In the last week of October, the top-rated golf courses of the week feature a mix of destinations. Courses in the Southwest, into their prime fall season, are scoring well, while there are also some Northern courses enjoying balmy fall weather, allowing golfers to sneak in a last round or two before winter strikes.
"This course has the best conditions of any local course around the midlands," Michael2801309 wrote about CobbleStone Park. "Nice layout with the ability to score if you hit the ball well. Highly recommend this course."
You can view the full top 10 below, as well as the week's most actively reviewed courses.
Top overall courses of the week
1. Cobblestone Park G.C., Blythewood, S.C.
2. Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas
3. Links at Challedon Golf Course, Mount Airy, Md.
4. Sugar Tree Golf & Country Club, Lipan, Texas
5. Crooked Cat at Orange County National, Winter Garden, Fla.
6. Southern Hills Plantation, Brooksville, Fla.
7. Verrado Golf Club, Buckeye, Ariz.
8. Quail Hollow Golf Course, Wesley Chapel, Fla.
9. Moose Ridge Golf Course, South Lyon, Mich.
10. Waterlefe Golf & River Club, Bradenton, Fla.
Most active courses of the week
1. Links at Challedon Golf Course, Mount Airy, Md.
2. Crooked Cat at Orange County National, Winter Garden, Fla.
3. Bonita National Golf & Country Club, Bonita Springs, Fla.
4. Badlands Golf Club, Las Vegas
5. Palm Beach National, Lake Worth, Fla.
6. The Foothills Golf Club, Phoenix
7. Golf Club At Terra Lago, Indio, Calif.
8. Callahan Golf Links, Waleska, Ga.
9. Villa Delray Golf Club, Delray Beach, Fla.
10. Harmony Golf Preserve, Harmony, Fla.