Harmon Golf Club

Credit Cards Accepted None
Metal Spikes Allowed Yes

9-Hole Rounds 8

Where do you park..?

Parking along street or up the road in gravel lot two fareway widths away.

Course needed mowed days ago...!!

Go Jerry

Jerry made our day/round. Golf now didn’t have the course blocked off as Harmon had a Sunday morning outing and was closed 45 min past our confirmed tee times. But Jerry got us out first and our round was fast and fun Thanks Jerry! We’ll be back because of you.

great track fun !!

played on a Saturday teed off at 8 am and played in three hours and 10 minutes Super nice staff and all the locals like to play quick! Just play two courses in last week for over $50 bucks and they were not in this good of shape. Small fast greens but i didnt realize even though its 9 holes when you play the back nine there are different tees so it wasnt like playing same 9 twice. Go play it and you will be shocked how nice it is.

Great Course for golfers of all levels

Small greens and big trees on most holes. Have to be accurate on tee shots and second shots. Not a long course so you can hit less than driver on some holes to keep in fairway.

Greens were much faster than last year, so if you havent played in a while you definitely should give it another try

Challenging, well groomed course

This is a challenging, but well-groomed course in the heart of Lebanon. Greens are small and it will keep you on your toes.

Excellent mature golf course

Excellent value - mature trees, long 4s and 5s, and skill needed to play straight! Would play this 9 hole course again for sure!

Unimpressed

While the course is fairly nice there were immediately some turn off's to that will prevent me from ever returning to this course. It began with there being no parking, it's street parking here, there is no parking lot. This isn't a huge deal, but a factor. Evidently the course is notorious with over-booking. There were 4 groups that had an 8:00 AM Tee Time. When a member got irritated at my group and the group in front of me, they complained and we were forced to start on another hole and heavily suggested to play together with a group that we didn't know. The course has a confusing layout, many times having to double back to get to the next tee. Pace of play was fair, but we constantly kept getting bothered by the staff asking us what the hold-up was. We were never held up, they simply overbooked the course. This happened 3 times that we were told to hurry up, though the group behind us wasn't pushing us at all, and we were not pushing the group in front of us. Comment were made from the staff about it taking our group and the group in front of us to long to play. At the end when we turned in the cart we spoke with a staff person that said, "People think this is a beginner course, but it's not for beginners" I replied with the fact that it was just overbooked and he said, "No, we can book a full 18 but people have to play better for it to work." It sounds like they don't want it to be for the common weekender, they only care about their own members and not trying to gain any new ones. I know 2 groups that will never be returning.

A quick 9

Not very busy. A place for a quick nine. Tees and yardage poorly marked.

Opens later than Google posts

Clubhouse opens at 7:00 am, not 6:00 so be aware of this when making your tee time.

Everything else was good to great!

Fun place

This place is awesome. Staff is fun and course is great. New super doing a great job

Awesome hometown course

Small little 9 hole course. But it's nestled in the small town of Lebanon. Great views. Great holes. Would recommend to any golfer

Course was fun, just found hole markings to be hard to follow!

nice nine-holer

A classic old-time layout, with lots of parallel, tight fairways. Topography is gently rolling with a drive-eating deep grass swale that runs all the way through the course and bisects most of the fairways. Lots of mature trees (I said it was an old course) line those tight fairways, so wayward drives are really punished.

The atmosphere was very friendly, laid-back, and comfortable. A little quirky in a charming way - there is no parking lot at the clubhouse, you park on the street. We plan a return visit soon. Just because it is a 9-hole, don't think it is suitable only for beginners or doddering super-seniors. It comes in at 3100 yds from the back tees, and appears to have as many as 5 sets of tees on some holes.

Interesting nine!

I found this course to be fun! A large "dip" runs across a few holes making for some seldom-hit shots. some greens re quite small--remember it was built in 1912! The staff was very friendly, and the course was not crowded.

Nice little 9 hole course

Tight fairways and everything runs down toward the creek bed. Narrow fairways make it a challenging place. We usually were off to one side or the other, ha. Played it twice, from a different set of tees each time which makes many of the holes quite different. Fun. G Man

RUDE REGULARS

Staff were very friendly. Other players on course were very inconsiderate. Twice was almost hit by a ball from threesome playing behind us and they only played 9 holes. I guess they were impatient with us but we were being held up by the group in front of us. The guy in pro shop said some of the regulars act like they own the course, I say let them have it if that's the way they are going to behave on a golf course. Not going to get much return business unless they control the regulars that play that course. I probably won't play there again even though its only about 15 minutes from my house. I like to enjoy my golf, not dodge balls flying at me from an impatient golfer behind me.

Quick 9 at Harmon

I live in Lebanon so having an older public course like Harmon is excellent for those last minute trips - and that's what this was, I booked at 7:30 am on Sunday and tee'd off by 8:05. The course was a bit more crowded when I arrived than expected, but most were standing tee times. I was able to jump ahead as a single and play a round in just under 1:15. Course was in great shape, only issue I had was the sprinklers were still going when I started. For less than $15 total the value is hard to beat. Its not a long course but the variety of hills, mature trees, and doglegs make it interesting. The only other hiccup was my reservation hadn't shown up in their system yet, but not sure if that's a golf now issue or the course. Otherwise it was great to play a quick round and be back home with brekfast by 10 am.

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018