Bali Hai Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113
Bronze 71 5535 yards 71.5 122

Average Rating 4.4 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city near the airport near local attractions   Great for a weekend splurge advanced golfers entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks amazing food brunch

"Pleasantly Surprised!"

Sunny0812's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/03/2017

I have to admit that I wasn't sure what to expect being so close to the strip, but I was very pleased with the condition of the course and layout. The only negatives to me were no full driving range and the noise from the aircraft overhead because of the proximity to the airport. Food and drink were a little on the expensive side, $5 for a Powerade seems a little high to me. But the course was in great shape and not overly hard. I'm about a 11 or 12 hdcp and shot a 84 from the gold tees. Only 1 tee beyond that, the blacks. might have been more challenging from there. I recommend this course and will play it again!

"this golf course average"

chealay's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/27/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

never play there again. we book for 6 . somehow one our player sick can not play. we are show up with five. they charge for 6 players $139 each.

"Bring your long game"

ballardjm1958's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/25/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

The card says 6600 yards. Realize there are 5 par threes, so it plays more like 6800-6900. The distance is in the par 4s, so many long approach shots. Course condition was fantastic as is the layout. The staff was very helpful. I would recommend, if you get a good rate. Greens were a little slow due to the heat and them trying to save the grass.

"First timer"

HenrikMasters's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/11/2017

It is possibly not fair to rate the course conditions as only good since I played late in the afternoon, after many other golfers. This course is normally out of my price range but the Golf Now price lured me in. Thanks.

"Poor management"

1bbarry's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/16/2017

I'm a Clark county resident in Nevada. Yet the kid behind the desk insisted on giving me a hard time proving my necacada residence after making a reservation on golfnow. I did not have my credentials on me since I left in the car. I dont ever brink wallet onto the course for fear of losing it. H I ended up getting annoyed as this bali hai manager was so belligerent to me about needing to show my license. His behavior was condescending and humiliating. . No I will not be back there for golf. Too many ither good courses to go to without dealing with that.

Awful experience.

Course Layout: Poor

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/15/2017

Enjoyed so much on the Saturday had to book again on the Monday .thank you .

"Rough Accomodations"

1bbarry's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/14/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Nice course if you like playing next to an Airport with planes constantly overhead. Hard to say if the amenities we good or not since everything seemed closed. No drinks at bar or outside. I think a place that wants to act like its exclusive could be more accomodating to golfers.

As for the course, some interesting holes, good greens, some tight fairways. My partners thought it was not worth that kind of money in comparison with other Vegas courses. I believe there are many more interesting courses that are a better value and value customers much more. Rio Secco, Cascata, Reflection Bay, TPC., Revere, Paiute are all better courses and less costly.

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/12/2017

"Great Golf Course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/01/2017

We played the first time Bali Hai and were impressed about the beaches and the palms. Nice Layaout, some airplane traffic and a top restaurant at good prices.

"Noise"

U000004417863's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/22/2017

Nice course layout, good condition. McCarran Airfield is right across the street. If the wind is coming from the West [usually is] The jets take off directly over the course and they are constant. Plus, the Grand Canyon tour helicopters are thrown in for good measure. Don't care how good the course is the noise is too distracting.

Commented on 07/04/2017

LOL! Never play Airport Golf Course in Columbus, OH! Planes approaching from the east fly directly over the course. The runway threshold is about 300 yds. from the fairway. They even had to close the course for 2 years while they rebuilt the runway. Runway approach lights are actually on the course, but not in play.

"Great Experience"

UncleRopp's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2017

Having just stepped off a plane following a 5 hr flight I wasn't sure if it was smart to play golf but I got such a good GolfNow deal I figured if I only got in 9 before dark it was worth it. I started at 3 pm and went off by myself. The course was beautiful and challenging. The planes and helicopters flying overhead were a bit distracting but not disruptive. I will play again if ever in Vegas again

"Close but Not a Winner"

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/21/2017

Selected for proximity to strip. Worth $80-120 not $200-300 in my opinion. Vegas strip up charge. Nice pro shop. Carts have GPS to pins/hazards plus touch screen. Gets a lot of play. Greens were true and fast. Overall decent course but not great.

