Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Consistently good

Brookledge is just one of those courses where you can always count on it being in good shape. The more seasons of golf that I get under my belt, the more I appreciate consistency. Over the years, many courses have had a few seasons where they were top-notch but eventually fell by the wayside. Brookledge has been consistently good for over two decades.

Commented On 09/11/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Aerification Notice

Golf Now has opened my eyes to many exciting and different courses throughout Ohio. For this, I am very thankful! Due to the affordable prices that are offered and the selection of courses, I frequently travel an hour or more to play these fun and challenging courses. However, today was the 2nd time I traveled an hour plus to play a course only to find that only one nine was open for play due to aerification. I understand this is a necessary process for courses to maintain there quality. I double checked my reservation receipt after I found out that only one nine would be open after driving over an hour to get to the course and there was no notification. I only golfed nine holes out of the 18 holes I paid for because when I went to go around for the 2nd nine, there were 25 carts on hole 10 waiting to tee off. I checked the app for tomorrow and it is noted as aerification, but it was not noted for today’s round. I would have golfed another course today if I had known or possibly not driven as far. I love the Golf Now App. I feel they could do a better job of notifying potential golfers of aerification so at least the golfer is aware to make a better informed decision especially when it comes to travel and ultimately enjoyment of play. On a positive note, I did record my first ever Eagle on hole #16! Thank you for your concern.

Commented On 09/11/2019

Let us first start by thanking you for the great review. This is the experience we strive to provide. We partnered with GolfNow because we believe in offering our golfers the best opportunities in golf, whether that be with our website or our partner’s. We will continue to work hard and create an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice round

This was the third time I have played here. Much better this time and the course was excellent. I will be back.

Commented On 09/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Brookledge Golf Club.

The course was but...

I am not a pro golfer and we went out right before a league and we felt pressured to play it was not relaxing to play but other then that i loved it

Commented On 09/03/2019

Hi! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Excellent Course

We were only able to play 9-holes due to an outing, but the course was still very accommodating. Excellent value for your money. Pace of play and course conditions were beyond expectations for a public course.

Commented On 09/03/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented On 08/13/2019

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Perfect course for fun golf!

Extremely friendly staff and super fun scoreable golf course! I will be back many times and highly recommend this course for all skill levels!

Commented On 08/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

A couple nits to pick, otherwise awesome

Played on a Sunday afternoon for only 27.00. I'd say anything under 40 for this course is a steal. The layout is outstanding for a muni, and you'll hit every club in the bag. Fairways and bunkers were in good shape. We played late in the day so the greens were pretty covered in ball marks, but still rolled ok. The only real weakness was the tee boxes--a few were completely beat and it wasn't helped by the fact the tee markers were really close together. Course was really crowded but still got done in 3:50. Definitely one of the best courses for the money in NE Ohio

Commented On 09/03/2019

Hi there - thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented On 08/08/2019

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We will follow up with our team to everything we can to make sure the greens and tee boxes are fixed. Thank you for visiting and playing at Brookledge Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Over booked

The course was way over booked and we had to play the front nine twice or get a rain check. They had a tournament and high school teams playing as well as regular players. They should have just closed it to the public. However I do like playing here.

Commented On 08/02/2019

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will use your review as guidance to help improve the overall pace of play at our golf course. Our team is glad that you like playing our course and we hope that you book another round with us at Brookledge Golf Club!

But as usual always backed up and no rangers to help out! People just randomly decide to go off the back 9 and when we made the turn had 3! Groups that did this to us! Group in front had a 2 pm tee time and they had 8 carts backed up on hole number one so I guess they all decided to just start on 10! Very frustrating and this happens all the time at this course. As a result of this it took us forever to play the back 9! Don’t plan on going back!

Commented On 07/29/2019

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Fun course to play

I drove over an hour to get there from Hubbard ohio,but it was worth the drive. The course was in excellent condition except for hole #14 I think were rain I think did some damage to the cart path and had to use replacement tee area. The greens were in excellent condition and putted great. A lot of the greens had well places knolls around them which Made up for the rather short length of a lot of the holes. Eric and the rest of the staff welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Great course for the bogie golfer to feel good about his game .

Commented On 07/18/2019

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! Our team ensures that each golfer has a positive experience at our golf course. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Brookledge Golf Club.

Hidden Gem

Doing a lot of maintenance for the good. Course was in excellent shape. Definitely will play again!

Commented On 07/18/2019

Thank you for such a great review. Our team will be pleased to know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you again at Brookledge Golf Club!

The course is in very nice condition. Pace of play was a little slow, but not real bad. I an looking forward to going back.

Commented On 07/08/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We always want to make sure our course is in great condition. We look forward to seeing you again at Brookledge Golf Club.

Excellent

Many courses are cutting back and you can tell...not Brookledge! The course was in outstanding condition! Well worth the fees!

Commented On 07/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us with some feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed yourself. We hope to have you back in the future!

Commented On 07/03/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing from our golfers, and we hope to have you back!

Commented On 07/03/2019

We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your round with us. We hope to have you back soon!

Beautiful course

Course was very well manicured. Nice layout. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Pace of play was good.

Commented On 06/10/2019

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Thanks for reviewing us! We hope to see you again soon.

Commented On 06/10/2019

Wonderful Friday Afternoon

This course for the cost is a must play for any level golfer. Difficulty is low and gives your average golfer a real chance to score. Very well taken care of, open concept and pace of play good. Very nice driving range. I will for sure be back soon with friends

Commented On 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to see you had a great experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Spring review

Course is in good shape this early in the season. I think clearing out trees around 2 and 3 was a great move.

Commented On 05/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars, we are happy you enjoyed the conditions.

Valid dates: Feb 01, 2020 - Feb 29, 2020
Three days of UNLIMITED golf and Three nights of lodging with FREE golf shoes.