Type Public/Municipal
Style Traditional

The regulation track at the Reeves Golf Course offers 18 holes of par-70 golf over 6,188 yards.

A round of golf on the regulation track at the Reeves golf course kicks off on a par 5 that measures 471 yards from the Black tees and is one of three par-5 holes on the golf course, with the longest being the 16th hole, which plays to 520 yards from the Black tees.

Close out a round of golf on the regulation track at the Reeves Golf Course on a par-4 hole that measures 433 yards from the Black tees.

Reeves Golf Course

Year Built 1965
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect William Diddel (1965)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Airfield Golf Academy"

Surprisingly good

For a municipal course Reeves was in pretty good shape. The greens were really firm and hard to hold but they rolled true. The fairways were is great shape as well. The “cart path” looked like a used mine field as it was very bumpy. That’s really the only thing I could complain about. The jet show was an added bonus. I will definitely be back.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Bring your lunch?

It cost more money to buy lunch and a couple of beers a Gatorade and peanuts. $22 se our rate, food $24, asinine CRC. $4.50 for a HotDog, it’s golf not a Reds or Bengals game.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Hi Jeff - thank you for playing at Reeves. Hopefully you had a great round and enjoyed yourself. We've very sorry about the concession pricing not being up to your liking. If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience during your next round, please let us know! Take care Jeff.

In a Pinch

First time I played the course. The night before I read where the weather had turned and I was itching to play. Booked at GolfNow, showed up and there was only a twosome out in front of me.

Off I went, the twosome let me play through after a couple holes when I caught up with them and thoroughly enjoyed playing.

Commented on 07/23/2019

Thanks for taking the time to play our course! Glad you were able to get your round in. See you back again soon.

Good value

The course was in great shape and was an outstanding value

Great Beginner Course!

This course is great for beginners and anyone who wants to enjoy a nice round of golf. The course is built right beside Lunken Airport and the planes are cool to watch land right over you. There is no water on this course which helps beginners, but playing the tips there are some challenging holes. As far as the condition, the fairways and greens were in good shape. The tee boxes, rough, and bunkers could use a little work. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to enjoy their round.

MuniKids

Great value for getting swings in over 18 holes. Staff was very accommodating to get in 18 ahead of the league night. Course is in solid shape for the dog days of summer, especially for the rate which included a cart.

Windy day

Reeves Golf course is a straight forward, flat, relatively long course that normally has wind due to its proximity to the Ohio and Little Miami rivers.
Yesterday was no different, the wind was up, I'm guessing 15mph, gusts a little more. It made reaching the par 5's almost impossible, and the par 3's into the wind were 2 clubs longer.
The course as usual was in good condition, so we did get some run out, most of the greens were putt
able, a couple were pretty bouncy.
Overall, it was a beautiful day on the course with good friends.

As expected on public course

Fees were high for the quality of the course. $38 for 18 with cart is high.

Potential to be Great!

My dad and I wanted to play 18 for the price of $21 per person which is about $15 less than normal. We were justa 2some, but we have an elderly foursome go off right in front of us. Long story short it took us 3 1/4 hrs to play 9 holes. We went in and asked about a rain check and the person working the counter apologized and gave us a rain check equal to paying for one round. Course was in pretty good shape. Greens could have been better though.

Select your good time

It was my second time to come to Reeves on that day. As my friend requested me a time late morning, so I reserved 11:16 but it was not a good time to play two bags. Because there were a lots of practice golfers on the course and we have to wait for few minutes before every shots. I believe that Reeves is one of the best courses to teach golf to your child, girlfriend or a beginner of your friend but if you want to play fast, you should reserve your tee time in an early time in the morning to avoid those good practice golfers. Then, you can enjoy this beautiful course without any frustration.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

They need work.

Overall a very experience from the course to the staff. Gave them a opportunity to fix it and they were not will to do anything other then make accuses.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

great condition

First time playing on Reeves over the Memorial Day weekend. Greens are in great condition; fairways has some standing water but nothing that inhibited playu. Course needs some work on cart paths and other bumpy areas.

Valid dates: Nov 01, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Back at Kiawah Island Golf Resort for a limited time, the Golf or Gourmet Escape is a perfect opportunity to pursue your passion for the game and experience this premier resort's pristine championship courses.