Hinckley Hills Golf Course

Hinckley Hills Golf Course
Scorecard for Hinckley Hills
Blue M: 71.1/124 510 494 461 170 349 198 388 214 630 3414 392 497 266 372 195 300 498 166 409 3095 6509
White M: 68.8/120 480 475 461 160 266 140 311 163 592 3048 368 467 253 372 178 287 396 144 332 2797 5845
Silver M: 66.2/112 402 370 461 160 266 130 206 140 406 2541 335 393 207 294 164 287 396 144 332 2552 5093
Red M: 64.4/106 W: 69.3/116 402 370 424 143 218 130 260 140 406 2493 335 393 207 294 164 120 396 144 332 2385 4878

Year Built 1963
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Harold Paddock

9-Hole Rounds 11

Cool, windy day

The course for having very few players on it was busy with people keeping the course maintained. Since it was fall the greens has a lot of leaves and the greens were wildly slow. Shag carpet slow. But the price paid was value for the money. A few strange holes to keep it interesting.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 10/15/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your experience with us, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass it along to our team. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to the 5-star experience that you deserve.

Will Golf Elsewhere From Now On

Been golfing here for years. Beautiful views of the area. The cart paths are rough and have been for years. The fairways had some bare spots. The greens were ok. Its usually easy to grab 9 holes during the week, without a tee time which is one reason we golf here. My issue is with a cocky staff member who seemingly chastised me for finally picking up a club head cover that had been left there 6 weeks ago. Her sarcastic demeanor was simply wrong and unnecessary. One of the maintenance workers also copted an attitude with us on the course. Staff unprofessionlism is the reason we are through with you.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 09/28/2018:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Hinckley Hills Golf Course, in the Medina County area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Great Value

Played course that was alittle muddy but enjoyed it. Couldn't be disappointed for the price!

Response from Hinckley Hills on 09/25/2018:

H. Hills

Great course! Would like to play in dry conditions.

Solid layoit

First time on his course. Love the back to back par fives to get the round going. Pretty straight forward, but great views and different tee box angles makes for a great day on the links. Just hope you hit’em straight! L

My friends and i used to play this course a lot. I got tired of the old guy behind the pro shop counter. Not friendly and very grumpy. I go to play golf and forget about the world for awhile. I don't need attitude. Get rid of him.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 09/10/2018:

Awful Staff

God forbid you mistakenly leave your golf head cover here. After calling to say I may have left it there, they held it in their lost and found for me to pick up. Admittedly, I failed to do that in a timely manner, but that does NOT warrant a nasty voicemail implying the cover has been an inconvenience. Nor does it warrant an unprofessional interaction between the staff and my mother, who picked it up for me. I'd recommend avoiding this place at all costs.

This course

This course is very challenging and tight but fair if you play it as designed. If you go after it though it’s gonna bite you back so fast you’ll look up and have a triple. The back 9 is very challenging and on a couple of holes downright mean. Take your lumps and keep it moving. I lived playing this course and the staff is great. It could use a driving range to loosen up other than that it’s a very scenic drive to get out there and well worth the time. Great course!

Hinckley Hills

Played Hinckley Hills for the first time as the regular courses I play were sparse for tee times. Pace of play was strange. Waited on every hole and every shot but still got nine in in two hours. First hole was pretty narrow. Thought I would be in for a treat. Then got to the green. Greens are like concrete. They do not hold shots, which I don't mind but they were also the slowest greens I've putted on in 25 years. It would be one thing if they were hard but fast but it was literally like putting in the fairways of the normal courses I play. Because of that, I didn't bother to play the back nine and did not get a rain check as I will not be playing it again. The price is way too much for a course of this nature. $25 with a cart is where this course plays and that should be for the weekend. It is an old duffer course and for weekend warriors. For the money, there are way better options.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for coming out to Hinckley Hills and for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the condition of the greens. We will keep working hard to have the greens in great shape during the heat of the summer, and we hope you will be able to see improvement if you choose to come back and visit us again sometime.

Great First Time

I live in Phoenix, AZ and was visiting relatives. They recommended this course and I'm glad they did. A great layout and scenic views all around. Course is a great challenge. Thank you for the opportunity and accommodating me.

So beautiful

The course has some of the best greens around. Fairways are good. Sand is lacking but im happy to pull.

The layout is very unique and challenging.

The scenery is captivating if not distracting. Simply beautiful country.

Staff is exceedingly friendly and accomodating.

A favorite of mine and highly recommended everyone try.

Thx

Guy

Honest Review

Coarse was not well kept at all older guy working the pro shop counter is grumpy and just not very nice. Younger guy working the pro shop counter and everyone at the food and beverage stand were very nice. For the price I would rather play at Sweetbriar, Briarwood or Big Met. This used to be one of my favorite courses a few years back but they have just fallen off.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 06/04/2018:
Hello Zander, thank you for taking the time to review our course, Hinckley Hills Golf Course, in the Ohio Medina County area. We are sorry to see that you may have had a poor customer experience with us and that the course may not have been in the best shape when you played. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can improve your experience with us in the future. Thank you for choosing to golf with us and we hope to see you again soon.

I know it’s early however the tee boxes are horrible. They are tore up and extremely bumpy.

Response from Hinckley Hills Golf Course on 04/30/2018:
Hello Mike, thank you for taking the time to review us, Medina County in the Medina County area, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the tee boxes so may work on any necessary improvements. However, we're glad you received a good value for your round and had a fun time on the course. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good price, good course, slow pace

Nice course, good deal on golf now. Only golf here when price is reasonable - pace of play was pretty slow for two experienced good golfers. Enjoyable course though. Not much golf etiquette or starter help with play throughs.

A Nice Track

I Enjoyed The Track Immensely! It Tested My Game!!

Richfield, Ohio