1.5
1.7
1.7
1.4

Scorecard for Tanglewood
Blue M: 67.4/107 474 373 236 138 183 435 370 128 297 2634 130 359 127 418 404 500 499 269 482 3188 5822
White M: 66.3/105 W: 70.8/115 457 360 219 130 173 421 355 107 287 2509 120 343 121 403 390 486 484 255 476 3078 5587
Red M: 61.5/92 W: 65.5/102 402 275 213 124 159 352 288 97 203 2113 116 280 98 264 309 377 407 249 376 2476 4589

Year Built 1950
Fairways Blue Grass
Golf Season April 1 - October 31
Architect Richard Wyckoff (1950)

Dress code Shirt and shoes required

1.3

Please don't waste your time

By far the worst course in NW Ohio. The owner is incredibly rude. We were the first group to tee off in the morning and he acted like we ruined his day because we showed up. He was also patrolling the parking lot looking for people who brought their own drink so he could give empty threats about calling the police. We bought drinks from the clubhouse but he still accused us of bringing our own and threatened to call the police. And now to the course..... This course was in the worst shape I have seen a course in years. There was no fairway, tee boxes hadn't been cut in days, and the rough was just weeds. I would never recommend this course to anybody and I hope nobody has to interact with the very rude owner. This course deserves better.

Wow

The first thing you notice is there is a guy mowing with a push mower. The fairways were overgrown and caused alot of time to be lost looking for your ball, it was so... bad the three of us spend I would say an extra 1 and a half hours looking for said balls, on the course because of the shape of the fairways. I won`t be back that`s for sure.

Worst Course in Northwest Ohio

This course is in absolutely awful shape. You are better off hitting the ball in the rough because there is actually grass over there. Hitting it into the fairway is a mistake. It is all patchy dirt that you can't even take a divot with. The carts are complete out of date. I kept having to turn mine off and turn it back on to go again. The greens are also in awful shape. The flags are literally falling apart. The staff is very unfriendly as well. The guy who checked me in acted like I was committing a crime for booking on GolfNow. I showed up a half hour early to my tee time, no one went off either tees during that entire half hour and the staff made me wait until my tee time to tee off. Not at all worth any price you could pay for this.They are better off selling the land and building a housing development because this goes beyond normal repairs.

Will Never Play this course again

This course is by far the worst I have ever played. Terrible layout, awful condition. There is literally no fairways. They only water the greens and t-boxes. if you don't drive the green, you're hitting in a wasteland of hard clay and Haitian like rock beds......whether you hit it straight or not. Literally left after 15 holes because I just couldn't do it anymore. Will never play this course again.

Good Price for a Fun Course

The course wasnt too challenging and was fun to play for an average golfer like myself.

Some interesting and unique holes

I think this course was about to go under several years ago, then a new owner bought it. He took out about 250 trees, tore down the barn where the carts were stored (it was falling over), and spruced up the appearance. I really like this course now. It is usually in good shape. There are some interesting holes. And, it is much more playable than it once was. If you haven't been there in the last three or four years it would be worth your while to go back. I don't think you will regret it.

Last minute golfing

Went online an hour before my tee time and booked Tanglewood. Course was pretty wet but with all the rain we've had that was to be expected. Came up on 2 groups which immediately let me play through. As a single that rarely happens.I thought the course was OK considering the weather lately.

Not fun

Only played here because we got a deal on golf now. The course was understandably wet since it has rained a lot. Many courses are flooded in the area. However this course is tough even when dry. Many trees including a few in the fairways that really make it difficult, or brutal when it is soaked. On top of that, before the round began I was questioned (by the manager I presume) as to what I put in my bag in the parking lot. He had seen me I guess. It was just water but always nice to be irritated before the round begins. Normal price here is 28.50--My point--go somewhere else...

Course in great shape!

Just golfed this course yesterday (May 22) and it is in great shape - fairways nice, greens smooth, course clean... We will see how things are mid-summer when things get a bit drier - hardening fairways?

Rude staff and bad course

The course was poorly taken care of. There were leaves all over the rough and the fairways and greens were in terrible shape. Also the starter/ pro was mean to me.

disappointed

Fairways were like concrete, layout of course is very tightly put together. I'll probably never play there again.

Friendly Staff, Brown Fairways

I arrived to a very helpful and friendly staff. The course was very dry with exception to the greens. Lots of run and lots if bare, tight lies. The rough was non existent due to the brown and dry conditions, do that May or may not be your thing.

They were not pretending to be a top level course and again very very helpful and friendly. I might go back just from the service.

Seems to be an old boys club, but they are trying with what looks like the addition of the Foot golf on the back nine. Give a whirl when you are in the mood for short and different. Tight driving, fast fairways, nonexistent rough, and friendly staff.

Fine course

Played fast. Course was in ok shape. People at the course were very pleasant.

The concrete course

The layout of the couse was very nice I must say but the hardness of the ground made flop shops and spin shots impossible. The ground was so hard my club bounced off the ground before hitting the ball, even when I was in the fairway. There was no way to get under the ball and land it where you wanted. The greens were actually in good condition though, extremely hilly. My cart also died and stalled continually throughout my round. Overall not a terrible course but Im not going to spend money at a place when they dont water the course. Aggervating round of golf.

Pleasent surprize

I haven't played Tangle wood in a few years, I was pleased that the course has improved since then. I'm looking forward to playing the back nine, the crew was working on the greens.

Ok Course To Just Hit A Ball Around

This course is just ok. The greens were in decent shape, but the fairways were a little rough. It is an ok course if you are just looking to hit the ball around. One positive was the quick play

Perrysburg, Ohio
Toledo, Ohio
3.9197882353
Woodville, Ohio

Valid dates: May 23, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
2 Nights lodging at the Best Western Plus of Santee (or comparable lodging partner) and play 3 Rounds of golf on Santee Cooper Resort’s two courses.
Stay and Play
Stay & Play in Golf’s Little Big Town!
Stay and Play
Summer Golf Getaway in Santee!
Stay and Play
Come play in the Olde English District!
Summer Special in Greenville, SC