Deercroft Golf Club
Yellow 72 5739 yards 68.3 125
Green (W) 72 5076 yards 70.2 124
Scorecard for Deercroft Golf & Country Club
Black M: 72.6/135 423 425 152 394 349 172 550 389 380 3234 371 455 182 403 437 432 185 494 402 3361 6595
Blue M: 70.6/127 W: 77.0/139 386 413 146 380 341 158 513 366 348 3051 328 449 174 380 425 399 164 475 365 3159 6210
Yellow M: 67.9/124 W: 73.8/131 360 404 130 366 312 151 439 352 301 2815 322 416 145 372 359 362 158 449 341 2924 5739
Green M: 64.8/114 W: 69.9/124 304 395 104 314 235 115 433 265 258 2423 274 387 93 345 352 356 139 396 311 2653 5076

Year Built 1984
Architect Joe Williams

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in North Carolina (2015 #10)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Friendliest Courses in the U.S. (2015 #1) (2014 #8)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Courses for Pace of Play in the U.S. (2015 #5)
  • Golf Advisor: Top 25 Value Courses in the U.S. (2015 #13)

19th Hole Specials 12
Playing Multiple Courses 19

Excellent Course Condition

I play Deercroft a few times a year, and Saturday 15 June 19 was THE perfect day for golf. The course was in great condition. All of the greens rolled excellent and rewarded a good read at moderate speed. There was not a bad lie in any fairway. Only two spots that had residual water and played as ground under repair, after the significant rain in the area. A few of the traps needed some sand added, as they had dried out and became hardened. Overall, I would highly recommend this course to locals and anyone wanting to include a great course in their package.

Hidden Gem!!!!

This course is a hidden gem. It is in amazing condition and will challenge you. The greens read true and make the course very fun. The 19th hole is always a pleasure with cold drinks and amazing food. Great place to catch a game after a great round on this amazing course. Ted is doing an amazing job with this course and it seems to get nicer every time I play out there.

HIDDEN GEM!!!

This course is off the beaten path and is amazing. Ted has done an amazing job with this course and it is always improving. One of the best courses around and the food is amazing for a golf course. The course can give you trouble if you aren't straight off the tees. If you can keep them straight the greens are true and well managed! One of my favorite courses in the area.

Great course and friendly Staff

This course is a hidden gem located within a great golf area. I play this course frequently and it is both fun and challenging. The greens are in excellent shape and the layout of the fairways amongst the pines is visually appealing. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The food is great and priced affordably. I can’t wait to play this course again soon.

Outstanding Course

Mr Ted Robinson has Deercroft looking unbelievable. The greens are awesome and roll true. The fairways and tees are in outstanding shape. His kitchen serves great food for outstanding prices. He even has some really nice apparel in his pro shop for some really good prices. Deercroft is definitely my “go to” course.

Deercroft C.C.

Played Deercroft for 31 years and the course was in great shape. Cart path only due to overnight rain but that's no problem. If new to the course you'll fine a variety of holes to test your golfing skills. Tree lined fairways with some tight ones to challenge. Played the blue tees (6200') and usually shoot in the mid 80s. Give you an idea for a 71 year old. Cart paths definitely need some attention. Good grill and friendly staff!

DeerCroft Experience

Friendly staff, great food, well maintained. The fairways and greens are in great shape. Moderately challenging course not too easy always a great time.

Wonderful Condition

The Golf course is in wonderful condition. Staff is friendly and helpful. I have recommended this Golf Course to many people.

Awesome Course

Deercroft is a great course that is kept very well. Mr Ted Robinson and his staff are unbelievable. They always treat everyone very well. The food at Deercroft is great. Hospitality is unbelievable.

Great lay-out.

Shot maker lay-out. Narrow fairways. Receptive greens. Bent grass putting surfaces are a plus. Recent rains have fairway thatch filling in nicely. Not much rough or water = fun place to play.

Deercroft

The round we played it do crawfish wonderful. I like how they have open up the golf course taking down some of the trees. The greens were wonderful and the condition of the course was fantastic. I will definitely tell my friends.

Challenging

Nice course, albeit challenging. Narrow fairways. The course was a bit muddy but not their fault. Make sure your driving is on point here as the fairways are narrow. All in all great time

I have played course all throughout the Sanfhills region and this is the first time ever we were told we had to,rush through the course and not to allow anyone play through. However when we completed the course the manager on duty approached me and tried to lecture me about golf ettiquet and that we should have allowed this group of two play through. I was also told that we could not come back as a group of five. I will not be back to this course. The staff was unprofessional and unorganized

Poorly ran

This was my first and last time ever playing this course. When we got to the course we were told to not let any one play through. I had a group of 5 and felt that we played a pretty good pace. When we finished I was approached bu the manager on duty and was told that he did us a favor by allowing us to play together and that we f'd up and the backend when we didnt allow a party of 2 play through. He then tried to give me a lecture on golf ettiquet which i already know but he fail to remember that he told us to not allow anyone to play through because we had to,rush through the course so they could host a tournament that same day. Very poorly ran. I have played just about every course in the Sandhills region and have never experienced this type of unorganization and lack of professionalism.

Worth the price

This course has the roughest cart paths I have ever been on. The greens are is good shape.

Love this course!

The course is very nice, tough layout, greens are very challenging when rolled, the staff is very friendly and the Bar has a Cheers like effect.

Love this place

I have been coming to the Sandhills for golf trips for 32 years and have played at most of the courses in the Pinehurst area...This is the only one that I have joined and been a member of for the last several years...I live 420 miles away but still get in more than 40 rounds a year. Teddy, Jennifer and the staff are some of the finest people I know and take great care of all. Love this place and the course is getting better every year. Don’t let the short drive deter you make the trip it will be more than worth it.

awesome course

Unbelievable layout and course is in great shape. Ted Robinson and his staff definitely makes you feel at home.

Got my monies worth

Stayed in Pinehurst and booked the round online. It was a little drive but worth it. The motivating factor was cost . Played a corse that was every bit as nice with the amenities we care about than most of the local corses.

Pinebluff, North Carolina
Aberdeen, North Carolina
Laurinburg, North Carolina
Southern Pines, North Carolina
3.7619285714

Valid dates: Jun 18, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019
Fling and Swing! Golf Package for 2, includes 1 round of golf for 2 daily, a resort fee applies, 50 USD resort credit per night.
Sewailo Golf Club Stay & Play Hotel Package