Bali Hai Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Tees | Layout

Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113

Average Rating 4.4 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city near the airport near local attractions   Great for a weekend splurge advanced golfers entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks amazing food brunch

"Wouldn't pay more than $75"

bizzybecknd's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Lived in Vegas for 6 years and hadn't been out to Bali Hai yet - $50 resident rate. Good track, a tough stretch of water holes #3-6. Other than that, fairly easy course but three par 4's over 480 yards will challenge the long irons.

Commented on 08/29/2016

Thank you bizzybeckend for the review and 4-stars! We are so happy you finally had a chance to come out and visit us. Glad to see it was a challenge for you and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the season.

"Customer service"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/19/2016

I have been in the service industry for over 30 years. I lost my phone at the end of the day and was worried that I would not be in touch with my family whom Bali was traveling. Ryan Ehrenberg went above and beyond to help me find my phone which we did. As a former CFO of a top strip property I know service. Ryan should be employee of the month for Bali Hai-thank you Ryan!!!!

Commented on 08/24/2016

Thank you jkulesza for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so grateful to have the outstanding staff that we do, providing an outstanding experience for all of our golfers. Without a doubt our staff is what makes us great and we are thrilled that you found your phone and Ryan was able to help. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

"Great Surroundings / Good Track"

NickTaft's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/10/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

The course was home of the World Golf Scramble Championship. Twice the Ranger asked our group (group of 8 playing 4 man scramble) to hurry up and pick up the pace. There was absolutely nothing we could do because the tourney required all groups to play as a 8'some.

No driving range to warm up prior to the round other than a net to hit some shots. Small putting green that was unable to accommodate the size of the group.

Convenience of the course is great.

Commented on 09/15/2016

NickTaft,

We appreciate all customer feedback and we apologize for the pace of play during your tournament round. We strive on providing great customer service, so please reach out to us directly at

balihaimanagement@gmail.com

"Good course good staff"

Reese8968000's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/01/2016

Third time playing and was disappointed when they told me greens had been ariated a week prior. But course was in good shape and greens were not up to normal standards but the ball rolled fine and there week old punched greens are better than 80% of the other courses in town anyway.

Nice course, attentive staff, weak driving range (cage) but it's a great value on golf now

Commented on 08/05/2016

Thank you Reese for the review and feedback. We are so happy you had an enjoyable experience on the course and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the season. Come back and see us again very soon!

"Another Great Experience at Bali Hai!"

kyleclop's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/15/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

A must play in Vegas! Great location, great amenities, great staff! The course is always in great shape and the greens roll true. If you can handle the heat, you can get a really affordable rate if you play in the afternoon. That being said, it gets REALLY HOT! Will play again the next time I'm in Vegas!

Commented on 08/05/2016

Thank you kyleclop for the review and 5-stars. We are thrilled you had an enjoyable experience on the course and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the season. Come back and see us again very soon!

"Great place to play"

treemtsma's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/03/2016
First time playing Used cart Excellent weather

Had a wonderful experience. Staff was fantastic and the course was in perfect shape.

If you get a chance to play this in Vegas, don't pass it up.

Commented on 07/13/2016

Thanks for your 5 Star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our course. Please play with us again in the future!

"Great course"

akreeves's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/21/2016

First time playing the course. Great staff food and the course was fun and very well kept.

Commented on 05/23/2016

Thank you akreeves for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy you had such a great experience with us on the golf course and we hope you will let us know if you ever need anything while you are here. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Desert gem"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2016

Beautiful course layout. Course was in great shape. Greens were lightning fast and rolled true. Challenging course for sure. Played from the tips but birdies were still possible and I'm not a long hitter. Friendly staff. Luxurious clubhouse. Always wanted to play this course when it was first built. Well worth the wait and money.

Commented on 05/09/2016

Thank you Leftr23 for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy you had a great time and challenged yourself by playing from the tips. Thank you for the 5 Stars and please come back and see us again soon!

"Golf paradise on the strip"

dedockers1's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/25/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Beautiful course, great conditions, fairways are like greens, fringe is like artificial turf. Greens putt true. Course is well taken care of. Fun, challenging layout. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Player Tip: Holes seemed to play shorter than the distances indicated on the card and GPS. It could be the Vegas dry air. Airport noise not a factor.

Commented on 04/05/2016

Thank you so much for your review and 5 Stars as that means the world to us. We strive for a great experience for each and everyone of our guests and we are thrilled to hear of another satisfied golfer. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Awesome Experience!!!!!"

Dale1980's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/22/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

You're treated like a VIP from the moment you get there. Staff was friendly and helpful. Ive been playing golf for a very long time and this was one of the most enjoyable golf experiences Ive ever had!! Course was in superb shape. Amazing views of the strip from many of the holes. The pictures on the internet doesn't do it justice!! It's a little pricey but well worth it. (lets be honest ...its Vegas...you're probably going to lose it at the tables or slots...might as well spend it on an unbelievable golf experience instead)....Would highly recommend if your in Vegas... looking forward to playing again when I go back!!

Commented on 04/13/2016

Thank you Dale1980 for your review of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are always happy to hear that you such an amazing experience with us here at the course as we are always looking for ways of improving the golfer experience. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we hope you will come back and visit us again on your next trip to Vegas!

"Interesting visual experience"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/03/2016

Would recommend for a one time playfor the visual experience. The course is well maintained and the clubhouse

Is better than most. That said, management allows fivesomes. We were behind a threesome which was behind

a fivesome. On several holes two groups waited on the tee box for the group of five to hit their second shots.

