Style Links/Traditional
Raintree Golf and Event Center
Scorecard for Raintree
Blue M: 73.0/127 403 470 410 205 346 427 520 204 422 3407 355 174 370 471 441 554 161 449 554 3529 6936
White M: 70.6/121 387 430 388 189 330 375 505 176 393 3173 335 143 336 425 351 521 154 427 526 3218 6391
Gold M: 65.4/127 363 427 380 173 319 350 465 154 360 2991 315 111 318 392 318 505 133 363 472 2927 5918
Red W: 68.5/114 297 411 276 152 267 307 445 115 334 2604 272 91 254 277 246 406 118 341 421 2426 5030

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Architect Brian Huntley (1992)

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ohio (2016 #23)

Entertaining Clients 6

Poor Conditions

Let me start by saying it was a beautiful day for golf. They had just mowed the grass which made for great grass length and overall play. Biggest issue was with the clumps of grass left everywhere. In most places there was so much grass left laying after the cut, that even standing a foot away from my ball I could not find it until I was right on top of it. So I would personally recommend picking that grass up and the course would have been very nice

Wet Spring

Given all the rain we’ve had, the course was barely playable. The rough was 4-6 inches in Some places. The balls plugged in the fairway or often were lost in the tall grass. There was standing water in many places and one would have to drop ina different spot in order to be able to even hit the ball. Carts were allowed to cross at 90°, and in some places, it was actually better to be in the fairway with the cart then in the rough which was wet muddy and generally a mess.
Hopefully when the weather cooperates, the course has not been destroyed with all the ruts.. It will take a lot of maintenance work to get it in good shape. In fact, they may have to bail hay if the grass gets much taller.
I do love the course. It is a challenge and has interesting holes, but it took 5 hrs given the current conditions.

CART PATH ONLY

It would have been nice to know if the course was "cart path only" before arriving.

Be prepared for a hard sell on a frequent player card...

Great layout

Being able to play golf in Cleveland in December is a blessing to begin with. After snow, then rain, followed by a 60 degree day of course there were plenty of wet in a few spots. So I rated it a 3 in course conditions only because I lost a lot of balls...lol
But seriously, it was my first time playing and all the tee boxes were moved forward which is understandable. I really liked the course layout and look forward to playing it again during the summer to face it's TRUE challenge. I'm sure I will be rating the course a 5 star in course conditions by then...

Response from #RaintreeCC on 12/05/2018:
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and 3-stars! We're glad you could join us for your first round at Raintree Country Club recently, despite the course conditions this time of year. We appreciate your understanding, and we're already looking forward to having you back next summer!

Great course, but...

The guy who runs the desk is terse and not very friendly at all.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/26/2018:
We appreciate the 5-star review, however, we're sorry to hear you had a poor customer experience with one of our staff members. Your comments have been shared appropriately, but we invite you to contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address any concerns further. We hope to have you back at Raintree Country Club for an even better round soon.

Poor all around

Greens were horrible. Staff sent a group of 8 out in front of us. Won’t play here again.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/18/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, however, we're very sorry to hear your first experience with us did not meet your expectations. We are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable golf experience and invite you to contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Course layout is great, greens not currently in great condition. Greens really slow

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/10/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, as well as the 4-stars. Your comments regarding our greens have been shared with the appropriate staff as we continuously work on course improvements, but we hope you were still able to enjoy your recent round with us. Come back to Raintree Country Club for an even better one soon!

Many negatives

I booked a tee time for 6:55 AM as this is typically good pace and more serious golfers. Front nine pace was fine but when we made the turn they had put 3 foursomes out on the back nine. Had to wait every hole and eventually played thru 2 groups but pace was horrible. Never put groups out on the back nine in front of others especially on a weekend! Couldn't use one of the tee boxes on the back side because the sprinklers where still on the tee box. Green conditions where slow and very poor shape. I really like the course layout, too bad this was not a good experience and I will not be going back. lack of help in the pro shop was also a problem, couldn't even find anyone to comment about the situation because the only kid working was out chasing down a broken cart.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/13/2018:
Randy, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent round did not meet our usual expectations. Please know we take all reviews very seriously and are looking into the matter for any potential improvements. We would love to have you back for a much-improved golf experience soon, so please contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.

Worst golf experience ever

Ground crew very lacking on etiquette! Mowing on green as we are hitting on the green. Also as we are putting! Unbelievable! I had my grandson playing with me, trying to teach him proper etiquette. I proceed at the turn, into pro shop to let them know what happened. This guy was just as rude and inconsiderant as ground crew. I would never tell anyone to play here, nor will I ever go back! I've never experienced this type of behavior from course employees ever. Bright side was golfing with my grandson.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 09/13/2018:
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we're truly sorry to hear your recent round did not meet our usual expectations. Please know we take all reviews very seriously and are looking into the matter for any potential improvements. We would love to have you and your grandson back for a much-improved golf experience soon, so please contact Dawn at (330) 699-3232 ext. 11 to address these concerns directly. We hope to hear from you soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/08/2018:
Thank you for the 4-star review! On behalf of our staff at Raintree Country Club, we truly appreciate your review and hope you enjoyed your recent round with us. Come see us again soon! Make sure to follow us on social as well to stay connected on course news, events, specials, and more.

Never Again

Years ago the course was a nice place to play. Not sure if it’s a new owner or management but the course has gone downhill. Won’t play here ever again and I had a “hot deal” on golf now!

Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/14/2018:
On behalf of our staff at Raintree Country Club, we're truly sorry to hear your recent experience with us did not meet your expectations. Your comments have been shared with our staff appropriately, but we invite you to reach out to us at 330-699-3232 and request for Dawn so we may address any of your concerns with you directly. We are committed to providing our golfers with a valuable experience and hope we can do so for you in the near future.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/31/2018:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, however, we are sorry to hear your recent round may have been affected by a slow pace of play. Your comments will be shared with our staff for any potential improvements, and we hope to welcome you back for an improved round soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 08/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-star review! We hope you had a great round with us recently at Raintree Country Club. Come see us again soon and contact us about our current special with Ohio Prestwick Country Club!
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/24/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars and taking the time to leave us a review. Come back to Raintree Country Club again soon!
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/24/2018:

Bill from Akron

Rain tree is a great track with generous fairways and receptive greens. It gets a lot of play so expect slow play. The staff is friendly and responsive to the clientele.

Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/20/2018:
Thanks for the great feedback and 4-stars! We hope you enjoyed your day with us at Raintree Country Club and we can't wait to have you back again soon.
Response from #RaintreeCC on 07/16/2018:
Thanks for the 4-stars, Matthew! We hope you enjoyed your day with us. Come back to Raintree Country Club for another round soon.

Valid dates: May 27, 2019 - Sep 01, 2019
Experience golf at its best on five fully renovated championship courses in pristine condition. This summer, villa accommodations start at just $232/person/night—or you can upgrade to The Sanctuary Hotel from $404/person/night (midweek).
TPC Sawgrass Experience Golf Package
PARK CITY VACATION DEALS
Stay and Play
Stay & Play Escape at Eagle Eye!
Stay and Play
Stay & Play this Summer at Hawk Hollow!
Featured Content