Bedford Trails Golf Course

Bedford Trails Golf Course
Blue 70 6340 yards
Scorecard for Bedford Trails
Blue M: 70.4/119 405 550 410 347 398 180 425 135 317 3167 345 351 155 475 362 565 370 400 150 3173 6340
White M: 67.0/115 W: 69.7/119 390 530 400 335 380 150 415 125 305 3030 335 340 145 460 350 545 355 380 135 3045 6075
Red W: 65.1/109 310 440 340 287 338 130 352 116 255 2568 290 280 135 385 287 485 304 300 130 2596 5164

Year Built 1985
Fairways Winter Rye

Fivesomes Allowed Yes
Dress code Collared shirt required

Decent Price for the quality

The Greens at Bedford are really nice but the fairways and tee boxes suffer from the course being a true 5 star rating, staff is very friendly and the price for the course is fair overall I was pleased with the experience

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 08/28/2018:
Hello, thank you for sharing your review, We truly appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team. It looks like you had a smooth round and a friendly experience with our staff, so we are glad to see that. We hope to welcome you back for an enjoyable experience on the course in the near future.

Will play again

Front nine was super slow play, followed a morning league and took 2:45 minutes. Back nine was wide open and played it in just 90 minutes. If the course was as nice as the staff, this place would be packed everyday for sure. Not going to complain about high grass because no one can keep up this time of year around here, but to say the greens were slow is an understatement! Will definitely give it another look when the grass slows down a bit. Course does not play long, so a few different shots are required.

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 05/22/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for the 3 stars. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the condition of the course, but happy to hear that you had a friendly encounter with our staff. We cant wait to see you back.

Nice Play

Not the best course (Feb so greens not the best but will play later in year) but price was nice and employees and owner were great! Had good time winding down in bar. Food good as well, for a bunch of Pennsyvanians!!

Fun course!

Very friendly staff in the clubhouse. They always treat you good. Greens were in great shape,rest of course very dry. Lots of roll. Not many leaves to contend with. Enjoyed the round!

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 09/12/2017:
Hello Dennis, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bedford Trails Golf Course, in the Cleveland area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a sub par customer experience at our golf course and your feedback is appreciated. It looks like you may have enjoyed the off-course amenities, so we are glad to see that. Thank you for golfing with us and we hope to earn your business again soon.

nice day

No problems at all except for slow play on the front nine. Need to watch for Thursday morning tee times as there is a senior league teeing off then.

s l o w play

no ranger to monitor slow players. starter woman very unfriendly and uncooperative. made my partner and me wait for a threesome at the turn while they ate their hot dogs and drinks. wrong wrong wrong waited for the slow threesome for every shot the last 9 holes.

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 09/05/2017:
Hello Patricia, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bedford Trails Golf Course, in the Cleveland area. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor customer experience with us. Your feedback is appreciated, especially when it comes to hearing about the slow pace of play. Thank you for choosing our golf course and we hope to earn your business again soon.

Good challenge-tight fairways on several holes

Always enjoy playing here. this was my 4th time.

Staff was friendly and speed of play was very good.

Ran into slow group but not until the end of the round

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 08/02/2017:
Hi Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Bedford Trails Golf Course in the Cleveland area. We appreciate the 3 star rating and hope to see you again soon!

Nice course for replay, Great great breakfast

First as advertised and the hook that got me initially, it had a great breakfast menu for well prepared food and quick, polite service and staff.

The clubhouse gentleman was great as i informed him that it was our first time there but we wanted to grab a bite to eat and he sat us down and check us in for golf while we ate! Outstanding and very memorable service and the waitress was so nice, friendly and accommodating as well and above what could be expected!

The Golf, it was a bit of a challenge as it was a day removed from some bad storms and was cart path only and i had some older not so mobile guys with me, made for a longer than normal round but it was justifiable considering the conditions.

The course layout was very nice but not exceedingly difficult, short reachable holes with very nice greens, which if rolled would have been immensely better but considering the recent weather it was above average and definitely worth a replay. Travel about an hour from North Pittsburgh area.

The only pitfall of the day was a brief interaction with the grumpy would appear to be ranger who had falsely accused us of not obeying the cart path only, but we quickly corrected him however he gave no apology or remorse for being a crab!

As usual we got over it quickly and had a rather enjoyable round!

first time

The course is in relatively good shape. Many doglegs and several tight driving holes make hitting it straight important. Greens are a little bit slow but still somewhat challenging due to some sloping greens. Enjoyed the course and would definitely return.

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 05/19/2017:
Hello Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our course, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our course layout and pace of play. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Lots of trees

This course is tight and tree lined on almost every hole. You have to hit straight off the tee box or you will be punching out a lot. The greens are in good shape and they role really nice. The staff is really good. Stop after your round and eat they have really good food.

Don't go !!!

The greens appear to be painted on. Very little grass on them

Response from Bedford Trails Golf Course on 02/09/2017:
Hi John, we are happy to see you enjoyed our off-course amenities and course layout. It is unfortunate to hear you were unimpressed with the conditions of our greens. We have passed your feedback on to the appropriate teams to improve this for the future. We hope you can give us time to change and come out to enjoy another round in the future.

No Start

I didn't even get off the first tee. Set up an early tee time hoping to beat the locals out as I was visiting Ohio alone. The lady at the course could not figure out how to charge me for the golf now fee. After about 10 minutes and a trip back to the car we finally figured out the fee. Next I was told to talk to the starter about the cart. No starter. A gruff old guy said somethings about he would be here at 8:00. Went back in and asked if I could get a cart. Meanwhile locals are grabbing carts and loading up. I became a bit agitated and asked if I could get my money back. The nice lady obliged and I went on my way. Looked like a nice course so I would say it's probably worth a look.

Great Deal.

Nice course. Well kept and can't beat the saving posted on golf.now. Friendly staff. Pace of play very fast.

Well maintained great staff

Great value for the money. Nice and level not much water

Nice Course

Course is nice. Since it hasn't rained in a while it was dry. Course play was super slow because of high school teams playing on foot. But will definitely play again.

kids

I get my kid during the summer months and he loves going golfing with me. I've taken him to at least 10 different places and never once did I have to pay for him to ride. I paid 3 dollars less for him to ride than I did for me to actually play. Besides that and the horribly unlucky group of people I was behind, I enjoy playing there. 3 hours on the front 9 for a solo golfer is a little much. I left after 11 holes as I couldn't take it anymore.

Summer of Rain

tough to tell about how course plays when not underwater. Beautiful property, nice layout. Greens are almost all identical, small, round shaped and sloping back to front. Below average green speed. Don't remember if I saw a bunker.

Pulaski, Pennsylvania