Seminole Lake Country Club

Credit cards accepted: None

Tees | Layout

Yellow (W) 71 5437 yards 72.1 133

Average Rating 3.9 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals seniors advanced golfers   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks brunch amazing food

"Very nice greens love the greens"

James5315110's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2017

Greens are always excellent I like how they put Rye seed on the fairways to good job keep up the good work

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/25/2017:

Thank James for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to hear you had a good time on the course and we appreciate the kinds words of encouragement. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/25/2017:

Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. Please come back and see us again very soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/09/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/11/2017:

Thank you so much for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is great to see you had a fantastic golfing experience and we hope to see you back again very soon!

"Canadian27"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2017

Good variety of holes. Fairways in very good condition, greens were a little slow but in very good shape. Paid $54 including fees and taxes, average value. Only problem I had was that the course was overbooked and we ended up teeing off 30 minutes after our time.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/10/2017:

Thank you for the fantastic 4-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we are thrilled you enjoyed the variety of holes. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Once again, perfect day of golf"

hennybogan000001's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/04/2017

I am normally the type of person who tries to play a different course every week. I love golf courses and finding new ones and experiencing as many of them as possible.

My family vacations in St. Pete Beach every year and after playing this course last year I HAD to return for their "member for a day" GolfNow special. This place once again was TOP NOTCH. The conditions were great, the grass on the fairways was green and lush and the contrast it made with the lighter, browner rough looks really visually pleasing. The greens were beautiful and rolled true. I holed more putts than usual.

Once again, I took my son and they refused to let me pay for him!!! He is 10 and had a blast playing the course with me and his grandpa.

Lunch afterward was FANTASTIC. The food is really great in the clubhouse and was including in our price.

Overall...Keep it up Seminole Lake. I recommend you highly to everyone looking for St Petersburg area golf.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/13/2017:

Thank you hennybogan for the 5-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and continue to come back and golf with us. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Value layout"

bubba224's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/01/2017

An excellent layout

Fairways and especially the rough a bit spotty

Greens are smooth but not exceptionally quick

Pace of play was good the day we played but could see where it would be slow

Response from Seminole lake Country Club on 04/03/2017:

Thank you bubba224 for your 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to hear you had such a good time on the course with pace of play, greens and layout being all to your liking. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Good Day"

scottashley's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/31/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Found a great deal on the golfnow online, love the discount. In the winter months I play a lot less due to the very high rates. Went as a single player paired up with 3 other guys who were cool, good to golf with. Had a great day, played better then I thought I might considering how little I play during the winter months. The course, greens in particular were in very good shape, Overall very satisfied!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/03/2017:

Thank you for the great review and feedback of our golf club. It is fantastic to hear you had such a good time on the course and were able to play well. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Ok for the money."

Bamamartini's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/28/2017

Tee boxes needed work, but greens were good. Our pace of play was four hours and 30 minutes which I guess is ok for Florida in March.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/03/2017:

Thank you Bamamartini for the 3-star review of our golf club. We apologize for conditions on the course as our staff is working hard to get everything back up to par. Please come back and see us again soon on your next visit to the area!

"Changes not for the better"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/27/2017

Disappointed sums up my day, I loved this place a year ago but Course is in poor condition, greens are extremely slow and bumpy now.

I played here at least 12 times before but it's been in around a year since my last round here and it's gone way down in standards.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/29/2017:

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the course conditions as our staff is working very hard to getting everything back up to par. Please come back and see us again soon once all the new changes have had time to settle in.

"Best in St. Pete"

AllFours's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/26/2017

If there is a better conditioned public course in St. Pete I have yet to find it. Greens are fantastic, fairways are in good shape and the layout is fun but fair.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/28/2017:

Thanks AllFours for the review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and enjoyed the greens as our staff has worked so hard on them, Please come back and see us again very soon!

Vance6315360's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/27/2017:

Thanks Vance for the fantastic review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you see the value in golfing here with us and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon!

Curt44's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/24/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/27/2017:

Thank you Curt44 for the great 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to see you had a great day on the links and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon!

"Worth a visit to play"

Mpmikea's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/22/2017

Good conditions. Grass was good on greens and fairways. Putts rolled well although greens are not as fast as they look. Staff was excellent. Member for a day is a decent deal.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/24/2017:

Thank you Mpmikea for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy to here you enjoyed the course conditions. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Out of towner looking for a round"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/21/2017

On vacation and looked at several courses in the area for a twilight rate. Seminole Lake was the choice. Rental clubs needed and found the Nike set marginal. Mainly because the grip was very worn on the putter. No starter, so made my way to hole 1 as a single between 2 twosomes. Front nine pace of play was extremely slow.

Great layout, tricky holes, tough par 3's, and fast true greens. Very happy with the choice.

Been with GolfNow since joining through "last minute tee times" years ago.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/24/2017:

Thank you very much for the 4-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. It is great to see you had a great time here while on vacation and we hope you will com e back and visit us again on your next trip to the area.

bdboulet1's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/17/2017

Enjoyed the coarse very much , will play it again.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/20/2017:

Thank you bdboulet1 for your review and feedback of our golf course. We appreciate your time and are thrilled you enjoyed the course. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon.

"First time player."

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/15/2017

This course is nothing short of great for a non member available course. This was my first time and I cam't wait

to play it again. I highly reccoment it. Also the staff was acceptionally friendly .

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/22/2017:

Thank you so much for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to see you were a first time golfer at Seminole Lake Country Club and you will be back. Please let us know if you ever need anything on your next visit and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

"Beautiful course"

bmerc's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/13/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

I played Seminole Lake today and it was windy! The course layout is very good. Some short easy holes and some long par fours. Hazards were placed in the right landing area as I played the blue tees. Course conditioning was fantastic. I have played many Florida courses at this time of year and must say the fairways and the greens were extremely well cared for. The greens rolled fast and true. The only criticism I would have is that the greens are pretty much the same. This course would be even better if there was mounding around the greens. Grenside bunkers were awesome, easy to hit out of the them with the right technique. Pace of play was excellent. All in all, this is one of the best courses I have played in the Clearwater area and is worth the drive! I will definitely play this course again!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/15/2017:

Thank you bmerc for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are so happy you had a good time on the course and we are so happy you found the conditions of the fairways and greens to be to your liking. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Got what I expected"

dshaut's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/13/2017

Nice course, nothing special but very playable, conditions good. Played in about 4 hours, 30 minutes as a twosome in amongst 3's and 4's.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/15/2017:

Thank you dshaut for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time and enjoyed the conditions as our staff has worked so hard on them. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

"Try this track out!"

craigcatfish's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/12/2017

Out of town company staying in St Pete invited me out for a round. I've lived in the area for 9 years and never ventured out this way, but found this course to be a fun challenge and in good shape! The greens we're as good as World Woods, Southern Hills and TPC Tampa. Nice Job guys! I will be back again!

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 03/13/2017:

Thank you craigcatfish for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and we hope you will come back and see us again very soon for more of the best golf in Seminole, FL.

Chris18's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 03/10/2017

Very pleased with everything about the course, one of the nicest for the money in the area.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/10/2017:

Thank you Chris18 for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are so happy you had a good time on the curse and found it to be a good deal. Please come back and see us again very soon on your next visit to the area.