2.4
2.6

Heritage Hills Golf Course

Year Built 1977
Greens Penncross Bentgrass
Architect Donald Sechrest (1977)

What once was.

I was able to land a $10 green fee on this course that I have seen in better conditions. The price was perfect if you wanted to work on your driver off the tee and irons from the fairway but everything else was a big disappointment. Greens were in horrible condition except for one hole (#17) and that’s because this hole just went through a major overhaul this year 2019. Bunkers were hard sand and this course is nothing like it used to be. Very sad. The club house amenities for food is everything short of a meal. Gas stations have better options. Just seems like this course is on its way to closing soon. Very sad.

Okay course, terrible staff. Will not return

The course is okay, they were obviously going through some struggles which is understandable. Lots of standing water with no rain the past couple days. Course has some good challenges. The staff was very rude, and made me pay for my wife who does not golf and never golfs. The course was empty when we arrived and had tons of open times, but said that even if she is riding with me I have to pay for her to ride on the cart. I was solo and others were scheduled at the same time as myself, but he also said that I would not be on a cart with anyone else but still is still going to charge me to have her ride in the golf cart with me. I could understand if they were short on carts or were going to pair me with someone else, but neither of those were an issue. I will not be returning.

Heritage Hills

Enjoyable round, the course is moderately priced. Course was average shape, Some greens had summer heat damage.

Fun challenging course

Heritage Hills is a fun challenging course to play. The course has lots of elevation changes, hints "hills". The reason for the 4 start rating is hole 10 and 11 greens are pretty ate up. I will play again regardless.

The course was overall in pretty good condition except 2 holes. Those 2 holes need attention pretty bad. There really not putt able. Other 16 hole were in great condition.

I play this course often. The layout is great, a few sand traps scattered with a little water to deal with. Great for a beginner or intermediate golfer. The holes are not too long and the par 3’s are not too short. Great job people of Heritage Hills keep up the good work

This course is a great course for average to above average golfers. The fairways are fantastic and with the exception of a couple of holes the greens were fantastic. I play this course 20-25 times per year and have NEVER been disappointed.

Pace of play

We have played this course many times and always good pace. Unfortunately we got behind a six players and a couple of those very very young kids. Marshal didn’t do a very good job of moving them on. Took about 30 minutes to play one hole with 2 groups stacked behind us. But we will play again.

Plays Twice a year

Fun Course

This was my first time playing this course. It had a fun layout and was somewhat friendly to me as a beginning golfer. I played in winter and after recent rain so condition were not great. A couple patchy and sandy greens were difficult to navigate, but other than that, I enjoyed my first time at this course.

My Favorite course layout in the Tulsa OK. Area

Great challenge from all the tees. Senior “yellow “ tees carry a 129 slope rating. Extremely high reward for making good shots, and corresponding challenges for your misses. Overall course conditions are great but still recovering from a late spring. Highly recommend!!!!

Plays Twice a year

Best Value in the Tulsa Area

Course was in good shape. Tees were perfect, fairways were really nice for this time of year. Greens could use some work in my opinion. Clumps of grass make it difficult to get a putt to roll straight. The greens rolled well though. Decent speed. I will play here again.

Great staff

Andy & David are both great people to have running the course. Curtious helpful and always happy to see you. Course is tough but fair, bunkers will be worked on I hear as they are the only problems with this wonderful course.

Great Deal for The $

Although of few of the greens had problems, the overall course was in very good shape. The bunkers were groomed and had a professional look to them. Two drawbacks: clubhouse only had minimal snacks; not really food to eat. The group in front of us was super slow and we waited absolutely every shot. They were local players who utilize this course as their home course. They never bothered to offer to allow us through. One group behind us quit after about 13 holes and another group of walkers, mind you, walked around us and the aforementioned slow group to get ahead of them. That is not the course's issue but nonetheless, it does reflect on the mgmt. of the course and how they impart or encourage their players to adhere to sportsmanship and courtesy.

Golf outing

The course was in great shape had fun playing golf just wish I would have played better.

Terrible Greens and Tee Boxes

I have played this course many times over the past 8 years. I played earlier in the year in June and the greens were in bad shape, but everything else was ok. This time the greens were worse, the Tee boxes were so dry and hard it was almost impossible to insert a Tee. The fairways and rough had not been properly mowed or mowed recently. Not sure if they have new ownership or management but the course is no longer on my short list. I will not return!

Commented on 10/15/2018

I love this course I played it about mid-september and it was in great shape. I don't know if they aerated the greens if that's why they we're in bad shapemmit was in great shape when I played. The staff is also super nice. I'll be back as often as I can.

Claremore, Oklahoma
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Skiatook, Oklahoma
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Valid dates: Mar 06, 2020 - May 06, 2020
Talamore’s Spring Signature Package (2 Nights / 3 Rounds), starting at $325 per person.