Slope N/A

Snacks

Available Activities

Swimming

Decent Course

I visited this course as a new golfer with my friends and it was okay. Course layout is not terrible and there are some challenging holes. One thing I did not like however was that the staff took my golf ball of the green while I was looking for a ball I lost in the water hazard. At no other course I have ever played at have they taken your ball off of the green. Also being a junior golfer they just assumed and did not ask if I was on the golf team at the local highschool and charged me a discounted rate. Me not knowing it was a discounted rate thought it was just a good value for the course. Then they came out and said that I needed to it another 13 dollars because I was not on the golf team. So I understand why the guvebthe discounted rate and everything but I did not appreciate them coming out acting like I did something wrong and making me not another 13 dollars.

Poor weather

Great course for a beginner like myself

this is a very rough course that does not have very many true fairways. it gives you a lot of opportunities to use your irons because the grass is so thick and rough. the greens are okay but in need of work. i am very new to golf and i have only played on three other courses but i do think because this course is in such rough shape that it does make my play better on other courses. this price is the best deal, on Tuesdays and Thursdays you can play 18 holes for $12. hole #9 is a par 5 with a water hazard going across that i lose a ball in every time i play here.

Beulaville, North Carolina