A view of a hole at Nags Head Golf Links.

Type Semi-Private/Resort
Style Links
Nags Head Golf Links

Year Built 1986
Greens Bent L93 Grass
Architect Jerry Turner Bob Moore (1986)

Dress code Appropriate golf attire

Bar, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2017 #25)

The course is in great shape. All level of players can enjoy the course layout. The views along the sound are spectacular . Greens roll true. Zack in golf shop very friendly and professional. Play this course.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Excellent! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Great Links course

Had a nice round with my son & Son in law. Didn’t shoot that well but loved playing this course. The layout makes you thing about club selection and on some holes near the bay, you definitely need to consider the wind factor. Very friendly staff both on and off the course. Despite you desire to use your driver, the 3 wood is often a better choice to keep your ball on the fairway.
I really recommend playing this course as a top choice if you ever visit the Outer Banks!

Commented on 07/07/2020

Terrific! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Just ok this time.

Always enjoy Nags Head Golf Links but this trip was somewhat disappointing. Arrived an hour before tee time so my son, who is new to the game, could get some range time. On check-in we were informed the range was open only for members. Also found the greens had been treated with sand and were not up to expectations. No range and inconsistent greens don't warrant the price right now.

Commented on 07/06/2020

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nags Head Golf Links.

2nd time around

Played the course for the second time this week. Almost no wind today. It was a completely course. Club selection was 100% different! Can’t wait for my next trip to Obx so I can play this course again

Commented on 06/29/2020

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Really nice!

Loved the course. Good combo of challenging and not quite as challenging shots. Staff was friendly and helpful. One thing that would help a first time player here would be pictures of the hole layouts at the tee boxes. Otherwise I really enjoyed playing here and look forward to playing here again

Commented on 06/29/2020

Nice course pretty tight but not long so I only hit driver on a few holes. Fun course.

Commented on 06/22/2020

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Nags Head Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/18/2020

Trevor, thank you for visiting us at Nags Head Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

An OBX favorite

This was my second time through the course (first time 8 years ago) and really enjoyed the track again. Playing at 5700 and change it was a great time battling the winds and showers over the weekend. Course bounces back from rain so well you could barely tell condition-wise.

Played 5 rounds this weekend and this is probably the favorite course. Great views, can play a little target golf and staff is awesome.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Your feedback is extremely important to us, JMMiller. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you at the course again soon! Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Commented on 06/16/2020

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links!

Commented on 06/11/2020

Great course to play

Not crazy about links courses because I like to use driver on all par 4 and 5’s but this course was a blast to play.. it was in great shape and the starter was very helpful and friendly. Lost 2 balls because it was my first time here and shot 86. Highly recommended. I thought the green fees were a little high but this is a resort area so that’s understandable. Very Covid-safe setup and I really enjoyed my round..

Commented on 06/11/2020

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Great fun

Wind blew the 3 times we played this week so it was a real test. All of us had a great time and the views are beautiful!

Commented on 06/08/2020

Vacation round

Son and I play here on vacations. 3rd trip now and have found this to be challenging and good shape. Greens a bit fast for me.

Commented on 06/08/2020

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Fun Course!

My son and I played Nags head Golf Links for the First time on Memorial Day. We had a great time. The course is a lot of fun and has terrific views of the sound from many of the holes. The course is fairly short from the tips but the significant wind invites a lot of strategy and risk/reward opportunities. We are looking forward to playing again!

Commented on 05/27/2020

Wonderful! Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you and your son enjoyed your first round with us and we hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Nags Head Golf Links.

Greens growing in from being airated. Will be better in week or so. Receptive greens. Fairways nice. Tee boxes are being fixed up with sand. Usually very windy conditions. Makes course challenging.

Commented on 05/18/2020

Nags Head

Great layout. Great opportunity with a Hot Deal. Only a few groups out but the were asking $91. Hot deal at $47 was definitely worth it !

Commented on 05/08/2020

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nags Head Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 04/07/2020

Great to get out

Great golf course always well maintained even in these times. They are doing everything they can to keep you safe and have a good time golfing.

Commented on 03/27/2020

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nags Head Golf Links and that you felt safe paying our course. We look forward to seeing you soon for another 5-star experience!

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina