Raintree Country Club

Raintree Country Club
Scorecard for Raintree
Blue M: 73.0/127 403 470 410 205 346 427 520 204 422 3407 355 174 370 471 441 554 161 449 554 3529 6936
White M: 70.6/121 387 430 388 189 330 375 505 176 393 3173 335 143 336 425 351 521 154 427 526 3218 6391
Gold M: 65.4/127 363 427 380 173 319 350 465 154 360 2991 315 111 318 392 318 505 133 363 472 2927 5918
Red W: 68.5/114 297 411 276 152 267 307 445 115 334 2604 272 91 254 277 246 406 118 341 421 2426 5030

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Brian Huntley (1992)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ohio (2016 #23)

Entertaining Clients 6

Great layout

Being able to play golf in Cleveland in December is a blessing to begin with. After snow, then rain, followed by a 60 degree day of course there were plenty of wet in a few spots. So I rated it a 3 in course conditions only because I lost a lot of balls...lol

But seriously, it was my first time playing and all the tee boxes were moved forward which is understandable. I really liked the course layout and look forward to playing it again during the summer to face it's TRUE challenge. I'm sure I will be rating the course a 5 star in course conditions by then...

Response from #RaintreeCC on 12/05/2018:
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and 3-stars! We're glad you could join us for your first round at Raintree Country Club recently, despite the course conditions this time of year. We appreciate your understanding, and we're already looking forward to having you back next summer!

Great course, but...

The guy who runs the desk is terse and not very friendly at all.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/26/2018:
We appreciate the 5-star review, however, we're sorry to hear you had a poor customer experience with one of our staff members. Your comments have been shared appropriately, but we invite you to contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address any concerns further. We hope to have you back at Raintree Country Club for an even better round soon.

Poor all around

Greens were horrible. Staff sent a group of 8 out in front of us. Won’t play here again.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/18/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to hear your first experience with us did not meet your expectations. We are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience and invite you to contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Course layout is great, greens not currently in great condition. Greens really slow

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/10/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, as well as the 4-stars. Your comments regarding our greens have been shared with the appropriate staff as we continuously work on course improvements, but we hope you were still able to enjoy your recent round with us. Come back to Raintree Country Club for an even better one soon!

Many negatives

I booked a tee time for 6:55 AM as this is typically good pace and more serious golfers. Front nine pace was fine but when we made the turn they had put 3 foursomes out on the back nine. Had to wait every hole and eventually played thru 2 groups but pace was horrible. Never put groups out on the back nine in front of others especially on a weekend! Couldn't use one of the tee boxes on the back side because the sprinklers where still on the tee box. Green conditions where slow and very poor shape. I really like the course layout, too bad this was not a good experience and I will not be going back. lack of help in the pro shop was also a problem, couldn't even find anyone to comment about the situation because the only kid working was out chasing down a broken cart.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/13/2018:
Randy, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent round did not meet our usual expectations. Please know we take all reviews very seriously and are looking into the matter for any potential improvements. We would love to have you back for a much-improved golf experience soon, so please contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Worst golf experience ever

Ground crew very lacking on etiquette! Mowing on green as we are hitting on the green. Also as we are putting! Unbelievable! I had my grandson playing with me, trying to teach him proper etiquette. I proceed at the turn, into pro shop to let them know what happened. This guy was just as rude and inconsiderant as ground crew. I would never tell anyone to play here, nor will I ever go back! I've never experienced this type of behavior from course employees ever. Bright side was golfing with my grandson.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/13/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent round did not meet our usual expectations. Please know we take all reviews very seriously and are looking into the matter for any potential improvements. We would love to have you and your grandson back for a much-improved golf experience soon, so please contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review! On behalf of our staff at Raintree Country Club, we truly appreciate your review and hope you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come see us again soon! Make sure to follow us on social as well to stay connected on course news, events, specials, and more.

Never Again

Years ago the course was a nice place to play. Not sure if it’s a new owner or management but the course has gone downhill. Won’t play here ever again and I had a “hot deal” on golf now!

Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/14/2018:
On behalf of our staff at Raintree Country Club, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been shared with our staff appropriately, but we invite you to reach out to us at 330-699-3232 and request for Dawn so we may address any of your concerns with you directly. We are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable experience and hope we can do so for you in the near future.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/31/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we are sorry to hear your recent round may have been affected by a slow pace of play. Your comments will be shared with our staff for any potential improvements, and we hope to welcome you back for an improved round soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review! We hope you had a great round with us recently at Raintree Country Club. Come see us again soon and contact us about our current special with Ohio Prestwick Country Club!
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/24/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and taking the time to leave us a review. Come back to Raintree Country Club again soon!
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/24/2018:

Bill from Akron

Rain tree is a great track with generous fairways and receptive greens. It gets a lot of play so expect slow play. The staff is friendly and responsive to the clientele.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/20/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 4-stars! We hope you enjoyed your day with us at Raintree Country Club and we can't wait to have you back again soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars, Matthew! We hope you enjoyed your day with us. Come back to Raintree Country Club for another round soon.
Ohio Advisor

Course is a little burned out, with a horrible pace of play

Course is down a little bit from prior years. Several greens had huge, burned out areas. Didn't affect play, but, not a good look.

Course itself has some nice holes, number 7, 13, and 18 stand out as excellent. Pace of play was horrendous. 4 and 1/2 hours as a twosome!! Several twosomes in front of us, one of which was the slow culprit. There was a fivesome in front of this twosome, but, they had a 1 + hole gap between them. Never saw a ranger anywhere on a beautiful early Sunday afternoon. Ridiculous!

Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/16/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and 3-stars. On behalf of our staff, we value your feedback as it has been shared for any improvements and are sorry to hear your recent experience did not meet our usual expectations. We hope we have the chance to welcome you back for an improved round soon, and please feel free to reach out to us directly to discuss any concerns further.

Beautiful weather. Poor greens.

Had been several years since we played this course. Was in the area ( hour and a half from home ) so we decided to give it a try.

Overall the fairways and tee boxes were in good condition.

Course layout - although nothing outstanding it had several interesting holes.

Several of the greens had damaged from what appeared to be a poor job of mowing but I'm really not sure.

If you can get a deal online the course would be on you should play.

Otherwise it would probably be best to give the greens a month or so to recover.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for the 5-stars! We truly appreciate your review and hope you enjoyed your round. Thank you for playing at Raintree Country Club!

Great 4th of July

I booked a Hot Deal and although the pace of play was slow, I realized there were some holiday golfers hackers holding us up. We joined the 3-some in front of us on the 4th hole and could easily keep up with the foursome in front of us. The greens were a little slow, but the layout had tough par 3’s and 4’s front the back tee and reachable par 5’s to keep things interesting. The owner, John and his family were some of the nicest people I have ever met. The staff provided lost of ice and water to keep us hydrated on a very hot day. I recommend this course for the layout and friendly staff.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/16/2018:
Thank you for the 4-stars and taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate your comments as they will be shared with our staff, and we hope you enjoyed your round. Thank you for playing at Raintree Country Club!

Great Layout

Always fun to play. Course has a great layout and is well maintained except the greens are always slow. Pace of play is not bad but you have to get put early and make sure they don't send people off the back while you make the turn. Will return.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/16/2018:
Response from #RaintreeCC on 06/27/2018:
Thank you for the 4-stars and taking the time to share your feedback! Your comments will be shared with our staff for any potential improvements, but we hope you had a great day with us at Raintree Country Club. Come back for another round soon!
Uniontown, Ohio