Hedingham Golf Club

Year Built 1991
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect David Postlethwait

Commented on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

First time at Hedingham

The people were great and we enjoyed the course. The only thing that kept me from a full "excellent" rating was that the greens were crazy fast. That is probably not the fault of anyone but mother nature though, so please take the sub-5 score with a grain of salt.

Will definitely return!

Commented on 10/25/2019

Good

This was a fun quick course. Definitely not Pinehurst but excellent value. I will play here with friends but not sure that I would invite out of town family or clients here. I agree with others that you are in people's backyard and the course does wind through a neighborhood. I don't have a problem with this. The cart was governed very low and was not strong but it made it through. It was quiet. The greens on hole 9 have something going on with them. I never saw the course in it's prime but it is now my favorite local course for it's value. I will be going back frequently.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Good

First time at course and it wasn't Pinehurst by any stretch. However, I will be going back and playing here frequently. I can't say that I would invite an out of town family member or potential client here. I do agree with the reviews that you are in people's backyard when you play and you often cross neighborhood streets to get to the next hole. At one point you ride in the neighborhood streets to advance to the next hole. I have no problem with any of that. All of my lies were on grass and the green were great (fast and firm). Greens on number 9 need TLC. I never knew this course on its prime but 9 clearly has a history of being some other type of hole. This is my new favorite course in Wake county. Can't beat it for the GolfNow price if you want to get more rounds in.

Headingham

Fast greens and good fairways. Very enjoyable tract

Commented on 10/25/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

FAST greens

Very quick greens, but fair. The course is getting better as the fairways have filled in nicely since I last played. Round took a little over 2 hours. Not many people out there so moved along quickly.

Fast greens

The layout is okay, but the greens are hard, fast and very challenging. A bit tricky navigating the neighborhood, signs would be helpful, but overall a decent place to play especially if you enjoy putting on smooth, fast greens.

Nice Greens

I had heard this course was having conditioning issues but decided to give it a go with the first tee time of the day. All I can say is the greens are awesome. Firm fast and true. Yes there are a couple sandy patches on a few greens but overall it will be your putting skill (or lack thereof in my case) that will determine your score. With the exception of one landing area on a par 5 on the back the course conditioning was good. If they could open up 9 green to some air and some sun there would be nothing to complain about. I would go back and do a better job of staying below the hole.

Commented on 10/25/2019

Much improved.. greens are holding and rolling well, good value for the price. Pace of play is usually great!

Slowwwwwwww Round of Golf

4.5+ hour round of golf. Pace of play is an important aspect of golf for me and this round was miserable. I found the layout interesting particularly the back 9. Course was in decent shape with quick greens.

Great greens

Greens are great staff made us feel welcomed. Nice place

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hi, lhankel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Hedingham Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

5 star

Fun course. Wish I lived closer I would play there all the time.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hi tquinn17. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hedingham Golf Club!

Commented on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Benjamin7259248. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Hedingham Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice track

Played with a friend for the first time. Greens were great I will play there again.

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hi Cyblood30. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hedingham Golf Club!

WOW

Many improvements have been done on the course. Pro shop staff was very friendly. I would recommend playing here if you haven't in awhile.

Commented on 07/28/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review!

3.9231941176