Three Ridges Golf Course

Back 72 6415 yards 71.1 124
Middle 72 5990 yards 69.3 119
Forward 72 5225 yards 70.7 122

Course Layout: No ratings so far

"Deep rough and scarred greens"

elbird's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/27/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Average weather

Rough was deeper than it's been in the past; greens were pretty scarred from golfers not repairing their ball marks, etc. Fairways were OK. Golf carts were good (looked new).

"Harassing!!!!!"

Carl5282215's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/07/2014

We had a group of 6 that we broke into 2. We were playing as fast as the group in front of us would allow. After the first 2 holes the ranger came up to us and asked that we split up cause you can't play 6 in a group. I told him we weren't and that we were just waiting for the people in front to go so we could start. He didn't listen to us and then started to lecture us on the subject. I assured him we were 2 groups, again, and played on. This happened 3 more times on the front 9 by two other employees and the ranger that came back again. After the last time I asked to speak to the manager and was told he wasn't in and that he would be back in 10 minutes. After waiting for 30 minutes the manager didn't show and the staff was avoiding me and the rest of our group. We played the back 9 and was followed most of the time but they didn't say anything to us. When we turned our carts in I asked again to speak to the manager and was told he wasn't around. Our group agreed that this would be our last time we go to this course.

Quality of food & beverage: Poor

"Very scenic, but not worth the money."

HardKnox2010's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/08/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

Greens and fairways are in pretty good condition, and the course layout is challenging enough with plenty of hills and trees. Several totally blind tee shots, but you get clear looks at the greens. The scenery is great, but their prices are way to high for a muni course.

We've played this course 3 or 4 times, but we won't be back. The pace of play always seems to be a big problem. This last time they had a twilight rate beginning at 4:00 pm, so we made reservations for our twosome for after four o'clock. We arrived at the desk at eight minutes to four and were told we'd be best to pay full price and go out right away because a league for young kids was starting at four. That's what we did, but by the third hole we found that the kids had already started and they were agonizingly slow. I'm very much in favor of kids playing golf, but this group had parents and coaches following them around, and apparently none of them taught the kids anything about golf etiquette. Wandering back and forth across the fairways, getting instructions from their coaches, hunting for lost balls, and they never waved anyone through.

The pace is always slow here, but a front nine of over 3 hours at excessively high prices means we will not play here again. I cannot recommend this course to anyone.