Reedy Creek Golf Course

Reedy Creek Golf Course
Scorecard for Reedy Creek
Blue M: 70.2/133 396 349 178 529 362 142 494 356 371 3177 159 352 491 397 362 516 198 378 396 3249 6426
White M: 68.5/122 381 325 158 490 350 121 470 327 350 2972 143 324 449 376 353 494 172 353 368 3032 6004
Gold M: 65.3/115 368 305 158 398 315 121 420 305 308 2698 143 298 386 306 340 380 172 330 350 2705 5403
Red W: 67.1/111 291 218 138 338 283 92 362 265 283 2270 135 270 349 301 232 322 148 307 298 2362 4632

Year Built 1988
Golf Season In Season: Apr 1st - Oct 31st. Off Season: Nov 1st - Mar 31st.
Architect Gene Hamm

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2015 #7)

Amazing Food 3

This course is worth the drive

Always love playing Reedy Creek. Greens are in great shape, as is the rest of the course. Also doesn’t hurt getting a good price on Golf Now

Great local course

I have been playing at Reedy Creek since I moved to Raleigh in 2012. I am a weekend golfer and do not practice much. So I am not improving much. The course was a pleasure to play then and has gotten better. The course is well maintained and the staff is very personable and friendly. I have brought other friends and coworkers to play here and they unanimously enjoyed themselves. It is very reasonable and can compare favorably against more expensive country clubs, I will continue to go back there as long as I am able.

Beautiful course

The course itself was great, but the staff was rude, and the pace of play was slow. Had a twosome in front of our foursome and had to wait every hole. Upon arrival the man behind the counter just slammed the cart key on the counter like he was offended that I booked on golfnow.

Response from Reedy Creek Golf Course on 07/23/2018:
Hello and thank you for coming out to Reedy Creek Golf Course and for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best possible customer experience to our golfers, and we apologize if we missed the mark. We apologize about the slow play that affected your round, but we are happy to hear that you liked the course itself. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded onto our staff, and we hope you will see improvements the next time you are with us.

This is a great one!

Reedy Creek has always been one of our go to courses,the staff keeps it in great shape all year round,they have a brand new club house and the food is always good and fresh and we can always get a tee time there!

Very Unfriendly Staff and Horrible Pace of Play

Told the person at the pro shop this was my first time here. His reply was here's your cart key, go get your cart from the shed and waved there is the first tee. Not any sort of welcome and I hope you enjoy your round or anything. Went to the first tee and paired my self up with another single since there was no starter or any information to start. Just about to tee off and someone (I guess a Marshall) rode up in a cart and said we had to ride together in the same cart ... no please and thank you just a gruff get in the same cart like we should have known. Now the worst part. Pace of play was ridiculous. Got behind a foursome with 2 people who obviously weren't golfers and 3 holes behind. No Marshall in sight, no would you like to play through or anything. We just moved to North Carolina and up until this experience everyone has been super friendly. Not at this course. Won't be back!!!

Response from Reedy Creek Golf Course on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for coming out to Reedy Creek Golf Course and for taking the time to share your concerns. We apologize that we did not do a well enough job welcoming you to our course, and we are sorry to hear that slow play affected your experience here. Your feedback will be noted with our staff, and we hope you are able to see improvements the next time you are with us. Thank you again for sharing your concerns, and welcome to North Carolina!
WinStar
Designed by Weibring-Wolfard Golf Design led by Champions Tour Player D.A. Weibring and Golf Course Architect Steve Wolfard; this course allows golfers to have fun and enjoy their round in a resort style setting.

Always in good condition

Excellent course one of the best on the east coast always kelp up and challenging to the eye

Golf friendly

Course was in excellent shape considering greens were punched about a week ago. Should be fantastic in a week or so, still had a blast

Smithfield, North Carolina