Bali Hai Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Tees | Layout

Silver 71 6156 yards 68.6 113

Average Rating 4.4 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city near the airport near local attractions   Great for a weekend splurge advanced golfers entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers water hazards undulating greens   Great for drinks amazing food brunch

"Great course right on Vegas Strip"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

The only negative thing I can think of to mention at this course is the driving range is hitting into a net. Great layout, perfectly manicured fairways, tee boxes & greens. Very playable - I played Silver (3rd from back tees) with 8 handicap and was happy I did.

"Super early AM round"

barletta's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2017

Bali Hai is tremendous experience. Close , friendly efficient and great shape. We paid $230 which was decent but $180 seems about right. Bunkers good greens great. Jeff and staff very helpful, courteous

It's very playable

"Nickel and dimes"

u000002040475's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2017

I've played the course maybe six times and brought three friends. Two of us rented clubs which were nice Callaways. The charge was $75 (a little high compared to Scottsdale or Hilton Head) but the kicker was the clubs came with NOTHING; not even three or six balls. We spent $200 for cocktails, tipped $80 and then had drinks while we were waiting for our car and we all agreed it was very weak that you rent clubs and pay a premium but we were then forced to buy sleeves of balls (plus hats and gloves which were not expected but expensive). A course like Bali Hai can surely afford to throw their rental guests a few balls.

blaze57's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/15/2017

course in great condition..Nice coarse for all levels.

"Rip off"

Joe7846352's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/12/2017

The course is nice but not $175 nice. Especially when they allow a group of six to play in front of you.

Let's hope for that new Raiders Stadium !

"Best course I've played in Vegas"

JoeyKaluser's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/02/2017

Great condition, fun layout with a lot of variety to the holes. Great condition, greens rolled true and fast.

"Bali Hai"

Elizabeth5120327's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/01/2017

This is a beautiful course that I extremely well maintained with amazing staff to help you out in the clubhouse, on the course as well as after your round. More expensive than any course I have ever played but a truly enjoyable day.

"Nice course!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/23/2017

Very nice place to play! Directly on the strip!

Amazing conditions!

"Excellent experience"

DickT's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/14/2017

Great layout. Great condition. Only draw back is hitting off mats into netting for driving range.

"Convenient"

Michael4184345's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/07/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

We've played the course the past two years on the last day of our trip. It's a nice course that's very convenient to the airport.

"A must play course"

Lumloren's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/01/2017

Best course 2nd to the Wynn in my opinion. Everything about this course was amazing tee to green. Even the people playing the course was amazing. They all let me go right through. So pace of play pretty quick. Went out 1240 finished at 300. The best club house I've seen yet though.

"Going to be missed!"

jhb81's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/27/2017

Decided to play an last minute round as golf now was offering a great deal. Got dropped off by a taxi and was immediately greeted by a member of staff who took my bag and got me set up with a cart. The staff inside the club house were awesome and professional. You have to suck up the Vegas pricing for some of the merchandise but it's only 10% on top ish. Great location, really fun and challenging layout. Definitely scorable if you have your eye in. Greens and fairways were is great shape for cold weather. The snack shack was fantastic although seriously expensive ($15 for 3 small miller lite cans). The only downside for me was the lack of a range, there is a small hitting area where you can swing a club - It's about 30 feet long and so even chipping is pretty pointless. Other than that, my recommendation is to absolutely play this course before the Raiders build a new NFL stadium on it.

"Our expectations were exceeded by a mile!!"

darren6736263's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 01/26/2017

I chose this course as a gift to my cousin who was getting married later on that afternoon. Yes, his wife to be was cool enough to let him play golf the day of their wedding!! But we had to be back by 2 pm so I booked a 7:40 tee time. Unfortunately, this time of year can get very cold so as soon as we got out of the taxi, an associate informed us that there was a frost delay and no one could tee off until 9 am at the earliest. This was a problem for us because we had a very tight window to begin with, and with at least 4 groups ahead of us, we probably wouldn't be teeing off til around 10 am. We explained our situation to this gentleman and he simply said "I will see what we can do". At first i thought he may just be blowing us off, but within minutes, several other associates approached us with knowledge of our situation assuring us that they were trying to come up with a solution. So it was obvious he immediately put the word out.

So In the meantime, we decided to go to the range to warm up. We came back a half hour later and the starter had great news for us. He allowing us to start on hole #2 and put us out befor everyone else. So not only were we going to have enough time to play the entire round, with no one in front of us, it was like we had the entire course to ourselves. We both are very grateful to them for turning what looked like a disappointing morning into one of the most enjoyable rounds of golf either of us have had.

In addition to top notch customer service, The course itself was amazing. The views were spectacular, the fairways plush and green, the greens were pristine, the tea boxes were in great shape, the bunkers were freshlyrics raked, the rental clus were in great shape (Calloway XRs), and the carts look brand new and had GPS. There were literally no aspects of this course that we thought could use Improvement. And that also goes for the gorgeous Clubhouse, the staff, and the Landscaping.

The course provides challenges on nearly every hole. There are plenty of bunkers and water hazards to go along with narrow fairways and some blind shots. I for one, was very grateful that the bunkers were in such good shape because I spent a lot of time in them.

