Pleasant Hill Golf Club

2.1
1.8

Yellow 71 5959 yards 68.0 112
Scorecard for Pleasant Hill
Blue M: 70.9/120 491 383 374 224 427 376 182 562 382 3401 515 197 405 195 402 395 213 393 470 3185 6586
White M: 69.6/118 476 367 358 207 413 360 168 549 362 3260 475 175 380 173 387 359 197 375 455 2976 6236
Red W: 66.9/107 389 285 276 123 332 280 105 463 282 2535 366 122 273 102 302 330 111 294 395 2295 4830

Year Built 1969
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March - November

1.6

Horrible Experience

Nothing pleasant about Pleasant Hill. I have been golfing for 30 yrs and have golfed all over the country and I have never seen such rude behavior from the staff. This was my wife's first time on a course and my daughters second or third time. The older man in the pro shop was being rude before we even started stating we would have to play fast. I mentioned letting others go ahead of us and he rudely said "no we have a schedule here" . walked out to the tee to stare at us while we teed off the first hole. then followed us in a cart. Told us after the first hole, which we didnt even putt. Had to hurry up he had 40 angry golfers because of us, It didnt look like there were 40 golfers on the entire course. We said we will be happy to let anyone play through. He then sent another elderly man out to follow our every move. He made a similar comment after the 2nd hole and I said we are done with the rudeness, no one is close enough to play thru and we will just take a refund. The first older man started yelling when we went back to to pro shop. Absolutely horrible experience. Only played two holes then asked for a refund. It was of course pro rated. Even followed us out to the cars to write down our license plate numbers. Really? Stay away from this place. Worst experience I have every had. I would give it negative stars if it was possible.

Owner hates his job

I've played this course several times but will never play there again. Owner hates golfers who book with Golfnow. After listening to him complain for what seemed like 5 minutes, I walked off and did not play a hole. Went to vista Verde and had a fun time with no issues. Never again

Don't book a hot deal

Every time I book a hot deal tee time, this course lets you know they don't appreciate it. Each & every time I book a hot deal, upon check in, this course makes a point to tell you that they do not make ANY money off of it. They act disgusted and say they have to write off the amount of money you paid to golf now. On this visit, it was about 47 degrees outside, 5 cars in the parking lot, and we arrived an hour early. There was not more than a few golfers on the course & the guy told us we had to wait the entire hour until our tee time because we booked on golf now. Not that we expected to get to go off an hour early, but it was quite ridiculous that not a single golfer teed off in that hour timeframe, until a twosome went off at 12:45 & guess what? They put us off right behind them. Why have this course on Golf now if they clearly don't want your business.

bad day to play this course

Fairways had been seeded / aerated and were barely playable. If I could have taken my group to another course I would have. I will say that this course condition is not the norm. Hard to say that it was even worth the hot deal price.

The course was very nice.

The facility was beautiful, the staff were very friendly. We started just a few minutes before our tee time and the pace of play was pretty good. The only thing I would recommend is paying a little more attention to some of the fairways. They are in need of some repair.

Pace of. play was terrible.

No real fairways and pace was ridiculous.real fairways needed

Good shape for fall

This would be considered my home course as it's 2 miles away. Don't play here except last minute when I want to get a few holes in. This course has had problems in the past with browning out and dying but not this year. It is still very green and it has been maintained nicely. Greens were plugged about 2 weeks prior to our play and they have rebounded nicely. Ht a few bumps here and there but pretty smooth overall. Don't hesitate to play here. It's not upscale but you won't have a hard time enjoying the round.

Nice course with some areas under repair plus one long over the water shot.

I enjoyed this local course for the money and look forward to playing it again. The ground under repair and the punched greens took away from some of its appeal for the day but understand if you want a nice course, maintenance has to happen. Women get a nice advantage several times but no one gets an advantage over one very long water hole. Fresh cold water was available every few holes and on a hot day, it is appreciated!! There are lots of trees and several ponds..very scenic. I liked this course!

Poor weather

Good couse and good value

I've played Pleasant Hill about a dozen times over the years and it's one good course. If you have distance and accuracy off the tee, you can score here. The 17th is one of the true signature holes in this area.

Fairways were like the rough

I've played this course several times and this was the worst condition I've seen it in. The fairway had big weeds in them and there was much difference in the fairways and the rough. The greens had been aerated, which didn't make sense to do before the holiday weekend.

Pleasant Experience

The course is an open layout but has plenty of challenges with water to carry. Great for those who don't play much. Good value and extremely friendly staff.

Work in progess

It is a nice layout, not too tight. Several very nice holes. They are working on the clover issue. The rough was not too deep. We had a few balls that took a little to find, but only lost 1. They are working on improving the fairways and will be slice seeding in the near future.

Course has some good holes, especially the back. 16 and 17 extra tough...

I would guess that this course (like many around here) is greener and in the best condition it's ever been in this late in the summer!

great course for the average golfer

This can be very challenging to some and easier for others who are more skilled. This is a very good course that could use some extra grooming. the rough is too long for weekends. You cannot find your ball oft times because of the clover. If they could cut the rough a little shorter it not so many balls would be lost

Pleasantly Suprised

Having played the course some 10 - 15 years ago, I really enjoyed my round at Pleasant Hill. The greens rolled very nice and the layout of the course was generous and challenging at the same time. The 17th hole is a challenge. Overall, I had a great time playing the course.

Good but small Greens

The course is wide open but can present some challenges with some well placed trees and some long par threes. The tee boxes are uneven and unkept. The fairways have potential but resemble second cut type of playing surface if you can find them. No signage on half the holes. Greens are well kept and play pretty true. Most are very small. May have new ownership clubhouse is more general storage area and needs an interior facelift. Pace of play was good. Course was full but not overbooked. I would give it another chance in maybe a year.

Good, but could be better.

Could be a great course. Fairways were long and missing the heavy density of blades. Greens were in good shape, but found a lot of pins leaning where the cup wasn't secure. Overall it is a difficult and fun course, could just use some work.

Fun Course

I have been playing for under 1 year. One of the things I like about golf is playing different courses. this was a fun course and the people were very nice.

Great value for the money

Fairways and rough fairly high, as were tee boxes. Greens were great. Staff fantastic. Will definitely play there again.

Plenty of water

The 17th hole is the highlight of the course, with your second shot over water to the green. Several other holes feature water, so keep your shots straight.

Valid dates: Nov 08, 2018 - Dec 20, 2018