Middle/Back at Pleasant Hill Golf Course

White 71 6165 yards
Yellow 71 5851 yards
Red (W) 71 5276 yards
Scorecard for Middle/Back
White M: 70.3/122 566 394 378 382 379 423 330 159 181 3192 353 486 371 112 168 417 258 349 459 2973 6165
Yellow M: 68.6/118 465 381 365 369 361 384 329 151 161 2966 351 476 366 110 168 364 255 341 454 2885 5851
Red W: 71.0/117 438 281 356 277 295 324 273 119 139 2502 298 458 354 102 157 354 250 344 457 2774 5276

Year Built 1963
Fairways Bent grass
Greens Bent grass
Architect Dalton Pfousts

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Course Needs More Attention

The greens were nice but there were no bunkers on the front and middle 9s and the fairways were in poor condition. It was a disappointing experience.

Response from Pleasant Hill Golf Course on 09/10/2018:
Hello, thank you for sharing your review, We truly appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the greens at Pleasant Hill Golf Course and also appreciate your input on our maintenance. We hope to welcome you back for an enjoyable experience on the course in the near future.

Just OK

was definitely not impressed with this course. Greens were in horrible shape especially on the second back 9. Cart paths were beat and the course itself was just weed and bug infested off the fairway. Never been before and won't be back anytime soon.

Response from Pleasant Hill Golf Course on 07/11/2018:
Thank you for coming out to Pleasant Hill and for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of the course. Our staff will keep working to have the course in shape.

Very pleasant - lives up to it’s name.

Not crowded, course in very good shape, friendly staff. What more could you want?

Father’s Day disaster

I want to start this review by first saying that I knew it would be busy on Father’s Day. Everything started out fine and they started me and my wife on the back nine. Course play decent as long as you stayed in the fairways. If you guidance for the rough at all it took forever to find your ball. We played the back nine and one hour and 45 minutes. Then we made the turn. It took us two hours to play three holes. The course was so backed up I’m so overworked that you could not go anywhere. We gave up after 12. I understand the desire to make money on a busy day like Father’s Day, but to overbooked by that much just ruins to play for everyone. I enjoy this course because it’s local for me and usually plays decent. Different will not look at it for something like Father’s Day.

Response from Pleasant Hill Golf Course on 06/25/2018:
Hello and thank you for coming out to Pleasant Hill and for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear that you ran into the slow play on Father's Day, but we are happy to hear that you enjoy our course. Your loyalty to us is greatly appreciated, and we will keep trying our best to keep on improving the experiences for everyone who comes here. Thanks again for the review, and we hope to see you out here again sometime soon.

Peaceful

With 3-9 hole courses I was able to take my 9 year, 14 year old and 2 of my 14 year olds friends. I was able to take the time teaching etiquette while not feeling rushed.

Response from Pleasant Hill Golf Course on 06/01/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Soggy

The course was very wet. Drainage isn't very good. The rough was extremely long, perhaps because of the wet conditions. It was a good deal through Golf Now.

Response from Pleasant Hill Golf Course on 05/23/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Pleasant Hill Golf Course, and for the 3 stars. We are sorry to see that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you had a friendly experience with our staff and that your round was a great value for you, so we hope this improved your overall experience with us. Thank you for your choosing our course, in the Geauga County area, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Exceptional Staff and great course conditions

Sal is wonderful. The course has fun holes and is always in good condition.

Course in exceptional shape and very friendly staff

Course in awesome condition for late season and dry conditions.

Newbury, Ohio