Bunker Hill Golf Course

Golf Season year round
Architect Alec Ternyei

Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

Much Improved

Had not played Bunker Hill since earlier in the year. Was nicely surprised to see the course in good condition. Weather was cold, so course was empty and my buddy and I flew around the course. Greens were in pretty good condition, people need to learn to repair pitch marks, especially as the greens were very soft. Nice layout with some challenging holes. Has not been on my course rotation list but will need to reconsider this. Enjoyable round of golf

round at bunker hill

Great fun course that I have been playing for over thirty years
The course is in the best condition than I can ever remember
Small undulating greens that are in great shape
Very reasonable to play and the staff is very friendly and helpful

Commented on 10/25/2019

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon! Until then, take care!

Hunks Bunka

Great dau. The tee boxes are a little beat up.
Greens in good shape.
Fairways were doable....
All in all great value, and great day..
Recommend!!

Commented on 10/25/2019

Exceeded expectations

Haven’t played the course in a few months.
The course was in good shape. Pleased considering it’s October. Greens were slow but in fine condition as were the fairways.
Leaves were not a factor .

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Beautiful Day

We had a hot deal tee time of 10:12 in the morning. It was chilly to get started but the day turn nice and warm. My sister and I paired up with a couple guys that became friends on the course 2 years ago when they paired up on a hot deal. They were such fun to play with. That’s the beauty of golf getting outside in the nice weather and meeting nice people. The course was in good shape being so late in the year. The greens were ok but people should fix their ball marks. I fixed 2-3 on each hole. The course is not long but on a couple holes you can lay up or go for it. Making it somewhat challenging. I will play here again as it’s a great deal on Golf Now. I will recommend this course to my friends.

Great day

Had a great round. Had to move around to enhance the pace of play otherwise I’d still be out there.

Bunker Hill

The course was in pretty good shape. The greens were really nice the day we played. with the exception of the 18th hole most were laid out nicely. I would play here again

Hard ground

I like this course but it was very hard this time around. When you hit the fairways the ball would bounce and roll forever, same for the greens. The weather hasn’t helped and I know it’s very dry but I guess that’s why you have sprinklers. Our round was a little over five hours due to some slow golfers in front of us and in front of them. Would recommend a ranger to move things along. Good layout just needs a little care. Would still come back but when we get a little rain.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent experience. Your satisfaction is a deep concern of ours as we always aim to exceed expectations. Your review will allow us to follow up in areas you voiced concern. If possible, please reach out to us directly so we discuss your review in more detail. We hope you will come back soon so we can WOW you on your next visit. Until then, take care!

Good Round

The course really was in better shape than most clubs in the area.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Staffs are so unkind with the group from golfnow

A staffs was not so unfair to the group from golf now.
We 3 players were waited for more than 30 minutes to wait for one player so we passed our original tee time about 10minuts more

Great course for value

Second time playing here and the course is in good shape event his late in the year. Excellent value course. Always meet nice people here in the clubhouse and on the greens. Will be returning before year is up.

Commented on 10/28/2019

Beautiful layout, unhappy with staff

Played a round as a foursome at 9:36 am. The course was in great shape, greens were difficult and well taken care of. Tee boxes were moved often enough to keep them in good shape and fairways were kept in great condition. Front 9 ran smoothly with a group in front of us and a group behind us, solid pace. Back 9 was a very different situation. We called the office at the 9th hole to order some food from the café which was convenient to keep solid pace. We got our food and left the café and there was a group on the 10th teebox waiting to tee off and a group on the green of the 10th hole. By the 11th hole, there were two groups ahead of us waiting at the teebox, and when we finished 10, we joined them to make THREE groups backed up at the tee box. By hole 13 it was too much, so the group in front of us called the office to complain. The office said, “Sorry, there’s nothing we can do.” They made 0 effort to fix the pace of play, which was disappointing. They could have sent a ranger out to ask the group in front of everyone to skip a hole, or even just ask them to pick up their pace. The customer service really affected our time on the course.

ok

The fairways not in good shape on a couple holes. A couple of my drives went right down the middle of the fairway but would take a bad bounce and due to the crab grass and stones ...

Fun round!

I like this course a lot. Not too difficult and always enjoy playing. Once in a while, it can be a slow round but for the most part, play is quick and pretty memorable holes!

Commented on 08/08/2019

Hello, Tony3975989. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Great Course!

Played 18 at Bunker Hill this morning. Course was in good shape. Staff couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. Will definitely be playing here more often.

Commented on 08/09/2019

Hello, thank you for your 5-star rating! Please book another round with us soon at Bunker Hill Golf Course!

Dollar to dollar?one of rothe best!!

This course is only 15 minutes drive from my house, I've played over 20 years in here, always staffs are kind and well trained.
Sometimes it could give you a little bit of congestion to play however all 18 holes pretty much challenged for your shots. Thanks again "Bunker Hill" and all workers

Belle Mead, New Jersey
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Skillman, New Jersey
Princeton, New Jersey

Valid dates: May 10, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
Every spring getaway should include the perfect mixture of lakeside recreation and 4-Star relaxation! The Tahoe Tap-in Stay & Play package offers a luxurious stay at Edgewood Tahoe Resort plus your choice of two rounds of golf with a cart at Lake Tahoe's only public lakefront golf course, two 50-minute treatments at the serene Spa Edgewood, or one of each for each night per reservation.