Mill Creek Golf Club

At first glance Mill Creek Golf Club may seem just like any other layout, but it packs much more of a challenge than similar golf courses of its length. At 6,300 yards from the back tees, the course is appealing to seniors and beginners but the hard, fast greens and tight fairways present a formidable test for all skill levels. Water hazards come into play on several holes and there are numerous bunkers strategically placed throughout. The 17th hole is one of the golf course's most memorable. Although seemingly easy at only 160 yards, this hole requires an uphill tee shot past a narrow tunnel of trees to a green that is elevated above the fairway. Family-owned and operated, Mill Creek G.C. has a strong reputation amongst locals for the enjoyable round and warm, friendly atmosphere.
Scorecard for Mill Creek
Blue M: 69.9/121 510 400 135 310 520 340 185 420 375 3195 410 340 505 170 345 315 515 175 340 3115 6310
White M: 68.6/119 W: 73.9/127 490 365 125 300 500 330 165 400 360 3035 390 330 485 150 330 310 485 160 330 2970 6005
Gold M: 64.4/110 W: 68.9/115 425 325 105 285 400 300 125 330 315 2610 325 310 415 100 270 245 400 130 285 2480 5090

Year Built 1973
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season February - December
Architect Bill Black

Dress code Collared shirt required

Excellent condition

The course was on great shape and the greens were excellent.

great value

Great course. Fair to the average golfer and in excellent condition on our day of play. Fairways ans greens in good shape although there could more and more visible yardage markers for those of us that don't slow down play by checking their Gps's on every shot. $3.00 hot dogs a little high.

Nice course but it was showing late season wear. Some very good holes that are challenging. Two holes should have yardages to the blind corner so you don't have to guess Otherwise an enjoyable day.

Fun course

Mill Creek is a really fun course. Fairways are in great shape and not dried out like many this time of year. They've lost quite a few trees to the Emerald Ash Borer, but there are plenty left to make the fairways tight, so staying in the fairway is important. Not a lot of water, but there is a stretch of water hazards on a par 5 that can give anyone trouble.

It was pretty easy to score here

I give this gorgeous property mad props for being a class operation. Thank you for giving me my best score all year. An 80 isn't bad with 10 pars and 1 birdie. I had two eagle tries but blew them. I'll be back to beat my best score. 76! I'm there next week. Thanks Mill Creek

Very nice course

Can not say a bad word about any part of the day we spent golfing here. The course is very scenic and the best carts I have seen in the area.

Fun Track

Course was in great shape. I was a single and played in two hours.

Cramped Layout but Well Maintained

Staff/Facilities: The staff was very friendly, and we saw a beverage cart towards the end of our round (we teed off a little before 9:00). The facilities are in pretty good shape considering it is an older course. There is a driving range and a practice green. Course: The course is in pretty good shape, but the holes are right on top of each other. Standing on one tee box, we were able to see 5 other holes. The greens are small and the fairways are narrow, so favor accuracy over distance. The greens rolled pretty nice, about average speed for a public course. Value: $39 w/cart on a Sunday morning isn't too bad, but there are better values available in the area (Indian Springs & Darby Creek). I guess they figure the appeal of playing the course that Ben Curtis grew up on is worth a couple extra bucks in greens fees. Pace of play: I played with a foursome, and we got stuck behind two fivesomes. We had to wait on every hole. We finished in a little over 4 hours, so they kept up with everyone for the most part. Not sure why a course would let fivesomes go out on a Sunday morning. Overall, we had an enjoyable round on a well maintained course. It is worth a try, if even just to play the home course of Ben Curtis. Just keep your head on a swivel, because balls are flying form every direction.

excellent course

course was in excellent condition ,played on a Thursday and was very crowded. cart path only because of all the rain weather was excellent. I will play a lot more.

Very Happy

Friendly staff. Friendly, courteous golfers. I was paired with different gentlemen for each 9 as the first one only played 9. No pressure. Had to wait very briefly on 4 or 5 holes. I am a high handicap player and found the course to be reasonably challenging but not stupid hard. Only negative was driving range was closed and is apparently very small anyway so if you like to warm up with full swings you might want to do it before you come. Overall a great value and very pleasant day of golf. I definitely hope to return .

Welcome Home!

The course is in great shape. The greens run true and can be very fast. Water comes into play on 4 holes on the back 9. The grounds crew is very friendly and works hard. The clubhouse group is always friendly and will do what they can to accommodate your schedule for the day. Two putting greens with chipping permitted are excellent for practice. The driving range is irons only but has a target green and sand trap off to the side.

Friendly atmosphere, good value

The folks who own/run this course know and love golf. It shows! The courses well maintained despite the incredible rain we've had this summer. We were a twosome, so we had to wait a bit, but we played in just over 4 hours on a nice day. This is one of our favorite courses.

Great Course, Crowded atmosphere

We arrived early for our tee time by half an hour and the pro tried to rush us off the first tee in between a bunch of turning groups from an outing. Didn't like that. Course is very tight and has heavily mounded greens. A lot of trees that play into nearly every hole. Fun course but is very short from tips (6300). Trees and greens make it harder. Will play again. It would've helped knowing the course ahead of time so I could have hit different clubs off tees and for lay ups. I recommend it.

Fun Course, very enjoyable

Very nice course with some hills and lots of trees. I love playing here whenever I can.

Delaware, Ohio