Ute Creek Golf Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for locals advanced golfers walkers   Challenges include bunkers water hazards forced carries   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views

"Great course for all skill levels"

BillMHill's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/08/2017

My favorite course in this part of Northern Colorado

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "BillMHill" Thank you for the great compliment, enjoyed having you at the course today!

"Nice Course for the Money"

biggarlick's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/06/2017

Nice layout and really fast pace of play most of the time. Not a really hard course but there are lots of challenging shots. If you are on your game you can shoot a great round! Highly recommend!

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "biggarlick" Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the great feedback and enjoyed having you out today. Please come back and see us again soon.

"Pace of play"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2017

Course is a pretty good layout, but the pace of play was terrible. We waited on 6 straight hold for 7-10 min on each tee. When the Marshall finally showed up on 16 he told us it was too late to do anything and that it was not his fault and drove on. The let a foursome dictate the pace all afternoon. It got so bad that we did not play 17 and 18 we just left. When we told the gentleman in the clubhouse he tried to justify why it was not their issue. I sent an email to the pro, no response.

Commented on 09/18/2017

HI "u000005187539" Thank you so much for correcting your review. We apologize for the delay as the email address we had on file was incorrect. We appreciate you coming out and hope that you will change your overall star rating on your next visit.

Commented on 09/13/2017

Being fair, I need to amend my review as I was tracked down bye the pro and he apologized for the issue. The email that he had for me was incorrect (my fault). He apologized for the issues and offered me another opportunity to come out to the course. I will go out another time and give it another go!!

"Great course bad shape"

brent1635413's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2017

Overall it was a good day, bunkers hard and not Sandy. Greens pocked, repaired more ball marks than made by 10 fold. Brighton courses in better shape for same price. Took over 5 hours to play 18. Enough said, sorry prob won't be back

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "brent1635413" Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate the feedback and are currently trying to improve our pace of play. Thank you for making us aware of the situation and we hope to see you again.

"Majestic course"

pghsmw44's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/01/2017

Ute creek and HighlandMeadows are the two class courses of northern Colorado.

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "pghsmw44" Thank you for the great review. We are glad to be considered one of your favorite courses in northern Colorado. Please come back and see us again!

pabs31's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/31/2017

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "pabs31" Thank you for the 5-Star review!

"Worth the trip!"

Tkrae's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/27/2017

Having driven from Hilton Head to visit family I found this course an unexpected delight from start to finish, well worth the drive. Course condition was excellent with kudos going to the "super" and his staff for it's fine maintenance. Fairways, rough, traps, greens and tee boxes were superior, didn't roll a ball all day. Courteous staff was encountered throughout round and the food was not only good but fairly priced. Great day at a great course, looking forward to my next visit.

Commented on 09/01/2017

Hi "Tkrae" Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you coming out to Ute Creek and giving us a try. We appreciate the great compliments regarding the course conditions and our great staff. Can't wait to have you back with us!

"2 Different Great Challenges"

tmchugh99's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2017
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

The front nine is excellent, and can be moderately forgiving. I usually shoot 2-3 strokes better on the front than the back. The greens are fast, but not breaking the stimp-meter. Good long driving holes.

The back is another story, as it is more a links style. Every missed shot can cost multiple strokes. The fairways are tight, bordered by tall grasses and ditches, or water. Easy to lose a ball. Lot's of risk/reward decisions to be made.

This is what you would expect from a Robert Trent Jones course.

"Great through the years ..."

jbarry333's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2017

Ute Creek. I've had the good fortune of playing many, many rounds at this course through the years. I really love it here. Great value for a great course with a great designer behind the layout. Plop this course down anywhere on the east coast and your easily paying out $100-$150 for the round. No where close to that here in Colorado, just a great value. Enough said.

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "jbarry333" Thank you for the great review, we appreciate the kind words regarding the course condition and love having you back each time. Thank you for coming out and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks for the great photo!

