Olde Dutch Mill Golf Course

Windmill 72 6188 yards 70.4 124
Bicycle 72 5591 yards 69.0 120
Skate 72 4878 yards 69.7 115
Scorecard for Olde Dutch Mill
Clog Tees M: 71.5/126 404 468 499 322 183 402 340 208 388 3214 454 168 414 536 284 510 405 145 407 3323 6537
Windmill Tees M: 70.4/124 357 455 485 313 164 384 317 172 370 3017 443 150 380 530 271 487 395 127 388 3171 6188
Bicycle Tees M: 69.0/120 335 445 470 286 142 346 392 147 312 2875 367 131 334 459 257 476 305 108 369 2806 5681
Skate Tees W: 69.7/115 313 401 415 269 114 210 270 131 294 2417 300 89 326 412 226 410 295 102 301 2461 4878

Year Built 1952
Fairways Winter Rye Grass

You Get What You Pay For

Not a bad deal, $10 for 18 Holes. Course was in relatively poor condition, but the greens seemed to be pretty decent surprisingly. Hard to distinguish between rough and fairway, no visible yardage markers, and bunkers were a disaster. Staff was relatively friendly, and pace of play was very fast.

Crazy tree placement

Strange tree placements on a few holes especially ones that block/hinder approach shots from center of fairway. #16 back nine tree center of fairway about 100-125 yards out from green. Par three on the front nine tall tree near center obscuring shot to green from tee box #5. You will need to shape tee shots on first two holes to avoid the woods and river. Greens nice shape considering heat wave in the area. Club house with small dining area; food is good. Alcohol beverages available with limited selection. Over all I find golfing here a pleasant experience.

Worst course condition

This course had no yardage markers. Fairways were like playing out of the rough. People jumping holes. Caught other players picking up my ball twice. What a disappointing course.

What happened?

Two years ago, my wife and I found this course and just loved it. We played today and I cannot understand how it could go downhill so quickly.

The staff is wonderful and always amazingly friendly.

But, the only good fairways we saw were the ones visible to the road. Otherwise, we were playing in unmoved fairways, ridiculous rough, mud, etc. We were SO disappointed...this was our favorite course to travel to from Akron. We paid for 18 holes but left after 9. I dont know that we will be back.

Amazing staff & Great golf

Had a great time at the olde Dutch mill on Wednesday. Had alot of fun on the beautiful course and then had great food and service with my favorite bartender EVER!!! Thank you Sherrie and the rest of the staff there you guys Are AWESOME!!!

St. Patrick’s Day

Started the day very cold but warmed up by the turn. Staff was friendly, beer was cold, food was good and we had the course literally to ourselves. For the time of year and the rain/snow we’ve had the course was in really good shape.

Fun Golf

The golf was great. Played Saturday & Sunday. Pace was typical for Saturday, Sunday was great but weather was a factor for low number of golfers. The only issue we had both days was the golf carts are in terrible shape. Carts would barely pull us up hills, don't shut down when you stop etc. Sunday we had to go back and get another cart. We have golfed here several times the carts are always the same.

COW PASTURE

Unfriendly staff, extremely dirty carts, dirty restrooms, golf attire not required. Now the Cow Pasture....sprained my thumb on first hole trying to put my tee in the rock hard tee boxes, Cemetery between the 1st and 2nd hole, that's a little eiree, fairways are hard as the highways. Get this i hit a 3 iron 300 yards on the par 5 2nd hole. We had had enough after 2 holes and anyone that gives this course more than a half of star is crazy. My opinion is it's a very good waste of farm land, didn't stay around long enough to see the cows, pigs and chickens. Wouldn't play it again if I was given a free lifetime membership. No yardage markers,etc. They should pay a small fee to anyone who can make it thru 3 holes on this place......remember don't wear anything light colored or you'll leave as dirty as the clubhouse and restaurant.

Had a great time. Course was in nice shape and relatively forgiving. Would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Commented On 09/06/2017

Thank you for the 4 star rating and we are very glad that you enjoyed playing Olde Dutch Mill. We hope to see you again! Please check out our Glow Golf event on September 15th!

Really choppy fairways. Slow pace of play. Tough terrain

Commented On 08/31/2017

Good Afternoon u259206246

We apologize for the negative experience that you had at our course. Thank you for you r comments. We take customer concerns very seriously as we try to provide the best golfing experience in the are. Please contact us for a promo code to come out and try us again! (330)654-4100 and as for our director of golf.

