Rolling Meadows Golf Course

Rolling Meadows Golf Club has a traditional layout that still manages to feel modern. The diverse mix of holes on the course will have golfers using every club in their bag. As its name implies, the course sprawls across rolling, grassy meadows. There are a few trees coming into play but overall the course is wide-open. The course is easy to walk, making it an excellent option for seniors. There are four ponds that come into play on several holes as well as a meandering stream that cuts through the back of the course. It is not the most challenging golf course, but players of all skill levels will find it to be an enjoyable round. Rolling Meadows Golf Club also boasts a friendly, casual atmosphere and affordable rates.
Rolling Meadows Golf Club
Scorecard for Rolling Meadows
Blue M: 71.1/119 486 343 161 437 513 352 132 428 344 3196 371 376 374 193 534 359 289 185 318 2999 6195
White M: 69.1/114 454 293 154 401 464 344 126 418 328 2982 346 367 345 185 524 340 271 172 309 2859 5841
Red W: 66.7/109 360 234 130 288 384 291 115 333 310 2445 322 351 301 129 399 251 252 161 296 2462 4907

Year Built 1996
Fairways Winter Rye
Golf Season March - December
Architect David Savic

Dress code Collared Shirt, No Cutoffs, Denim OK

Love playing Here

I enjoy playing here each time I come to Columbus. The course has challenging holes and at the end of the golf season it is still in good shape. Plus the value for the course is exceptional. This year they replaced the golf carts which was a solid upgrade.

Poor control, poor conditions

Charging too much for the course. This is a 25-30$ max course. They charged 40$

They don’t control the tee times, we teed off and within 2 minutes we had a 2 some right behind us.

Cart path made it easy to follow direction between holes.

Greens were great. Fairways were wet so cart path only.

Course under repair

I booked my round through GolfNow and was given no indication that the golf course had one side shut down for repairs -- the front was the only playable side. Had a 9:06 tee time, got to the course @ 8:45 & waited in a line of six foursomes for our turn. Finally teed off @ 9:35 -- needless to say it took 2 1/2 hrs to play the front and never was asked by any other players if my twosome would like to play through -- not even once we made the turn and continued to play the front nine again. The fairways are extremely spotty with very few spots to get a comfortable lie -- looks like they've been burnt and aerated recently -- and most of the bunkers are " ground under repair". However, the greens are nice and rolling well and are without many marks. A terribly frustrating round in which we were only able to get in 14 holes due to time restraints. There needs to be better communication between courses and the apps they sell their services on. If I play this course again I will certainly be calling ahead before I book a tee time.

Confidence builder with some teeth

Nice track, smooth greens, and good layout that is fairly wide open but enough danger to keep your attention. I will be back!

Beautiful Sunday Round

Greens in very good shape. Rolled well but held shots as well. Staff very friendly. Pace of play was very good (4.25 hours). Great value for money. Only suggestion is to have a few more benches and water at a few tee boxes. Wide open for most part good for average players

Best Bang For Your Buck!

This course has got to be one of the most highly under-rated courses in the Central Ohio area. Easily the best bargain. Although some of the grass is burnt, the greens and tees and nearly perfect. I'd say far better than some courses charging 2-3x more than this one. Everything about this course is simple. Simple clubhouse/parking/access to golf carts/access to 1st and 10th tees.

There is one bad thing about this course. Be sure to buy lots of water. There isn't any provided on course, and there is no cart driving around looking to sell you any. Also, they make you spend $5 minimum to use a card for payment. Bring cash for that $2 bottle of water (or go fishing for change in your car like I did).

Decent

Rolling Meadows is a decent track that is usually in pretty good shape. I enjoy playing there because of the close proximity to my home and the reasonable pricing when I can find a hot deal. My biggest gripe about the course is the greens. They are been pretty bumpy and INCREDIBLY slow, which any decent golfer will tell you that it’s really hard to make puts in these conditions. Based on the cost of greens fees I would hope to see some type of improvement in the speed, but nothing has changed.

I’ve played this course at least 75 times through the years. What you see if what you get. 7 and 8 are the signature holes through the trees. 16 is a nice par 4 over water and drivable for longer hitters. Otherwise, it’s a very basic layout with no real trouble. The staff is friendly and it’s a laid back environment.

First time playing this year. The course is in very good shape, greens a little faster than I remember. But overall a very nice day.

Nice course in great shape

I'm in the area for a two year work assignment and this was my first time playing in about 2 years. I was pleasantly surprised by the great condition of the fairways and greens. A bit less challenging from the white tees that I played so I'll probably play the back tees next time. Staff was wonderful. I got the very last GolfNow available that day at 4:20PM. There was alot of league play going on so they started me on hole 5. I thank them for that because there was no one in front or back of me that I could see. Had a very good round. Sounds like the "sweet spot" for timing in the evening after work is about 6:00PM to avoid league play. Overall, very good experience and I would recommend to other players.

Greens in Excellent Shape

The course was in great condition, especially the greens which were excellent. It is a good test of your golf skills.

Nice greens

The greens are always in great shape! Worth playing just for the greens!

Easy money

Wide open, easy course to play. What you see is what you get. Can’t beat $12+ fees for 18 and a cart. Course is in good shape. Great place to work on your game. I’ll be back.

Still good

Second time playing this track. It made a great impression on me and my friends the first time we played last year. This year wasn't any different. The fairways are in excellent condition and so are the greens. Looks like a hillbilly course when you roll up but it is a great place to play.

NEW CARTS !

I played today and given all of the rain recently the course was obviously pretty wet and muddy but will be rounding into shape nicely if we can get some dry days. I mainly am writing this to advised that the course has all NEW carts, which has been a complaint for some reviewers. As always I will be back

I Always enjoy the meadows

Very straightforward course. Not very difficult for the better golfer, but that is just fine now and then. Most holes are pretty forgiving off the tee. If you are having driver issues you will likely love it here. Staff is great. Always very friendly.

Greens are usually excellent and pretty darn quick for a modest country course. Bunkers could be better, but that goes for just about every public course anymore. They are just so expensive to maintain.

Cost is quite reasonable. Clubhouse is very modest but it serves its purpose. Dogs, brats, sandwiches, beers, sodas and snacks. Some balls and gloves and a tv and a dozen or so tables.

Carts are hysterically bad. Just accept it. For the price paid you can’t have everything.

I Wish there were more places like this out there that could manage to stay in business.

Jim Dolby

I’m in town on business, and this is a really nice course. The people and employees are kind, the course is layer out nice and well maintained. The price is reasonable. Thanks

Dublin, Ohio