Seminole Lake Country Club

3.9122000000 3.9 stars from 5 (376)

• 6100 Augusta Blvd, Seminole, Florida 33777, Pinellas County

Greens: Bermuda grass

Credit cards accepted: None

Yellow (W) 71 5437 yards 72.1 133

Average Rating 3.9 stars from 5

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals seniors advanced golfers   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks brunch amazing food

"Packed on a Dreary Tuesday!"

Brian9274999's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/23/2017

Got there late tuesday morning on a windy, overcast day. The course was packed! Not even an open bay on the practice tee! Skipped rhe round and went back home as didn't feel like playing a 5 hour round.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/26/2017:

Thank you so much for you review of our golf course. We apologize for not having an open bay for you to hit out of and we hope you will come back and see us again when we slow down a bit here in the summer months.

"Tight set-up, perfect (close to it) greens"

grubby98's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/22/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

Other than the fairways I have nothing bad to say (They were not the bad, would have gave this a 4.5 rating). Played as a single starting out, due to Monday morning men's league, I joined up with a twosome and another single and really enjoyed the round. Tee box perfect, greens awesome, but fairways need a little work. I like to play golf by the rules (HCP 4), but had to play the ball up in the fairways. The greens other than people not fixing ball-marks were perfect. Sound traps were nice and soft, be careful of those lips!! Next trip down I will def play again and hope I run into the members I joined for a nice morning of golf!!!!

JefferyJones11's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/18/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/22/2017:

Thank you JefferyJones11 for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and we hope to see you back again very soon!

"Exceptional course and staff"

xbikerx76's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/16/2017

We were in town on vacation and wanted to play around of golf so we started looking around to see what we could find, we talked to some locals who told us they couldn't buy any rain for months so I was worried the courses would be in bad shape. Boy was we wrong Seminole lakes was in awesome shape the greens are some of the best I have ever played on, they rolled as smooth as glass and the grass was like smooth carpet, the fairways was great and the tee boxes, even the woods was clean.. at the turn they was very accommodating to my father in law who is diabetic by letting us do lunch at the turn from there amazing chef, when we come back we will for sure book around here again.. Thank you for a great experience..

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/26/2017:

Thank you xbikerx76 for your 5-star review of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and found the conditions to be to your liking. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Seminole Lake Review"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/15/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Course was in extremely good shape based on the

lack of rain in Florida.- Greens were in excellent shape

Staff was friendly -

Greens fees / Cart and Club rental - $71.00 great

buy.

Played from forward senior tees

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/18/2017:

Thank you for your review and feedback of our golf course. We love hearing our staff took such great care of you and you enjoyed the conditions. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Great course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/14/2017

Challenging fairways, greens are true and in great shape. I would definitely go back! Staff was friendly and courteous.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/18/2017:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had such a good day on the course and found it to be a challenge. Please come back and see us again very soon!

mrgc333's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/09/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/11/2017:

Hi, George. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn 5-stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"Dream greens"

06mike's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/08/2017

Staff meet us at the car and unloaded our bags...check in went quick and we were able to hit some balls and get off early....course was in good shape...new greens were a dream to put on....fast and true....best part of the round was the putting....very impressed

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/22/2017:

Thank you 06mike for your 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and our staff took such good care of you. We hope to see you back again very soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/06/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/08/2017:

Hello, Lawrence. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"Greens In Great Shape"

shockers0's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/06/2017

Overall this was a good value. The greens were in really nice shape and they have some really challenging Par 3s with lots of water to carry. The main knock i give it would be how close and how many houses are just off the edges of the rough. You feel a little smothered but hit it straight and you'll be fine

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/08/2017:

Hello, Anthony. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the course conditions and rates the staff to be excellent during your game. We apologize that you found the homes that are along the course to be too close for comfort. We will pass on this feedback to our team to see what improvements we can make before your next round. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

justmeok's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/04/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/08/2017:

Hi, Patsy. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"We had an excellent round"

detroitslim's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/03/2017

The course was in great shape and the staff were friendly and very helpful. an all around excellent experience.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/08/2017:

Hello, Thomas. Thank you for taking the time to review us and rate the course 5-stars! We always like to hear when our hard work pays off and a golfer has a memorable experience. We are going to pass on your feedback to our team so they know their hard work is not going unnoticed. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"Very Nice course"

EugeneSollog's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/29/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

An enjoyable round, course was in good shape, especially considering the dry conditions lately in the area. Greens were in very good shape, good size and slightly challenging, putts ran true. Overall-It was a good day.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/02/2017:

Hi, Eugene! Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. We will pass on your comments about the course conditions to the team in charge. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club!

"Course in Excellent Condition"

ncandy1951's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/28/2017

An older course in excellent conditions. The greens are probably the best conditioned in the area and the fairways are also in very good shape. The course layout is flat and very typical for the area. Water comes into play on several holes. A very nice practice area with bunker, chipping green, range and putting green.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/02/2017:

Hello, Andrew. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"nice course"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/24/2017

would do it again. friendly. not crowded. good conditions.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 05/02/2017:

Hi, Sean. Thank you for reviewing the course. We appreciate the 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to earn a 5- stars next time. Feel free to comment on this review and provide additional feedback. Thank you for playing Seminole Lake Country Club.

"Very nice greens love the greens"

James5315110's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/16/2017

Greens are always excellent I like how they put Rye seed on the fairways to good job keep up the good work

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/25/2017:

Thank James for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is fantastic to hear you had a good time on the course and we appreciate the kinds words of encouragement. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/14/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/25/2017:

Thank you for the 5-star review and feedback of our golf course. Please come back and see us again very soon!

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/09/2017

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/11/2017:

Thank you so much for the 4-star review and feedback of our golf course. It is great to see you had a fantastic golfing experience and we hope to see you back again very soon!

"Canadian27"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/07/2017

Good variety of holes. Fairways in very good condition, greens were a little slow but in very good shape. Paid $54 including fees and taxes, average value. Only problem I had was that the course was overbooked and we ended up teeing off 30 minutes after our time.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/10/2017:

Thank you for the fantastic 4-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. We appreciate you taking the time and we are thrilled you enjoyed the variety of holes. Please come back and see us again very soon!

"Once again, perfect day of golf"

hennybogan000001's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 04/04/2017

I am normally the type of person who tries to play a different course every week. I love golf courses and finding new ones and experiencing as many of them as possible.

My family vacations in St. Pete Beach every year and after playing this course last year I HAD to return for their "member for a day" GolfNow special. This place once again was TOP NOTCH. The conditions were great, the grass on the fairways was green and lush and the contrast it made with the lighter, browner rough looks really visually pleasing. The greens were beautiful and rolled true. I holed more putts than usual.

Once again, I took my son and they refused to let me pay for him!!! He is 10 and had a blast playing the course with me and his grandpa.

Lunch afterward was FANTASTIC. The food is really great in the clubhouse and was including in our price.

Overall...Keep it up Seminole Lake. I recommend you highly to everyone looking for St Petersburg area golf.

Response from Seminole Lake Country Club on 04/13/2017:

Thank you hennybogan for the 5-star review of Seminole Lake Country Club. We are thrilled you had a good time on the course and continue to come back and golf with us. Please let us know if you ever need anything and come back and see us again very soon!