Hedingham Golf Club
Middle 72 6218 yards 69.4 119
Other 72 5584 yards 66.2 112
Forward 72 4828 yards 66.8 107
Scorecard for Hedingham Golf Club
Black M: 72.0/130 432 370 407 408 431 169 431 189 514 3351 209 405 149 424 512 315 521 183 460 3178 6529
White M: 69.4/127 W: 69.41/136 410 355 384 374 353 154 414 175 494 3113 180 370 135 396 487 263 505 170 450 2956 6069
Gold M: 66.8/120 W: 72.3/130 370 316 350 355 343 134 359 158 460 2845 155 310 120 362 460 253 404 155 400 2619 5464
Red M: 63.2/101 W: 67.1/116 265 271 301 281 230 115 312 121 382 2278 134 265 118 341 410 230 401 120 390 2409 4687

Year Built 1991
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect David Postlethwait

Course needs attention

Greens were good for the most part. Fairways were spotty and the tee boxes were overgrown. Very disappointing.

Commented On 05/30/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry you didn't have a positive experience with us. We will make sure this gets passed to the appropriate teams so we can improve moving forward.

New to the area, keep looking.

Took a chance based on the value. Cancelled my tee time when i arrived early to hit the range. Rude guy in the shop didn’t care they ran out of range balls. Made me feel like it was my problem. I’ll never go back.

Great day for golf.

Great weather conditions and great course conditions. No complaints here. Really took my time and enjoyed the course, weather and scenery.

Tried it again... Won’t try a third time.

$45 for the round, several spots where grounds are under repair. Many tee boxes where you hit off mud. I played here about 2 years ago and through to try it again. Will not be playing a third time.

Carts

Every time I play here my cart either dies or is about to die and is very slow to the point where me and partner needs to push it or have his cart help me get up a hill... this course lost 3 regular golfers. I will never recommend this place until that changes. And when we said something about it all we got from the staff was “We aren’t getting new carts soon so you are just going to have to deal with it”. Never again will I play this course

Tight but fun course

Tight course but challenging and fun. Most greens in good shape. Some spots on a couple greens and few fairways but not too bad. Carts are old but who cares they work. Some of the paths on back nine need some work but was still flooring it and remained partially seated with clubs still intact. Would play again for golf now value of 20 but no more than 30.

Course just needs a little TLC

Play two days ago. The greens are fast and furious. Some Fairways needed maintenance due to bald spots. If course maintained properly, it would rank in the top five for Wake County. Will play there again soon. Staff was friendly and courteous and professional. Golf carts need to be replaced.

Has potential

I would file this one under "has potential if they just invested some money into it."

The layout was decent with a handful of fun shots (the suffocating neighborhood built around the course notwithstanding). And the greens were actually quite good and fast (dormant bermuda). But the rest of the course was patchy turf, dirt spots and unplayable bunkers. Chipping was very difficult because of the turf conditions around the greens. I got the sense that if they pumped some money into it to improve the conditions, it could be a terrific course. But at the end of the day, I can't complain because I paid less than $30 to play. So the "what you get compared to what you pay" value was fair in my eyes.

Commented On 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience ThinItToWinIt. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Our playing conditions are very important to us and we do strive daily to maintain high standards. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Commented On 11/05/2018

Wow - Thank you for the five star review gcarlmiller!
We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience at #HedinghamGolfClub. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

The course has potential.

The course has potential but with no course description on card or monuments or electronic assist on cart, the course provides no assist for many of the blind shots, uphill, dogleg,, creeks, etc.Some bare spots on fairway and slick greens make course even more challenging. Amenities in clubhouse are minimal.

Commented On 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. We would the opportunity to bump those 3 stars to 5. Please come back soon and allow us to WOW you on your next visit! Until then, take care!

Commented On 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience Lenton. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Staff is a jerk

The staff is a jerk. Very unfriendly and rude. I will never go back to this course.

Commented On 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience kimkal2. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will give us another shot. Until then, take care!

Commented On 11/05/2018

Thank you for the great feedback Lenton! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience at #HedinghamGolfClub. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

OK the only thing I didn’t like that they didn’t let me know the greens were aerated and I had a Threesome in front of me and They did not let me play through that’s only two things I hate

Terrible Course for the Money

Fairways were nothing but dirt and same with tee boxes. Sand traps did not look like they had been raked all year
Such poor conditions and they charged $40 for the round

Nice layout but rough around the edges

I enjoyed playing the course. It is a nice layout with a little bite which I always like despite being a bogie golfer. The greens were very nice. There are a lot of bare spots on the fairways. I travel a lot and experience conditions like this occasionally so I just play the whole course as ground under repair and enjoy my day.

The course has no food service and no one helping with the meager drink and candy selections. They had a minimum purchase of $6 and no change that I could find.

Getting better

Course has gotten better over the years. Still early in the season so fairways are still filling in. Only a few holes with a lot of dirt. Overall a nice course and only the 18th was a dirt disaster

Embarassing

Quite possibly the worst course I have played in regards to how it was maintained. The tee boxes were a disaster...no grass in many places and untrimmed weeds everywhere else. No grass on the fairways and on several occasions my lie in the fairway was hardpan with rocks. The greens were ok, thankfully they had grass ...some were cut and some were furry. They had a kitchen but no food options except bags of chips, peanuts and cracker/cookies. Very depressed kinda place really and I am not sure how you can charge $35. First time /Last time

Clayton, North Carolina
Wendell, North Carolina

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package