Executive at Pleasant Valley Golf Course

Pleasant Valley Golf Course is a 27-hole facility that offers an Executive Course as well as a nine-hole, par-3 course. The acres of rolling countryside that surround both courses provide an idyllic charm to the casual, friendly atmosphere. The Executive Course is divided in the middle by a valley with scenic views on either side. The layout tumbles across gently rolling terrain that provides some interesting changes in elevation. The player-friendly course is comprised of 10 par 4s and eight par 3s. Water hazards and sand bunkers come into play but it is not terribly challenging. It is still approachable for beginners and more skilled players will find it enjoyable for a casual round. The par-3 course at the facility is great as a warm-up or additional practice.
White 64 4330 yards
Scorecard for Executive
Mens M: 60.0/103 135 340 260 150 180 305 285 330 140 2125 200 175 165 315 250 175 360 310 255 2205 4330
Ladies W: 64.0/109 135 340 260 150 180 305 285 330 140 2125 200 175 165 315 250 175 360 310 255 2205 4330

Year Built 1976
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Ron Kilbarger

GET RID OF MARY AT FRONT DESK !!!!!!!!

We booked a tee time for Sunday, August 2 at 11:15 am. Upon arrival we entered office to check in and presented the Golf Now confirmation. We were rudely greeted and Mary acted totally disgusted and told us they do not accept Golf Now tee times on Sundays and it was a mistake. We are waiting for a call back from Owner Mike Kilbarger regarding this incident. THIS COURSE IS NOT WORTH THIS TOUBLE! PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

Take Your Golf Now Confirmation Into The Clubhouse

This course does not use a computer system for tee times and doesn't take tee times except for Golf Now. We played on a weekend and the lady behind the counter was very flustered by the Golf Now process and had to see our confirmation so she could write down all of the information. Course was great, they just need more than one person handling golfers and refreshments. $5 deposit for coolers which they want in cash so they can give it back to you after the round. Great course to work on iron and short play.

As a beginning golfer, this course has just the right amount of challenge and it allows you to feel good about your overall round. Would definitely play it again. This course also allows you to work on shots and learn. Plus staff were great!!!

its a par 3

not much to say about a par 3 course. I took my nephew out to play this little course since he has never been golfing before. He had a blast so we enjoyed the course.

A fun course

Course was not busy so we were able to play rather quickly, can be very slow if the course is full of players. Use this round as a tune-up for an outing in a couple of weeks. Always have fun, good for work on your irons and a few holes that are driveable par 4's.

Behind the times

Upon entering the facility the lady behind the counter gave us a hard time because we used computer discounts to play. She was extremely rude and acted as if we were a burden because we had coupons on our phones that must have been too tiresome for her to scan. I have been playing this course my entire life and have never felt so unwelcome. I have been there previous times and have had to leave due to league play. Most courses welcome walk-in golfers but apparently not this place. Not to mention this course is extremely overpriced and I would not golf there if it weren't for computer discounts. She left a group of 5 with 3 carts play ahead of us all day which added an hour onto our time. I will not be returning. This lady needs to get with the times.

rude staff

i grew up playing on this course, it has become over priced for the quality of the course. it is a very short course, most par 4's can be reached with driver. i only play this course when i can get deals on golf now. its not worth over 20 bucks to play. they do not offer junior rates for younger players, after all this is just a beginners course. the older lady on the weekends is very rude, she acts like you are bothering her when you show up?? do yourself a favor and drive 5min down the road and play valley view. better prices and much nicer course

Pvalley

Not a bad course just short, driver to a wedge, don't worry about spending all day playing the course

Fun little par3

I had a great time. The course was well taken care of. Just took my irons and walked for the 1st time this year and had a blast. The forcast made for a light crowd and our 4 some was able to enjoy the morning.

nice ececutive course

fun short course. greens in greatshape but slow. fairways just so so with a lot of clover. Not plush!

AWFUL!

I been golfing for several years now, I have played at numerous golf courses. Pleasant Valley was actually my favorite course, the people were so friendly, course was well kept up, but in the last two years, this golf course has gone extremely down. Yesterday, I went to play 18 holes, my girlfriend was just going to ride and watch me. I paid $38. Which the price was extremely high, considering it used to be around $28 for a rider and then a golfer. I was expecting a really nice course. I was wrong! The cart paths were extremely damaged, the grass was not cut very good and the greens were poorly taken care of. The worst part of the course were the lakes. They were ALL green, and smelly. I posted a picture, and you can see the yellow and green in the lake. It smelled really bad, and there were so many mosquitoes and bugs around it. At the end of my round, I went to the clubhouse and ask to lady who I can complain to and tell them about how poorly their golf course was taken care of. The lady got very defensive with me, and told me they take care of their course and their lakes are clean! I don't know what clean is to her, but having your lakes smell, with bugs and green everywhere is not clean. I used to recommend everyone to go here, but I will NEVER recommend ANYONE to go here again. The lakes smell, there are LOTS of bugs, the cart paths are dangerous to ride on, and the staff is very unfriendly. If you are considering going here, DON'T!!!!!!!!!! I hardly ever complain, and this is my first review, but the truth has to come out about this disgusting golf course.

Tee times do not matter

Scheduled a tee time but did not get to actually tee off for 40 min after our scheduled time. The course allows walk ons but does not give those who schedule a tee time presedence, very frustrating.

Pleasant Valley Executive Course

No par 5's only long 3's and 4's. Good course for the more mature golfer. Conditions were good although we've had a lot of rain.

Grass

Grass was very high we lost several balls in play due to unmowed grass greens were pretty good

CALL FIRST

This is a nice local course.Nice owners. Course has outings almost every weekend in mornings. Apparently golf now is booking t -times that conflict with the outings. Course can not refund you.

putting greens are perfect one through eighteen

pleasant valley is well maintained. A nice course from each tee to the green.The par 3 is fun and plays fast if you don't have all day.The executive is more of a challenge to better players but still wont overwhelm higher handy cappers.

FOR OUR PARTIES FIRST TIME, IT WAS OK.

NOT BAD HAD ALOT OF WAITNG AROUND, GOLF OUTING THAT SHOULD'VE STARTED ALOT EARLIER, THE COURSE LETS YOU USE IRONS ALOT MORE.

Horrible Experience

I've played this course many many times, it's a good pick me up course and you can play it quickly. We scheduled this tee time for before an Ohio State game so that we could be done by kickoff. We arrived at the course to play and the most unwelcoming and rude woman I've ever dealt with was behind the counter and told us we could not play because they were having a scramble. We told her we had a tee time booked online and that we paid a reservation fee to book the tee time. She did not offer any kind of rain check or redeem us with the reservation fee. She just said, "You'll have to find somewhere else to play." So that's exactly what we did and I told myself I'd never go back even though it's close to home and cheap/quick. This is unfortunate for me and I hate to do that to the owner, Mike, who seems to always be a friendly and caring guy. He just needs new staff.

Course Yardage Extremely Exagarrated!

I use a GPS yardage finder when I play. All of the yardage is off by 15 to 20 yards on most of the holes on the course. Course is in poor to fair condition. If I paid the regular price, I would have been extremely upset. There are no yardage markers on the course. I saw one in the bushes on one hole while looking for a ball. Don't waste your time or money. Drive 5 more miles and play Valleyview.

Good course

For the price it was a fun and enjoyable course. Will deffinitly be back!

Lancaster, Ohio