Ute Creek Golf Course

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed

Location is worth the drive convenient to the city in the 'burbs   Great for locals advanced golfers walkers   Challenges include bunkers water hazards forced carries   Great for drinks 19th hole scenic views

bryanbrooks's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 11/13/2017

Commented on 11/15/2017

Hi "bryanbrooks" Thank you for the 4-Star review. Thank you for coming out!

"Good course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/28/2017

Very challenging. Bunkers on every hole. Great view of the Rocky mountains.

Commented on 10/31/2017

Thank you for the great review and we are so glad you enjoyed the scenery while playing Ute Creek. Please come back and see us again this weekend.

peihome's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/25/2017

For late October course in beautiful shape, probably better than summer. Greens were in excellent condition, smooth and fast. Course was very busy because of nice weather conditions but pace of play was good.

Commented on 10/31/2017

Thank you for the review, and we appreciate you coming out to see us. We are so glad the weather cooperated for you this late in the season. Please come see us a few more times before its over.

"nice course , very slow on senior day , wednesday"

benwilliams's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/25/2017
Previously played Used cart Windy weather

Nice course , don't suggest you play on Wednesdays

senior rate, very slow play 5 hour round, and marshals

are shy about asking golfers to speed up.

Commented on 10/31/2017

Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate the feedback and we will take a closer look into any slow play on Wednesdays. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again this weekend.

"Bunkers"

phumrich's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/19/2017

Bunkers, Bunkers, Bunkers...... everywhere. This is one of my favorite courses along the front range!! All the bunkers are a signature of Robert Trent Jones Jr. and he doesn't disappoint here. With that said, I wish they would re-work the bunkers. They are getting pretty compressed and packed down. I makes them difficult to hit out of. Other than that, this course is ALWAYS in great shape and a real joy to play.

Commented on 10/31/2017

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and we will look at putting some effort into our 2018 budget for next year once the golfing season reopens. We appreciate you coming out to see us and hope to see you again soon.

"Great course- great value"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/17/2017

Greens excellent overall course conditions also excellent!

On line specials offer great value!

Commented on 10/24/2017

Thanks for booking your round with us online! We appreciate the great compliments and are so glad you received such a great deal online. Please book your next round with us soon.

"Excellent Course"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/16/2017

Ute Creek is a great course, it was in great condition and with the 4 tee boxes, the length can be as challenging as you want. I will play this course whenever I can get out.

Commented on 10/24/2017

Thanks for the awesome review. We appreciate you coming out and are so glad you enjoy all of our tee box options. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again this weekend.

"Except one thing...."

danimal007's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/11/2017

I love this course. It has become a new favorite especially when using GolfNow discounts and another discount booklet I have. I find this course challenging but fair. It is not a "gimmick" course and by changing the tees you hit from you can really alter what you sign up for as far as difficulty.

The one issue I have is the sand. Not the amount of traps, again challenging but fair, but it's the condition of the sand. Simply put the sand consistently does not seem well maintained at all. It is crusty or like hitting off pavement. i've probably played 7 rounds here this year,

Other than the sand this truly is my second favorite course in Northern Colorado second to Mariana Butte, which has it's own issues with being too pricey and RARELY having any real deals.

Commented on 10/24/2017

Hi "danimal007" Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the great feedback and enjoy having you out at the course. We appreciate being one of your top courses in the area, such a great compliment! Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again before the end of the golfing season.

"Inconsiderate Maintenance, Arrogant Staff"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/29/2017

Mowers (both fairway and greens) ignored players, we had to wait for them to get out of the way for shots, from tee to green! Unacceptable!!! Clubhouse staff personnel are arrogant, act like it's a privilege to play 'their' course!!! NO discounts for being a Longmont resident!!! Course refreshment cart presence is sporadic, at best. An alternate course selection, at best, even though I live 8 minutes away - I'm more than happy to give my business to courses in neighboring cities!!!

Commented on 10/16/2017

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We'd love to hear more about your specific experience to see where we could continue to improve our offerings; would you consider reaching out to our head golf pro at (303) 774-4342 to share your thoughts? ~ Golf Longmont Team

"Beautiful views"

blewbyou's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/26/2017

Beautiful layout with great conditions. Set in a development, but only felt claustrophobic on a few holes. On those you can lay back with an iron or hybrid and still have a decent shot at the green. Pace of play was very good until the back nine, where we had to wait on the tees some, but not excessively. The views of the massive red rock outcroppings were a good distraction for my poor play that day. The price is about what I would expect for this level course, in a vacation destination Staff was friendly and professional. They got us loaded right away, gave us good information, got us out earlier than expected, when an opening was available, and were there cleaning our clubs as we walked off the last green. They should be a model for other courses on customer service. Excellent job staff!

