Stonebridge Golf Club

Member 72 6431 yards 70.2 126
Middle 72 5767 yards 67.6 113
Forward (W) 72 5145 yards 69.1 116
Scorecard for Monroe
Championship M: 73.5/136 568 376 150 444 395 166 511 448 406 3464 383 445 413 372 535 187 396 193 509 3433 6897
Member M: 70.7/129 538 359 139 414 368 139 474 411 394 3236 334 408 393 339 501 163 364 163 470 3135 6371
Middle M: 67.8/121 W: 73.4/136 506 273 119 379 317 131 468 379 344 2916 279 365 362 310 465 133 339 124 464 2841 5757
Forward M: 64.9/107 W: 69.7/128 426 264 103 334 311 118 446 343 259 2604 247 327 314 268 391 94 304 98 426 2469 5073

Year Built 1997
Architect Richard Osborne

Good deal

Everything was in good shape. There was some very heavy mulch under trees along their toughest hole (cut up thick branches) I pity any one who is in it. Other than a slow threesome two groups ahead of us and the marshals not hurrying them up, everything was good overall.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 10/04/2018:
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another one soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!
Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 10/03/2018:
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you for another one soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!

Stonebridge review

Course in good shape. Peeping for tournament the morning I played, but the staff was all over taking care of us when we arrived. Real grass driving range is a plus vs mats. Greens in good shape as were the fairways.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 09/24/2018:
Hello, thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing Stonebridge Golf Club!

Got rained out!

Very disappointed got rained out. Did not get a rain check for 9 holes, due to booking online. I will think twice about booking online.

Rangers are worthless

The rangers here as worthless as they come. It took us 2:40 to play the front nine. The group in front of us quit is was so slow, and even though we complained the ranger wouldn’t do anything about the group that had the entire golf course backed up. We eventually played through the slow group on the 12th hole and finished the back nine in under 2 hours (because we had the entire back nine open in front of us).

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 09/04/2018:
Hi Don, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear the pace of play wasn't up to par during your round. We hope this doesn't deter you from returning for another round soon. Thanks for playing!

VERY GOOD PUBLIC COURSE

Nice to see they are resodding some tees. Greens pretty good with the heat we have had. My biggest complaint is still with #5 approach to green left and right sides get a lot of balls and they are rocks and hard dirt. Damage to clubs is likely. Clean it up and put down pinestraw, or something.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/30/2018:
Hi William, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback about your round and hope to see you again for another round soon. Thanks for playing StonebridgeGolfClub!

First time playing here. The course is in excellent shape except for the pick marks on greens from players not repairing ball marks. Sand traps are consistent and play well. Greens putt true, however a tad slow for me. The area needs some rain, as the ponds and streams are very low. Overal, great experience and will definitely play more times.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/17/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course. We are currently working on a plan to fix some of the ball marks on the green. Thank you for making us aware of the situation and we look forward to having you back again in the near future.

Independence Day

Course is in fantastic condition!

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for the 5-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course conditions! This photo is excellent thank you for posting it to our Golf Advisor page!

Very Nice Local Course.

Club house staff is very friendly and helpful. Good layout. Well maintained. Fast round.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course conditions and our excellent staff. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.

Though the ranger kept telling us we were behind, we finished in 4 hours and 10 minutes. The group behind our foursome was a threesome so they waited on a few holes.

The ranger dogged us for six holes and was not particularly pleasant about it.

Course was in excellent shape and I’ll play again someday.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/10/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course conditions. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.

Slow Play

There were a group of 4 and they had three bags with 4 playing out of them. Also, they kept hitting more than one ball off the tee. There was no ranger on the. I did tell a employee about it.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 07/03/2018:
We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We appreciate you pointing out any pace of play issues at the course, we will definitely look into this further. Thank you for coming out and we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

I miss the Hole in One Challenge

I remember winning a $20 gift certificate on hole #3 a couple of times

Never got the $1,000 ace

BRING THAT BACK!!!

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/26/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback.

One of the best public courses

With all the areas problems with "winterkill" , Stonebridge made it possible to finally putt on excellent greens. The course looked and played the best I have seen in years. Nice job grounds crew. Of all the courses (public) in the Charlotte area, this is by far the best considering the massive heat wave. Look forward to playing it soon. Thanks again for the hard work you all have put into to making it one of the best.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/26/2018:
Thank you for your honest 4-Star review, we appreciate the feedback and your patience as the course is transitioning into the Summer months. Thanks for coming out and we hope that you will give us another try in the near future.

Good day at the course...

What a fun round. The pace of play was fine and the staff was nice. Good and fun course with a good layout and in good shape. Didn't see the beverage cart as that was my only complaint. They let us tee off a little later than our scheduled tee time. They were really on top of things.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the 5-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course conditions and our excellent staff. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.
Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review! We appreciate you coming out and hope to see you again soon.

Nice Course - Fantastic Pace of Play

Played on Sunday P.M. and the course moved very very well. Greens were slower than necessary, but seems to be the norm for this area. They did roll well. Course is quite easy. Generous fairways. Hard to get into too much trouble. Been a while since I broke 80 and here I shot 74 with a triple.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/15/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.

Enjoyable round

I was expecting a good experience, but was surprised with an above average visit. Course conditions were very good and the pace of play was reasonable.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/19/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your round with us at Stonebridge Golf Club. Thanks for coming out!

The course was in really good shape except for a couple of tee box’s under repair, which made the course shorter. Greens where better than most I’ve see around town. Love the layout and can’t wait to be back!!

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/11/2018:
Thank you for the 5-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course. We are currently working on a plan to fix some of the tee boxes on the course. Thank you for making us aware of the situation and we look forward to having you back again in the near future.

Please don't do what Ballantyne did

I see all the construction going on near the course and so many trees coming down.

Ballantyne was the prettiest course until they went office happy.

I hope Stonebridge is not becoming house happy.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/11/2018:
Thank you for the 4-Star review, we appreciate the feedback. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.

Greens were excellent

With all the spring rains this year Stonebridge is in great shape. They could do better with the sand traps.

Response from Stonebridge Golf Club on 06/07/2018:
Thank you for the 5-Star review, we appreciate the great feedback regarding our course conditions, especially after the weather we have received. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon.
Monroe, North Carolina