Seminole Lake Country Club

Credit cards accepted: None

Tees | Layout

Yellow (W) 71 5437 yards 72.1 133

Average Rating 3.9 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals seniors advanced golfers   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks brunch amazing food

Curt44's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

"Worth a visit to play"

Mpmikea's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/22/2017

Good conditions. Grass was good on greens and fairways. Putts rolled well although greens are not as fast as they look. Staff was excellent. Member for a day is a decent deal.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/24/2017:

Thank you Mpmikea for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy to here you enjoyed the course conditions. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Out of towner looking for a round"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/21/2017

On vacation and looked at several courses in the area for a twilight rate. Seminole Lake was the choice. Rental clubs needed and found the Nike set marginal. Mainly because the grip was very worn on the putter. No starter, so made my way to hole 1 as a single between 2 twosomes. Front nine pace of play was extremely slow.

Great layout, tricky holes, tough par 3's, and fast true greens. Very happy with the choice.

Been with GolfNow since joining through "last minute tee times" years ago.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/24/2017:

Thank you very much for the 4-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. It is great to see you had a great time here while on vacation and we hope you will com e back and visit us again on your next trip to the area.

bdboulet1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2017

Enjoyed the coarse very much , will play it again.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/20/2017:

Thank you bdboulet1 for your review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate your time and are thrilled you enjoyed the course. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon.

"First time player."

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/15/2017

This course is nothing short of great for a non member available course. This was my first time and I cam't wait

to play it again. I highly reccoment it. Also the staff was acceptionally friendly .

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/22/2017:

Thank you so much for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to see you were a first time golfer at Seminole Lake Country Club and you will be back. Please let us know if you ever need anything on your next visit and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

"Beautiful course"

bmerc's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/13/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

I played Seminole Lake today and it was windy! The course layout is very good. Some short easy holes and some long par fours. Hazards were placed in the right landing area as I played the blue tees. Course conditioning was fantastic. I have played many Florida courses at this time of year and must say the fairways and the greens were extremely well cared for. The greens rolled fast and true. The only criticism I would have is that the greens are pretty much the same. This course would be even better if there was mounding around the greens. Grenside bunkers were awesome, easy to hit out of the them with the right technique. Pace of play was excellent. All in all, this is one of the best courses I have played in the Clearwater area and is worth the drive! I will definitely play this course again!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/15/2017:

Thank you bmerc for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are so happy you had a good time on the course and we are so happy you found the conditions of the fairways and greens to be to your liking. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Got what I expected"

dshaut's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/13/2017

Nice course, nothing special but very playable, conditions good. Played in about 4 hours, 30 minutes as a twosome in amongst 3's and 4's.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/15/2017:

Thank you dshaut for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time and enjoyed the conditions as our staff has worked so hard on them. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Try this track out!"

craigcatfish's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/12/2017

Out of town company staying in St Pete invited me out for a round. I've lived in the area for 9 years and never ventured out this way, but found this course to be a fun challenge and in good shape! The greens we're as good as World Woods, Southern Hills and TPC Tampa. Nice Job guys! I will be back again!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/13/2017:

Thank you craigcatfish for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Seminole, FL.

kshotlo's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/10/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/13/2017:

Thank you kshotlo for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled to hear you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you again very soon for more great golf in Tampa, Florida.

u000002920787's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/08/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Played this course for the first time while on vacation. Nice course and in good shape. Fast greens but all are in Florida. Staff was friendly and helpful. Played in about 4hrs with a foursome.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/22/2017:

Thanks very much for the 4-star review as we love hearing you had an overall great time on the course. It is fantastic our staff took such good care of you and pace of play was lightening fast. Please come back and see us again very soon for more great golf!

"Nice course"

toodogs6's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/07/2017

Was nice course, in very nice shape. The greens are very true and fast. I don't like it whe you have a tee time and pull up to a very nice starter and have three foursomes in frount if you. The starter did a very nice job trying to space the groups off first tee. However we waited on almost revert tee box. And on every single second shot. Turned a 4 hour round into 6. I'd recommend the course but expect a slow round

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/13/2017:

Thank you toodogs6 for your review and feedback of our golf course. It is great to see that you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you again very soon for more of the best golf in Tampa!

