A view of the 18th green at Bedford Trails Golf Course

Fivesomes Allowed Yes
Dress code Collared shirt required

Snacks, Restaurant

First time here

Nice course. Tight fairways, lot's of trees. I will play it again. Was fun.

Bedford Trails

Enjoyed the course and the restaurant facilities. Staff very cordial and nice plus the owners are great people. Love this venue!

Course needs more care

Ok, I'm not one to write bad reviews on golf courses, as I play often. Now, I've played about seven courses in Ohio to this date in April, 2020(late April). EVERY course that I played so far has been manicured, even with all the rain that we have received. I'm talking about cut fairways and last year's leaves being removed from several fairways. On several holes, I spent a couple minutes trying to locate my ball in the fairway, because they haven't been cut yet. I observed two workers cutting the tee boxes with a push bag LAWN MOWER, and the tee boxes were still four inches long after they were done. I mean...common man !!! I will give some credit to the greens as they were in good shape and putted true. Overall opinion, glad it was only twenty bucks. Maybe it's different in the summer time, but I won't be coming back again.

Commented on 05/13/2020

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par as the current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bedford Trails Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Corona Golf

Being from Pa. we traveled 75 miles to play on ANY type of ground! It has a lot of potential! The Back 9 is tight and lots of trees and woods. The Greens were a 8 out of 10 for conditions and putted True! With some TLC it is pretty darn good for the price! By no means it at a Championship layout but you can have a lot of fun there!

Commented on 04/07/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make the necessary changes. Thanks for visiting Bedford Trails Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Lebel

Nice level course continuos cart paths once everything opens it will even better !

bedford trails

they keep the coarse in great shape considering its winter and they don't close the coarse. I know this time of the year I get the itch to play, they are my only option, keep it up!

Aerated greens

Fairways were a bit thin. The greens were recently aerated and sanded so they played horribly. I feel like a warning should have been made and maybe not charged full price. Other than than, it wasn’t bad for a chilly Sunday morning

Commented on 10/15/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Our apologies for any confusion or misunderstanding regarding your recent reservation. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Bedford Trails Golf Course.

Great day

The staff is one of the most friendly places you will ever go. There was 2 scrambles going off that day. One in the morning 1 in the afternoon we golfed in between them and everything went very smooth. Greens were in great shape fairways pretty good for the summer we had. Great day with friends.

Best day ever

Great course. The staff there are great, friendly, and want to know when your coming back..I had one of my best rounds ever. Plus a great meal there after our round. They make the check in so easy.

Good for the money

It’s not a bad lay out. Straight forward for the most part. Plenty of timber outside of some fairly wide fairways. Rough was fair. Greens rolled better than they looked. Other than the Golfnow app booking 4 guys on the same time, it was well worth the money and the drive! The ranger is a nice guy. He didn’t know the course record but I doubt my 69 touched it. Pretty easy track

Commented on 08/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Bedford Trails Golf Course another try in the near future.

course conditions

The fairways and greens were great. Especially with all the rain we have had. Some standing water in the ruffs but not terrible. The staff has done a great job keeping the course playable.

byv

Weather conditions not withstanding!

The course absorbed copious amounts of water prior to our visit. The staff did not give us a heads up before our arrival or even after our arrival when we checked in. ( 2 other course this week did call me thank you Pleasant Valley CC & Butler’s GC) 80% of our lies we experienced standing water and we were forced to lift clean, and search for dry ground then place.
Greens on the front were very small but had to be very slow due to exaggerated back to front slopes.
The back 9 saw the greens enlarged and level out but the speed was still very slow.
As for the lay out we played the tips and the course forces you to hit straight as it is very tight due to tree lined fairways. Even with the wet conditions we did not need to pull out the driver more then two times all day.
Expect to play your long irons or rescue clubs all day off the tee. The small greens are hard to hit but chipping after lift clean and placing into an ultra slow green made for easy up and downs today.
The best part of the course are there par threes. The worst part is the frustration of missing small greens with good shots.

Commented on 06/25/2019

Hello, byv. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We with the recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens from the water on the course. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bedford Trails Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice spot

Solid all around. Was a busy day and pace was perfect. Starter was friendly and genuine.

I felt bad for the staff that was extremely shirt staffed...the did their best...poor management

Commented on 05/29/2019

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to know you the staff was working very hard, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Bedford Trails Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Quality

I’m going to give this course 5 stars. Most critics might not, but for April and the rain we just had this course was in great shape. Greens were magnificent, the staff was super friendly and the pace of play was perfect. I’ll definitely be back for this price!!

Terrible course conditions

Management seems to be more interested in the bar and restaurant than the course conditions.

Terrible fairways and tee boxes.
No drainage. Hard clay that holds water on top of surfaces. Leaves that seem to be over a year old, and groundskeepers to busy flirting with ladies at the bar rather than addressing issues mentioned above.

Not good.

Commented on 04/10/2019

Hi Hushk! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Cheap and choppy

Early in the year but leaves galore. Choppy greens. Fairly dry however. Not a super challenging course but it is tight. Can’t beat the price though.

Commented on 03/26/2019

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Pulaski, Pennsylvania