River Ridge Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Fairways Bermuda
Greens MiniVerde Bermuda
Architect Chuck Smith

Dress code Collared shirts, long pants or bermuda shorts No cut-offs, tank tops, jeans.

Bar, Snacks, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse, Lounge, Meeting Facilities, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Available Activities

Swimming, Billiards

Available Sports

Tennis

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2016 #19)

Good course/conditions-AWFUL STAFF

Like the course, well conditioned, good value. OMG the pro shop staff however. ‘Masks mandatory in the pro shop’ signs on all entry doors. Three staff members at desk, no masks. Asked them to mask up before I came in, identified myself as an MD. Response: ‘None of us r sick’ . My answer: You have no idea if you have virus. STILL NO STAFF PUT ON A MASK. Not a game we’re playing here! Why I quit medicine-you cannot cure stupid. Typical rural NC- very sad.

Commented on 11/25/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. River Ridge's policy is to wear masks inside. We apologize two of our staff members were not wearing their masks when you were here. We will speak with those staff members, and get this sorted out. Thank you for golfing with River Ridge.

Very nice course

My only complaint is the 5 hour pace of play. Course was beautiful. Greens are fast and challenging.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Thank you for reviewing the course. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing River Ridge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Great Track

Great layout and almost always in great shape. One of the best places to play in the triangle. Tee boxes for all levels of players. Lot’s of character. Be back soon. Hope y’all check it out soon.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Thank you for leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at River Ridge Golf Club!

Hidden Gem.

After a wet week the course was in great shape. Cart path only today, but pace of play was excellent. Tee boxes, fairways and greens were in great condition. A few sand traps were beat up but given the rain and Covid not surprised. Will be back.

Commented on 11/17/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at River Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 11/17/2020

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at River Ridge Golf Club!

Continues to impress

The guy in the pro shop told us the course was behind since they had a tournament out on the course. There were a LOT of golf carts around the club house and on the putting green. So we were looking forward to a very slow day on the course. But when its was all said and done we played in just over four hours, which is long for this course, but much better than we anticipated. We waited on some holes but not very long. The course was in great condition.

This is a secret in the area. Great layout, excellent pace of play and reasonable priced.

Commented on 11/19/2020

Tony, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 11/11/2020

Hi Morgan. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Thanks for golfing at River Ridge Golf Club!

Commented on 11/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, sjukes210! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club!

Really nice

First time playing, loved it even tho the weather was crappy, will be back when there is a nice day for sure. Loved the layout.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u314159856531. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. River Ridge Golf Club thanks you!

Good course

Enjoyed our round Golf holes are unique and not repetitive

Commented on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your review, NickMat. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at River Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great warm up facilities

I was pleased to see that the round of golf came with a few range balls included. I think this is a nice touch that prevents the errant shot on the first tee and improves the pace of play and morale during the round. There were also excellent chipping and putting greens to practice on. The practice green was immaculate and matched the condition and speed of the greens on the course. Our twosome finished in 4.25 hrs with very little waiting on the tees. We had a very enjoyable round and I will be back.

Commented on 11/04/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jacobcloninger! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club!

Commented on 10/28/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000002879989! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club!

Fun course, great layout

A most enjoyable golf course! It’s a fair test of GolfAnd the course and the greens are all in great shape. I will be playing here again for sure!

Commented on 10/22/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

To slow to enjoy!

The pace of play was terrible. The range was closed on a perfect day. No range, slow play and a Marshall no where to be found. Sorry, but there are to many courses where slow play is addressed, just not at RR. Save your $55.

Commented on 10/22/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Old Favorite

Been years since I’ve played River Ridge and it was really nice getting back out there. Course was in the best shape I’ve ever seen. Greens were great and rolled fast and true.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your review, u000005730444. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at River Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/15/2020

Thank you for visiting us at River Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

10/9 Morning Round

Course was in great shape. The greens were ridiculously smooth. Fun round! Would be glad to play here any time!

Commented on 10/12/2020

jdlish, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club.

Where’s the Range balls?

Played this course many of times and one thing I loved was the openness to the public with range balls provided
Not this time - little small bags not more than say 12-15 in each.
Now I didn’t get any because I thought the range is “open” but I seen the bags from other patrons.

Disappointing

Commented on 10/22/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club!

River Ridge

This was my first time playing at River Ridge. What a great course. Challenging yet very enjoyable. Ready to go back!!!!! Entire staff was friendly and ready to help. Great job River Ridge!!!!!!

Commented on 10/12/2020

Your feedback is important to us, lroyall. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing River Ridge Golf Club.

Excellent

As usual, you walk in and the staff is always smiling and welcoming you to the course. Your time is always on time and then you enjoy a wonderful day of great conditions, (always improving) and hopefully many birdies! Lol

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for your review!. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at River Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Garner, North Carolina