"A Fair Trent Jones course"

Chipshot12002's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017

Not a big fan of Trent Jones designs, but this course was fair for the avg player. From the back tees it still entertains you with awkward sight lines and Bunkers that mess with your depth of field.

Great Value and great course. I would definitely play there again, no question.

Commented on 08/25/2017

Hi "Chipshot12002" Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you coming out and are so glad you enjoyed the course design. Please come back and see us again this weekend!

svt4b's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/19/2017

Commented on 08/22/2017

Hi :svt4b: Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you coming out and giving us a try!

"Hidden Gem"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/16/2017

Ute Creek is still a hidden gem, mainly because it is a distance from most population centers in the area. Everyone I've taken there has gone, or wants to go, back.

It is just a great course, good layout, and friendly place to play for any player.

"big boy course, no trees"

johnsond1472's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/16/2017
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

I really like this course . It can play way too long for me yet has tees that any one would enjoy. Well bunkered and good water placement make this a super links style course. The tees and fairways are in great shape and the greens are excellent. The 5 par 5's and 5 par 3's are unique. Fun to play.

Commented on 09/18/2017

Hi "johnsond1472" Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you coming out to see us and are glad you enjoyed the course layout. Please come back and see us again soon!

"Ute Creek golf"

bill711911's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/15/2017

Course was in excellent shape. Hard but fair tract. Highly recommended

Commented on 08/18/2017

Hi "bill711911" Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you coming out to see us!

"You'll Like This Course"

MrBig's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/15/2017

Ute Creek is a wonderful course to test yourself, and enjoy beautiful scenery on the course as well as the nearby Rockies. Pick from three tees to match your game, 7200 from the tips, 6700 for a mid-range, and 6200 for us mortals. That said, the fairways are generous and you have no excuses there, unless the wind is up on this wide open layout. However the greens are well bunkered and depending on pin placements will be more challenging to get close. The greens are typically fast and smooth, and while they were lightly sanded when I played it had no effect on putting. You'll enjoy the layout, offering the traditional two 3-pars and two 5's on the front, before switching it up across the back with three of each.

Commented on 08/18/2017

Hi "MrBig" Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed the course from all tee selections. Please come back and see us again in the the near future.

"Really enjoyed this course"

SteveBoger's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/13/2017

This was a great first experience. The course has interesting hole shapes, not just out and back. Some high risk/ high reward shots where you try to reach a par 5 in 2 by cutting off some yardage. But you risk a sand trap. The trouble is generally visible (I hate hidden hazards, so unfair) and my only complaint would be that the sand is fairly coarse. Pace of play was outstanding for the front nine, but then we caught the field and it was more like 2:20 on the back. Not awful, but kind of meh. I recommend and will return at some point

Commented on 08/18/2017

Hi "SteveBoger" Thank you for the review. We appreciate you coming out to see us and we hope that you will give us another try in the near future.

blakegriesser's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/03/2017
Previously played Used cart Wet weather Verified Purchaser

Best bang for your buck I know of in CO. A fun but challenging course with great views. Love the three par 3's and three par 5's on the back nine. The course is run professionally, but also as friendly as I have encountered.

Commented on 08/08/2017

Hi "blakegriesser" Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words regarding our excellent staff. Don't forget to follow us on our @golflongmont Facebook page for more golf savings!

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/29/2017

Commented on 08/08/2017

Hi "u7101030" Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We really appreciate the great feedback.

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/28/2017

Over 5 hours to play the round Marshall came by multiple times and play still was slow. People in front fishing balls out of ponds and catails. Played the course three times and this round was very disappointing.

Commented on 08/01/2017

Hi "u978283634" Thanks for sharing your feedback. We'd love to hear more about your specific experience to see where we could continue to improve our offerings; would you consider reaching out to our head golf pro at (303) 774-4342 to share your thoughts? ~ Golf Longmont Team

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/27/2017

Commented on 08/01/2017

Hi "u351630711" Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad you enjoyed your round with us. Please come back and see us again soon.