Bali Hai Golf Club

Tees

Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113

Average Rating 4.4 stars from 5
Overall Condition: 4.8 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city near the airport near local attractions   Great for a weekend splurge advanced golfers a bucket list/top 100 pick   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks amazing food brunch

"Golf paradise on the strip"

dedockers1's avatar
Age: 55-64

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/25/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Beautiful course, great conditions, fairways are like greens, fringe is like artificial turf. Greens putt true. Course is well taken care of. Fun, challenging layout. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Player Tip: Holes seemed to play shorter than the distances indicated on the card and GPS. It could be the Vegas dry air. Airport noise not a factor.

Course Difficulty: Moderate

Commented on 04/05/2016

Thank you so much for your review and 5 Stars as that means the world to us. We strive for a great experience for each and everyone of our guests and we are thrilled to hear of another satisfied golfer. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Awesome Experience!!!!!"

Dale1980's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/22/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

You're treated like a VIP from the moment you get there. Staff was friendly and helpful. Ive been playing golf for a very long time and this was one of the most enjoyable golf experiences Ive ever had!! Course was in superb shape. Amazing views of the strip from many of the holes. The pictures on the internet doesn't do it justice!! It's a little pricey but well worth it. (lets be honest ...its Vegas...you're probably going to lose it at the tables or slots...might as well spend it on an unbelievable golf experience instead)....Would highly recommend if your in Vegas... looking forward to playing again when I go back!!

Commented on 04/13/2016

Thank you Dale1980 for your review of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are always happy to hear that you such an amazing experience with us here at the course as we are always looking for ways of improving the golfer experience. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we hope you will come back and visit us again on your next trip to Vegas!

"Interesting visual experience"

Handicap: 15-19

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/03/2016

Would recommend for a one time playfor the visual experience. The course is well maintained and the clubhouse

Is better than most. That said, management allows fivesomes. We were behind a threesome which was behind

a fivesome. On several holes two groups waited on the tee box for the group of five to hit their second shots.

Overall Condition: Good

Commented on 03/09/2016

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments. We are always actively monitoring pace of play and we should of had you play through, but we missed the opportunity there. We hope this does not influence you wanting to come back and see us again. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Challenging, to say the least"

jastroz's avatar
Age: 55-64

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/03/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

When I arrived at Bali Hai, I noticed it was really convenient, as it was right off of the strip. But, because it's right off of the strip, you don't have a lot of real estate to work with. Therefore, the fairways were pretty tight, and they were right next to each other. I'm want to be fair on this review, even though I golfed really bad that day. It wasn't really the course's fault. I was spraying balls all over the place. But I will say that you have to be pretty accurate on your drives and on your approach shots. Not a lot of margin for error. The course was in fairly good shape though for being early March. Overall, I will say that if you are going to pay that much money ($170 on Golf Now) for a round of golf, you better make darn sure that you are good enough to play there. Otherwise you will may be regretting your decision.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

Commented on 03/09/2016

Thank you jastroz for your review on Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience even though your golf game did not reflect it. We realize it can be a challenging course at times with the narrow fairways. We are always looking for great feedback from our guests to continually be making improvements to the golfer experience. Please come back and see us again soon!

"First Time at Bali Hai"

walk1099's avatar
Plays: Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/01/2016
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Course played great even with the very cold weather. Fairways were thin, not a lot of room for error off the tee. Greens played fast. Staff was great and friendly and the food there was phenomenal!

Commented on 01/07/2016

Thank you walk1099 for your review. It's nice to know cold weather didn't affect your day of golf with us and you enjoyed the course layout. Our staff is always willing to assist you in anything you might need and please come back again soon!

"Nice Track"

cpdrealtyllc's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Overall, I feel the course had a very good layout and conditions. The staff was also friendly. Pace of play decent until we go to 18 where 3 groups were on the tee. Late in the day and a challenging second shot would be my guess.

Course Difficulty: Moderate

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you cpdrealtyllc for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we are happy you enjoyed your time on the course. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your golfing experience better and we hope we see you again very soon!

"First Vegas Golf Trip"

BarryPederson's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/04/2015
First time playing Played as a single Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

Excellent course, fantastic conditions and staff. Great Pro shop that is Callaway exclusive. Tried Callaway Chrome Ball on staff recommendation and loved them. Fantastic Burgers

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you Barry Pederson for your review and feedback of our golf facility. We have worked very hard on every aspect of the golfing experience and are happy you enjoyed yourself. With your review we can continually improve our golf club and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Please come back and visit us again!

"Convenience and service put Bali Hai over the top"

JasonDeeganGA's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/03/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Bali Hai, run by Walters Golf, aims to treat every golfer like a V.I.P. Throw in a fun golf course usually in fine condition and a five-star clubhouse that serves great food - all located conveniently close to any hotel on the Strip - and you have a recipe for one of the best golf experiences in Las Vegas.
Being in the heart of Sin City means you'll sometimes be aiming at towering casino hotels in the distance. The wide fairways are forgiving, although there's plenty of challenge.
On the back nine, all of the par 4s are longer than 400 yards, even from the white tees. The finishing stretch ratchets up the excitement, especially a knee-knocking par-3 to an island green and a thrilling par 4 at no. 18 that forces players to cut the corner off the tee to set up a demanding approach over a pond and bunker to a narrow green. Caddies are available to take the experience to the next level, including the popular female ParMates.