Commented on 03/09/2016

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your comments. We are always actively monitoring pace of play and we should of had you play through, but we missed the opportunity there. We hope this does not influence you wanting to come back and see us again. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

"Challenging, to say the least"

jastroz's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/03/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

When I arrived at Bali Hai, I noticed it was really convenient, as it was right off of the strip. But, because it's right off of the strip, you don't have a lot of real estate to work with. Therefore, the fairways were pretty tight, and they were right next to each other. I'm want to be fair on this review, even though I golfed really bad that day. It wasn't really the course's fault. I was spraying balls all over the place. But I will say that you have to be pretty accurate on your drives and on your approach shots. Not a lot of margin for error. The course was in fairly good shape though for being early March. Overall, I will say that if you are going to pay that much money ($170 on Golf Now) for a round of golf, you better make darn sure that you are good enough to play there. Otherwise you will may be regretting your decision.

Commented on 03/09/2016

Thank you jastroz for your review on Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience even though your golf game did not reflect it. We realize it can be a challenging course at times with the narrow fairways. We are always looking for great feedback from our guests to continually be making improvements to the golfer experience. Please come back and see us again soon!

"Half of course delayed due to special event, a Circus for all else"

JJB7311's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/28/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

as a result of a special event on back nine, most golfers were rerouted to front nine to play 18, I did not know this, or was I told this when I called prior to booking on golfnow, further several crews playing through from first nine were allowed to continue through before I started - I had late start, ranger said he thought I was just playing nine, after I finished. they did not honor my tee time. Course play was almost stalled and people were jumping back and forth to holes around mine just to keep playing - very little golf etiquette followed, in summary it was a circus, conditions were great but course play speed ridiculous. I not only wish I had $150 bucks back, but wish I had 6 hours of time, I was hoping this to be highlight of trip to vegas, but it was an utter disappointment. I would of written this earlier but did not I had ability to write reviews through golf now

Commented on 05/23/2016

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We so apologize for the inconvenience and for the long pace of play. We do not normally have this going on and it was unfair to you to have to deal with that while you are golfing. Please send us an email at balihaimanagement@gmail.com so we may invite you back for another round of golf!

"First Time at Bali Hai"

walk1099's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/01/2016
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather Verified Purchaser

Course played great even with the very cold weather. Fairways were thin, not a lot of room for error off the tee. Greens played fast. Staff was great and friendly and the food there was phenomenal!

Commented on 01/07/2016

Thank you walk1099 for your review. It's nice to know cold weather didn't affect your day of golf with us and you enjoyed the course layout. Our staff is always willing to assist you in anything you might need and please come back again soon!

"Nice Track"

cpdrealtyllc's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2015
First time playing Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Overall, I feel the course had a very good layout and conditions. The staff was also friendly. Pace of play decent until we go to 18 where 3 groups were on the tee. Late in the day and a challenging second shot would be my guess.

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you cpdrealtyllc for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we are happy you enjoyed your time on the course. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your golfing experience better and we hope we see you again very soon!

"First Vegas Golf Trip"

BarryPederson's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/04/2015
First time playing Played as a single Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

Excellent course, fantastic conditions and staff. Great Pro shop that is Callaway exclusive. Tried Callaway Chrome Ball on staff recommendation and loved them. Fantastic Burgers

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you Barry Pederson for your review and feedback of our golf facility. We have worked very hard on every aspect of the golfing experience and are happy you enjoyed yourself. With your review we can continually improve our golf club and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Please come back and visit us again!

"Convenience and service put Bali Hai over the top"

JasonDeeganGA's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/03/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Bali Hai, run by Walters Golf, aims to treat every golfer like a V.I.P. Throw in a fun golf course usually in fine condition and a five-star clubhouse that serves great food - all located conveniently close to any hotel on the Strip - and you have a recipe for one of the best golf experiences in Las Vegas.
Being in the heart of Sin City means you'll sometimes be aiming at towering casino hotels in the distance. The wide fairways are forgiving, although there's plenty of challenge.
On the back nine, all of the par 4s are longer than 400 yards, even from the white tees. The finishing stretch ratchets up the excitement, especially a knee-knocking par-3 to an island green and a thrilling par 4 at no. 18 that forces players to cut the corner off the tee to set up a demanding approach over a pond and bunker to a narrow green. Caddies are available to take the experience to the next level, including the popular female ParMates.

Commented on 01/04/2016

Thank you Jason Deegan for your feedback and review of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your thorough review. With your feedback we can continue to grow and improve our facility, as we strive to always be improving the golfer experience. Please come back and see us again soon so we can continue to impress you!

"Spectacular Come to Mind"

JP2330445's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/31/2015
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

I played on Saturday at 7:50am off of an amazing GolfNow $99 hot deal. The coolest part was that I shot 76 from the gold tees (1 set short of the tips) sight unseen. The bad part was that the round was 5 hours. When I was asked about it I didn't really care but I did mention it. Jeff, dude in charge of what's going on outside, was not pleased and basically helped book me for a 7:20am round the next day at a pretty good discount. That day, start to finish in just under 4 hours. The course is absolutely sick. So much fun and in great condition. I have to go back.
JP D.

"The best bet in Vegas!"

John8629148's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/31/2015

Treat yourself to a winning bet and put your money on Bali Hai! I played it for my first time on 10/30 and was back on 10/31. God challenge, full holes and great conditions. You will love it.