Brookledge Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

The course is in great condition

Absolutely love playing here. Today, however, was very disappointing. Didn’t play until 1:24, and the greens had not been cut or rolled. I never mind paying more in the weekends, but the greens should be cut/rolled every Saturday/Sunday. Other than that, no complaints. Love it there, and all the staff!

Commented on 05/26/2020

Hi, geno22. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Superb

Great courses. Conditions and greens are consistently the best in the area. Great staff as well.

Commented on 05/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Jmetz61! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Golf now VIP gets jobbed out of tee times

As a golf now vip, I was called a day before my 9 tee times and told they were all cancelled by the course. Only reason was ‘overbooked’. Made tee time 4-5 days before actual time. Golf now could do nothing about it.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hello, bompalou99. We appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Never disappoints.

The course is in great condition for this time of year. The greens are in great shape as always, but not yet rolling as they will be. The course always provides a challenge.

Commented on 04/29/2020

Thank you for your review, u4559794. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

10th green closed

10th green has a temporary green in the fairway — their tearing out the steep bunker that protected the green. Looked like it’s gonna be outta commission for awhile.

Commented on 04/21/2020

Hello, johnnylew. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars. We have projects underway. We hope you'll bear with us through this transition and give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

To early in season?

No tee boxes so made it kinda difficult to know where to drive at. I’m not a pro I normally play from the whites

Commented on 04/21/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Best January Golf!

For January in Ohio , Brookledge is hard to beat!
the Ball has some roll and the greens are very puttable!
Great guys in the Pro shop!

Commented on 04/22/2020

Hi hschulte7234. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Great Janurary Golf

The guys at Brookledge are great! The course played really great for a January Day! Greens were in unbelieveable shape! and the place was packed!

Commented on 02/04/2020

hschulte7234, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 05/12/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Adrianc24! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Course Conditions Good but my Nephew was not allowed to ride in cart with his Dad

While the course conditions were great our experience was dampened due to the fact my 10 year old nephew was told he was not allowed to ride in a cart with my brother in law who is his DAD and was forced to walk...While everyone is concerned about Coronavirus sometimes common sense needs to prevail when a 10 year is not permitted to ride in a cart with his father who he lives with...With wet conditions my Nephew said after the round his "feet felt like ice cubes, they are cold...wet and sore..." after the round. While everyone wants to feel safe during these times, these mitigating conditions actually put my nephews health at risk by making him walk alone. The staff at Brookledge didn't seem to worried about that. The staff stated this was a rule of the Summit County Health Department....We have played other courses in Summit County and around the area during this Pandemic and never had an issue until now. If restrictions like this are in place they should be noted on the golf now reservation form.

Commented on 05/05/2020

Hi, BMroziak. Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. These restrictions have been lifted and we hope to see you with your family members again soon! Thank you for visiting and playing at Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/22/2020

Hi, Bill9823675. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great greens

Nice course, great staff, would play again and again!

Commented on 04/13/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, dillona1! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Course is in great shape and the staff is amazing.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hi TRAVIS3747675. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Winter Golf

Unbelievable that Dec golf in OH would be this good. Temp in mid 40's with sunshine and minimal wind. Greens fast though a little bumpy (what can one expect after prev week with rain and snow!). Course wasn't as wet as I expected, though cart path golf for the most part. Pace of play was 4 hours with the course as busy as most summer weekdays.

Commented on 02/04/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Vernonh472. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed from your round with us. Thanks for choosing us!

Commented on 01/03/2020

Commented on 02/04/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Brookledge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/03/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club.

One of the best public courses

Excellent course. Many public courses are just up an back of varying lengths. Brookledge has interesting and different holes., more like a designed country club. I strongly recommend it for elder or beginning golfers. For the more experienced and better golfers, the play from the tips will challenge you. The greens putt well and hold well as the weather will allow.. Try Brookledge and you will be back.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Your feedback is important to us, admail11. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Terrible management

Every time I play here I feel like I wasted money. The course management is terrible the pace of play is always garbage and the pin placement is always terrible. If you want to enjoy your round dont play here. I am a single digit handicap and I feel like whoever cuts the holes has never played golf before. They seriously have zero cares about pace of play. I have been a starter at a golf course and I would be embarrassed about the pace of play on a busy day at my course compared to a fall slow day at this course.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, Nick8322473. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Bob's Views

Played course quite a few times. never disappointed. greens always great. fairways always great, tees always good and staff very friendly, Price for what you get is outstanding.

Commented on 02/04/2020

Hello, u000001851340. Thank you for reviewing the course. We're glad you found the pace of play during your round excellent. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We are glad to see you also rated the course conditions and our staff to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 12/02/2019

This course has great greens.

Very friendly staff and pace of play was good. Two greens had snow on them but the others were fine.

Commented on 02/04/2020

bigdog53, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Great public course.

Brookledge is a great public course with a variety of holes. It is not the usual up and back public golf course. Short holes, long holes, but mainly interesting holes. Greens are in great condition and putt well. I would recommend this course to the average and senior golfer. Do yourself a favor and try Brookledge. You will return.

Valid dates: May 05, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020