Pebble Creek Golf Club

Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Welcomed

"Awful place!!!!"

crystallevings's avatar

1 1.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/05/2018

First time here, wanted to take my daughter golfing and let me tell you this place is terrible!!! The fairways were in terrible shape, poorly upkept greens. They were busy so we kept letting people go through, 3 holes in the owner( a lady) approached us to inform us that we was to slow and was gracious enough to offer us a bucket of balls for the range, basically told us we needed to leave...after insulting us for bringing our daughter I finally asked for my money back. She argued with me and told me they was just to busy we shouldn't have come today. Paid for 4 people, 3 carts and after only playing 3 holes got less then half of my money back. Save your money because the owner doesn't need it she said. Definately will not be back, especially since they encourage you to not bring your kids to golf

"Just About Perfect!"

mazzetti867's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/06/2016

What I love most about this course is the variety of hole layouts. Reachable par 5's, tight difficult par 5's, tight long par 4's, fair par 4's a par 3 mostly surrounded by water and a long par 3 as well. You really have to think your way around this course, if you love to pull out the driver on every hole this is not your place. Greens are excellent and roll very true. Staff are very friendly and the pace of play is usually not an issue. Anyone that doesn't like this course is either not very good or crazy. Sure some of the fairways can get a little brown in spots but you are gong to have that most places around here. Definitely my favorite course in the area!

"A1"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/06/2015

Pebble in great shape. Fairways great, greens airated recently so they were bumpy and slow, but from previous visits I know they normally roll well and true. Leaves beginning to be a problem, but enjoy the variety of looks on different holes.

"Hidden Gem"

bruce8458427's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/04/2015

Hadn't played there for bout 5 yrs. forgot how much I enjoyed it. Greens that hold ,manicured fairways and nice tee boxes. Very tough back nine. Enjoyed my round. .Will return.

"Average golfer thoughts on Pebble Creek"

Jerry3683759's avatar

2 2.0 stars from 5 Played on 08/29/2015

The staff at check-in was very nice. The course and clubhouse is showing its age and possibly low end upkeep. The fairways and greens were manicured and green. Ball cleaners on each hole and good signage. It would be most helpful if 200, 150, 100 markers were on fairways. Some faded paint does exist on cart paths but not easily viewed. The electric golf carts had good power.

We are average, bogey/double bogey golfers - this course provided driving challenges due to how tight the fairways are with woods, creek/water beds.

We played on a Saturday. Was surprised to see that the greens were saturated with water, most cups on holes were filled with water and noticeable on run of ball when putting. Very little rain in last few weeks so it appears that greens were over watered. We played in afternoon so not sure what it was like in morning - worse?

Play was slow, especially a couple foresomes that spent a lot of time on the green. Our front nine took almost 2 1/2 hours but they were nice, let us pass on back nine, played just under two hours. Again we are not great golfers and we spent our share amount of time looking for balls when we missed the fairways. We finally put our drivers away and used low irons to fit tightness of holes. Approaches to greens are ok, no issues. Par 3's provided some nice challenges with distance and pin placement - fun to play.

Not sure I would go back to play again or recommend. For a majority of the holes it isn't hit friendly from the tee box for a golfer who isn't always a straight hitter.

But, for local golfers, this is a friendly, average public course to play a round of golf. Frustrating for beginners and a bit challenging to those who don't always hit straight, perfect drives. Greens provide positive challenges for all levels.

"Challenging Course"

Rutt62's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/18/2015

Very challenging course. I applaud the course greens keeper and the rest of the staff. With all the rain Ohio has been getting, they have really done a fantastic job keeping it playable and beautiful! The par 5's are spread out evenly to keep the challenge in play. With Saturday play they should as wit her other courses on Saturday's should have a ranger checking the pace of play, we waited on every hole on the back side.

"Excellent Design"

gademarco's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/11/2015
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Excellent weather Verified Purchaser

Great mix of left and right holes. Undulating greens can make your day long if your speed is off. Excellent test off golf.

"Well manicured course"

Jerry4932641's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/06/2015

Great course , a must play for any golfer of any handicap

"No comment"

JaekyuLee's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 09/20/2014
Previously played Played with a group Used cart Played 18 holes Fair weather Verified Purchaser

Average course. please make it simple.<br/> I will not attend to your review any more if you make it simple for customer. sorry

"Great location out in the country"

joeyangel's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/22/2014

Really nice country atmosphere!! Enjoyed very much so!! Awesome customer service!!

Quality of food & beverage: Excellent

"Pebble"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/14/2014

This was the first time playing in about 5 years. Usually very over priced and in comparison to other options the 2nd nicest course in area. Today with a golfnow booking very under priced and in best shape I've ever seen. Will play again!

"Good course, a tad expensive"

flemingd's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 05/25/2014

Probably the nicest public courses in the area, it's just a little overpriced.

Not overly difficult, greens were very slow but very consistent. Course is in very good shape - healthy grass/greens, well mown, no downed trees or debris. Overall nice round.

"A fun course to play."

busdriver02's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 10/20/2013

Many interesting and challenging holes. The greens were in excellent shape. Great course and affordable

"Nice course, slow play"

sheiman1's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 8/18/2013

Front nine was great, challenging holes, well maintained. Made the turn to find 4 groups ahead of us. Course management allowed groups to tee off the back 9, causing us to have to wait for each shot. Front nine took 2 hours. After 2.5 hours on the back we had only played 6 holes and decided to leave.

"This course is a good value for practicing your golf game."

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 07/21/2013

With the rain that we have been experiencing, the course was maintained. Several spots were muddy, but that was to be expected. The value for the course is average, but due to location to home, makes value to me greater. A good place to swing some clubs and get a practice round in.

"Love the elevation changes."

dpyles's avatar

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 7/21/2013

Course received a lot of rain for 2 weeks. Lots of clover in the rough but the staff did a great job making it playable. Only a couple of holes you couldn't go off the cart path. Greens were slower than I liked but rolled smoothly. It's the first time I played the course and will go back as often as I can...

"Fun, challenging, fair course, well cared for"

4 4.0 stars from 5 Played on 7/6/2013

Despite the abnormal amount of rain at the time we played, the course was in nice condition and well cared for. We still enjoyed the course in somewhat :"sloppy-wet" conditions.

"Excellent course and great price"

bsbww2011's avatar

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 06/12/2013

It had ben 3 or 4 years since we had played Pebble Creek. We remembered a great course and found it in even better than the past. Aged well...Fairways, greens we in excellent shape. A few new tees made the Blues a little harder than we remembered. Staff is SUPER friendly...and the pulled pork sandwich was a great way to end the round.

"Pretty nice course."

Chavez800's avatar

3 3.0 stars from 5 Played on 6/09/2013

The course was generally in good condition and was not busy. We were able to get through 18 holes very quickly, but be prepared to have flies following you and buzzing your head on every shot.

"Very Challenging from the Tips !!!"

5 5.0 stars from 5 Played on 5/19/2013

My buddy and I played from the Tips on Sunday. This was the first time we played this course. I loved the layout of several of the holes. It was challenging and Tee shot placement is a must from the tips. If you have the ability to work the ball you will be far ahead of the game on this course. Greens were a little hard for my liking but they were smooth and putted pretty decent. I will play this course again, now that I know my way around it. I would recommend Pebble Creek if you like a challenge and some very scenic and well set up holes. If we would ever get some decent rain in Ohio, the greens may be a whole different story. This was a tough but fun course to play.