"Great course close to the strip"

John1781577's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/17/2017

Really nice course! Well maintained. Good layout. Forgiving. The only negative I found was the close proximity to the airport. Expect airplane and helicopter noise. If you can deal with the noise you should have a great experience here. I did last year so came back this time for a second round and enjoyed it equally well

"Bali Hai"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2017

The course was in awesome shape and is very close to the Strip...10 minute drive from The Mirage.

I found that it was a bit pricey though, especially given it's proximity to the airport runway.

Almost every spot on the course was affected by the noise of the planes taking off (certain jets are expremely noisy).

Aside from that though, the course was perfect, clean, well kept and challenging.

Put a good set of ear plugs in and go have a blast.

"Great late afternoon deal"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/06/2017

Very convenient course right on the strip. Interesting (but a bit tight) layout in great shape

"Nice Las Vegas Golf Experience at a Reasonable Price"

jsekevitch's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/05/2017

Bali Hai was another great experience this time. Course in great condition, and played fairly. Even had a Par 3 Challenge for everyone that was a great value because everyone won. Highly recommend it for your Vegas golf experience, especially when the Wynn course closes.

"Pristine course with fantastic layout"

jwolikow's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/03/2017

I really was impressed with the course conditions. They do an amazing job keeping the T-boxes, fairways and greens pristine. First time playing but will definitely be back. Amazing views as well.

"Exellent course!"

leonyuan's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/01/2017

This course is the best I had played ever with the friendly staff, I look forward to challenging that beautiful Hole 16 Par 3 with green island.

"BAD GREENS - BAD PRO SHOP MANAGEMENT"

sjuram's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/30/2017
First time playing Used cart

We were recommended to golf Bali Hai golf club by a friend who lives in Las Vegas and has taking me to some beautiful courses. There were four of us going to Vegas for business and staying fairly close by at the Trump Tower. We were only golfing 1 round of golf this trip - so we also rented 4 sets of clubs. We had an 8:50AM tee time for four of us on Thursday March 30th, 2017 and showed up a bit early so we could possibly get out early to make sure we played a good speed. We teed up around 8:30AM. We were greeted very friendly at the first tee and told about the course and rules. We teed up - got to first green and it appeared to be freshly aerated (without being rolled). No Putting game today - we said. We were hoping that it may just be the first Green....WELL - that WAS NOT the CASE! It was 16 out of 18 greens. Half way through the round, the Marshall approached us about being 1/2 hold behind, I said to him - we are taking extra 1 - 2 putts per green do to the divots all over the greens...after the first hole the divots were about every 4 inches 3-4 feet apart. When we got done with round, I went into Pro shop to ask them about this and request why they did not tell us of green conditions. the manager in Pro shop said he want to greens in AM and "they looked fine to him". I requested that he walk out to the 18th green right now and tell me if that looks fine to him. He walked out of Pro Shop.

When I got back to my hotel, i called back to Bali Hai Club Pro shop again to ask them what they were going to do? They told me that they were willing to discount my next trip because they did see that the greens were divot ed and stated that whoever rolled them must have missed a line (on every turn?) and they forgot to roll number 1.... I told them that that was not adequate and that they could go to management to let me know what they were going to do for our foursome.

I called the Bali Hai Golf Pro shop today (#BaliHaigolfclub), and the response I received was, that they admitted error but would only discount a FUTURE VISIT? REALLY? I suggested they at least credit the $72.00 rental club cost per guest.... They said "NO" and did not seem to care that i was going to post this review...FUNNY THING is that I have spoken with both my golf buddies who live in Vegas - they are done referring people to this course...

Sincerely,

Scott Uram - Blaine, MN

"Great course right on Vegas Strip"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

The only negative thing I can think of to mention at this course is the driving range is hitting into a net. Great layout, perfectly manicured fairways, tee boxes & greens. Very playable - I played Silver (3rd from back tees) with 8 handicap and was happy I did.