Pine Lakes Golf Club
|Red (W)||73||4822 yards||74.4||118|
|Black M: 70.3/121||519||369||153||398||334||196||382||398||529||3278||519||385||198||385||495||415||168||339||430||3334||6612|
|Silver M: 69.8/119||460||334||138||360||319||179||358||384||505||3037||502||355||171||375||480||405||156||329||419||3192||6229|
|Gold M: 65.5/112||445||269||110||324||307||160||279||292||479||2665||378||322||150||365||465||350||132||289||409||2860||5525|
|Red W: 67.0/110||347||240||100||226||298||153||277||282||451||2374||374||248||140||280||360||280||107||259||400||2448||4822|
|Futures W: 62.3/102||300||120||75||190||175||110||200||130||255||1555||250||145||100||140||295||190||95||165||300||1680||3235|
Nice course, slow play
Beautiful course. Played well. Had a couple slower paced groups in front of us.
Great would have been better with a Marshall to keep pace of play better. Great price and very nice course.
The course was in very poor condition. The was maple seeds all over every green on fairway was completely covered with them. Impossible to putt. The sand traps were full of weeds and unplayable. I played the course a few years ago and it was nice. Looks like no maintenance has been done. I realize it’s been a rainy spring. But other courses I have played are in nice condition. Especially weekends someone should haven blowing the greens to get rid of the seedlings.
Hello Terry. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star and we take single star feedback very serious at our course. We are so sorry about the condition of the greens during your round. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Pine Lakes Golf Club.
Really nice course, flat with a few challenges for the average golfer. My first time playing this course, was a little wet around a few greens but ball was clearly visible in the fairway. Staff was friendly, definitely plan to come back when its completely dry.
Course was in great shape considering all the rain we have gotten lately. Staff is always friendly. Have played here before. If it was closer , I would play a lot more often. Price for the course is great.
I have played Yankee Run and Oak Tree in the area thought i would try Pine Lakes. Pine Lakes is a nice course i especially liked the back nine.
Have been playing there for 30 years and is the best nowadays.
Nice mix of hole difficulty
Rained today but even still the course is maintained well. Course has a practice range and putting green to use if needed prior to play.
Great Course, Excellent Value! Must Play!
A nice course tucked away in Hubbard, Ohio. They are always having deals on the weekends after Noon and 2PM, sometimes unlimited golf after 3. You can't beat the prices for this course, no matter when you go. Chris and his staff in the clubhouse are, hands-down, the best.
Course is somewhat challenging if you have never played here, but it is the greens that will hurt you. They are pretty small and have a lot of slope to them. Your approach shots on most of the greens really depend on the flag stick and where you ball ends up.
1. Par 5 - Reachable, trouble only far left and right. Depending on tees and wind, your second shot can be a 5-wood or up to a 7-iron into the green. Green slopes back to front, and left, so it is best to be below the pin and to the left.
2. Par 4 - Short, uphill. Fairway wood off the tee is fine. Green has a ridge towards the back, so mid/front pins can be trick. Best bet is to be below the flag and to the left. If the pin is back, try to get it up the ridge.
3. Par 3 - Narrow, downhill over water. Wedge/9-iron for most players. Green also slopes, so try to go longer and spin it back.
4. Par 4 - Trouble way right, so anything left/middle is fine. Green slopes hard back-front and to the left. Again, below the pin and to the left is the best.
5. Par 4 - Short, driver not necessary. One of the hardest greens on the course. 50% of the green will not hold the ball, so don't land short. Also, don't go long or its down a hill. Don't worry about hitting it close, just try to keep it on.
6. Par 3 - Nothing very hard here, but hole does tend to play longer than the card says.
7. Par 4 - Blind tee-shot, keep it between the trees with a little left/right action. Fairway is usually a little soft short of the green, so balls don't bounce up a lot.
8. Par 4 - Blind tee-shot, keep it between the right trees and the pine in the fairway. Driver is not necessary. Green is a tricky one. Green is measured left to right, so a red flag means its on the left side. It's not deep, so always play to the center.
9. Par 5 - Reachable for longer hitters, keep tee shot between the bunkers. Right bunker is carry-able for most hitters. Bunker is to the left/front of the green, so if you can't carry that, best bet is to go up the right side for a good lookin 3rd shot.
10. Par 5 - Long, but can be reached. Keep drive out of the creek on the left. Lake in front of the green, bailout to the left. Green has a lower level front/right, so if the pin is in there, try to spin it back down the hill.
11. Par 4 - Short, blind tee shot down a hill (might be able to see the top of the flag). Aim over the left bushes in the fairway or between that and the large pine. Green slopes back to front.
12. Par 4 - Small green, not much going on. Best miss is to be short.
13. Par 4 - Avoid the left creek, driver not necessary. Green is uphill, slopes hard back to front.
14. Par 5 - Reachable, large landing area off the tee. Best bet is to play just left of the tree on the right-side of the fairway. Bunkers guard the green, but there are openings to sneak a ball in.
15. Par 4 - Avoid the right trees and left woods, driver not necessary. Green slopes to the right, so try to miss there.
16. Par 3- Beautiful hole, lots of slope but ball will usually hold. You want to be below the cup here, not on the sides.
17. Par 4 - Drive-able for some, if you can hit the 10 yard landing area. Else, bunker will come into play. Driver is not needed for a short iron into the green.
18. Par 4 - Tough finishing hole, dog-leg right. Driver will still leave you with a mid-iron into the uphill green.
A hidden jewel great layout!
We play this eighteen hole course whenever we get a chance. Great layout, the course is groomed well, the staff is so welcoming and friendly.
Located between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Do not pass an opportunity to play here.
A very, very good course. Greens & fairways were in excellent condition. Difficulty is so-so. Staff is very friendly. well worth the trip to play this course! #3 is a par 3 and the view to the hole is intinidating.
Can't beat the deals from golf now. Great course for the money
We played pretty early in the morning and there was a fog like haze which made play a little tougher than it should have. Once the sun came out and the greens dried out the coarse played great. A nice layout, the GPS on the cart was nice And they even had a large book like flip folder on the dash that gave you all the yardages to the traps, water, creeks etc. which was a great help figuring out not only how far you were to the hole but how far the edges of the hazards were to the front and to clear it which really sets you up with all you need to know and the right club and whether it was better to lay up. Can't beat the price even at the regular cost for this coarse. A must play if you're in the area.