Lane Tree Golf Club

Middle 72 6433 yards 69.4 126
Other 72 5829 yards 66.5 120
Forward (W) 72 5217 yards 68.9 120
Scorecard for Lane Tree
Gold M: 72.4/131 415 216 528 417 352 405 500 224 453 3510 549 401 455 182 520 374 220 384 421 3506 7016
Blue M: 69.4/126 385 196 490 377 318 361 461 185 410 3183 516 389 400 156 495 356 183 357 398 3250 6433
White M: 68.1/120 363 172 480 361 303 314 441 148 370 2952 458 350 342 117 467 309 175 306 353 2877 5829
Gray M: 66.8/115 334 164 419 343 280 279 441 135 328 2723 451 349 334 111 406 311 150 306 321 2739 5462
Red W: 68.9/120 338 141 450 338 272 265 431 122 324 2681 400 322 300 68 383 290 150 285 338 2536 5217

Year Built 1992
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect John LaFoy

Will definantly play again and again.

Couse sets up well for al variety of golfers. You will enjoy playing here.

Poor weather

Cold and windy.....but fun

Nice course with elevation changes. It could use a little more variety as most holes were straight or mildly went from left to right..Loved the longer par 3's.....I look forward to playing it again under better weather conditions and when the course isn't so wet.

great course and well maintained

New golf carts with GPS are awesome. I've always loved playing this course and would recommend it to anyone.

great day and couse was in great shape

the weather was perfect the course was in great shape and the greens were perfect. all together it was a fantastic day

Always a good round

Lane Tree is definitley the nicest courses in the Goldsboro area. Greens are always mowed every morning, pins changed frequently to make it more difficult. Course is well maintained, other than the difficulty they had due to a very wet beginning of summer. Not able to play some holes due to the extreme amount of rain. Course is in great shape at this time, greens are in good shape as well!

This course was in really good shape, and the greens were perfect, rolling fast and true. Outside of the 1hr drive from Raleigh, everything was great about the course, and I expect I'll probably return again next season.

Excellent golf experience!

My son and I had a great golf outing at Lane Tree. Golf course was in great shape.

A well maintained course in Wayne County

I always enjoy playing this course and never have any complaints about the course or the personnel. It is always maintained we'll and the greens are all in good shape. There are some challenges, but nothing that an average golfer would have trouble with.

The fairways and greens were in very good condition

The course was in good condition - the greens were well maintained and putted very true- the only issue i had was that the yardage markers were not very good. It was hard to find the markers and this caused some delay in hitting your shot sometimes. However, I would play the course again.

I found a good deal on a tee time at Lane Tree and decided to give it a try even though it is a bit further away than most of the courses I play in Raleigh. I'm glad I did. The course was in excellent condition, though a bit soggy from recent rain. There wasn't much traffic on the course when I played so I never had to wait to play a shot and finished my round in about 3 hours. I played from the middle tees and the course wasn't very long. But the layout makes you think through your shots and you can't just blast away on every hole. The greens were challenging - often well-protected by bunkers or mounds the greens allow for challenging pin positions. They are also contoured and fairly speedy, so you need a good approach to score. I'll definitely give this course another look.

Great course for the beginner or pro!

I was running late called the clubhouse and the guy was really great, told me not to worry slow down all would be ok. The course was wet(had 10" rain in 2 weeks) but it was playable. My son and I had a great outing.

Course was in great shape, despite all the rain we have had. Greens are perfect.

Wonderful golf experience.

I have played this course about eight times. Myself and a friend played it on 6-04-13 for the first time in two years. It was better than I remembered. I don't believe I have ever played a better course for the money.

Nice course.

We loved the course. Played with some locals that gave us some nice tips.

Great value as a Hot Deal.

Lane Tree is a pretty open course that allows all levels a decent challenge. Several holes are risk/reward with OB and water that punish those that spray it off the tee box. Had issues with our cart but employees advised new carts were ordered and on the way. Good service after the round with really good food. The food and beverage prices were quite a deal for a country club as well.

This course is well laid out and has rewards for well placed shots.

Nicely maintained course with employees working throughout the day attending to course needs. Several holes tempt you to boom your drive when a well placed drive will suffice. Some water in play will affect some of your drives. Rolling fairways and roughs will give you challenging lies even if your shots are straight. Not a long course Lane Tree is the place to shoot your round of golf!

Course in excellent condition. Greens are superb!

First time playing Lane Tree. A bit of a drive from N. Raleigh but well worth it. Fun, fair layout. Greens are perfect and very true. Front 9 has lots of trees, back 9 kind of open. Much more water in play than shown on the scorecard...I learned the hard way! If you like The Neuse, you'll like Lane Tree.

Awesome bang for the buck! Thanks GolfNow

First time I had booked with golfnow! My overall experience was good and I got an awesome deal on 18 holes! I woke up Sunday morning wanting to play somewhere close by but didn't wanna pay an arm and leg for a round. Looked on golfnow.com and played this awesome course for $18! Overall Lane Tree is in good condition. The fairways are cut nice with very few dead spots. Greens were rolling well, not too fast or too slow. Really good bang for my dollar considering I have played courses in way worse condition and payed well over double the money! Thanks GolfNow.com

one of the areas best

i love lane tree. i play it often, its a very challenging course from the tips. very risk reward type of course. par is a great score on any of the holes. has moderate amount of water that comes into play and plenty of bunkers. lol. very well maintained even during winter months.

Valid dates: Nov 26, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019