Style Links

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Snacks

Clubhouse

The Bob never disappoints

Course is in great shape. Greens are slow but that's common for this course. We moved our league here this year and are pleased with the course and the service.

Deserves a better rating

I've played BOB-O-LINK in all conditions. It's a really nice course. The amenities and staff are great. The course is affordable with pretty fast greens and decent fairways even at their worst. We finished 18 in 4 hours this trip, but it does tend to play a little slow during peak hours. I would suggest the starters not turn groups into players who have just teed off on their first hole. Right of way is not always followed and slamming on the brakes after 9 holes can be a little frustrating.

Bob-o-link sucks.

Course management has gotten so greedy that they book enormous outings every weekend, so the course is always closed until after 3pm. The outings are booked on all four 9's, so there is no consideration for their regular golfers. I will never play there again!

Staff Is Awful

The course itself is no better than a backyard with a little section that is mowed for the slowest greens of all time. All in all, this course should not be recommended for anyone and they should think about treating the overpaying customers better next time.

Save Your Money

Typical inner city dirt track. Started playing there in a league this summer because it was convenient but will definitely switch to another course next year. You would think that with 36 holes you wouldn't have to wait, no such luck. Because of the location you get many seniors and kids. Most of whom do not replace divots or ball marks. I constantly had to move my ball on the greens to get a decent line to the hole. On top of that, because they get so much play, the clubhouse employees don't feel the need to be nice. I had to wait twice for the woman to get off her cell phone just to pay. $26 to walk 18 is way too much.

All around good place to play

Very short course and too narrow. Would be a great layout of it were just one 18 hole course on that entire property rather then squeezing 4 9 hole courses.. Still was a fun round, and enjoyable. Would definitely play again. Course conditions were wonderful, greens a little slow but fantastic maintenance all around.

Nice job !!!

I have not played here for almost 6 years. They have
developed this into a very nice course. The reason I
have not played here for so long is because the course was not maintained very well. Congrats to the
staff for stepping up and making this an enjoyable place to play. I will return. Oh, and I really like the reusable "adult beverage" coolers.

Pleasant Surprise

I had not played this course in years but a friend recommended it and I can see why. The layout is nice and the clubhouse staff was very friendly. There were many players on the day we played, but the starter did a great job of staggering them amongst the four 9 hole courses, and we never came up on anyone; nor did anyone push us. Loved the claiming lost club covers for a donation to a local cause. Great job. WIll return for sure.

good value and course in good shape

Course was in good shape with greens being well maintained. great value with golfnow

Really good course.

Rained hard for past two days,yet course was very playable.Greens were very good,and fairways were excellent in most places.(Few wet spots) All in all,an enjoyable day.

Good Novice Course

Not overly difficult, with less length than a lot of places. A good course for higher handicap players. Features 4 different nines. The greens are the best feature. A good course where the entire family can play.

This course is comprised of (4) 9 hole courses.

Overall the course is fairly flat, not a lot of elevation changes, although some tee boxes are raised. There are par 4's that are driveable but have risk/reward associated with them--always a pond or a creek just before the green to remind you if you don't hit the ball crisp, your ball will need it's own floatation device. There are longer par 4's that will challenge even the best of players and some par 5's that will make you play strategically. All (4) of the 9-hole courses are fun to play and have their own nuances. Hit'em straight!

Great experience featuring 4 nine hole courses.

Never seems to be any waiting as there are 4 nine hole courses which keeps pace of play going quickly. The starter puts you out on the least crowded nine at the turn. They continue to keep the course in very good condition. Very good at running outings as well.

Ohio Advisor

okay course and condition, good value

First off, I went out on a day that when rain was in the forecast. It also looked like it was going to rain. That being said, I played alone and took my time and still finished 18 (Blue-Gold) in 2:10. I was even hung up by some sprinklers on the front nine. The tee box had recently been aerated on all the holes, and some of the rough was patching in places, but that's kind of expected on a course like this. The greens and fairways were above my expectations expect for one hole, which needed to have fairways cut. Traps were all recently raked, (I even saw them working on other while I was out there).

The blue course seemed a lot shorter because there are lots of streams that run in front of the greens, that force you to keep driver in the bag, I actually prefer this style compared to being able to just drive in close and effectively chip a second shot. The Gold course is newer and has a more "modern" feel, but on holes 3-8. It also played a lot longer than the blue course in my opinion.

Its not a great course, but for $14, I will probably play again. Not for "Golf Snobs", which I include myself in sometimes.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Course was in very good shape

Pleasantly surprised overall. Greens were in great shape.

Very Nice Course!!

We played the course for about the fifth time and it is as fun as the first. Nice course and also has some very tough hazards. Overall I like the course and for 23 dollars for 18 and a cart on Golf Now it was even better!!!

It's getting better

Played the red/white 18 since there was an outing starting on blue/gold. Fun course with doglegs and hazards galore. Greens are in great shape, fairways and tees are ok. There are areas of the course that they are working on(clearing out trees, seeding areas of fairways). Flat, easy to walk if that's your thing. Even with the outing, the staff was accommodating by getting us out on the back 9 first. Wouldn't pay full price, but definitely worth playing with a discount from GolfNow.

The staff is very appoachable and friendly.

I had my doubts going to a links course for such a great price. But those soon vanished when I walked on the premises; greeted often and genuinely. The course was taken care of well, and you can see the work they are continuing on the course. The fairways and greens were pristine and had great bounce to them. The course was not easy by any means, for an average golfer like me. It was a long course, that featured many challenging bends and hazards. I would highly recommend this course to all my friends and family. Keep up the great work!

Elyria, Ohio