Sloped Greens Makes This Challenging!

This course plays much nicer in the spring but dries out come summer. Need to club one down on virtually every hole because the ball hits, bounces and rolls out. Tee boxes were a mess with broken tees and ground was so dry you could barely push a tee in the ground. Greens were surprisingly in great shape but can be a nightmare based on where the pins are because a short downhill putt can literally roll 20 feet if you miss. Water hazards need some treatment, they were green and ugly.

Commented On 08/30/2017

Good Afternoon earkandee. Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill GC. As always, we take customer's concerns very seriously. We apologize for the conditions of the tee boxes and we will take your comments into consideration going forward as we try to deliver the best golfing experience in the area. Please contact us for promo code to give us a try again! (330)654-4100 and ask for our director of golf!

Not bad...

Course was challenging and fun. It did take a little long to get through 18... Overall not to bad.

Commented On 08/11/2017

Hi Paul,

We are very sorry for the slow play but we are happy that you enjoyed the course! We hope to see you again soon!

Typical my buddy Frankie course, GofNow beware

Same GolfNow second class citizen attitude experienced at most courses. Wasn't paired w/ person who had the same time. Starter was more concerned about times scheduled at the time when he assumed I'd make the turn, despite my having paid for 18 holes. BTW, walked 18 in 2 hours 45 minutes and made the turn an hour before the group he was overly concerned about. Had to play the course back nine first because of 4-5 foursomes on the first tee. Was told that they were a FAST scramble, lol. Really, what's fast? 6 different times had people associated w/ course drive by in carts for no apparent reason. Word must have gotten out that there was an outsider on the course. Very apparent that this was a "gumbah" course; AKA "my buddy Frankie." or "home of the bar stool pro." Greens were wavy. Had a poor experience, to say the least.

Commented On 07/28/2017

We are very sorry for the poor experience you had at our course. Customer service is always a our #1 priority. We appreciate the feedback and we will address these issues immediately. Please contact our Director of Golf at (330)654-4100 so we can discuss these issues further.

Great Character -- Wonderful Employees

My wife and I played here for the first time and we will definitely be back. I really liked the uniqueness of the course: the alternate names for the tees, the individual names of each hole, etc.

What really impressed me was the kindness and friendliness of the employees. EVERYONE was amazing. I cannot overstate enough how great they were. You can tell it is a core value of the course.

I was also quite impressed with the number of women on the course. Bringing my wife, it was nice to be able to take her to a place where we didn't feel pressured, were getting hit into, or looked down on since I had "a woman" in my group.

My wife and I are getting old together and, to be able to play the sport we love at a great place like this is a treasure. Thank you...we will be back.

Commented On 07/21/2017

Thank you for the kind words and the five star review! We are so happy you enjoyed the course! Treating every customer like family is what we strive for every day! Hope to see you again soon.

Great day of golf

Had a 8:30 t-time got there early at 8:00 while on practice green 4 groups of 4 ask us to go ahead t off since there was only 2 of us after 2 holes we caught up with another group of 4 who again let us play through. What a great punch of guys we came in touch with. The staff was very friendly and the course was in pretty good shape. Would definitely recommend this course.

Commented On 05/23/2017

Waffle44, we are very happy you enjoyed your round! Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill and we hope to see you again soon.

Love this course

Played here many times got into a scramble on the 24th and was my first scramble. Staff is always great would definitely be back to play

Commented On 05/13/2017

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Hope to see you again soon!

Olde Dutch Mill never disappoints

I really enjoy this course. The back to back Par 5's are a great feature and the water and bunkers make it a challenging place to play. Greens are always in great condition and never seems to play too slow. I drive 40 minutes just to play here

Commented On 05/13/2017

Thank you for playing Olde Dutch Mill! We are glad that you enjoy the layout so much! Hope to see you again soon.

Poor maintenance

There is hardly any distinction between fairways and rough. Fairway grass is much longer than it should be. Greens are inconsistent. Course does not drain water well. I don't intend on playing this course again

Commented On 05/13/2017

We are sorry you had a bad experience. Please stop out and try us again as we continue to improve course conditions! Please give us a call at (330)654-4100 and ask for Mike. I would be happy to set you up with coupon to give us another try.

This course has great features

watch water but over all you pack extra balls and go play

Commented On 05/13/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We hope to see you again soon!

Warren, Ohio