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you Jason Deegan for your feedback and review of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your thorough review. With your feedback we can continue to grow and improve our facility, as we strive to always be improving the golfer experience. Please come back and see us again soon so we can continue to impress you!

"Spectacular Come to Mind"

JP2330445's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/31/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I played on Saturday at 7:50am off of an amazing GolfNow $99 hot deal. The coolest part was that I shot 76 from the gold tees (1 set short of the tips) sight unseen. The bad part was that the round was 5 hours. When I was asked about it I didn't really care but I did mention it. Jeff, dude in charge of what's going on outside, was not pleased and basically helped book me for a 7:20am round the next day at a pretty good discount. That day, start to finish in just under 4 hours. The course is absolutely sick. So much fun and in great condition. I have to go back.
JP D.

"The best bet in Vegas!"

John8629148's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/31/2015

Treat yourself to a winning bet and put your money on Bali Hai! I played it for my first time on 10/30 and was back on 10/31. God challenge, full holes and great conditions. You will love it.

Overall Condition: Excellent

"So good played an extra 9"

GolfLeeS's avatar
Plays: Once a month
Handicap: 25+

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/28/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Just off the LV strip (by yards), but so far away by experience. Felt like we were in Bali, not LV. Water, water everywhere; and if there is no water there is sand. The course is in excellent shape and plays great. A must play if you are playing in LV.

Course Difficulty: Somewhat Challenging

"Great course near las vegas strip."

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/26/2015
First time playing Played as a single Used cart Played 9 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

great condition, great track for the desert, great people, wonderful clubhouse. Close to the Las vegas strip. Certainly worth playing, low or high handicap. It is at the end of the Jet runway...and can be occasionally noisy. get over it...the course is too good to miss because of it.

Course Difficulty: Extremely Challenging

"Awesome"

sjreuter's avatar
Age: 25-34
Plays: Once a month

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/24/2015

The most fun course I ever played. Great shape and layout.

"SKIP IT."

msmithcsrs's avatar
Handicap: 15-19

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2015

While the course is in great condition, beautifully laid out and picturesque, a 5.5 hour round of golf is a waste of time. There was at least one group of 7 players ahead of us on a single hole. It took 50 minutes to play the first two holes ! Frustrating doesn't begin to describe the situation! Complaints to the general manager got us moved from the third tee to the tenth. We played the back nine in an hour and 40 minutes. Went to the front nine to face the same experience again only slightly faster. While we played the first two holes twice, the front nine took 3 hours and 50 minutes to play. Beyond ridiculous! With constant departure noise from the airport next door and the slow play, I would suggest you spend your time gambling away the $325 greens fee in a casino unless you just have time and money to waste. If you really want to play golf drive to Cascata or a little over an hour to Wolf Creek in Mesquite for some really great and tranquil golf. Both are really great courses.

Commented on 10/24/2015

Thanks for taking the time to review! We're disappointed you did not experience a timely round and that our solution at the time was not adequate. We'd like to discuss in order to learn what we may do to improve, and possibly have you out for another visit.

Please call or email our general manager, Fran Roach, PGA, and he will personally address your concerns.

froach@waltersgolf.com - 702.597.2400

We look forward to your correspondence.

Sincerely,

Nathan Corliss
Digital Customer Experience Manager
Bali Hai Golf Club

"Beautiful Course"

Softball2335's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/18/2015

The course was in great condition. Pretty cool to watch the planes fly over every 10-15 minutes. Also you have to be able to carry the ball on this course. Overall throughly enjoyed playing at this course.

"Awesome experience"

Alexander1102050's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/04/2015

Yeah it's pricey. Get over that. Great condition, great greens, and plenty fair. Amber was great out on the course, and y'all even helped me get a ride back to my hotel in 3 minutes.

Overall Condition: Excellent

"Great Bang for Your Buck"

rkulis's avatar
Handicap: 25+

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/29/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

This is a first class golf experience. From the moment they valet your car you know you have arrived at a special place. The staff is exceptional, the course lush and green, and the greens manicured to perfection. If you visit Las Vegas and play golf, don't hesitate to play a round at Bali Hai. It's as much fun as walking a way from the tables a winner!

"Paradise in the strip"

Robcoto03's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/16/2015

This is a gorgeous golf course 10 mins from the strip. The course was in good condition and played very tough. I really enjoyed the round for the price I paid. If I was to be charges full price I would have not played this course. Even with its beautiful layout and good condition this course is not worth the full price. There are so many other courses in Las Vegas that I would rather play and get great value for my money. Besides that I had a good experience.

Overall Condition: Good

"Bali Hai"

stfarrar's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/15/2015

Went out as first group so played in 3 hours +
Course in great shape greens true
Took a caddy who was knowledgable and helpful
Pricey but not outrageous
Wind can affect a lot of shots

Overall Condition: Excellent

"Best course in Las Vegas"

Alexey5673637's avatar