"Good course"

twitkowski's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/06/2017

Great greens, broad fairways. A fair venue in terms of course management.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/08/2017:

Thank you twitkowski for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and found the course to be to your liking. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon for ore fantastic golf in Tampa, Florida.

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/28/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/02/2017:

Thank you for the feedback and four star rating. We regret to hear the pace of play was very slow during your round and we will look into this issue moving forward to provide a better experience for our golfers. We are glad you enjoyed the staff friendliness, course layout, and course conditions. Thank you for visiting Seminole Lake Country Club and we hope to see you back again soon!

"Very Well Maintained"

bciaccio11's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/24/2017

Course is in great shape. Fairways are above average and greens roll true. Starter was very attentive to keep play on schedule and Ranger was on course to keep everyone moving at a nice pace. The $6 to include lunch is a great deal, but eat before or after the round, otherwise you are eating while driving between shots. I like that they keep pace of play moving so that was not an issue for us. A bit pricey, but this time of year all courses are charging top dollar. Can't wait for the snowbirds to go home so I can play here more often at a lesser (fair) price.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/27/2017:

Thanks bciaccio11 for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are very pleased our starter was on top of anything you needed and our ranger was out there making sure your pace was fast. Please let us know if you ever need anything come back and see us again very soon for more great golf in Seminole, Florida.

"Just comes up short"

Topsargeron's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/23/2017

Walked into the pro shop and employee promptly processed my tee time and then silence. No instruction as to where to go from there. I wasn't asked if I had played there before, I had to ask the questions. It seemed that the employee was distracted. I found a cart finally, loaded my clubs and then proceeded to find the STARTER. He being positioned at the first tee. I let him know I was there and he pared me with another golfer and then as a foresome. The backup was almost unbearable. After making the turn we then discovered a group of 5 players in front of us, and no Marshall to stop this. I would like to play this course again as I found it interesting but not overly challenging.I hope this is not the standard for this course!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/27/2017:

Thank you Topsargeron for the 4-star review and feedback of Seminole Lake Country Club. We appreciate your time and very happy to hear you had an overall good experience here with us. We apologize for the hold up on the back 9 as we do always monitor pace of place. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Very friendly people and atmosphere"

bobtinnish's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/23/2017

I play this course often while in FL. The staff are very friendly. The members and visiting snowbirds are always welcoming. The greens are excellent, fast and consistent. The course layout is challenging but fair; the fairway conditions are really good. Overall this is one of the best in Pinellas county.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/24/2017:

Thanks bobtinnish for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are very pleased our staff took such good care of you and your guests. Please let us know if you ever need anything come back and see us again very soon for more great golf in Seminole, Florida.

"Good golf, good value"

FredD120's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/22/2017

Friendly and competent staff start the day in the right direction. Cart attendants meet you at your car with no pressure and well wishes. Course is well kept and the greens rolled true. (Some of the holes are too small.) Enjoyed lunch as part of the price. It's the only place I play when visiting each year in February.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/24/2017:

Thanks FredD120 for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are very pleased our staff took such good care of you and the found the course to be to your liking. Please come back and see us again very soon for more great golf in Seminole, Florida.

ROMAN8374322's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/21/2017

Great course greens in great shape rolled true and fast . Fairways were also in great shape including the tee boxes. Pace of play about 4 hrs . Will play here again

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/24/2017:

Thank you Roman for the review and 4-stars of our Seminole Lake Country Club. We are thrilled pace of play was good and you found the course conditions to be in good shape. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Nice Friendly Staff and Course"

itsmepc's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/21/2017

Played for first time. While unloading my car a cart was brought to me and got directions to pro shop. Warm greetings in pro shop, starter and cart guy.

Fairways green and good condition.

Green varied seemed really hard on some greens and softer on others. On one approach shot ball bounced 3 feet in air. Putting greens were good and true.

I was paired up with3 others. Had a good time!

I'll be back next time when in Florida! Thanks

"Had a great time!"

kjennrich's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 02/20/2017

Great day. The course was in perfect shape. Friendly staff. Fast greens and smooth fairways. Looks like people that play this course take care of it. Repair divots in the fairways and fix ball marks on the greens.

Kudos!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 02/23/2017:

Thank you kjennrich for the feedback and four star rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the course conditions and staff friendliness and we will work on the pace of play for future golfers. We hope to see you back soon here at Seminole Lake Country Club!