Coyote Ridge Golf Club

GPS: Yes

Dress code: No T-Shirts, Tank Tops, or Denim allowed on the course
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Location is convenient to the city in the 'burbs worth the drive   Great for locals advanced golfers entertaining clients   Challenges include bunkers elevation changes water hazards   Great for drinks dinner watching the game

"Very Nice Course"

hookerdarren's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/21/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

What a treat to play. Course and greens were very good. Staff and amenities were great !!

"Great public course!!!"

tnguyen0123's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/11/2017

I've played this course several times and really enjoyed every round. The course is fairly challenging. I think the 10th hole is the most difficult for me. There are a couple of long Par 3's that also give me some difficulties.

The course is maintained extremely well! It looked to be in top shape every time I play. I've recommended this course to many people I know and I strongly recommend this course for the readers of this review.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 09/14/2017:

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the challenge our course presented. We're also pleased that our course conditions met your expectations. We can't wait to have you back again soon at Coyote Ridge!

nishizak's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/04/2017

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 09/07/2017:

Outstanding! Come back soon!

"Excellent Condition"

edwardsrw's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/28/2017

This course was in excellent condition.

Love playing here with Golf Now Hot Deals.

A little expensive without Golf Now Hot Deals but not outlandish.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/30/2017:

Fantastic! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course conditions and that you got a great rate. We look forward to having you back at Coyote Ridge!

"Makes You Think"

grinda's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017
First time playing Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Par 5's are short but tricky. Make you think. Good mix of longer and shirt par 4's. Par 3's are all great.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/28/2017:

Great! We're pleased that you enjoyed the challenge our course presented. We can't wait to have you back at Coyote Ridge for your next round!

"HOT!"

Filthy20's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather

It was so hot on Sunday afternoon, but the course was clear so we played fairly fast. I've never seen the greens this perfect before - soft and fast! Overall it was great.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/23/2017:

Wonderful! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course conditions despite the heat. We're also glad that you were able to play through quickly. Can't wait to have you back once the weather cools down a bit!

"Love this course but marshall's don't do their job"

u467721912's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/17/2017
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

I have played here many times and will return. It is a pretty course with challenging holes, especially the par 3's. The staff in the grill area are excellent and the food is tasty and well prepared.

However, right off the 1st tee, a group of 5 females teed off in front of our twosome. We waited on EVERY hole and they never let us through. We knew that one of the women is the spouse of the course owner. On hole 4 the marshall drove by us as we waited on the tee and said, "I know it's a long day playing behind the ladies" and he just kept driving. Then on the 9th hole tee box, he came back to us and told us that we should try to press them on 10 and 11 and "crowd" them. I told him I thought that was his job, to control pace of play. He looked at us and laughed and went about his business. What the in the world??

So if you see a large group of women teeing off in front of you, go ahead and skip a hole or just see if you can start your tee time later to save yourself considerable aggravation.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/21/2017:

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your round with us at Coyote Ridge. We're pleased that you enjoyed the challenge of our course, but we apologize that our staff did not help with the pace of play. We will make sure we address this matter. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have you back again soon!

"Stolen Range Finder"

RileyGoff's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/30/2017

My range finder was stolen off my bag which was on my cart near the club house. I am 100% sure I had it before I got to the course, I went to hit some balls on the range, came back to my cart and somebody took it off my bag. I asked the cart guy outside and a guy inside if they had seen anything both were no help. I noticed there are cameras everywhere surrounding the clubhouse but I guess that wouldn't be an option to review? I would really like something done about this, I shouldn't have to worry about people stealing from my bag while it is on my cart in next to your clubhouse. VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/03/2017:

Thank you for your review! We're glad that we were able to make everything right. If you don't mind, we'd love if you edited your review to reflect your full experience with us. Again, we appreciate you and look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented on 07/31/2017

Coyote Ridge has been in contact with me and made the situation right. I really enjoy the course and have always enjoyed playing out there. I hope my 1 bad experience does not effect others from playing there.

Greg9666148's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/26/2017

Course was in excellent condition, it was my first time playing this course and I will definitely go back.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/03/2017:

Outstanding! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your first time playing Coyote Ridge. We're pleased that our course conditions met your expectations and we can't wait to have you back!

Corey8844368's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/30/2017

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/05/2017:

Outstanding! Come back soon!

