Quarry Oaks Golf Club

Dress code: Proper attire is required.
Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed

Green (W) 71 5894 yards 73.9 138

"Awesome!!"

slacy82's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/17/2018
First time playing Used cart Hot weather

Played an early afternoon round while visiting Omaha for the College world series. From the 1st tee to the 18th green, this course was an absolute blast. I have played many great courses around the country and while I wouldn't say that this one is the most well kept (still in great shape), it is certainly one of the most fun layouts I've ever played. There are tons of elevation changes, twists and turns, and lots of surprises. The views here were great and some really cool par 3's. I will be making it a point to play here again before I leave. I played Indian Creek on the same trip and there is no comparison between the two. This is a must play if you are in the area and love great golf holes.

"Not what I expected"

Ewaloo78's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/11/2017

When I told friends I was playing here I was to expect a great course. It is a great layout but was disappointed on what I found. Checked in and pro shop staff as very friendly, Was told we would start on #10, no problem there. The reason (that we were not told is the front 9 had some greens being punched - NOT TOLD THAT). Went to practice tee and it was all divots or crabgrass. Found a lot of grab grass to tess too. No bunker maintenance for days and rough was 6+' tall. Will explore other Omaha/:Lincoln courses before going back,

"What a great golfing experience"

rpruck's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/14/2017

Quarry Oaks in Ashland, Nebraska lived up to the expectations I had for it as a high quality course. From our first phone call for help with directions since our GPS got a little wayward getting us there and they quickly got us on the correct path and we were there in plenty of time. We were greeted by a very friendly staff in the pro shop as they asked us where we had played and where we were going next. We headed out to the course and a great gold adventured started.

Quarry Oaks goes up, it goes down, it goes left and right. It all flows so smoothly and course conditions were fantastic. Every hole was a new challenge ready to be conquered. There were times when we felt like we were the only ones on the course as the course layout and hole separation made you feel like you owned the place.

Immaculate conditions on every hole from tee to green. The greens were smooth and quick but not killer speed pace. Kudos to the maintenance staff for their hard work to keep conditions pristine.

All the holes were amazing but the stretch that is along the Platte River were just spectacular. The holes were of the best design and add the views of the river in the background were fabulous.

After our round, which we didn't want to end, we stopped in for our lunch that was included with the greens fees. The staff in the bar/restaurant were extremely nice as well to us. Sharing some local area stories (the course is a bit remote even though only 20 minutes from Omaha). As well being attentive to our drink and food.

This is a course not to be missed if in the Omaha area. I know I wanted to play it again after eating our food. Thank you Quarry Oaks team for a great day.

"All they want is your money"

Ra102564's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/27/2017

You drive a great distance you pay a premium greens fee and expect a little friendly service what our group got was poor course conditions and bunkers with no sand mostly mud and a unprofessional staff

"A TRUE GEM"

trashman367's avatar
Nebraska Advisor

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/24/2016
Previously played Walked Played 18 holes Good weather

A course worth going out of your way for. It is a little pricey but that keeps the crowds down. This is not a course designed to be a high volume public course.

One of the top 5 in the state.

"Good course..."

Tony8279646's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/27/2014

usually play once or twice a year. Staff could care less if you show up to play, especially the pro shop, but don't let that deter you from playing. A decent layout that is challenging and officers great scenery of the area by the river and wildlife! Course maintenance is fair, they rarely do anything with the sand traps which is disappointing especially because you pay a premium to play the course. They have removed one of the best features of the course on #18 which used to have flowing stream down the right side, it has been dry for at least the past three years. I would recommend to friends and those from out of the area, but I recommend only for the golf course and scenery. Clubhouse is very nice and food and beverage is above average.

Commented on 06/29/2017

I agree the sand bunkers are dirt bunkers

"Don't miss Quarry Oaks."

uBBWS1445BB's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/08/2014
First time playing Paired up at course Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather

I'm from Portland, Oregon and played Quarry Oaks in early July. Staff in the pro shop were semi-friendly but the older guy who was the starter was great. The course meanders through an old oak forest with several holes along the Platte River and numerous elevation changes. The cost was $45.00, which included the cart and lunch...nothing even close to this kind of deal in my area. Quarry Oaks should be a must play if in this area.

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

"Don't bypass Quarry Oaks"

davefitz's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/06/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Good weather

One of Nebraska's finest! Not far off I-80, it would be a crime for the avid golfer to play Quarry Oaks. Terrific layout, beautiful conditions, much wildlife, and Great holes!

Also, don't miss Iron Horse (very close to Quarry Oaks) or Wild Horse (Gothenburg NE, on I-80)

These are the 3 best public courses in NE. All worth the price of admission!

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent