Jamestown Park Golf Course

Year Built 1974
Architect Rich Mandell (2010) Lester George (2016)

Carts Yes - $12

Snacks

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

Available Sports

Tennis, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball

Not so Cheap!

I was told by the staff at Jamestown next time it was cheaper to call the Golf Course and book a tee time instead of using your App. Lesson learned

Fogiving little tract.

First time for my friends and I playing here. We were greeted nicely and pleased by the immediate looks of the course. Front nine has fairly straight fairways and plays very open to high handicappers. Back nine has a few doglegs and plays slightly tougher. Greens looked to have been recently verticut and still had a little sand on them but still rolled true. I had a problem judging putting speed but that was just mostly me. We plan on getting back down there again before summer is over.

Commented on 08/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us Flickster. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Jamestown Park Golf Course thanks you!

Greens very hard

The course has a really nice layout, but a little long on some holes. Which is not a real issue. However, the greens were extremely firm, plus they were really sandy. Very hard to stick a green. The other thing is, if you have 2-3 players, they'll add random players with your group to make it a foursome. Not a fan of that.

Commented on 07/30/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Jamestown Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 07/28/2020

Hi SikkitheKid. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 07/22/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, More800s! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good condition, friendly staff, scenic, great value

Jamestown Park is always a great value, with friendly staff and excellent course conditions.

I walked on as a single player and played 18 holes for $24 senior rate with cart.

Marcie is always helpful, friendly, and professional.

I started on the back nine due to a senior group that was on the front nine. This worked out perfectly, keeping the pace of play at 3 1/2 hours for 18 hours.

Jamestown Park is in excellent condition from tee to green. The course is always challenging, with lots of undulation and strategic placement required.

The day was warm and humid but better since I went out mid-morning.

I highly recommend Jamestown Park as a favorite golf course in the area!

Commented on 08/03/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, celebrte1! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Hi u273721814. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Great father and son day

First time and won't be our last. Course from the golds was challenging and fair. My son, who hadn't played in quite sometime, wants to give it a go again. I will return to see the back nine. We had to retire after nine holes because or a shoulder strain on my son. Great day all around

Commented on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your review, Geno7176732. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Too long for seniors

There are several holes that are just too long for seniors to have a fair chance of getting on in regulation due to the lenght. 1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11 are all too long and therefore take away enjoyment.

If it were not for that which makes for bad scoring I think it would be a great course.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Great Experience

Played a Thursday PM round as a single. Course was in as good a shape as I have seen it in 20 years. Price is a bargain on a very nice public layout.

Commented on 07/13/2020

Hi mwebb3253. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Very Nice - Will Be Back!

Course was in very good condition. Pace of play was 3 hours 15 minutes on a Thursday PM - that was nice. Will be back.

Commented on 06/05/2020

Hello, thegolfball1953. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Dylan8304605! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Too Slow

Too much gambling going on. Killing the pace of play. Good conditions and great staff. I will not be returning. I just cant take it anymore.

Commented on 04/23/2020

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon for a second chance.

I had a great day and really enjoyed the course.

I had a great day enjoying the course the staff was very friendly and helpful! I recommend this course to anyone looking for a good challenging course at a good price.

Commented on 07/20/2020

Your feedback is important to us, johnmace1. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Good course for the right price.

Greens were plugged, so price was low. Always a fun course to play, no complaints, seems longer from the whites than most.

Commented on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your review, u188972485. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good layout, difficult greens

Very playable off the tee. Course’s defense is on the greens. Fast but true with a lot of slope and shelves. Distance control very important on approach shots. Pace of play was great for 14 holes but the last 4 took an hour and a half.

Commented on 07/06/2020

enic, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (336) 454-4912. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 06/29/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course was in great shape!

Fun course, the greens and fairways were in great shape, will definitely be back to play another round

Commented on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your review, furlowjames3. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi bigjrob15. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Hi u314159305552. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (336) 454-4912 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

4.1988411765
Colfax, North Carolina
1.5
Municipal

Valid dates: Jun 06, 2017 - Jun 30, 2020
Let The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee create unforgettable Georgia vacations with packages that deliver adventure-filled weekend getaways, unrivaled golf outings or romantic escapes with your significant other.