"Greens are back"

Thomas6306759's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/27/2017

Greens were in good shape compared to the past. I wrote off coyote ridge last year because the course was in poor condition. I was pleased to see the course has come back. It will be interesting to see how things are after the brutal summer heat.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/03/2017:

Great! We're pleased that you gave us another try and that our course conditions met your expectations. We look forward to having you back again soon!

"One of the best in the metroplex"

KLobster's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/18/2017

Coyote Ridge is one of the best courses in the metroplex - The course layout is fun and challenging it offers a variety of looks to the golfer of any level. The greens were in phenomenal shape when we played. The staff is awesome and they go above and beyond to make you feel great while you are there. I look forward to returning to coyote Ridge golf course again soon.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 08/03/2017:

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout and that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you back at Coyote Ridge!

"Always have fun playing this course"

zachbahl's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/16/2017

I play here often, if it was closer to home, it would be my home course. The course is fairly easy with a few challenging holes. The course staff has always been great. I'll play her over and over again.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 07/06/2017:

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed the challenge of our course and that our staff left a great impression on you. We look forward to having you back more in the future!

gguinn10's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/13/2017

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/15/2017:

Fantastic! Glad you enjoyed your experience at Coyote Ridge!

"Difficult, Great Course"

BUGolf's avatar
Age:  Under 25

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/09/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather

This was my first time playing this course and unfortunately it was CPO. As someone new to Dallas, I was looking for a sub-$60 round at a course with good tee boxes, fairways and greens that roll quickly.

This course achieved two of those criteria easily, however the greens were somewhat slow. They were probably rolling 8 on the stimp (It had rained that day and the greens were quite soft.) For the average golfer, this would be fine, but this course certainly demands more than average golf in order to succeed.

I myself am around a scratch golfer, and I was playing with a friend who was new to golf. This is not exactly the place to bring someone new to the game. There are blind tee shots, forced carries, and lots of water hazards to avoid. For example, the third hole from tips played around 270ish to a back pin. I somehow put it close with a 3 wood and made par. My partner was not so lucky... This is just one example, but I found myself forced to play precise shots on seemingly every tee shot in order to simply locate my ball for the next shot. On the bright side, these difficult shots provide for some great views.

For the advanced player, do not hesitate to come out here and test your skills. You will be tested. The back tees play to a 75+ rating, and it is for good reason. If you are less than advanced, be sure to tee it forward to enjoy the day without losing a dozen golf balls.

All in all, the value for money is great, and I will certainly be back for a round when it is not cart path only.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/12/2017:

Great! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your first time with us at Coyote Ridge. We're glad that you were able to have a good round with us despite us being CPO. We're pleased that you enjoyed our course conditions as well as the challenge of our layout. We're thrilled that you found value in our course and we can't wait to have you back!

"Good Track"

19bama62's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2017

Course was in good condition. The greens are in excellent condition. Pace of play was a problem.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/05/2017:

Excellent! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our course conditions, but we apologize that the pace of play was slow. We appreciate you reviewing us and we look forward to having you back soon!

"Beautiful course, a best in DFW"

jdylandavis's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/02/2017

Great course in excellent shape. Alot of elevation change, especially for Dallas. Layout is a little funny with a couple good drives between green and tee, but 9 comes back to the clubhouse which is always nice.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/05/2017:

Wonderful! We're glad that you enjoyed the challenge of our layout as well as our course conditions. We can't wait to have you back for another great day at Coyote Ridge!

"Solid DFW course"

Sweetswing61's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/30/2017

Overall a very good experience. Great layout, greens in great shape. This is a shot makers course. Several elevated greens and some narrow greens as well. This course will test your game. Liked it very much.

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 06/02/2017:

Awesome! We're glad you enjoyed our layout and the conditions of our course. We're pleased that you enjoyed the challenge our course presented and we hope to have you back soon!

"Super Nice Public course!"

Mike1919359's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/29/2017

My wife and I really enjoyed our first time playing here. Course was challenging and in really good shape. Greens were a little slow, but true. Only complaint was pace of play. As with some courses around DFW, no marshal or starter. Too many singles and twosomes trying to play behind foursomes, plus the guys playing from the tips that don't have the skills to do so.

Overall, it was a good experience!

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 05/31/2017:

Excellent! We're glad that you and your wife enjoyed your first experience at Coyote Ridge. We do apologize that the pace of play was slow though. We will make sure to work on this in the future. Thanks again for your review and we hope to have you back soon!

dkwong1009's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/23/2017
First time playing Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Response from Coyote Ridge Golf Club on 05/25/2017:

Great! Come back soon!