West at Blue Rock Springs Golf Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is convenient to the city worth the drive near local attractions   Great for locals wildlife/ scenic views playing multiple courses   Challenges include elevation changes bunkers water hazards   Great for drinks brunch patio dining

"Great Bargain"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/15/2017

Always great pace at Blue Rock. Don’t be fooled by the 5somes. Course plays harder than it looks.

"Greens"

brumac49's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/14/2017

The greens are fabulous for a muni course, the ball rolls true, just don't get above the hole, great vistas up and down layout, best value for the money

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/17/2017:

Hello brumac49, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens, layout, and affordable rates. Thank you for visiting Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

gerry8228664's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/08/2017

Course in great condition. Greens roll nicely. Great course

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/10/2017:

Hello gerry8228664, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and conditions of our greens. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Best Value and Condition"

Ralph1675307's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/07/2017

I play here at least once a week and find it comparable or better than courses in the area. The staff is always accommodating to get a single out quickly.

It’s my favorite go to Course - if you want to work on tour game or play in a competitive game - play here.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/10/2017:

Hello Ralph1675307, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad you enjoyed our course and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Blue with Z"

coopwayne's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/06/2017

The course was in reasonably good shape. It has its challenges. The weather was perfect for November.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/08/2017:

Hello coopwayne, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and affordable rates. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Two Fivesomes?"

Willard2117634's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/04/2017

Thank god it rained early in the morning so the course was not too busy. I was in a group of three and there were two groups of five in front of us that we caught up to around the 7th or 8th hole. How do you allow two fivesomes go out in two groups in a row?????

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/06/2017:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Willard2117634. We're sorry to hear the pace of play wasn't up to par during your round and appreciate your feedback. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Blue Rocks Springs Golf Club.

"Good value"

johnderle's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/02/2017

I like the east course for its layout, but most importantly the pace of play. I normally play weekday mid afternoon and always play in less than 3 1/2 hours.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/06/2017:

Hi johnderle, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback about our pace of play and are glad to hear you had an enjoyable round. We hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club!

"a good experience"

ybarrola1970's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/31/2017

One of our foursome got stuck in traffic and was going to be late. The staff was very understanding. After we went out we all thought that the course was in great shape. It was a great first time experience. I'm sure that the next time will be just as good.

Thanks

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/02/2017:

Hello ybarrola1970, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course and found our staff friendly. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Friendly course with its own challenges."

garyallpro's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/30/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

Enjoyed playing the East Course after a long absence. Course was in good shape although I found the greens a but slow. Otherwise, enjoyable to play.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/01/2017:

Hello garyallpro, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course conditions and we appreciate your feedback about the green speeds. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Always Enjoyable"

Dave2057729's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/29/2017

I like both courses at Blue Rock, but prefer East. It's a nice layout in relatively good condition--with one exception. The bunkers are in dire need of sand. They're really terrible. Greens are just OK. Speed is fine, but they're very bumpy. There are plenty of pigs playing here that can't seem to spend precious time to repair their ball marks, but no more than any public course these days, I'm afraid. I like that they now allow hitting off grass at the range on weekends.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/01/2017:

Hello v, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our layout and course conditions. We also appreciate your feedback about our bunkers, greens, and other golfers. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"Rview of Blue ?Rock Springs East Golf Coursr"

bobyanover's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/29/2017

The course was in good shape. The layout is good with a good number of interesting holes.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/31/2017:

Hello bobyanover, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and playing conditions. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Vallejo area.

"Very Fast Play"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/27/2017

Played Friday morning.

Early morning has players that are regulars.

Played 18 holes in less than four hours.

No slow play that day

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 11/10/2017:

Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad you enjoyed our pace of play and had an excellent golf experience at our course. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Vallejo area!

"West Course"

TonyCosgrove's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/26/2017

Fairways are in great shape, greens are still a little bumpy from the plugging but are very playable. Great course great value

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/31/2017:

Hello TonyCosgrove, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our fairways and found our rates affordable. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

DNish's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/24/2017

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/27/2017:

Hello DNish, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our pace of pay and course conditions. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"fun course!"

danfogle's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/18/2017
First time playing Used cart Windy weather Verified Purchaser

plenty of elevation changes. it dares you to take on some hole. greens were a little bumpy. clubhouse could you a little upgrading, but a great course overall

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/23/2017:

Hello danfogle, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and elevation changes. We also appreciate your feedback about the conditions of the greens and clubhouse. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Nice Course To Play"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017

I have played this course once before and it is a nice course. The East Course is more challenging. This is a nice course for high handicappers as well as seasoned golfers. Not a hard course but there are a couple of holes where some course knowledge would help. Played with a friend and teamed up with another gentleman who plays the course 4 or 5 times a week, my course knowledge for the day. Fairways, greens were in very good shape, traps as with most courses could use some sand. Tee boxes could use some work. The one problem I have is the course allowing fivesomes out there, there were 2 that I saw. They were actually moving pretty good but not a good idea. Even though I have some gripes I still would recommend this course.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Hello, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course, especially the conditions of the greens and fairways. We also appreciate your feedback about our bunkers, tee boxes and allowing fivesomes. We will escalate your feedback to the appropriate departments. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Nice views"

Age:  Under 25

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017
Previously played Used cart

Good test. The two bunker's I was in had very little sand in them. Overall great course.

When I arrived at the course I showed the person behind the counter my online hot deal which included cart & that's what I paid for online. When he told me I was part of another group, I told him I put down I was playing as a single. He then told me he would have to charge me for another cart. My receipt from my online booking clearly stated cart included. The group didn't show up, so I played as a single like I indicated online. Maybe the counter person was new, because I've never had that problem in the past. Especially when your playing at 1:30 p.m. in the afternoon.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/19/2017:

Hello, thank you for the five-star review! We are glad you enjoyed our course and we appreciate your feedback about the bunkers and about of pro shop staff, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Good greens"

markl714's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/13/2017

Blue rock has the best public greens in northern CA

for less than $100

The bunkers could use some sand, but you shouldn't be in them anyway

Better deal than hiddenbrook

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/27/2017:

Hello markl714, thank you for the four-star review. We are glad you enjoyed the conditions of our greens and we appreciate your feedback about our bunkers. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"The Rock"

VernonG's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/08/2017

Great place to get a round in. Course layout works well for a round with the Wife.

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/11/2017:

Hello VernonG, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and playing conditions. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!

"Golf"

RobertH3's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/08/2017

Golf was great people there were very helpful my first time playing there and they helped me out with good advice and directions thank you would defently go again can’t wait to take my friends that haven’t played there before

Response from Blue Rock Springs Golf Club on 10/11/2017:

Hello RobertH3, thank you for the five-star review. We are glad you enjoyed our course, especially our layout and pace of play. Thank you for playing Blue Rock Springs Golf Club and we hope to see you again soon!