Commented on 10/02/2017

Hi "blewbyou" Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you enjoyed the course layout. We appreciate you coming, please come back and see us again soon.

"Great course for all skill levels"

BillMHill's avatar
Plays:  Once every three months

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/08/2017

My favorite course in this part of Northern Colorado

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "BillMHill" Thank you for the great compliment, enjoyed having you at the course today!

"Nice Course for the Money"

biggarlick's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/06/2017

Nice layout and really fast pace of play most of the time. Not a really hard course but there are lots of challenging shots. If you are on your game you can shoot a great round! Highly recommend!

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "biggarlick" Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the great feedback and enjoyed having you out today. Please come back and see us again soon.

"Pace of play"

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2017

Course is a pretty good layout, but the pace of play was terrible. We waited on 6 straight hold for 7-10 min on each tee. When the Marshall finally showed up on 16 he told us it was too late to do anything and that it was not his fault and drove on. The let a foursome dictate the pace all afternoon. It got so bad that we did not play 17 and 18 we just left. When we told the gentleman in the clubhouse he tried to justify why it was not their issue. I sent an email to the pro, no response.

Commented on 09/18/2017

HI "u000005187539" Thank you so much for correcting your review. We apologize for the delay as the email address we had on file was incorrect. We appreciate you coming out and hope that you will change your overall star rating on your next visit.

Commented on 09/13/2017

Being fair, I need to amend my review as I was tracked down bye the pro and he apologized for the issue. The email that he had for me was incorrect (my fault). He apologized for the issues and offered me another opportunity to come out to the course. I will go out another time and give it another go!!

"Great course bad shape"

brent1635413's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/03/2017

Overall it was a good day, bunkers hard and not Sandy. Greens pocked, repaired more ball marks than made by 10 fold. Brighton courses in better shape for same price. Took over 5 hours to play 18. Enough said, sorry prob won't be back

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "brent1635413" Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate the feedback and are currently trying to improve our pace of play. Thank you for making us aware of the situation and we hope to see you again.

"Majestic course"

pghsmw44's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/01/2017

Ute creek and HighlandMeadows are the two class courses of northern Colorado.

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "pghsmw44" Thank you for the great review. We are glad to be considered one of your favorite courses in northern Colorado. Please come back and see us again!

pabs31's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/31/2017

Commented on 09/06/2017

Hi "pabs31" Thank you for the 5-Star review!

"Worth the trip!"

Tkrae's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/27/2017

Having driven from Hilton Head to visit family I found this course an unexpected delight from start to finish, well worth the drive. Course condition was excellent with kudos going to the "super" and his staff for it's fine maintenance. Fairways, rough, traps, greens and tee boxes were superior, didn't roll a ball all day. Courteous staff was encountered throughout round and the food was not only good but fairly priced. Great day at a great course, looking forward to my next visit.

Commented on 09/01/2017

Hi "Tkrae" Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you coming out to Ute Creek and giving us a try. We appreciate the great compliments regarding the course conditions and our great staff. Can't wait to have you back with us!

"2 Different Great Challenges"

tmchugh99's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2017
Previously played Walked Perfect weather

The front nine is excellent, and can be moderately forgiving. I usually shoot 2-3 strokes better on the front than the back. The greens are fast, but not breaking the stimp-meter. Good long driving holes.

The back is another story, as it is more a links style. Every missed shot can cost multiple strokes. The fairways are tight, bordered by tall grasses and ditches, or water. Easy to lose a ball. Lot's of risk/reward decisions to be made.

This is what you would expect from a Robert Trent Jones course.

Commented on 09/26/2017

Hi "tmchugh99" Thank you for the review, we appreciate the great feedback and hope to see you again soon!

"Great through the years ..."

jbarry333's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/23/2017

Ute Creek. I've had the good fortune of playing many, many rounds at this course through the years. I really love it here. Great value for a great course with a great designer behind the layout. Plop this course down anywhere on the east coast and your easily paying out $100-$150 for the round. No where close to that here in Colorado, just a great value. Enough said.

Commented on 09/12/2017

Hi "jbarry333" Thank you for the great review, we appreciate the kind words regarding the course condition and love having you back each time. Thank you for coming out and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks for the great photo!

"A Fair Trent Jones course"

Chipshot12002's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/20/2017

Not a big fan of Trent Jones designs, but this course was fair for the avg player. From the back tees it still entertains you with awkward sight lines and Bunkers that mess with your depth of field.

Great Value and great course. I would definitely play there again, no question.

Commented on 08/25/2017

Hi "Chipshot12002" Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you coming out and are so glad you enjoyed the course design. Please come back and see us again this weekend!