2.4

The public, 18-hole golf course at Brigantine Golf Links is not only beautiful scenery and a great game it is also a National Audubon Sanctuary. Its layout has roots in Scottish golfing tradition. The golf course utilizes the natural environment featuring a softly rolling terrain and marshes as well as gorgeous bay views. Like traditional Scottish Links courses, Brigantine is marked by nearly tree-less greens and the type of shot to take often depends on the wind. There are powerful sea breezes that affect the shots and bunkers that make for an interesting game. The smooth, rolling greens encourage a bump-and-run strategy. The scenic course's location close to the Atlantic City boardwalk and the challenging, but fun game it offers make it popular among tourists and locals of all skill levels.
Championship 72 6507 yards 72.3 129
Regulation 72 6152 yards 70.8 125
Regulation (W) 73 6152 yards 77.7 136
Silver 72 5254 yards 66.2 116
Silver (W) 73 5254 yards 72.3 126
Forward (W) 73 5053 yards 71.0 124
Scorecard for The Links At Brigantine Beach
Championship M: 72.3/129 474 370 211 376 396 502 143 377 388 3237 546 334 194 369 416 178 368 415 450 3270 6507
Regulation M: 70.8/125 W: 77.7/136 460 320 195 364 385 489 134 365 375 3087 534 317 164 345 373 167 330 400 435 3065 6152
Silver M: 66.2/116 W: 72.3/126 408 300 141 312 321 370 125 317 320 2614 440 310 155 266 351 146 272 320 380 2640 5254
Forward W: 71.0/124 404 252 135 308 317 368 116 310 315 2525 437 285 146 262 310 130 266 317 375 2528 5053

Year Built 1927
Architect Wayne Stiles (1927) John Van Kleek (1927) Stephen Kay (2013)

Fivesomes Allowed No. Only with permission.
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Brigantine Golf Links

The course has some renovations taking place but nothing affecting play. Golf cart paths are and have been a mess. Pot holes, bumps and flooding.

The fairways are maintained well as are the tee boxes and putting greens.

The club house has a kitchen and bar but they’re often not open or available during hours the course is open. Today the staff was friendly and accommodating.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 10/16/2018:
We appreciate your feedback, however, we're sorry to hear your recent experience with us may not have met your expectations. Please reach out to our pro shop staff so we may address any concerns with you further as we are committed to providing a valuable golf experience. We hope we have the chance to have you back for a better round soon.
Response from #BrigantineGolf on 10/10/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! We hope you had a great round with us at Brigantine Golf Links. Come back soon.

Brigantine Links Greens, wow!,

Great greens! Played golf for 40 years and these are in the top 4 greens I have ever played. Some interesting holes as well. 12, 13 and 15. Short course but still tough. You have to be alert.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 10/10/2018:
Thanks for the awesome feedback and 4-star review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us at Brigantine Golf Links. Come see us again soon!

Great Bring your wind game

If your in the mood for a true Scottish links golf course look no further. This all you'll want open fairways tough greens and the wind. You close your eyes and then open them and You'll think your in Scotland, forget the houses. I would highly suggest you try it out.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 10/10/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and awesome feedback! On behalf of us at Brigantine Golf Links, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come see us again soon!

Decent course with fantastic greens

The greens on this course are in immaculate conditions. Unfortunately the same cannot be said about the fairways and tee boxes. I would be disappointed if I had paid the rack rate

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 09/26/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as your comments regarding our greens. We appreciate your understanding regarding the recent rain we've had in the area, but all of your comments about our fairways and tee boxes have been shared with our staff. We hope to have you back at Brigantine Golf Links for an improved experience soon.

Could be so much better

This course has a lot of potential but...it is poorly maintained. The tee boxes are worn out. Fairway rough is way too shaggy. A lot of crab grass has infiltrated the course. The greens are well maintained. This course could be so much more. It is in a beautiful setting but lack of proper maintenance takes away from the overall experience.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 09/27/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're sorry to hear your recent experience may not have met your expectations. We do appreciate your understanding regarding some of the course conditions due to the recent rain we've had in the area, but your comments will be shared with our staff for potential improvements. We hope to have you back for a better round soon.

Worst Course Experience

From the rude staff at the pro shop to the awful conditions of the course to the mosquito infestation all over the course, this was probably the worst course I’ve played at and certainly not worth money they charge for a round. Needless to say I’d never recommend this course or ever play here again.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 08/27/2018:
On behalf of our staff, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet your expectations. We value concerns from our customers as they help us identify areas of improvement, so please feel free to reach out to us at (609) 266-1388 so we may address them with you directly. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved golf experience in the future.

Early riser

Had first tee time. Of course plat was fast. Course in great shape. Greens running true

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 08/22/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 5-stars! We're glad to hear your recent round with us was a success and we hope you had a great time. Come back to Brigantine Golf Links again soon!

One and done.

It worked for us simply for the location, but the course upkeep wasn’t great. The cart person drove past us twice without stopping on a very hot day. Just seems the course try’s to benefit on location alone without putting in much effort.

