Royal Crest Golf Club
Scorecard for Royal Crest
Blue M: 70.9/118 382 224 394 553 164 432 444 313 421 3327 398 345 229 346 544 445 517 230 382 3436 6763
White M: 68.5/111 353 207 345 544 153 417 344 300 396 3059 338 321 204 318 532 433 479 172 349 3146 6205
Yellow M: 65.1/103 327 195 331 485 140 350 332 287 316 2763 326 315 192 250 426 354 424 155 304 2746 5509
Red W: 67.8/107 282 160 264 400 120 350 299 250 316 2441 289 290 150 250 426 354 424 143 304 2630 5071

Year Built 1966
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect William Burdick

Clubs No

Credit Cards Accepted None

Pace of Play

The starter let 2 groups off of the back just as we were making the turn. Killed our pace. Very disappointed.

Good course.

Good course for the price. Some spots in the middle of the fairway but finished 18 in 3hrs. Friendly staff and a nice layout. The only downfall was the huge hazards in the middle of the greens.

Lots of Bare Mud Patches

The course is okay, but has lots of mud patches in the fairways and around the greens. The greens were good. If they took care of the fairways and approach areas, it would get a much higher rating. Not a very long course from the tips. The pace of play was okay, but could have been slightly better. The ranger was trying to help, but not much you can do about slow/bad golfers.

Disappointing to say the least.

I booked this tee time for 7:30 in the morning as a hot deal. I played the front nine in a little over an hour and a half and was done by 9:05. When booking this tee time I was never told that there would be a ladies league teeing off the back nine that I would have to wait for. By 11:30 I was through 4 holes and decided that I had enough. When booking this tee time it would be nice to know that I would not get the courtesy of making the turn without having to wait after a ladies league. If I continued to finish the round I would have completed the round after 1:00, making it over a 5 hour round. Very disappointed in my first experience with golf now and this course.

My round - 07/18/2018

Before booking your tee time, make sure you call the course for league info. You don't want to stuck behind their few Sr. leagues they have going on daily. We played the front 9 in a little over 2 hours and then making the turn it took us 3 hours to play the back 9.

Course needs a starter!

Upon check in everything seemed great. No wait! Got to the turn, to figure out there were leagues! No one told us anything about! Then a starter came over , finally! To tell us we had to start on the 15th hole. Couldn’t even play after that, cuz of the men’s and women’s leagues! Tee off at 7:00am. We wouldn’t have finished till at least 5or 6 pm! Greatly appreciated the girl at the club house gave us a rain check for 9 and a cart! Thank you young lady!

Great staff

Played the round of my life (69) and it was all because of how well the greens we’re maintained. The staff after our round was tremendous. We ate lunch and had some beverages, they were very knowledgeable about the course history and everything about the course.

Poor Course Management

Played this course for the first time. I was the second golfer out on the course at 7:30am as a single, with a twosome playing in front of me. Pace was great finished 9 in about 1:15, the twosome in front of me only played 9. When I made the turn, the course allows at least 4 groups of 4 start on the back 9 (mixed walkers and riders, older players that weren't any good). Took me 3 1/2 hrs to play the back 9...a total of 4:45 to play 18 holes when I basically opened the course at 7:30....I will never play this course again, and tell all my friends to stay away from this course due to poor management...

Bill from Akron

I played this course 25 years ago when it was private. The course is a nice layout with several doglegs requiring 5&3 wood shots. The greens were in great shape generous and true.. The clubhouse is old but the staff is friendly. Unfortunately we had senior female leagues going off on both nines, which resulted in a slow round. The started helped getting us out in front of the leagues. We made the turn and there was another senior female league. Overall the course was a enjoyable I will play it again. I would suggest asking if leagues are scheduled before scheduling a T time.

Course was in very good shape. Although it was Labor day, not a lot of golfers out. Great pace of play.

Good Day

This course is pretty simple, straightforward and flat. Super easy to walk, hardly any sand, and the lakes on it don't really come into play. This course is dead flat so easy to walk if you prefer. Was able to fly around and make the turn before leagues started at 3:30 (which seems like an early time for league play to begin) The best part of the course are the greens which are huge, and pretty quick.

2 notes if you've never been out here before 1. Bring a rangefinder for the pins, there could be a 2 club difference between a front and back pin. 2. Those playing the blues may be disappointed as 6 or 7 of the back tees are just kind of on the ground and sit below the main tee box. The course either needs to build these up or remove them.

great course for beginners

I played tho course a lot growing up and now my son plays it. it is a good course for beginners and is easily walkable. The condition is not bad, and it is a good value.

Valley City, Ohio
Brunswick, Ohio
Olmsted Township, Ohio
Hinckley, Ohio

Valid dates: May 20, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019
Enjoy exclusive access to the legendary courses of TPC Sawgrass with a 2 night stay, breakfast and 2 rounds of golf.
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!
Unlimited Golf Stay and Play at St James Bay Golf Club