Stonebridge Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Architect Richard Osborne

Great value wonderful conditions

From the beginning to the end all staff were friendly and accommodating. Course was in great shape and fun!

Great course, friendly people!

Everyone who works there is very nice. That’s always a big plus. I really like the course design. It’s varied between some tight and more precision holes and some that are wide open. There are varying tees which is nice because you can always move up if you feel like working on your lower irons off tee boxes or some variety. Everyone I talk to about the course thinks it’s a great place. Thanks!

Great round

Lots of fun today and love the Hole in One challenge on #15. Of course none of us got it the closet to the hole was the one player who did not sign up. But the course is looking good.

Stonebridge

Love this course! Always in good shape and staff is very friendly!
Beautiful day today made for a great round.

Always great

4 hr 5 minutes on busy Saturday morning! Course in great shape.

Commented on 09/10/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Stonebridge Golf Club thanks you!

Always In Good Shape.

Played the middle tees this round. Course was overall in good shape. Greens were smooth, fairways had plenty of grass and rough was not too high. Pace of play was just under 4 hours whicj was great for a course that was full. They do a great job of pairing folks so not a bunch of twosomes and singles. Staff in pro shop, restaurant and on the course were all friendly. Will go back soon.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Terry1512271, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Club.

One of the Best Tracks MUST PLAY

If you have not played this course or have not been out here lately, you MUST. The course has been in great shape all year round. The staff is always friendly up beat and go out of there way to make you feel like your part of the Stonebridge family. I could go on and on about Stonebridge, but like I said in the title. This is a MUST PLAY.

Commented on 09/05/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Stonebridge Golf Club.

First timer at Stonebridge

For weather conditions leading up to round and fact that there was an aeration alert in effect, course conditions were much better than expected. Only disappointment was lack of full bar in clubhouse. Beer and wine okay but I could used a stronger drink after round I played. I would definitely recommend this course to friends.

Commented on 08/30/2019

Hello, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about your round and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!

Well-maintained course, extremely welcoming staff

Course was in excellent shape and although the greens were being aerated they played surprisingly well.
Staff went above and beyond to make this more of a country club experience. Can’t remember the last time a cart was driven out to me when I pulled up and my bags taken from my trunk and loaded into the cart - even the starter and rangers were friendly.
Really welcoming and enjoyable round at Stonebridge, we’ll definitely be back!

Commented on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Stonebridge Golf Club thanks you!

stonebridge good condition

Course was well maintained and staff was accommodating Layout is fair and challenging throughout the course. Will definitely okay here again.

Commented on 08/06/2019

Thank you for visiting us at Stonebridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

It's hot

The course is doing well considering the recently dry conditions and very hot weather. The greens need help but only from the people that can't seem to fix their ball marks. The fairways are dry but still play well out of. The bunkers on the course are in great shape. I played out of a few. The practice facilities are nice but that practice bunker is terrible. Can't use it because it has no sand and is pretty much just dirt and rocks.

Commented on 08/02/2019

Commented on 07/23/2019

Hi johnnyrutt. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Club.

A Hidden Pearl

Anyone who lives within driving distance to this hidden gem has no Idea. No idea what a Jewel is hidden 45 minutes from Charlotte.

Immaculate Bent Grass Bermuda Greens. Neatly Cut lush gorgeous Fairways. Tie lies in the center of the fairway. With hidden ravens cutting cross the middle of the land areas.

Tough but Fair. Impeccable practice areas with chipping, putting from any lie you choose. Real grass driving range with multiple targets, that enough room for anyone skill level. 500 yard Bubba Watson. Come on down.

Everyone was a delight. From the friendly crew that quickly arrived with your golf cart as soon as you parked your car. To the Welcoming and Extremely friendly Starter Named Hank.

And. Special Mention to Jobe. Who squeezed me in with a wonderful group of gentlemen from the area, a blessing since I was a walk on Single from across the country.

5 stars and two thumbs up

Commented on 07/23/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We appreciate the detailed review and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!

Great shape

Greens. Fairways and tee boxes are in really good shape, kudos to ground crew.

Commented on 07/15/2019

Your feedback is important to us, Speedrix7. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Stonebridge Golf Club.

Excellent Facility

Really enjoyed the facility. Great course in good condition and really friendly and helpful staff.

Commented on 07/09/2019

Hello, kgrant9318. Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon.

Great Course but no longer allowed singles to book online tee times.

I really enjoy this course but they recently stopped allowing people to book single tee times. This is really annoying for spontaneous late after rounds when you can't get a group together and you just want to go play. They said foursomes were complaining about being pushed. I also sat on the putting green and watched a foursome spend 10 minutes on the number 10 tee box, then another 15 minutes on the hole. No one ever approached them either. I see more issues with slow play here from foursomes than ever having issues with smaller groups. They have a lot of open afternoon tee times so I don't understand why they wouldn't want the revenue, especially after lunch.

Commented on 06/28/2019

Hi slearned. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Stonebridge Golf Club.

WARNING

Warning—-this course by itself is an A, but they have allowed some guy to set up along the fairway, with a table, a bucket of Shag balls to lure u into looking. Upon looking, the man will try to force a “donation” out of u...for looking? Trying to ignore the man only causes him to stand while your playing (a game I have already paid for) and shoot a death stare as if u broke into his home!! Yes it was that bad. 5stars otherwise just stay away from the homeless ppl selling balls on the course!

Commented on 07/03/2019

Hi Tommy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the poor experience with us as these are not the expectations we strive for at Stonebridge. We are aware of the neighbors that sell golf balls from their yards next to the course, but haven't had any complaints prior to this one. We've forwarded your comments over to our management team, who will ask them to ease up next time they see them. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!

Monroe, North Carolina