Year Built 1957
Architect William F. Gordon (1957)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover
Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Restaurant

Banquet Facilities

Philly Advisor

Enjoyable

It had been years since I played here but I remembered that 10th hole. Overall the course is in good shape. The fairways were good and the greens, while on the slow side, rolled smooth. Pace was great until hit a roadblock of a foursome with seven holes to go. As a twosome playing behind a twosome we still came in under four hours. The cart paths were not in good shape and sand was inconsistent in bunkers but overall an enjoyable day on a very good design/layout.

Slowest Course in South Jersey

We live one hour from this course. We called ahead to assure public play. We were told to come after 1:30. We arrived at 1:45. We played 10 holes in three hours and gave up. We paid for 18 and we're not even offered an apology. The course is in rough shape. A lot of bare spots on the fairways from too much rain. Greens are good. Course layout was challenging ( what we saw of it). A lot of sand traps - not much water. Very inconsiderate players - and extremely SLOW. I would not recommend.

Fun course

10th hole is very challenging, can't just let it rip you have to really think where to place the ball. Fun course to play.

Commented on 11/16/2016

We affectionately call that the beach hole

Good Sunday

The course was in good shape for this time of the year. Greens were good and fast. Fairways a tad long but it's late October. All in all, great course and priced nicely

Unsatisfield and upset

Eventhough I requested a cart because I wanted to ride by myself they said it was not allowed and it was golf now rules

Commented on 11/16/2016

Go there all the time by myself that has never been an issue

Enjoyable course

Great deal on Golf Now, Enjoyable course, plenty of tee options

A nice time golfing. ..

Had a nice time, and shot my best round. Had the greens not been coming off aeration, it would've been even better. The course conditions were good, the staff was super friendly, and it was an enjoyable time. The course wasn't easy, but not super difficult....somewhere in between. If your ball likes the beach, it'll have a blast here. The price was "ok", and I suspect will only go up when greens are 100%. it's a place I'll visit again if I can score another Golf Now deal.

Great day!

Excellent deal on Golf Now course was in great shape despite the recent aeration of greens. Can't wait to return!

Pennsylvania Advisor

great layout that needs some tlc

I saw Buena Vista CC offer for the first time a discounted price on Golf Now and I had to try it. I'got an amazing deal and heard the course was quite nice. The course is cut out of a forest and every hole is framed by tall pines. The layout is super and challenging.The course is flat and almost all Par 4 and 5's are doglegs. You need to shape your tee shots to avoid the trees and the fairways are pretty narrow so you have to really control your ball. The bunkering on this course is truly exceptional and they really protect the front of almost every green. The Par 5's are the best holes on the course and the 10th hole is a really great curving hole that requires 3 precise shots to get on.

The course recently aerated the greens so they were bumpy, sandy and inconsistent. I'm certainly going to return when the greens have recovered. The tee boxes and fairways were shaggy and some fairways were in rough shape. With some TLC, this course is a gem.
The staff was nice and the value here was exceptional.

Nice Course in Unbelievably Good Condition

Played with 2 other guys today... We have all played some of the nicer courses around (Woodcrest, Atlantic City, etc.) in the recent past, so we are not comparing this to dog tracks.... Buena is in unbelievable condition right now... We have all also played here numerous time as well, and this is by far the best we have ever seen it. They have done recent renovations, and everything looks awesome. The tee boxes are in great shape, the fairways are cut perfectly and look like something you would see on an $80+ course on a good day, and the greens are rolling perfectly. We really couldn't get over how much nicer it is than we have ever seen it before, and at $39 on the weekend, there aren't many better buys... We started at 8:18 on a Saturday and were off the course at 12:30... Never had to wait for the group ahead of us, nor were we pushed from behind. Having played all three of the "All Fore Club" courses (Pinelands, Buena, Ocean Acres), I have always enjoyed the course because it is very challenging, but with the improvements, this is really a jewel right now. I can't recommend playing here enough!

Good course for the price.

A flat woods course that is straight for the most part. Greens good condition and fairways good. Somewhat soft turf due to water puddling from rains.

Buena, New Jersey