Brookledge Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Course is in great shape and the staff is amazing.

Winter Golf

Unbelievable that Dec golf in OH would be this good. Temp in mid 40's with sunshine and minimal wind. Greens fast though a little bumpy (what can one expect after prev week with rain and snow!). Course wasn't as wet as I expected, though cart path golf for the most part. Pace of play was 4 hours with the course as busy as most summer weekdays.

Commented on 01/03/2020

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 01/03/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club.

One of the best public courses

Excellent course. Many public courses are just up an back of varying lengths. Brookledge has interesting and different holes., more like a designed country club. I strongly recommend it for elder or beginning golfers. For the more experienced and better golfers, the play from the tips will challenge you. The greens putt well and hold well as the weather will allow.. Try Brookledge and you will be back.

Terrible management

Every time I play here I feel like I wasted money. The course management is terrible the pace of play is always garbage and the pin placement is always terrible. If you want to enjoy your round dont play here. I am a single digit handicap and I feel like whoever cuts the holes has never played golf before. They seriously have zero cares about pace of play. I have been a starter at a golf course and I would be embarrassed about the pace of play on a busy day at my course compared to a fall slow day at this course.

Bob's Views

Played course quite a few times. never disappointed. greens always great. fairways always great, tees always good and staff very friendly, Price for what you get is outstanding.

Commented on 12/02/2019

This course has great greens.

Very friendly staff and pace of play was good. Two greens had snow on them but the others were fine.

Commented on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Great public course.

Brookledge is a great public course with a variety of holes. It is not the usual up and back public golf course. Short holes, long holes, but mainly interesting holes. Greens are in great condition and putt well. I would recommend this course to the average and senior golfer. Do yourself a favor and try Brookledge. You will return.

The Best Course In NE OHIO for the money

This is such a great course (wonderful layout) that is always in great condition. The staff here makes the course even better as they are very friendly, professional, kind and caring. I took a lesson with Greg last year on my hybrids and within minutes he was able to have an immediate impact on my ball flight and consistency; less than 8 months later I aced the 214 yard par 3 8th hole with my 3 hybrid that was perfectly struck thanks to Greg’s teaching tips. Pace of play is usually great here. Can’t say enough good things about Brookledge, truly a gem and for the money, in my opinion can’t be beat in NE Ohio. Warm regards always~Mark

Commented on 11/13/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Brookledge Golf Club!

Course was in near perfect shape

Considering it was October 28, this course was in fantastic condition! Although, as expected at this time of year, there were a few soft spots here and there. Gorgeous day! Gorgeous course!

Commented on 10/30/2019

Commented on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Brookledge Golf Club!

Fall Golf

Had to start on the back 9, but was paired with a great twosome. Fairways were in good shape as well as the greens. Pace was a little slow until the turn. Overall a great fall day to golf!

Commented on 10/21/2019

Great Conditions

The only reason for the 4 star review is because the greens were absolutely lightening fast, but not receptive. Course was in fantastic conditions. Staff was super friendly. Layout from the tips is decently challenging.

Word to the wise, sround this time of year, If you book an early round, check the temperature before you do. Have a 7:53 tee time but didn’t get off until 9:30 because of frost. No fault to them, I just didn’t think to check the temperature when I booked the round.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 4-star experience. Our team has plans to make the greens more receptive in future. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Excellent shape for mid October in northern Ohio. Fast greens that were smooth and true, and difficult with subtle reads. Leaves were only a problem off the fairways.

Commented on 10/18/2019

Amazing Greens

For October, the greens were amazing. Very impressive

Commented on 10/11/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off and that the greens are rolling true. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

A great public course

Brookledge is a great public course for the money. The staff could not be friendlier. I am, and play with seniors (75-85 yo) and from the front tees the course is challenging, yet doable. I like the relief differences and the variety of holes on the course. It is NOT a boring course, while still being playable. I would strongly recommend anyone to try playing it. Good greens and an interesting layout.

Nice city course

For a city owned course not too bad. Greens fast fairways green and weed free, traps maintained well. Overall would play again.

Commented on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Brookledge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Challenging greens!

The course is pleasing to the eye, and challenging to the clubs. Probably my favorite course to play in Akron, with challenging greens,, well-placed sand traps, and a nicely maintained course throughout. Highly recommend!

Consistently good

Brookledge is just one of those courses where you can always count on it being in good shape. The more seasons of golf that I get under my belt, the more I appreciate consistency. Over the years, many courses have had a few seasons where they were top-notch but eventually fell by the wayside. Brookledge has been consistently good for over two decades.

Commented on 09/11/2019

Valid dates: Apr 03, 2020 - Oct 24, 2020
Sunriver Resort's Unlimited Stay & Play Golf Package includes unlimited play on Meadows, Woodlands or Caldera Links along with one round at the famed Crosswater Club per day during your stay. Better yet—your lodging is included! Two person, two night minimum stay required.