that we're doing at both courses that resulted in one course being closed and the other being cart path only. Going forward we will do a better job of communicating that and we hope you'll give us another shot in the near future.

"Stay Away !!!!!!!"

happyfisherman's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/07/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

We booked this course in the dessert to play the lakes course. You can play many dessert courses in the area. I checked their website before going and saw no problems. When we got there the lakes course was closed and the dessert course under repair. The next surprise was cart path only( we are almost 70 and my wife and friend have bad knees). Once again another surprise the fairways were almost gone dried up and the sand traps like concrete with weeds in them. No ranger and the pace was awful. we left after 11 holes with my wifes knees swollen after all the walking. No manager or the pro were available they went home noon.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 09/14/2017:

Thank you for your review and feedback. We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication regarding the maintenance that we're doing at the course that resulted in it being cart path only. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations.

Commented on 09/16/2017

Instead of just an apology why not send / gift them. words are great but something physical would mean a lot more !

"Played July 30th"

rhpnsocal's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/30/2017

Inside and outside staff were great. Even though course conditions continue to decline, still enjoyed the round. Fairways in poor shape and bunkers full of weeds. Greens have many bare spots. I still have hopes course management will return these courses back to the jewels that they were.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 08/17/2017:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We are in the beginning stages of a major overhaul of our facility and are excited to showcase the results in the coming weeks. We sincerely apologize that our conditions were not what you expected. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to exceeding your expectations next time!

"Great course"

gfooor's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/25/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Great course, staff and pace - what more could you want

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 07/31/2017:

Exactly, we couldn't agree with you more! Thank you for your review and for recommending our course. Come see us again soon!

"Fun course"

Matthew1212120's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/03/2017

First time I played here. I reallly enjoyed the desert course and felt like it was in great shape. The sand in the bunkers was hard but if you just stay out of those the course is in great shape.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 06/05/2017:

Thank you for your review, Matthew! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience playing the Desert course. Be sure to come play the Lakes course sometime soon and let us know what you think!

"Great deal"

dancemachine's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/01/2017

Great price and a very nice day at primm valley resort

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 06/06/2017:

Thank you for your kind words! Glad you had an enjoyable experience. Hopefully, you get a chance to come play the Lakes course sometime soon.

"Very good course with interesting views."

fullycharged7's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/27/2017

Worth the stop on the way to or from Las Vegas. Fazio is a master at his craft. I love the views of the Interstate, the solar farm, the mountains, the desert. Great day of golf.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 06/01/2017:

Excellent! Sounds like you have a great time. Hopefully you'll join us for another round next time you're on your way to or from Las Vegas!

jharske's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/13/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 06/06/2017:

Thank you very much! Join us for another round soon.

"Not worth the trip"

sea1sak's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2017
First time playing Used cart Verified Purchaser

To start I am an avid mid handicap golfer who has checked off many/most of the top Vegas courses over time. Guess Shadow Creek and Cascata remain on my list. I have always wanted to get out to Primm Valley so was eagerly anticipating the round.

Even brought a couple of friends with me who would never have considered going out to Primm.

Played a Friday morning round. Layout of the course and club house amenities were excellent. Course just wasn't in very good shape. Played the Lakes Course. Fairways were patchy, greens a bit shaggy and patchy in spots. Not sure if the course has suffered some disease in the grass or just general upkeep issues. Bottomline the conditions of the courses I played in Vegas proper on the same weekend seemed to be in better shape. Also a Golfnow critique - I made the tee time several weeks in advance, Golfnow obviously had my email but never informed me the greens on the Desert Course would be punched? After a bit of haggling Primm allowed us to play Lakes instead. Not sure if there is any "punched" notice responsibility but was disappointed I didn't find out until I arrived.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 05/17/2017:

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing your friends out here to enjoy a round of golf at Primm! We are saddened to hear that you didn't have the most enjoyable experience possible and we apologize if it was not communicated to you ahead of time that the greens on the Desert course would be punched. Luckily we were able to accommodate you on the Lakes course though! We hope you'll give us another chance sometime soon!

"Great layout, great views"

azloto's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/10/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

We really enjoyed our round on Desert course. Every hole has great views, no houses and it was very quiet. Course was relatively empty. Worth driving from Las Vegas.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 04/27/2017:

Thank you for your review and 5-star rating! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the peacefulness of Primm Valley Golf Club. Next time you're in the area be sure to try the Lakes course as well!

"Nice views and lots of interesting holes"

scottblackstock's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/08/2017

After all my planing for this golf trip, I forgot to bring my putter!!!! Staff there gave me a putter to use for both rounds I played here. Very accommodating. Golf course is still struggling from dry conditions but layout is a lot of fun.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 04/11/2017:

Thank you for your review, Scott. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Primm Valley Golf Club. Hopefully, that putter got you a few birdies!

"Beautiful layout, poor condition"

mespel's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/08/2017

Primm Valley is a beautiful setting in the desert. Layout was challenging but reasonable. Condition of the course was poor. Fairways were rough,greens inconsistent. We paid 89.00 to play. It was worth more like 40. If you want a desert setting for golf go to the Paiute Golf instead of this place!

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 04/11/2017:

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our course conditions. Hopefully, you'll give us another try in the future. Like us on Facebook for the latest course news and specials.

"Primm Valley GC"

MikeO65's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/15/2017

Great course for the money. Hard to believe that out in the desert you could find this oasis. Fun course to play. There are a lot of sand traps to really make this interesting to play.

Response from Primm Valley Golf Club on 03/21/2017:

Thanks, Mike! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you out here again!