I have only been golfing for a few years now so I am no pro, but this course wasn't over the top for me. I have had the luxury of playing many top courses in my travels and I have to say that this course by far, is the best I have seen. I would highly recommend this course to anyone, from beginner to expert. While there are easier courses for beginners, and harder courses for the experts, it's hard to imagine many courses out there that provide a total package experience the way Bali Hai does not matter what the cost is.

Im not sure when i will make my way back out to Vegas, but one thing is for sure... when i do, setting up a tee time at Bali Hai is on top of the to-do list! Thanks again for a wonderful experience!

"Bali hai golf"

golfpropat's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/24/2016

Course was in great condition the par fours play extremely long from tips so if you are a high handicapper move up there par fours are like par fives if you are not long off tee over all it beautiful course to play with the money.

Response from Bali Hai Golf Club on 11/28/2016:

Thank you golfpropat for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We appreciate you taking the time and are so glad you had a good time on the course. Please come back and see us again soon!

"Almost a perfect Vegas golf experience"

Martin1540986's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/20/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather

Need to start by saying the golf aspect of this course is top notch. You really are in the middle of the Vegas strip experiencing a fantastic resort golf feel.

The course is well kept, front level staff very friendly and professional - in fact, one of my business partners set me up with a round here as a gift. There was a mix up in communication and i showed up on a sunday, when he had set me up the day before - the staff made it work for me, and let me out within 30 mins.

Conditions were great - if there are two things to pick 1) the constant airplanes flying right above are loud, and can be distracting 2) the greens are tough to read, and they make it almost unfairly harder by tough pin placements.

Here's the big one. While you play, the may offer you some "par 3 challenges" where you pay cash and you can win a gift card. The staff who presented it to us said, the gift card applies only to the pro shop, but you can get food if you talk to them. Because our 4 some was planning on lunch anyway, we said OK - we won the challenge, and got $100 in credit. After the round, we go to the clubhouse and lady there says there's NO WAY we can use it for food credit. We were shocked, appalled at the "bait and switch". the staffer who sold us the offer was no longer on the premise. They wouldn't give us the $ back and forced us to either use the store credit or leave. We walked away with VERY overpriced golf gloves, and a very bitter taste after a fantastic round of golf.

Response from Bali Hai Golf Club on 11/22/2016:

Thank you Martin for the review and 4stars. We are proud to have you as a guest and brag about us so much. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and come back and see is again very soon here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"The course to play"

Urbanreno's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/06/2016

Had a great time .tee off at 1230 paces at 3hr 55 min no stopping til last hole waited 2 min

Course is in awesome shape

Greens could be a bit faster but rolled rather true

A few holes seemed so similar wish they could add some water or waste bunker in middle of a couple would make it bit more difficult and not same old fairway

Overall had a great time from Canada

Handicap 6 shot 80 from tips not bad putting a bit faster would have brought me right to 76-78 but all in all awesome course would love to play it again sometime soon

Response from Bali Hai Golf Club on 11/11/2016:

Thank you very much Urbanreno for your review and 5 stars! We are so happy you enjoyed Bali Hai Golf Club Please come back and see us again anytime for more Las Vegas golf, as we would love to have you back.
Book your next tee time quick and easy at www.balihaigolfclub.com

"Very fun course to play"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/03/2016

Course conditions were above average but nowhere near perfect. However, this place was exciting to play. Probably one of the most fun rounds I've had all year (maybe due to my best score all year). It's close to the strip and the scenery is amazing. Had a great mix of challenging and moderate holes, I cant think of a boring hole though, they were all great. This is definitely a place that I will play every time I come to Vegas.

"Wouldn't pay more than $75"

bizzybecknd's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2016
First time playing Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Lived in Vegas for 6 years and hadn't been out to Bali Hai yet - $50 resident rate. Good track, a tough stretch of water holes #3-6. Other than that, fairly easy course but three par 4's over 480 yards will challenge the long irons.

Commented on 08/29/2016

Thank you bizzybeckend for the review and 4-stars! We are so happy you finally had a chance to come out and visit us. Glad to see it was a challenge for you and we hope you will continue to golf with us throughout the season.

"Customer service"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/19/2016

I have been in the service industry for over 30 years. I lost my phone at the end of the day and was worried that I would not be in touch with my family whom Bali was traveling. Ryan Ehrenberg went above and beyond to help me find my phone which we did. As a former CFO of a top strip property I know service. Ryan should be employee of the month for Bali Hai-thank you Ryan!!!!

Commented on 08/24/2016

Thank you jkulesza for your review and feedback of Bali Hai Golf Club. We are so grateful to have the outstanding staff that we do, providing an outstanding experience for all of our golfers. Without a doubt our staff is what makes us great and we are thrilled that you found your phone and Ryan was able to help. Please let us know if you ever need anything while you are here and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

"Great Surroundings / Good Track"

NickTaft's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/10/2016
Previously played Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

The course was home of the World Golf Scramble Championship. Twice the Ranger asked our group (group of 8 playing 4 man scramble) to hurry up and pick up the pace. There was absolutely nothing we could do because the tourney required all groups to play as a 8'some.

No driving range to warm up prior to the round other than a net to hit some shots. Small putting green that was unable to accommodate the size of the group.

Convenience of the course is great.

Commented on 09/15/2016

NickTaft,

We appreciate all customer feedback and we apologize for the pace of play during your tournament round. We strive on providing great customer service, so please reach out to us directly at

balihaimanagement@gmail.com