Twin Run Golf Course

Type Public/Municipal
Twin Run Golf Course is a municipal course in Hamilton, recognized for being the third best city in Ohio for golf, and one of the top 100 in the country. The course is popular for its affordable rates and the challenging but playable layout. At just over 6,500 yards from the back tees, it is not an overly long course but it offers some fairly difficult holes. The fairways are very player friendly though, providing some room for error, but accuracy should still be a priority. The layout is diverse enough to appeal to a wide range of skill levels. It is not too intimidating for beginners but it's still a fun round for better players. Twin Run G.C. is known for being one of the area's best values, especially when you take into account the excellent conditions on the greens and fairways.
Twin Run Golf Course
Scorecard for Twin Run Municipal Golf Course
Black M: 71.0/124 424 524 149 301 195 552 417 322 461 3345 305 477 401 142 575 356 167 330 417 3170 6515
Blue M: 68.9/121 391 470 130 295 144 535 383 315 445 3108 273 466 356 115 536 338 155 326 395 2960 6068
White M: 63.9/105 W: 68.5/114 345 383 130 250 125 439 338 265 365 2640 165 395 251 101 370 291 155 260 297 2285 4925

Year Built 1962
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March - November

Dress code Colared shirt required

Twin run golf

The course was in great shape and has a lot of great holes.

Nice short course

2 of us played in the afternoon and we had no one in front to slow us down. I enjoy this short open course. It is hard to get in much trouble. Fairways we're in fantastic shape and the greens, though beat up slightly, rolled true. A fun place to play.

Couse is in nice condition

I've played this course over the last 20 years. And I've never seen it look this nice. The fairways are plush and the greens are well kept. Highly recommend to play this course if you get the chance.

Got the hot deal, we had a lot of rain, course was in good shape. Bunkers were in need of a rake.

Course in great shape

By far the best value in golf I have seen in a while. Greens and fairways in great shape. All around fun course to play with friendly staff

Nice round

The course is moderately challenging. tee boxes, greens and fairways in very good condition. the course was packed and pace of play was still less than 4 hours with only short waits on several holes. good value

Great layout

I had a great time playing Twin run. The course is in excellent condition. Tee boxs, fairways, and greens are great. Staff was very friendly, Greens were a little smaller than I prefer. The course had a lot of rain the last couple of days, so the small greens weren't a factor. The greens held well. I would think when they firm up they would be difficult to hold a lot of approach shots. All in all a great day. A little hard to find. Google maps, and Golfnow sent me on a goose chase. Had me in the middle of a sub-division 10 miles away. Golfnow was no help in this matter. But the price was right. $13.

Good Solid Golf Experience

If you are looking for a good all-around value, Twin Run will meet your expectations.

Gem

First time playing this course and I must say I will be back. The layout is very good. Tee boxes excellent, greens excellent fairways excellent and around the greens where second to none and most bunkers were play able. If you have not played this course, do yourself a favor and play it.

Great course in great condition ! Friendly staff ! This is just a really fun course to play !

Twin Run Delivers

Twin Run is a regular on our rotation of area courses our Senior group plays. Fairways, greens and tees are in great condition. Course layout and diversity of holes make this a fun day.

Commented On 10/18/2016

Thanks for your review, Emerson, and we love seeing you and yours on the course. Hope to see you again soon!

Condition

Great shape , especially for late September. The fairways were in exception condition

Commented On 09/21/2016

Thanks, Mykie, we're glad you liked it! We hope to see you again soon.

Average

The greens in good shape, fairways on most holes were good, pace of play was a little on the slow side, and almost all sand traps had water and were unplayable. The man who checked me in was the most unfriendly person I have seen in a long time.

Not sure if I would make the trip again to play there.

Commented On 09/15/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kat. Your feedback regarding the course conditions is greatly appreciated, and we'd like to apologize for the reception you received at the course. We want our guests and players to feel welcome at the course! Thank you again, and we hope you join us for another round soon.

Booking issue

Hamilton golf courses do not receive the booking correctly. There is no name assigned to the tee time. They also didn't reveal that the front nine was closed and we had to play back nine twice.

Commented On 09/09/2016

Hi, Fritz, and thanks for taking the time to review us. We're very sorry about the booking issue -- if you ever have concerns in the future or would like to doublecheck with us before your round, don't hesitate to give us a call at (513) 868-5833.

Will be back again.

Course was in good condition even with rain previously through the week. Really liked the fairways, rough was in good condition, and greens rolled well. Would play again.

Commented On 09/09/2016

Thanks for your review, Cody! We always appreciate feedback from our players. We hope to see you again!

The course has chacter

Course was in the best shape i have ever seen.For being in the Fall there was no problem with leaves.The course was in great shape.

u000005851248
Commented On 11/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our course! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon! Be sure to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for special online promotions and offers. Thanks again!

Terrific Value

This course is in great shape ! The only thing that needs attention is the sand traps. They need sand !!! The Pro shop is lacking in mechandise since the City assumed responsibily for the course but then I don't go to the golf course to buy equipment. Don't let the "emptiness" of the Pro shop deter you, this a great course & great value

u000005851248
Commented On 11/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback you are willing to give. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon. Be sure to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for special online promotions and offers. Thanks again!

Very well maintained Excellent greens!

We arrived a little early and were allowed right on the course. The greens were rolled recently and were Awesome. The bunkers were freshly raked but could use some new sand. All in all the course was in great shape and was fun to play.

Oxford, Ohio