I wouldn’t play here again. I’m hoping there’s better options inland.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 08/08/2018:
Sean, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we are truly sorry to hear your first experience with us may not have met your expectations. All of your comments have been shared with our staff for any necessary improvements, and we also invite you to reach out to our Pro Shop directly at (609) 266-1388 so we may address any further concerns with you. We are committed to providing our customers with a valuable golf experience and apologize if we missed the mark on the day of your round. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for a much-improved experience soon.

Very Unfriendly

Really bummed by this. I’ve touted this course for decades. Always one of my favorites. Checked in this morning and was told to look for a 3rd we were paired with. When I asked what they look like I was told “How do I know?” Told to follow a group and went to the tee and waited after they hit and was then accosted and screamed at that I didn’t check in. I was there 10 minutes ago and had receipt in hand. No apology. Just told to play with 2 other people. 6:45 am tee time mind you. Groupings ahead were 4 ball, 2 ball, 4 ball, 2 ball. Love the layout. Back nine is all world but this was a terrible experience today.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 08/16/2018:
Scott, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet our usual expectations. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate staff for any necessary improvements, and we hope we have the chance to welcome you back for an improved experience soon. We value your dedication to playing our course over the years and hope we can make it up to you soon.

Keep it on the short grass

Nice links layout with a classic feel, but beware of the lush rough and wispy grass mounds all over this layout. The greens were receptive of well struck shots and rolling consistently. This course could really be a battle if the wind is up. I was lucky as it was just breezy enough to keep the heat down and make it tough flying for the 'skeeters and green heads. Some folks have complained about the "backyard feel" of this layout, but to me it was no worse than tracks in most of Florida so this was not a big deal. The only thing was those pesky 'skeeters and with the proximity to the tidal areas, these little guys really can't be avoided (and are not a deterrent for my return).

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 4-stars. On behalf of our staff at Brigantine Golf Links, we truly value your comments as they are shared with our staff. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your first round with us, and we hope to have you back soon!

Mixed Results

The positives - pace of play was good. The best quality of the course was the greens. Hats off to them maintaining the quality thru a very tough summer. Very impressive conditions. They roll pretty fast and pretty much as you read them.

The negatives - fairways were tough and the rough was awful. I’m not a big fan of courses that decide “rough equals weeds”. Price was also “just OK” considering it was a mid week round.

Bottom line - worth playing once and probably better spring or fall.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/25/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments regarding some of the course conditions are much appreciated as we pass these along to our staff for any future improvements. We hope you still enjoyed your first experience with us at Brigantine Golf Links and that we can welcome you back for an even better one soon.

Closest course to AC.

3.75 stars. Thank you to the family of locals I played with. Hadn’t played course in 10. They helped me ALOT!!

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/24/2018:
Andrew, thanks for the kind review! We hope you enjoyed your return back to the course and we can't wait to welcome you back again soon. Thanks for choosing Brigantine Golf Links.

Sub Par

I chose this course based on reviews. My son and I had a late night in AC and when I called to push back the tee time you would have thought I was asking to murder someone. As far as the course goes the greens were in excellent condition but the rest of it was lacking. It’s almost as if the entire layout is in people’s backyards. You’re never more than 20 yds from a house. Really not impressed and for $70 it is only worth $40 at best. BTW the horseflies are the size of birds.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/25/2018:
Allan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we are truly sorry to hear your first experience with us did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on customer service, but it seems we missed the mark on the day of your round. We do have a large league on Wednesday afternoons, so this may have been the reason for any trouble moving your tee time, but we apologize if this was handled poorly. Please feel free to reach out to our Director of Golf, John Hammer, at hammer_john@aclink.org to address any of your concerns as we are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience. We hope to welcome you and your son back for an improved experience soon.
Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/18/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as well as the 3-stars. We value your comments as well as any additional feedback on how we can improve your future experience with us. Come back to Brigantine Golf Links again soon!

Spray for the green heads would really improve the amount of people playing this course

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars, Michael. We appreciate your feedback as your comments will be shared with our staff and hope we can welcome you back to Brigantine Golf Links again soon. #BrigantineGolf

Not the longest course out there but full of challenges. A beautiful setting and the course is in wonderful shape. Always enjoy playing here.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/13/2018:
Thanks for the 5-stars and sharing your feedback with us! We hope to welcome you back to Brigantine Golf Links for another great round soon.

Beautiful breezes. Hard course I. Some places. Reasonable in others. But can be difficult if winds are not cooperative. Bring bug repellent. If you don't, you can end up miserable. If you can't hit perfectly straight. You will loose balls

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars, Paul! We appreciate your feedback as your comments will be shared with our staff and hope we can welcome you back to Brigantine Golf Links again soon. #BrigantineGolf

Average course but can be booked for a great price

Average course but can be booked for a great price. Check for deals to make it worth it. Course was in good shape, workers there were friendly. Major downside was the green heads. BRING BUG SPRAY as you will need to re-apply multiple times through out the round. Played twice at 6:45 am for a fantastic price. Round took little over 4 hours each time.

Response from #BrigantineGolf on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for the 3-stars and taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your comments will be shared with our staff and we hope you enjoyed your first experience with us at Brigantine Golf Links. We look forward to having you back for an even better round soon!
Galloway Township, New Jersey