Style Links
Roses Run Country Club

Year Built 1998
Architect Brian Huntley (1998)

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Extremely Challenging

Especially for the first time playing there, this course was brutal. The wet conditions didn't help, but boy was this a humbling experience. Tee boxes and greens need some work, but will definitely be back.

Don’t spend money there!

Way overbooked- greens in horrible condition - we had to PUSH our cart 5 times to get it moving- not worth the money we payed to play and won’t be coming back

Commented on 11/09/2020

Hi, w appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Roses Run Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Needs attention

Greens and tee boxes could use some fixing. Pretty bad shape. Course has a great challenging layout. Has potential to be a great course if they could maintain it better.

Commented on 11/10/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Roses Run Country Club!

A course you can play all the time

What I like best about this course, it causes you to use every club in your bag. In addition playing from different tees really changes the challange

Great Place

I played here for the first time at the beginning of the season and have been back a bunch of times, and will continue to go back a bunch of more times it's a great course. Starters are usually awesome and treat you well. Fun for friends to go and golf..

Welcome to the neighborhood

This course has some challenging holes in the front 9. But the hazards aren’t why you’d expect. Although there’s at least two sand traps on each hole, the houses are the real hazard. This course runs through several neighborhoods. If you hit a slice or veer too far off the fairway you will definitely end up in someone’s backyard, or worse, against someone’s siding.

Pace of play was good for a Friday evening in October.

Always enjoy playing RR, have already recommended to many friends that also enjoy and appreciated the price deals found on GOLF NOW.

Course backup- pace of play

Pace of play and tee times don't seem to matter here. Hole 1 had 3 people at the tee box. Hole 3 which is the first par 3 we had about a 20 minute wait to hit. Round took 5 hours 30 minutes on a Saturday - starting at noon. Really kills your game and your whole day honestly. Greens had been plugged but that is normal for most courses this time of year.

Commented on 09/29/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Only 9 holes open

They only had the back nine open because they just aerated the greens on the front nine. That would’ve been nice to know when booking it and the whole golf course on the back nine was aerated fairways tee boxes and greens with sandfill everywhere. Putting on the greens was a waste of time and a lot of bad bounces in the fairway from the aeration holes. The scenery and the layout of the course is beautiful and quite a few of the holes are really challenging

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hello, we appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is very important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact our pro shop for further resolution. Thank you for playing Roses Run Country Club. We hope to hear from you soon.

Agitated

We booked day before and were not informed about course conditions. We were forced to play the back nine twice,the greens were arrayed and were charged full price. Drove 50 mins and had to settle for terrible circumstances.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Roses Run Country Club.

Had I known

I understand it’s Fall in Ohio and most courses will start to perform maintenance. It just would’ve been nice to know that I would be playing the back nine twice when I purchased the 18 holes. This was due to the front 9 being shut down for maintenance. Also, would be nice to know ahead of time that the 9 I’m playing twice has already just been aerated.

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hello, we appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the miscommunication you had when booking your round. Your feedback about playing the back 9 twice due to our recent aerification is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you reach out to our team in the pro shop for further resolution in this matter. Thank you for playing Roses Run Country Club. We hope to hear from you soon.

Backed up

I had a tea time for 248 and when I arrive I had four different foursomes at the first tee. It was terribly backed up and had to leave after the 7th hole due to other plans I had made.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Had the same issue yesterday as well, booked 18 at 12:24 and then left after a 3 and a half hour front nine. Didn’t even bother trying to get a refund. Sadly used to play this course weekly but it’s not worth having 6-7 hour rounds. Maybe I’ll try them again next year.

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and use your comments as guidance in doing so. Thank you for playing Roses Run Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Good riding course

If you like to walk look elsewhere. In a housing development so lots of white stakes and golf cart riding. That said, the back 9 has some holes as challenging as anywhere. Cool track.

I didn't go due to bad weather

Couldn't golf it was hail heavy rain and thundering .

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio