Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Hillside Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is in the 'burbs worth the drive convenient to the city   Great for locals seniors 9-hole rounds   Challenges include water hazards bunkers forced carries   Great for drinks patio dining brunch

dourgarian's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/10/2017

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 11/13/2017:

Hello dourgarian, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our course. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and off-course amenities. We also appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and staff friendliness. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Brentwood"

U000002538943's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/29/2017

Tee boxes and fairways were in really bad condition with many fairways cart path only. Many holes were loaded with Canadien Geese with poop all over the place. Couse in bad overall condition. Greens were OK

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/31/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about the conditions of our course. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Golfing Brentwood"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/28/2017

Course is in pretty good shape. Greens slow but great shape! Like most courses around here sand traps need work! Great course layout fun to play would definitely recommend to friends!!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/30/2017:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and playing conditions. We also appreciate your feedback about our bunkers. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Tragedy"

Frank5245299's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2017

Could be a good course -- with major infusion of $$ and T LC. Only good point was green conditions---nice. Rest of course: T -boxes, fairways (awful) -- Mud. Bunkers .. Mud. Overall impression: Ground Under Repair. Lift, clean, and find a place!!

Too many forced carries over water and marshes . Not a fun day!

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/31/2017:

Hello Frank5245299, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you enjoyed our greens and we appreciate your feedback about the conditions of our fairways, tees, and bunkers. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"good day"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2017

played a friday mid afternoon round in 3 hours. That solves a lot of problems. The course is sloppy tee to green...a lot of bare spots, thin grass and over watering...but the greens were in pretty good shape and the course has more hole character than the usual delta course. Par 5's are all birdie holes and good drives puts red numbers in play at nearly every par 4. I know there was a cart girls out there...but we never saw her.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/30/2017:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and beverage cart. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"In Bad Shape"

Val7047660's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2017

Course has not been maintained very well. Looks like they are making an effort to improve, but it will take a lot of work. Don’t recommend playing there for a few months.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/30/2017:

Hello Val7047660, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you found our staff friendly and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Nice layout; greens and fringe in gteat conditon; otherwise the fairways, tees, and traps in poor condition."

bjt47's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/26/2017

Bought a GN Hot Round Deal for two. Course is not in good condition. Will not return until the condition improves. It's a shame because its a nice layout.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/30/2017:

Hello bjt47, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you enjoyed our layout and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Too bad this course doesn’t get upkeep"

Troy2696573's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/25/2017

This course clearly had promise at one point in it’s history . It’s a classic layout found in most resort communities but whoever he current ownership is really needs to invest in drainage and fairway improvement. The greens were super slow and poorly maintained . This could be a great track but it only cost 17$ on a hot deal and that’s all it was worth. Too bad but I’d go back just to have a place to hack around and work on stuff. I still shot a good score so I have some good feelings about the place. The staff was also super courteous and nice.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/27/2017:

Hello Troy2696573, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you shot a good score and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"disappointed"

Dirtyal1's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/23/2017

Years of poor management are hard to hide. Even with revenue issues there is NO excuse for large bare patches in the middle of fairways. Does any of the management team ever go out and look at the coarse? Is it acceptable to have dirt fairways? The weeds have trouble growing. Does anyone know how to fix/adjust sprinklers?? Where there was once rough on the sides of the fairways is now All hardpan...The greens were so bumpy I could see the group in front of us, their putts hopping around on the green from 165 yards away on a par 3. Very disappointed. Sad to see. I would pay twice what I paid if you kept up the coarse.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/26/2017:

Hello Dirtyal1, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are sorry to hear you had a subpar experience at our course and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions and management. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

uHBHC3295HB's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/23/2017
Previously played Used cart Hot weather Verified Purchaser

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/25/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and we appreciate your feedback about our dry conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"My Assessment"

kamleon's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/18/2017

Played many times and enjoyed the golf course and its many amenities. It's a fun golf course comprised of 3 -9 hole courses. Certain holes are very challenging, but the course overall is fair. You hit a good shot and you will be rewarded. They could attract a lot more senior customers like me if their discounted week day rounds were better advertised. I have a regular weekly foursome of "fixed income" and we play all over the E, Bay wherever senior discounts are offered--from Monarch Bay and Skywest to Deer Ridge and Delta View. We have to search vigorously to stumble over discounted rounds for seniors at Brentwood. Too bad.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/20/2017:

Hello kamleon, thank you for the four-star review. We appreciate your feedback about discounts for seniors but we are glad you enjoyed our course and amenities. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"No Mas"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/15/2017

I continue to see the course go from a good golf course to a poor one. The course is in horrible condition. I travel 39 miles to play here but no more.

I'll go elsewhere to play.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/20/2017:

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions, we will escalate your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

bridgestone12's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/15/2017

Brentwood is at a point of no return. Each time we play this course, it's condition gets worse. Suggest that they close for two months, hire a greens keeper and landscape professional and bring this course back where it should be.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/18/2017:

Hello bridgestone12, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions, we will escalate it to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

johnzz's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/14/2017

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/18/2017:

Hello johnzz, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are sorry you had a subpar experience at our course and we appreciate your ratings and feedback. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Disappointed"

gelmaniti's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/14/2017

I’ve always liked this little course as it is a good course to have a practice round. This time, though, there was too much browning and the greens are not acceptable. They’ve tried maintaining this course in the past but obviously not lately.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/17/2017:

Hello gelmaniti, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

Dan7709608's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2017

I have an annual pass. I have purchased 4 annual passes. I am buying my next pass. I enjoy the game for its challenges and exercises. I would recommend the course to anyone. Kathy is very personable, very professional and friendly. Discipline on the course is a priority. Meaning golfers leave divots, cigarette butts, cigars. They urinate at will.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/20/2017:

Hello Dan7709608, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about our course and we are glad you would recommend our course and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon.

"Horrible conditions"

gib09's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/04/2017

Fairways are dirt bunkers not raked and filled with dirt greens were a month into aerating, but if they were not punched they still would have been TERRIBLE. There isn't any grass on half of the greens. If this was the first golf course ever made, which in the 1800's was a sheep pasture that would have been acceptable. It will be a long time before I waste my hard earned money on this poorly maintained course

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 10/06/2017:

Hello gib09, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about our course conditions, we escalated your feedback to the appropriate department. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

"Seven I will bounce in the water"

Donny3490003's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/24/2017

Yes good it's all right seven of them I went in the water I can't believe it that's the first time I think I do you will again But it's hard because I can't talk I read they get a stroke what anyways I think I do better than that at least 20 strokes off so like 115 but it's all good at least I tried I would be back definitely have a great day

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 09/27/2017:

Hello Donny3490003, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We are glad you had a good day golfing at Brentwood Golf Club. We also appreciate your feedback and ratings. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Angster's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/23/2017

Used to be one of my favorite golf courses. The course conditions are getting worse. Brown patches everywhere.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 09/26/2017:

Hello Angster, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course. We appreciate your feedback about the course conditions, we will pass your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to earn your business again.

JEverett6860's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/20/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

The course and greens were in average

condition, some bare spots, but overall

very playable.

We went out at 12:00 noon and finished in

about 4 hours.

Response from Brentwood Golf Club on 09/26/2017:

Hello JEverett6860, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and we appreciate your feedback about our course conditions. Thank you for playing Brentwood Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!